Tell it to My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her hold some of my body weight again. It was amazing. I'd never felt a closeness like this to anyone before. It's beyond anything I ever thought possible.

"Thank you Wendy," I said with an appreciative whisper.

"Thank you for coming over and kissing me."

"I couldn't help but not to Lilly." She whispered back. "Your eyes."

"My eyes?" I said somewhat confused.

"Yes Lilly, like I told you this morning, your beautiful, gorgeous, sexy blue eyes. They're like nothing I've ever seen before in my life. I felt hypnotized. I couldn't look away...... I have no memory of walking over to you. One minute I was under my shower, then a second later, I was standing right in front of you. Ready to kiss you. Your eyes, my dear sweet Lilly, sparkle so much, it's as if they give off their own light." She said in her soft, angelic voice.

Emotions that I never felt before filled my heart and I began to feel overwhelmed. I thought to myself, I love this girl so much. Could I tell her? Should I tell her? Does she feel the same way?

I didn't know what to do or what to say, so I said nothing. Thinking you love someone and saying it out loud are two completely different things.

Instead, I just looked up at Wendy as she smiled back. I loved sliding my hands up and down the back of her arms. Feeling the combination of firm muscles covered with silky soft skin. I could smell the Lavender fragrance of her shower gel. Staring at her full lips, all I wanted to do was kiss her again. She must have read my mind. She leaned over and rained down sweet, tender kisses all over my face.

This was heaven, pure heaven. The tingling I felt in my body went into overdrive. My heart was racing. I had no choice but to tell her.

"Wendy...." She was still bathing my face with kisses. "I Love...." "Shhhh," she said quietly, stopping me from finishing what I needed to say.

"Shhhh, Lilly." She whispered. "You needn't say another word.....I know how you feel. And I feel the exact same way. This is more than just an infatuation. I think about you ALL the time, I have since junior year. Lilly..... you're the reason I realized I only like girls. I can't help but smile every time I see you. My heart races when you're around me. And when you're not around, I miss you so much my heartaches. I never had feelings for any girl until I saw you. Lilly, you're the only girl that makes my pulse quicken. The only girl that gives me goosebumps from just standing next to you. The only girl I've been aching to make love to."

My heart filled with such joy.....such happiness..... she's not saying the words.... but.... She loves me. She's IN love with me, as I am in love with her. I felt it in every word she spoke. Every twinkle in her eye.Every soft touch of her hand.

I must have tuned out the entire world while she was talking because after a few more seconds I started to hear the shower again. I remembered where we were and what we were doing.......or about to be doing.

Then, I saw her smile, her lips started to curl up on the left side giving me that naughty look. My heart still was pounding, I looked back at her with the same naughty smile. Our hands slowly wandered all over each others' bodies. Slowly fondling, softly caressing, tenderly gliding over every gentle curve. I delicately ran my fingernails down her back and I felt her shiver. Just for fun, I did it again, and she shivered again. I loved it.

We began to kiss again as my hands cupped her wonderful breasts. Caressing and feeling the weight of them. Loving how they can be both soft and firm at the same time. Wendy slowly slid both her hands all the way down my back and gently caressed my cute little bottom. I broke our kiss and lowered my head the two inches necessary to bring her left breast to my mouth, kissing, licking, and sucking her impossibly long, hard nipple. While at the same time fondling her right breast, catching her nipple in between my first two fingers. My juices were leaking out of me so much that if we weren't standing in a shower we both would have noticed a puddle on the floor. I continued my gentle assault on her breasts.

Her head lifted back and "Oh.....God Lilly'' escaped her lips. I switched breasts and continued kissing, licking, and sucking the other long hard nipple. Another "Oh......God Lilly," this time with a loud moan. Wanting to return the favor Wendy moved her hands back up my body. Sliding her hands to my swollen breasts, kneading them with just the right pressure.

My breasts felt a size larger under her hands. Wendy was expertly pinching and twisting my sensitive nipples, sending tiny electric shocks directly to my pussy. "Oh God.....yes Wendy,.....yes" I whispered.

Wendy leaned close to my ear and in a voice, hoarse with lust, whispered back. "I've never done anything like this before Lilly, but I want to taste you." I think I could have cum just from hearing those words.'My dream girl wants to taste me!' I said in my head.

Wendy then kissed my chin. Started licking my neck. Oh God, everywhere on my neck. Sliding her hands along the side of my body Wendy lowered herself as she licked her way down the shallow valley between my breasts. Down to my belly button. "Oh, why didn't she lick my nipples." I thought.... Wendy, reading my non-verbal communication, moved her tongue to the left and licked a trail straight up to my left nipple aching for attention.

I let out a gasp as she sucked hard on it. Let go of it, then lightly scraped her teeth on it. More tingling on my skin..... goosebumps everywhere. She moved her mouth to my right breast and sucked as much of it into her mouth as humanly possible. I looked down, and I thought my entire breast was in her mouth. The feeling was like nothing I've ever felt before. After a few more minutes of heavenly attention on both my breasts. Wendy went back to licking down my tummy. I leaned back against the cold shower wall as she kept licking me..... side to side as she went.

Her fingernails glazed lightly over my ass, as her tongue aimed for my pussy. Licking toward it slowly, teasingly. Just as she reached the top of my slit, her tongue moved to the right and started licking down my leg. Her fingernails followed, lightly scratching my skin. I let out a stunted moan. 'Oh God.... she was so close I thought. But licking down my leg, behind my knee, all the way to my toes felt pretty good too.

She switched feet and started licking up my left leg. Slowly, covering every inch of my leg. Her fingernails played me like a finely tuned instrument. Gliding over my legs and ass. My pussy was aching for attention as her tongue moved up my thigh. I could feel her warm breath getting closer. Now she's licking that sensitive crease where my leg meets my hip. Then starts to lick up to my belly button. 'No' I thought. I became incredibly bold. 'I shouldn't do this?' I told myself. I know every girl likes to be teased, but I couldn't take it anymore.

I put both my hands on the top of her head and steered her mouth to my now throbbing pussy. I heard her let out a little giggle right before I felt her kiss my clit. Soft kisses on my clit. It feels good, but I NEED more. Finally, I softly cried out. "Oh God, Wendy..... Please...... Please don't tease me, I can't take it anymore."

Wendy heard the desperation in my voice. She took pity on me. She started eagerly licking my swollen clit. Sucking it into her mouth. "Fuck, yes, Wendy, YES!" I moaned out.

I felt her right hand slowly slide up the inside of my thigh. 'Don't you dare tease me anymore Wendy? I jokingly said to myself. Her mind-reading ability is working perfectly. My pussy was dripping wet when her hand reached the top of my leg. She effortlessly slid her long middle finger into me. Out, then back in a little further, reaching deep inside me. Keeping a steady rhythmic pace. "Oh, God!... Yes, Wendy..... Fuck me!.... Fuck me" The feeling of another girl inside me for the first time was both an emotional and mind-blowing experience. I couldn't believe it.... The girl I love is inside me! Wendy is inside me! I felt my orgasm building already.

My hands, still on top of Wendy's head, I unconsciously push her face harder against my dripping wet, hot pussy. She moaned in delight and alternately sucked and flicked her tongue over my clit. For a girl who said she's never done this before, She seems like a pro. She must have spent some time watching lesbian videos as I have. Haha.

She pushed a second finger in me, stretching me more than my own fingers ever could. I cried out. "Yes, Wendy...Fuckkkkk".... I tried to hold on to the most pleasurable experience in my life just a little longer....... Then it hit. The most explosive orgasm I ever had. 'FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!!! I involuntarily screamed.

My voice rose to a squeal as I ended the scream. The sound echoed throughout the showers and locker room. I didn't care. Every nerve ending in my body exploded with pleasure. I was both conscious and unconscious at the same time. I could feel nothing around me, yet I could feel every nerve ending in my body.

I felt like I was floating, yet somehow still connected to Wendy. Waves of intense tingling passed through me, one after another, after another..... they were never-ending. Just like Wendy's lips on my clit. My pussy was continually spasming. Gripping her fingers tightly. I'm shuttering and cumming like never before. Wendy removed her fingers and started licking me, drinking me. Moaning in delight as she did.

The sounds of her tongue licking up my wetness and spilling out all over her face made me cum even more. "Oh GOD" I groaned. My poor legs, trembling and now too weak to even stand, forced me to slide slowly down the cold ceramic tile wall. Wendy's mouth is permanently connected to my pussy. Trying to lick and swallow as much of my cum as possible as I finally reach the floor. Every muscle in my body contracts then completely releases as the final wave of intense tingles leaves my body.

I'm breathing like I just ran ten marathons. I slither down so my back is on the floor. Wendy finally removed her mouth from her new toy, my pussy. She crawled up to me as my head gently made its way to the shower floor. "Lilly.... are you alright?" Wendy said with both laughter and concern in her voice. "I thought you were going to pass out there for a minute."

Still catching my breath I said. "You mean I didn't?..... It felt like I did...... Wendy, I don't know how I ended up on the floor."

"Wow, that was some orgasm..... do you cum like that all the time?" Wendy said with a smile.

"No....passing out......that's a first for me," I said, smiling back at the most beautiful girl in the world.

Reading my mind yet again, she brought her lips to mine and kissed me... deeply.... Lovingly. I moaned loudly, as I tasted my juices on Wendy's lips and tongue. The best way to taste myself. I thought. Sharing my juices in both our mouths almost made me cum again. Still shaking slightly from small aftershocks, I held Wendy in my arms on the relatively cold ceramic shower floor. We scooted back up the shower wall a little.

Her head rested against my heaving breasts, while the rest of her body was half on me and half beside me. I loved the weight of her on me. The water from the shower did its best to keep us warm. I lightly pushed some wet hair away from her face as I tilted my head down and gave her a gentle loving kiss on her forehead. I felt a connection with this girl like I had never felt with anyone before. At that moment I wanted to say those words, I needed to say those words, I wanted to scream those words, I didn't care who heard me.

But Wendy, still reading my mind. And would be able to, for the rest of my life. Tilted her head up, looked into my sky blue eyes, and softly whispered, "I know Little One, I know what you want to say, but please don't, I'm not ready to say it. But I will soon, I promise."

I whispered back, "I can't help it Wendy, I have to say it. If I don't say it my heart will explode.......you don't have to say it back, but I HAVE to say it..... "I.....I love you Wendy Anderson. I'm IN love with you." She didn't move or say a word. Just kept looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, so I continued.

"It all seemed to happen so fast Wendy. I wasn't looking to fall in love with you, but I did. I never felt this way about anyone else before. Holding you, right here, right now, feels like the most natural thing in the world. I never knew it was possible to fall in love so fast. It was only about four weeks since school started." I held her even tighter, then I leaned my head down to her forehead......

"I love you Wendy" kiss,

"I love you Wendy" kiss,

"I'm hopelessly IN love with you" kiss.

You would have thought that it would have taken every ounce of nerve I could gather to say that, but it didn't. I felt a strength, a confidence while laying there with Wendy. A strength I never felt before. With Wendy by my side, I felt that I could take on the world. At that moment, I could've screamed.... I'M IN LOVE WITH A GIRL AND HER NAME IS WENDY!

Our eyes remained locked on each other, she smiled at me lovingly, and I smiled back with my newfound confidence. She rested her head back upon my breast. The short fingernails of my right hand-gilded lazily all over her sumptuous body. I could feel the goosebumps rise on her arm as my fingernails gilded anywhere and everywhere. I needed to give her body constant attention. My eyes are drinking in every inch of this magnificent woman.

Wendy suddenly shifted her body so she was on top of me. I know I said it before, but I love the weight of her on me. It was both comforting and exciting at the same time. Her right thigh came to rest against my pussy as my right thigh rested against hers. She kissed me tenderly three times on my lips. I looked at her and she had this deliciously evil look on her face.

Then she started kissing down my chin and kissing down the center of my neck. Then she found it, the most sensitive part of my body. She was kissing and nibbling the nape of my neck on my left side. She sent never-ending chills down my spine. Then I felt her nibbling harder and sucking on my neck. She was going to give me a hickey! I loved it! Even more chills and a thousand goosebumps covered me.

Every square inch of my skin was alive and tingling. My arms and left leg wrapped around her. I didn't want her to move, I didn't want her to stop....ever. "Oh God yes Wendy, I love it," I said in a breathy whisper. "Don't stop... mark me as yours. I don't care who sees it."

The chills she was giving me were constant now. The pressure of her thigh and slight movements against my pussy were pushing me to another orgasm. I felt it building, closer and closer to that edge. Her nibbling and sucking on my sensitive neck, her thigh movements rubbing my clit, drove me to another orgasm.

"Oh, Wendy....Yes.....More... Oh God Yes...." I moaned just as my orgasm crashed through me..."Oh..... fuck.... Wendy, don't stop....oh God.... I'm cumming Wendy....I'm cumming." I screamed.

Wave after fabulous wave hit me over and over again. Wendy kept nibbling and I kept cumming. It seemed like it was never going to end. But when it finally did, every muscle in my body went limp. Wendy ceased her impersonation of a vampire and pulled her mouth from my neck and it made a popping sound as she did. She leaned her head back a little to admire her handiwork.

"I love it," she said in a lusty voice. " that's going to be the biggest, darkest purple hickey in history."

"I can't wait to look into a mirror," I said with some pride. "I love that you marked me as yours. Now it's my turn to suck on your neck."

"Oh no, you can't! If my mom sees it, she'll flip out." Wendy said, slightly panicky. "You can give me a hickey anywhere my mom won't see it"

My mind was a whirlwind of ideas. Should I put one right above her pretty little pussy? Maybe one hickey on each of her ass cheeks? I would really enjoy that. Hmmm...... Then it hit me, the perfect place, or should I say places.

My own deliciously evil grin spread across my face. What Wendy doesn't know is that I'm the queen of hickies. I can give a hickey in under ten seconds. Not big ones like she just gave me. But unmistakable little purple hickies nonetheless.

I'm going to have to distract her a little to put my plan into action. I thought to myself.

Seeing my expression caused Wendy to look a little worried. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" she questioned. I can't believe she can't read me right now! I've somehow blocked her mind-reading abilities temporarily.

"Oh, you have nothing to worry about, your mom will never see it," I said with my evil grin getting even larger.

I rolled her over onto her back, now I'm laying completely on top of her. I started to kiss her as she did me. I moved from her lips down her chin, down her neck. Just kissing. Wiggling my body lower as I keep kissing down the center of her chest in between her lovely breasts.....the targets of my future love bites. I slipped my right hand down between us to the top of her pussy. I started lightly massaging her clit between my fingers with a side-to-side motion. Wendy started to moan.

I moved my mouth to her left breast, sucked her nipple for a few seconds. Then I moved my left hand to her right breast and pinched her nipple hard. A gasp came from her. That was my cue. I think I have her distracted enough...... Then I proceeded to give her multiple hickies on her breast. I kept her distracted by rubbing and caressing her large clit while pinching her nipple. I was driving her wild.

"Oh my God Lilly, what are you doing to me?" she cried out. "My pussy is so wet, and the sensation in my breasts is like nothing I've ever felt before."

Then I moved one hand down a little lower and softly pushed my middle finger into her hot dripping wet pussy. My other hand moved down to play with her now hard clit. I counted six hickeys on her left breast before moving to the right one. I went straight to work sucking and nibbling my way around her nipple leaving hickey after hickey as I went. At the same time, I went full speed on her clit. Furiously sliding my fingers side to side over the stiff, fully exposed nub. I had to keep her distracted a little longer. I added a second finger in her extremely wet pussy. But I needed more.

With dexterity I didn't know I had. I arranged my little finger over her pussy juice-covered butt hole and slowly pressed it in. Wendy let out a loud gasp. "Oh fuck yes Lilly...... I love it" It only took a few more seconds of pushing in and out with all three fingers to send her over the edge.

" I'm Cummmmmmiiiiinnnnnnggggg'' was all she was able to get out, as I sucked even harder on the last of eight little hickies I left behind on her right breast. I felt her body shutter then go stiff and her pussy and butt clamped onto my fingers inside her. I licked and sucked her nipples while she came down from her orgasm. Feeling good that my plan worked perfectly.

"God Lilly, that was great. I can still feel the slight stinging from the hickies you gave me" Wendy said completely out of breath, and excitedly. I sat up straddling her at the waist and looking down at my artistry. A circle of small hickies surrounds both areolas. Not perfect circles as I was multitasking at the time.

Wendy looked up at me as I gave her my best Cheshire cat grin. She lowers her chin to her chest to inspect what she thinks are just two hickies. To her surprise, there are fourteen of the little love bites, although she hasn't counted them yet as I did. I had the biggest grin on my face as she looked up at me with a 'what am I gonna do now' look on her face.