Tell it to My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept eye contact with her as my left hand glided down from her hair. I glazed my hand down over her pretty white blouse, I let each individual finger brush across her long hard nipple that was straining against the fabric. My thumb and index finger stopped for just a few seconds to pinch it. Wendy sighed. I continued down slightly past the hem of her blue skirt. My left hand is on her bare thigh. My right hand is still caressing the back of her head with a handful of her gorgeous locks.

I looked at Wendy, mentally asking for permission to continue. I could hear her thoughts...Yes! Yes Lilly!, she assured me. I guess Wendy doesn't mind that Carol is sitting inches away from her. In my peripheral vision, I could see a silly grin on Carol's face as her wide eyes looked on. Now into her second cigarette.

I started sliding my hand up Wendy's thigh. Pulling her angelic face to mine, and leaning in to kiss her all at the same time. Our lips and tongues met. I was in heaven again. Tingling everywhere. In my excitement, my hand didn't go under Wendy's skirt as much as just pushed it up. Revealing her pantyless pussy to the outside world. I sensed, she didn't care. We broke our kiss. I looked into Wendy's lust-filled eyes.

Then she really surprised me. Wendy lifted her firm, curvy butt just enough to slide her skirt up around so she could spread her legs. This seemed like a good idea, so I did the same. Showing off my own pantyless, yet shaved pussy to the world. I loved the cool air on me. And I didn't mind either that Carol was right there. I mean, she heard everything yesterday, so today she gets to see it too....so what.

I lightly rubbed my fingers over Wendy's already wet pussy. Enjoying the slippery sensation. Wendy moaned and her legs opened wider. Causing hers and Carol's knees to touch. I noticed this and looked over at Carol. Her right hand was inside her blouse gently squeezing her left breast.

Her left hand had yet another cigarette in it. Carol's eyes met mine through the smoky haze and we both smiled. I loved that she was watching us. Watching me. Play with her best friend's pussy. I was glad I pulled my skirt all the way up because this whole situation was making me dripping wet. I looked back at my angel while my fingers continued sliding around her swollen pink lips.

Wendy was soaking wet too. I easily glided my two middle fingers deep into her. I was able to maneuver my thumb so it rubbed her clit during my in and out movements.

Wendy let out a long, lust-filled moan. Then squeaked out. "Oh...ffuucckk...Lilly.....yes.... that feels great."

Wendy looked at me almost teary-eyed. How she could concentrate on anything I don't know. But Wendy's right hand made its way to my right thigh. I tried to spread my legs but they had little room to move. So I did the only thing I could do. I brought my right leg over on top of Wendy's left thigh. This left me WIDE open. The additional coolness made me shiver a little.

Wendy wasted no time swirling her fingers around the folds of my dripping wet lips. Several seconds later she gently entered me with her middle finger. I gasped at the instant feeling of fullness. Her thumb found my hard slippery clit and pushed on it lightly as her finger glided in and out of me.

"Oh God....yes.... Wendy.... Fuck Me." I moaned.

Our fingers kept up an enjoyable pace as we kissed once more, this time with a quick, yet tender loving feel. Our kisses were short and sweet, but still gave me goosebumps. The connection between her body and mine, though only through our lips and fingers, was intense. I felt the sparks of passion flowing from me to Wendy and back again. Sparks that kept building in strength as they looped through us.

I lost track of time and soon found my body approaching a unique orgasm. I know Wendy was feeling the same thing. Our fingers moved gently but with purpose inside each other. We stopped kissing and placed our cheeks side by side.

I quietly moaned "I love you, Wendy, I love you so much."

She whispered back "I love you too, Little One. More than I ever thought possible."

While listening to Wendy's whisper, I glanced over at Carol. Her left breast was completely out of her unbuttoned blouse. With her right hand clutching it so tightly it overflowed her fingers. Her left hand was buried deep inside her unbuttoned jeans. Her head was tilted back, her breathing was labored and her eyes were closed tightly. She seemed to be on the verge of her own orgasm. I absolutely loved that Carol was getting off watching us. It made the whole experience much more stimulating.

Then, Wendy and I orgasmed together. Not the kind that crashes through you. Or the kind that comes in waves. This was a steadily rising tingling, throughout our entire bodies. An intense amount of tingling on every nerve ending. Our eyes closed and our free hands grabbed onto each other tightly. We rode out OUR orgasm together. OUR breathing quickened. OUR pussies tightened around each other's fingers. Then a gush of warm wetness filled both our hands. We were cumming at the same time.

In between our moans of pleasure we kept whispering "I love you" to each other. Wendy and I permanently bonded at that moment. I was part of her and she was part of me.

We slowly floated back to earth together as the tingling slowly left us. Our breathing slowed. We loosened our grip on each other, both inside and out. I moved my leg off of Wendy, as we both leaned back and rested. I inhaled to let out a deep breath.... the whole area smelled like sex. I don't think any of us cared.

After a minute I heard Carol take a long draw on her cigarette, then exhale."You two girls certainly put on one Hell of a show," she said with a little laugh in her voice.

Wendy and I leaned into each other as we broke out with a case of the giggles. Then Wendy searched out my hand and held it. Neither of us felt we needed to respond to Carol.

In my head, I quietly said 'I love you, Wendy'

"I love you too Lilly." She spoke out loud, after a deep exhale. God, she can still read my mind.

"So, you girls gonna leave your skirts up the rest of the time we're sitting here? I mean, I don't mind. I'm kinda enjoying the view." Carol said with mock excitement and a huge grin.

Wendy and I looked at each other, giggled again, but made no attempt to cover up. We felt no response to Carol was necessary. Besides, the light breeze feels great. I might plan on having sex outside more often.

After a few more minutes, Wendy and I stood up and smoothed out our wrinkled skirts.... as much as we could anyway. Carol put herself back together too. I looked down at my watch. We've been here for over thirty minutes! I guess it's true, time flies when you're having fun. We talked about going inside but decided to stay until the next class started. It would look less obvious that we were up to something. We all sat back down and just chatted.

Wendy and Carol were doing most of the talking as I held Wendy's hand. I was mindlessly gliding my thumb over the back of her hand. I lost myself in thought. My mind was floating away from the conversation. I was thinking about how far I've come in the last several weeks. About how, at the beginning of school, I really didn't talk to Wendy that much. I also didn't really think that I was gay. Bi maybe, but not gay. But here I am now, head over heels in love with a girl, the prettiest girl in school. I know I don't think about boys anymore. I guess that makes me gay.

Not only that, but I might be a little bit of an exhibitionist. I mean, I just had mind-blowing sex.... with a girl....... in front of another girl..... and it turned me on sooo much. I know I have to do it again sometime, it made me sooo hot.

"Earth to Lilly... Lilly, you in there?" Wendy half-joked.

"Hum, who, what? I said, my mind speeding back to the present.

"Come on, time to go, time to get to class," Carol said as she walked past me to throw her butts in the pail put there for just that reason.

Carol started to walk past us when she looked up at Wendy's face. Carol smiled and lightly brushed her hand across Wendy's cheek in a friendly loving manner. Then Carol's brows furrowed and she stopped dead in her tracks. Still looking at Wendy, Carol had a look of deep concern. She stared at Wendy's cheek. Carol used the back of her left hand to lightly stroke Wendy's cheek. This confirmed her worst fear. I was only mildly paying attention to all of this. When out of the blue, I heard.

"THAT BITCH!" Carol screamed.

"What?" I heard Carol but wasn't sure who she was mad at.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH"

"It's fine Carol," Wendy said. It wasn't fine at all, Wendy was just trying to calm Carol down.

"What, what is going on?" I asked, my panicked eyes darting from Carol to Wendy and back again.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL HER WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS"

"Will someone PLEASE tell me what the hell is going on?" I was trembling and totally unsure as to what Carol was reacting to. Carol looked over at me, her face filled with rage. At first, I thought she was mad at me. But she wasn't.

Carol's eye's moving back and forth between Wendy and me. "Oh, you mean your pretty new girlfriend here didn't tell you that she gets beat up by her mother on a semi-regular basis?" Her voice was lower than a scream but still angry as hell.

"Tell us, Wendy, tell us what horrible thing you did this time to deserve a punch in the face by your own mother?" Carol said, her voice mixed with anger and sarcasm.

Wendy dropped her head and took several seconds to speak. "I was an hour late getting home yesterday and dinner was late" she sheepishly said, as tears started to form in her eyes.

She looked up and continued. "She was drunk when she got home Carol, she didn't mean it. She didn't mean to hurt me. She apologized this morning, and said it would never happen again." The tears rolling down her face told us she WAS afraid it might happen again.

"Fuck that, your mom said the same thing the last ten times she hit you!" Carol is now furious at herself for not seeing it sooner.

I was filled with shock and concern as I looked at Wendy. Horrified she had to endure such a thing. I lightly rubbed her cheek that I now noticed was slightly swollen. The black and blue mark, covered up by makeup. My earlier fear of dread was correct. A fit of anger grew inside me. Angry at her mother, angry at myself. I was the reason she got home late yesterday. I threw my arms around her and hugged her tighter than I ever hugged anyone ever before in my life.

I started to cry uncontrollably......"I'm so sorry Wendy.... It's all my fault...." I said through the tears. "If we didn't spend all that time in the shower yesterday, you would have been home on time, and you would be OK now..... It's my fault, it's all my fault."

I was bawling loudly now, knowing that I caused Wendy so much pain. I was so mad at myself, my stomach lurched and I got physically sick. I pushed myself away from Wendy. Then leaned to my left side and threw up right there next to the compactor. I took out some tissues from my purse and wiped my face as Wendy and Carol tried to convince me it wasn't my fault. But I knew it was.

They both walked me back into the school and the girl's bathroom. We talked some more about how this whole situation wasn't my fault. I listened as I cleaned myself up. But no matter what they said, they would never convince me. Wendy getting hit was completely my fault. Carol and Wendy exchanged phone numbers with me, promising to talk more later. We had to get to class.

Carol and I continued talking as we both headed to the same History class.

"Lilly," she said, finally calm. "When I first saw Wendy at lunch today, she had a smile on her face like I haven't seen in years. And that's because of you. That's why I didn't notice the swelling on her cheek...... Look, Lilly. I've known Wendy since we were both three years old. Back when my mom and I moved into the apartment next to her and her mom. I need to tell you that the love you two have for each other is the best thing to ever happen to her...... This is NOT your fault!"

I wasn't sure what to say, my mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions.

As we got to the door of the classroom all I could say was "Thanks, Carol."

I didn't see Wendy the rest of the day, her mom picked her up right after school to make sure she got home on time. It was Wendy's responsibility to make dinner most nights. That was one of her chores. The next day was Friday. I only saw Wendy for a few minutes that day. I kept telling her how sorry I was. She hugged me and told me to stop apologizing. We agreed to call or text each other later on that night. Wendy had an away basketball game and had to leave school early.

**********

Saturday, Carol and I got to Wendy's house just in time........Just in time to see her........ See her wheeled out of her apartment building on a stretcher...... Barely alive. Just in time to see her mom..... Led away in handcuffs by the police...... Assault and Battery they called it...... It should have been called attempted murder. Either way, she only got 5 years in prison.

Since Carol used to live in the apartment building, she knew a back way in. When the police were done, we snuck into Wendy's apartment. The place looked like a bomb hit it.

We were both crying as we walked through the mess on Wendy's bedroom floor. I picked up the sweatshirt I remembered her wearing the day before in school. I held it to my face and it smelled just like her. I fell to the floor, crying harder than I ever had in my life. Carol came over to me and held me as I cried. We both huddled there crying for several minutes. Even though this was by far the worst day of my life, I was comforted by the fact that Wendy's best friend was there to help shoulder some of my pain.

After a few more minutes, Carol noticed something sticking out from some other clothes on the floor. It was Wendy's cell phone. We were both surprised that the cops didn't find it.

Carol knew Wendy's password and punched it in. I asked her if I could hold it. The screen came up. Carol was looking over my shoulder. We could see the text messages Wendy and I were exchanging the night before. My text messages were telling Wendy how in love I was with her. And how sorry I was for getting her in trouble the afternoon we spent in the girl's shower. It was only a few days ago.

Wendy said she didn't care that she got in trouble for it. That was the best afternoon of her entire life. She said it was an amazing sexual experience, and that she was in love with me too. Carol and I were reading a few more texts. Wendy's texts got flirtatious. I temporarily forgot my pain as I reread the text. I let myself smile just a little.

Then the back and forth flirting evolved into us both sending sexy pictures of ourselves. I tilted my head as I gazed at the photos. I let myself smile a little more. It wasn't long before the pictures got explicit. I peered over my shoulder, to see if Carol was still looking at the phone, she pretended not to be. I really didn't care either way, I was too distraught.

Then it hit me, her mom must have seen these messages.... AND the pictures. She probably went ballistic and started beating the crap out of Wendy again. Fuck, it was my fault she got beat up!....... Again..... almost to death this time! I was so upset with myself I must have fainted, because the next thing I know, Carol is rapidly tapping the side of my face trying to wake me up.

"Come on Lilly we have to get going, I hear people coming up the stairs." She said hurriedly, her tears still streaming down her face.

I got up and we snuck out the way we got in, without anyone noticing. I had Wendy's cell phone clenched tightly in my left hand and her sweatshirt in my right.

**********

We tried to visit Wendy in the hospital. But the nurse in the ICU told us that only family members were allowed in. The most we could do was look at her through the sliding glass door for a few seconds.

Having to look at all the wires and tubes running in and out of Wendy's body was more than I could bear. So was the realization that I was the reason she was here. Carol and I just stood there....frozen with fear......fear that she would never wake up. We pleaded with the nurse one more time to let us in. She said no, and didn't care when we told her that Wendy's mom was in jail and that she had no family in the area.

The nurse said it wouldn't matter anyway. Wendy lapsed into a coma. The nurse said, apparently, Wendy must have taken a hard blow to the head, which caused her brain to swell. Again, my fault, I wanted to die.

Carol and I stopped by every day after school to see if she was any better. Every time we checked she was still in a coma.

Then one day we went to the hospital and noticed a middle-aged gentleman sitting by Wendy's bed. Carol whispered, "That's Wendy's dad. I met him once a few years ago."

Carol went on to tell me. Wendy's dad wasn't around much, not that he didn't want to be. He lived in Canada, worked as a doctor, and could only visit her once or twice a year. They talked on the phone weekly, but she never told her father about the physical abuse she got from her mom.

Carol begged Wendy to tell her father about the abuse. But Wendy was embarrassed and ashamed. Plus, her father was a busy man, with a family of his own. Wendy was planning on attending college near him next year anyway. So at that point, she figured she wouldn't have to deal with her mom anymore.

Wendy's dad was holding her hand, lightly gliding his thumb back and forth over her fingers. He looked to be in the late 40s, and tall, taller than Wendy. He had that extra weight that age puts on you, but still looked somewhat fit. Along with strong facial features, salt and pepper hair.......and the most inconsolable look I've ever seen on anyone in my life.

He somehow noticed Carol and me standing at the glass door. And I thought, for a second, I saw through his sad face, a tiny glint in his eyes. Like he was happy to see someone. He stood up, temporarily letting go of Wendy's hand, and calmly waved us in.

He looked at Carol. "You're.... Carol, aren't you? I remember meeting you a few years ago. You're Wendy's best friend..... right?" he said in a hoarse coated voice.

"Yes.....Mr. Anderson.....I am. Sorry that we have to meet again under such terrible circumstances." Carol was nothing, if not polite. Even in the toughest of times.

Then, he looked at me. Cleared his throat. Now I'm sure I saw a glint in his eyes. And for a half a second, just a half a second, that inconsolable look left this face. And with just barely a small piece of a smile, he asked. "And you must be Lilly.....right?"

My eyes welled up and I'm sure I looked surprised. How..... how.....how does he know who I am? I looked at Carol completely astonished. A tear broke from my eye. She was looking back at me the same way. We both looked over to Mr. Anderson. Then he spoke.

"I was talking to Wendy two nights before the....... anyway, she was so eager to tell me she has a girlfriend named Lilly. She told me over a year ago she thought she might be gay. So it was no surprise when she said 'girlfriend.' We talked about nothing but you for an entire hour. How smart you are, how pretty you are. I never heard her sound so excited before. I could tell, without a doubt, Wendy was in love. From her description of you, I knew who you were the second I saw you.

As sad and as inconsolable as I was, I let an uncomfortable smile come to my face. My eyes lost focus as I thought to myself. I knew Wendy loved me, she said as much. More than once. But it was only now that I finally realized the depth of Wendy's love for me. As much as I tried to stop, more tears broke free.