Telling Tales of Sunny and James Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm..." With a moan muffled by James's mouth-stretching cock, Anna sucked up every last drop, her hands squeezing and pumping it clean.

"Jesus, Anna..." James said, his erection beginning to regain its full strength in Anna's gorgeous mouth. She swallowed and continued sucking and stroking him, surely down to his last drop.

"Are you ready now, James?" Anna was now upright on the bed beside James, still pulling his engorged penis.

Without a word, he responded by raising his legs up onto the bed, and turning to kiss Anna. Their tongues collided as their bodies pressed together, both now kneeling and facing each other. She still held the base of James's cock, which extended between Anna's spread thighs and out underneath her bottom.

Anna bit her lower lip and guided his cock to her. James held her waist, raising her slightly as he sat back, kneeling with his ass between his heels on the bed.

"Oh...yes, ahhh...", Anna cooed quietly. She pressed down on James's shoulders and allowed him to penetrate her. Her hips tilted upward with James providing support, gripping her ass. Her well primed pussy opened for James, and he easily slid inside.

"Jesus, Anna...you're so hot and wet," James groaned. He eased his way in and out repeatedly, until she was completely stretched around his fully buried girth.

"Unng - " She squirmed as they both raised their hips. James's cock pressed up against the roof of her vagina. In response Anna tilted her hips down as she pulled back, sliding her swollen clit along his cock. "Oh god that feels so good..."

"Yeah, fuck Anna. Don't stop..."

James moved his hips in slow circles and Anna did the same, eventually following each other so closely that James's cock only withdrew a couple of inches before returning each stroke. On their knees, hips pressed together in blissfull motion, they kissed. Unrestrained and rough, their tongues, lips and teeth mashed and ground together.

"Ahhh - fuck - unnnghhhh", Anna's tongue lolled from her mouth as their hips followed the aggressiveness of their kisses. Locked together, James probed her depths while his pubis roughly massaged her clitoris. She leaned her head back and pushed her hips forward as James held her waist.

"Yes, yes, yes, ohhhhhhhh - " Anna screamed out, James's cock burried within her. He held her pinned to his hips as she shook like a rag doll. As she approached her climax, Anna grabbed James by his muscular forearms and hung on for dear life.

"James - I'm gonna cum - Oh fuck - Oh - Ahhh - Ahhhhhhng!" James was now ploughing Anna with slow, long, deep, powerful strokes. Her fingernails dug into James as she came with a violent shake.

"James - James - James...", she went on, her limp body climaxing over and over.

"Oh, Anna -" James made one final thrust, and as he withdrew, came again. His load splattered against the wall, and he fell to the bed beside Anna. The two of them, exhausted and soaked, lay holding each other until they fell asleep...

...James woke up to a knock his door. Getting up, he realized he was still wearing his clothes from the day before - when he rejected Laura's approach. When he admitted he was still in love with Anna.

"Yea, Chankaman-yo," (Yes, one moment) he said. He was at least aware enough to remember to practice his Korean in daily life. He was actually getting pretty good at it.

He saw Gina through the peep-hole. James wondered what she was doing at his apartment as he opened the door.

They greeted each other warmly, but Gina's expression changed when she saw the downcast young man in front of her.

"What's wrong James? I expected to see you training at the center this morning. Missing one day is no big deal, but you look terrible. What happened?" Gina, ever the mother felt James forehead for a fever.

"It's nothing. I'm fine. Really. I just over-slept." James put on a smile to reassure her as prepared some tea for them.

She didn't believe him for a second, but humored him for the time being. She had something more important to discuss.

"Anyway, that's not why I came. I have big news. You were accepted for Master Instructor training here! Isn't that wonderful?"

~~

Yep, James thought as he rounded the final turn of his jogging route. That's when things really started to get rough. He hoped that he would be able to help Sunny avoid some of pitfalls he could not.

12