Tells His Mother Everything

Story Info
Man Always Tell His Mother Everything He Does.
2.2k words
4.06
8.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,060 Followers

I know it may sound strange, but I have always told my mother everything.  After I first had sex, the first person I told about it, even the first I even thought about saying anything to, was my mom.  I didn't think of telling my friends, a priest, or a teacher at school.  My first impulse was to tell my mother about what had happened: what I had experienced.  She just listened, then nodded, and smiled.  Then she reminded me that I had responsibilities when I took that step.  I said I knew I did, although in truth I had no idea what she was talking about.  

When the guys got a hold of some beer and I tried it, she said I probably shouldn't tell my dad.  "He may just ground you on principles," she said with a smile.  When I was considering getting married, I went right to Mom.  When that marriage was headed for the rocks, the first person I mentioned that to was her.  She shook her head, said she wondered about that, and put her hand on mine.  

"You need to do what's best for you," she said, without a bit of judgement in her voice.  That was what I always loved about going to her.  She didn't judge.  She would tell me her opinion, if I asked, but she would not lecture or fuss.  My dad would start out on a national lecture tour after I said anything to him about anything.  

That's why, when Claire and I started thinking about opening up our relationship, I went right to her.  Again, she listened, nodded, and smiled.  "Many people are doing that," she said.  "Not sure it would work for me, but I have wondered about it."

"You have?" I said with a gasp. 

"Of course.  Everybody wonders about it," she said, reassuringly.   "It is just natural that you would think about it.   Sure, I suppose most people do.   She didn't say, "Be careful.  You are making a mistake." 

The proof of how she felt was a few weeks later when she asked about Claire and her new friend.  Not an ounce of judgement, concern, or lectures about sin or damnation.  She simply asked how Claire was doing with her friend.  Friend was mother's euphemism for lover.  Not that she wouldn't say lover, but she didn't want to label it with any prejudgement.  

She asked if I had a friend and I told her not yet.  She didn't say, "Oh good. I am so glad.  You have not gone to hell yet." She just smiled and said she hoped I would, and I knew that she meant it.  She did ask if Claire stayed with him.  I said no, we were not there at the present time.  "Maybe later," I said.  I said I didn't know what would happen there.  "So far," I said, "it was just dates."

"I have wondered how couples manage that," she said.  "I have read about it, but I don't know anyone who is doing it, at least not that I know of.  However, you may be surprised.  It could be our next door neighbor and you'd never know," she said with a nod.  "I did meet some people a few years ago who had a three-way marriage," she said.  "They were the nicest people.  One woman and two men.  I thought she was a lucky girl, actually."

When I left I felt good that I had told her, and I told Claire I had talked to my mother about our arrangement.  "Did she warn you?"   I said she didn't.  I said that she had wondered about it herself.  Claire was surprised, but that was my mother, she often surprised you.  

After she thought about it, Claire said she might take him by to meet my mother.  "My mother would actually like that," I said.  "It would make her feel we trusted her.  That we cared enough to include her in our lives," I said.  My wife agreed and said that was what she always liked about my mother.  

"She never makes you feel like you're stupid for doing what you've just done.  There is always a 'you know what you did and don't need me to get after you about it' quality to her."  

When Claire took Ryan by to meet my mother, she called me to tell me she liked him.  "He seems like a nice young man," she said.  "I am glad she picked someone who is not a jerk."

"Claire doesn't like jerks," I said.

"Thank God," Mom said and I could almost hear her wink on the phone. 

When I told mother I had met 'a friend' she said she would love to meet her.  I was actually eager for Nancy to meet my mom.  When I told her Claire was traveling through Spain with Ryan she said a typical thing for her to say.  "Oh, she'll love Spain," she said, without a bit of mother-in-law like judgement.   "Are they going to Madrid?" she asked with interest.  

I explained they were and she asked me how I felt about it.  That was the closest she came to a judgement, and I told her I hoped she liked Spain.  "Oh, she will," she said.  

When Claire and Ryan got back from Spain he stayed at our house for two days while his was being remodeled and for the first time in my life I watched my wife make love to another man.  It was not as I thought it might be.  I actually enjoyed watching them, and I got aroused seeing him repeatedly push his erection into my wife's pussy.  It was far more arousing than I thought it would be.  There was no jealousy, after all I had Nancy and Claire was fine with that, so I had no reason not to be myself.  My mother seemed fine with it too, at least she was too good to say or do anything to make us feel she wasn't.  

After I watch Ryan fuck Claire I was at my mother's and I told her about it.  "Really?" she said with a look of surprise.  I told her I had and that it was a positive experience.  "Tell me about," she said.

"Well, it was more of a turn on than I expected," I said.

"Well, that's good," she said.  "It would be a waste of good sex to not enjoy it," she said with a grin.  I said that's what I loved about her, that she was totally down to earth.  "That's probably something else you shouldn't tell your father.  He would probably say, 'You are out of your fucking mind.' You know that, right?" 

I told her I was sure she was right and I kissed her.  "When Ryan is there does she sleep with him, or both of you?" she asked.  

"Both of us," I said.  "Yeah, I couldn't give up my wife full time," I said as I left through the back door.  

"At least you have Nancy," she called after me. 

When I got home I told Claire about telling my mother I had watched her with Ryan.  "Now there's a test," she said.  "What did she say?"

"She asked whether I liked it," I said.  "And she said if I didn't it would be a waste of good sex."  Claire laughed at that and I kissed her.  We embraced and she told me Ryan was back in his place, but it was still pretty torn up.  

"Could you fuck Nancy and let me watch?" she asked.  I said I didn't know and asked if she thought she might like to sit in and watch her husband fuck another woman.  "I didn't think I would," she said, "but having you there was actually a turn on, so I thought maybe I would like it.  You seemed to."

I told her it was more fun than I thought it would be.  "I actually liked seeing him pushing into you," I said.  "Seeing his dick in your pussy was far better than I expected it to be."  We agreed that if Nancy was okay with it, and it all hinged on whether she was comfortable with it or not, I would ask her.  I didn't have any idea whether she would go for it or not.  

Actually, Nancy thought it sounded hot.  "I have thought about doing another woman, so yeah, I would be fine with it.  If she decides she wants to take part, maybe we can do a threesome or something."

"Or something," I said with a grin.  

The next week, Claire, and Nancy, and I went into the bedroom and looked at one another.  "How do we want to do this?" I said.

"I think we should all be nude," Nancy said.  She helped Claire out of her clothes and then complimented me for having such a hot wife as she looked her over naked.  "Nice ass," she said.  She suggested Claire observe first, then come in if she wanted after one or both of us had an orgasm.  

Naked, Claire took a seat in the corner of the room like the typical male wife-watching scenario.  I started kissing Nancy's boobs and Claire moaned like it was turning her on.  Nancy did have wonderful tits, so I understood Claire's reaction.  

While I was fucking Nancy, Claire decided to join us and began kissing as I was pushing back and forth into my lover's pussy.  As I watched my wife kiss the mouth of my girlfriend, I thought that was something I had to tell my mother about.    After I came, I was surprised to see Claire take my place at Nancy's pussy, covering my friend's snatch with her mouth.  My wife was eating a cream pie out of my intimate friend's pussy and seemingly loving the taste.

She had, she explained later, tasted my cum many times and the idea of eating it out of Nancy's pussy appealed to her.  "I like eating pussy," she said, surprised by her own enthusiasm.   "I might have to arm wrestle you for your girlfriend," she said.  

"We can share her," I said with a chuckle.  "You don't even have to put me down to get her.  You can have that pussy anytime you want it, unless I am using it at the time," I said.  

That night Claire said she thought she would ask Ryan if he had any interest in fucking Nancy, if I would not mind.  "It is up to her who she fucks," I said.  "I don't own her pussy either, since you made it clear I don't own yours," I said. 

When I told my mother about Claire joining in on my sex with Nancy, she said she had always wondered about sex with another woman.  "You should try it," I said.

"Oh, your dad wouldn't go for it," she said.

"Well, dad doesn't have to know," I said.

"Oh, I would not do anything behind your father's back," she said with a serious expression.  "I could never go to him with the 'I want to try sex with another woman'.  He would just say, 'You are out of your fucking mind.'" she said with a chuckle.    I then told her Claire was thinking of suggesting to Ryan that he should fuck Nancy. 

"Now that would be one big happy family.  You wouldn't mind that?"  I said I thought it was a good idea.  

"I think Nancy is getting tired of me, and that it might charge up her batteries.  She thinks Ryan is hot, so I guess she might like it," I said.  Mom said she envied me, that she thought all the sexual liberation sounded like a good idea.

"Do all of your friends tell their mothers who they are fucking," she said using a word I had never her come out of her mouth.  "You probably have never heard me say 'fuck' before," she said, anticipating my astonishment.  "I have enjoyed your candor," she said.  "I have always liked your coming to me with sexual questions, although I never had the answers."

"You listened, and that was what I needed," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.  "I have been a lucky son," I said.

"Son of a bitch," she said with a grin.

"No bitch," I said, "just one hell of a mother.  I came to you because you never judged," I said.  She said she rarely had an opinion on what I brought to her.  

"When you came to me and told me you had sex with Sally Ann Carlton, I thought she may be my daughter-in-law.  I am sure glad you didn't marry her.  You seen her lately?  We both laughed and I kissed her again and gave her a hug.  

"I love you, mother, and I am the luckiest guy in the world."

"Of course, you are.  You have a beautiful wife and a gorgeous mistress.  What could be better?" my mother said with a smirk.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,060 Followers