Temp Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramona squinted. The clerk was about her height and almost the definition of mousey. Her black hair was cut into an unflattering bob, and her uniform was probably at least a size too big, making her look even more skinny than she probably was. Ramona looked at the clerk's name badge. "Megan? That's your name?"

"Y-Yeah," stammered Megan. "I just, uh... what do you want me to do?"

Ramona groaned. "God, I just explained it! I need you. To help me. Find. Something. Pink."

"Yes, but... do you mean a top? A skirt? Socks?"

"I dunno!" Ramona shrugged. "I just want something pink, 'cause I somehow don't have any pink clothes back at home."

"Hm... well, I could help you find a whole outfit, if you want. It's kinda slow today, and I don't really have anything better to do."

"Great! Thanks, Megan."

"But, I gotta ask..."

"Hm?"

Megan shuffled her feet. "Um... what's with the, uh..." She motioned her hand towards the lipstick on Ramona's face and the dark stain on the front of her jeans."

"Oh, yeah." Ramona giggled. "Got that at work!"

The store clerk tilted her head to the side. "At... work?"

"Yeah!"

"But... someone made out with you at work?"

Ramona rolled her eyes. "Just because I've got kiss marks all over my face doesn't mean someone made out with me! There's a perfectly logical explanation."

"...which is?"

Ramona paused. "...well, I don't know what it is! But I'm sure there's an explanation for it!"

Megan sighed. "They really don't pay me enough for this job..." she muttered. "Alright, whatever. Let's just get your outfit sorted."

* * *

Ramona gasped when she saw herself in the changing room mirror. "Oh my gosh... I look so pretty!"

Megan didn't look like a fashionista on the outside, but she clearly knew how to pull an outfit together. Ramona wore a tight cotton lace-up top and striped trousers, both of which were pink. She realized too late that she didn't have enough cash on hand to pay for matching shoes, but the stuff Megan picked managed to fit perfectly with her existing pair anyway.

She stepped out of the changing room and posed for Megan. "How do I look?"

The store clerk glanced up from her phone and shrugged. "Cute, I guess."

"You guess?"

"I dunno, I'm not good with fashion."

"Megan, what on earth are you talking about? You're amazing! I never could've picked out an outfit this cute on my own?"

Megan blushed. "You really think so?"

"I know so. You could make a career out of this, y'know."

"Thanks... uh, what did you say your name was?"

"I'm Ramona. It was really nice meeting you, Megan!"

Megan smiled. "You too."

* * *

Candie stared down at the floor. "I'm really sorry, Mistress. I swear it won't happen again!"

Savanna chuckled. "Oh, I'm quite sure it won't. Luckily, the other girls have a little more restraint than you do."

The bimbo woman squirmed. That was about as far as she could move right now. She knew the ropes she felt against her skin weren't "really" there, but they still felt pretty real to her. "Wha-What're you gonna do to me, Mistress?"

"Well, I won't punish you, if that's what you're thinking. I'm just going to clamp down on some of your base instincts. And, while I'm at it..." She spread her legs wide, revealing her cunt to her helpless captive. "You're gonna get me off."

Candie grinned. "Oh, no! Anything but that!"

Savanna smiled back. "Candie, it's time for you to be a Pretty Pink Princess."

Candie's mind sank into the abyss. And, slowly, she began to lick.


12