Temple of Domina: Olyria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's why she was now sitting on her bathroom sink glowering at her own reflection. Gemma was ignoring her. She wouldn't answer her calls, texts, emails, nothing. She wasn't in her room. Nancy had driven her away somehow. She always drove them away.

"I thought I'd find you in your pouty place."

Nancy spun around. She had been alone. She was sure of it. Yet there was Jemma. Naked. In her tub.

"What are you doing in there?"

"I came here to tell you something very important."

"What?"

"I left my letter of resignation on the desk in your suite."

"What?!"

Nancy jumped from the sink.

"No! No! I can't lose you too!"

Jemma lifted her barefoot from the tub and placed it over Nancy's mouth.

"Mmm!?"

"Silly girl. I'm not going anywhere. I just can't be your employee. If I, was it would be inappropriate for you to join me in this tub. Right now. Since I'm not... get in.

Olyria stroked Luis's face lovingly.

"You look so comfortable, My Darling. I think I will join you in your nudity."

Luis's eyes widened. She stepped backwards, letting him get a full view of her. She kicked her shoes off, sending them sailing past him on either side. She reached up under her skirt and began to pull. Luis found himself panting heavily. Her hands returned with a silky blue pair of moist panties. She sauntered back over to him and dropped them onto his dick. Luis shuddered with pleasure at their touch. She grabbed each and started to... polish his staff.

Luis's eyes rolled back in his head as he lost himself in the pleasure. It was so soft, and she was so gentle. He was being opened up to new sensations he could never have imagined before this.

"Olyria!"

"I know, My Darling."

After what felt like a far too short time, she tossed the panties away. Luis whimpered after them.

"Now, now, Darling, I've got something much better to show you."

Her fingers slipped under the straps that adorned her shoulders.

Luis was panting.

The dress began to lower.

Luis's dick continued to rise.

Impossibly massive hills of tit flesh slid free, expanding before his very eyes. Their full color let him know they weren't kept covered very often. When the nipples finally popped out like not so little springs, he was surprised to realize they were only halfway out.

"How big are they?"

"That depends on how horny we are."

He tried to figure out what that meant but found the ever-emerging breasts too distracting. After what felt like an hour, they were finally free. The dress fell to the floor.

"Ready to find out why I'm the Goddess of Breast Worship?"

Mal's breath was catching in his chest. Tears were filling his eyes. His heart was trying to escape his chest. This was just too much! He had to get off this ship! He had to get off this ship! He had too... there was a knock on the door. He flung it open.

"What?!"

A gorgeous black woman stood there looking over her shoulder at him from behind. He got a good view of her ass in her blue one-piece suit. Her bare feet were encased in lemon fishnets. She had a child's bubble gun pointed at him.

"Playtime!"

The wave of bubbles collided with his face, popping, releasing a strange scent and leaving a slick oil on his skin. Before he could react, the world fell apart around him.

"WHOA! LOOK AT ALL THE COLORS! AM I BEING LOUD? I CAN'T TELL. HEH, THOSE TWO BUBBLES ARE MAKING OUT!"

Mal giggled like a schoolboy. He hadn't done that in years but right now it felt... right. His head felt light. Something was gone. Some pressure. He couldn't quite remember what it was. Huh, must not have been important.

"Come on, silly, let's play!"

The strange girl was right! It was playtime! She ran down the hall laughing. He quickly gave chase. Why were the walls melting? Why was everything spinning? Why didn't he care at all? was there something in the bubbles? OOH! NEW ROOM! THIS WAS GOING TO BE FUN!

Gianna closed and locked the door. The psychedelic mixture in the bubbles was doing its job. Mal's mind was wide open now. She held up a small gold necklace and dangled it between her tits.

"Look at it, Mal."

"Pretty!"

"It's gonna lock all that bad anxiety of yours away. Just by doing what it's doing now. Just by swinging back and forth...back and forth...back and forth..."

Olyria sat back on Luis's lap, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"My Darling, I am going to consume you now."

"Please do."

She put her hands behind his neck. He licked his dry lips in anticipation. She pulled herself up against him, bare breasts pressing into bare chest. He was almost ashamed of the pathetic moan that escaped him. It only seemed to excite her more. She took her time, slowly rubbing her tits over his chest.

"How does that feel, My Darling?"

"Amazing!"

She slowly sped up. As she did, she started grinding her ass over his dick. He threw his head back and moaned. She slid off his lap and pulled her tits apart.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeding my girls."

She slid them around his dick and let go. He nearly screamed out in near orgasmic joy as tit flesh formed itself around his shaft, sealing in her cleavage.

"This will never do," Olyria scolded.

"What? Why not?"

"It's sticking out. I want to play with all of it."

She grabbed the tops of her breasts and set about kneading them. As she did, they grew and grew until his dick was totally submerged.

"Much better."

Her hands returned to the sides of her breasts which she now used to give Luis the best, and only, titty fucking of his life. He was no longer aware of the sounds he made. He was aware of nothing but his own pleasure.

"More! I need more!"

She grabbed the tops of her breasts again and pumped them up to a massive side. The weight was so great that the wooden chair Luis was strapped to was smashed. She tore the ropes away. She didn't need them anymore. Once he was 'free' she lifted him up and slid him further into place. Nothing below his hips was free from her tits. The titty fucking continued. Luis was sure he was screaming now.

"More!"

She began pumping again. Foolishly Luis tried to squeeze the rising tits. They were far too big. His arms were swallowed up. As was his chest. Only his head remained free.

"All! I need ALL OF YOU!"

The tits grew one more time swallowing his head. He would nothing more for the next four hours. He felt naked flesh invade every inch of his body rubbing it into a near ravenous state of arousal about to bust forth.

His mind briefly returned as he was dumped onto his bed. That left him quickly. Olyria returned her breasts to their normal size and impaled herself on him. There was no way he could think as she rode him like the bucking bronco he had become. The following hours brought both more orgasms than they could count.

The ship pulled into harbor and the guests poured out. All were too happy to be safely back on dry ground to notice the naked man on the leash. His arms were tied behind his back. Aaron focused his eyes on Holly's ass, hoping to avoid the looks he was sure he was getting. He could scream for help through his ball gag, but he knew it would do no good. Holly had proven she could get her way over his hours of captivity. He had resigned himself to a life in her cage. At least the sex was going to be fantastic.

Jemma carried Nancy down the gang plank bridal style. The two grabbed a taxi.

"Where to ladies?" the cabbie asked.

"Nearest temple," Jemma demanded. "I have to marry this woman right now."

"Temple of Olyria it is."

Mal awoke to the most glorious ass he had ever seen. He had no idea who it belonged to, but he did know what he had to do. He pressed his face into the top cheek and kissed away. Five minutes later the reality of the situation struck him. He jumped back.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I have no idea I got in here! I can't remember anything that happened last night."

"Of course not," the topless Gina said as she sat up, "that was part of the hypnotic suggestion."

"Hypnotic?"

"I'm Gina, the ship's hypnotist. You were having a panic attack and I was asked to calm you until we reached land and you could call your therapist."

"You hypnotized me?"

"Don't worry, I just let you have a little fun and forget your worries for a while."

"Can make me like that forever?"

"No, you need real therapy for your anxiety. Though I am a licensed hypnotherapist and could add to your treatments. We'd have to do it off the books."

"Why?"

"I'll only accept payment from you in the form of ass worship."

"Just ass?"

He had never been so openly flirtatious before. Did she do this to him? He liked it.

"Let's see where it goes."

Luis followed Olyria into her temple. He thought the two of them walking through town naked would raise a few eyebrows. Then he learned where he was. Domina Island. The public face of the shrouded Isle of Domina. Every goddess had a temple here along with one on the mainland. Unsurprisingly Olyria's was curved with a nipple motif. Everything was very soft and bouncy as well. He followed her deeper and deeper within. Less and less people could be seen.

"Where is everyone?"

"We are at the threshold of my inner sanctum. The holiest place in the temple. Only goddesses and their slaves may enter. Only goddesses can leave."

Luis gulped. She gestured to the doorway.

"Now step inside. Be sealed into your new life."

She strolled past him and laid down on her massive bed throne. Luis shivered. This was his chance to escape. To run. To be free. To... never age. Never die. Suck those titties for all eternity. Be fucked like had been back on the ship. Forever.

He ran in and climbed into bed with her. Luis curled up against Olyria and suckled her nipple as the door closed. He was with his Darling. He was home.

12