Temptation for Tina Pt. 02

Story Info
She wants more.
2.2k words
4.45
6.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

"This older guy," Tina wanted to know. "You call him daddy?"

"No, never," Niamh laughed. "But I always tell him how much I love older men."

"So you do everything with him?"

"Well, not everything. He wants to try anal. Cos his wife won't let him."

"Ewww. That's gross."

"Yeah, I know," laughed Niamh. "I let him cream on my face instead. His wife doesn't do that either."

Tina was shocked -- by the idea that Niamh was sleeping with a married man and the fact she was so casual about him ejaculating on her face.

"So that's why he buys you all that jewelry?" Tina asked.

"Rob doesn't buy me much jewelry. But he pays me double when I miss a shift at work to let him fuck me."

Tina saw that her friend felt no dilemma at trading sex with an older man for expensive gifts. She herself had no real desire to trade sex for goodies. There was no disputing that Mr Stevens treated her well. She was captivated by his good looks, his greying beard, and his warm personality. Her boyfriend was becoming less of a block. She had been trying to ignore the inevitable. Mr Stevens' intentions were clear and Tina knew she'd already surrendered to him.

She could not bring herself to mention the expensive dresses the older man had paid for. His message had asked her to go to a particular store, not far from her city campus. Tina knew the reputation of that store, how pricey the clothes were. She'd gone anyway after receiving another message from Mr Stevens -- she should choose the best two dresses she could find. It turned out that he'd already given the details of his card to the shop assistant.

Tina had walked out with two lovely and expensive dresses. The kind she could never afford as a post-grad who worked part-time. Her mother would not recognize the brand but Tina already knew she'd have to keep her new clothes secret from Niamh. She still had no intention of entering any sugar daddy arrangement but she was learning why her friend had kept the secrets of her lifestyle.

********************

Greg Stevens had never discussed any sort of arrangement with Tina. He'd not been back to any of those sugar daddy sites. The money he'd spent on the twenty-three year-old so far had been merely an indulgence. He could well afford it. And he had a good feeling about Tina - she was studious and career-minded and it felt good to support a young, up and coming woman. He'd had no thought about swapping gifts for sex.

That was what he told himself when he was busy at work and trying not to think about Tina. Thoughts of the young Vietnamese woman were terribly distracting. But Greg didn't think he should act on such thoughts. He was not the type to take advantage of a younger woman. In fact, he cherished women and always wished to respect their wants and needs. He'd always been passive as a lover. It had annoyed his last girlfriend. It had also frustrated Greg since he had many kinky desires and many sex acts he'd never enjoyed.

He tried to push all that from his mind when he opened his apartment door to the sexy young Tina.

"Thank you for the wonderful gifts, Mr Stevens," she said as he fetched a drink. "You shouldn't spend so much on me."

"You're worth it," he replied.

Tina was starting to feel comfortable in his apartment. It was a new experience to be able to relax with a man, not cramped in a car or having to worry about family or parents in the next room. She enjoyed their meal very much. Niamh had been right about everything being better with an older man. It was a rare joy to talk casually with a professional man about worldy matters. Her boyfriend mostly only talked about cars, his friends and himself. Mr Stevens shared his opinions about the world gently and listened to hers. He gave soft encouragement to Tina to continue working hard on her post-grad studies. His life experience and his maturity were very endearing. More, she found him to be increasingly sexy - thoughts she'd tried to banish from her mind.

She faltered as they moved to the lounge for a movie. Mr Stevens himself lost some of his self-control and could not stop himself from wrapping his arms around the tiny woman in a soft hug. He could not believe the chance to hold a woman so small and delicate. His cock was swelling as she breathed in his arms, her perfect young body fitting easily against his larger form.

Tina could not help enjoying his arms around her. She'd assumed that a larger man might be frightening, intimidating. But the way he wrapped her up, held her softly against his six-foot plus frame, was actually reassuring. It felt good to let Mr Stevens take the lead in his caring way. She was liking this older man more and more and suddenly eager to please him in any way.

"You chose a lovely dress, girl" he murmured to her. "But I want to take it off you."

Tina noticed the way her addressed her -- as "girl". Was Mr Stevens trying to be a "daddy" or just taking the lead as usual? She felt a brief reluctance to undress for him but she found it almost natural to follow the instructions of the older man. Boyfriends had always grabbed at her clothes. But Mr Stevens was slow and careful as he slowly undid the dress. His hunger was obvious and the young woman found that to be erotic.

"You are so perfect," he breathed, struggling to control his desire for her.

That made Tina blush since no boyfriend had ever said something like that to her. But Glen Stevens meant it as he looked down her body. Still clad in underwear, her boyish hips allowed the tiniest curve, highlighting her flat tummy. Her skin was flawless, without a wrinkle or crease. Her embarrassment and arousal combined to make her chest heave slightly, which only drew his eyes to her thick, chocolate nipples that were hardening in the cool air.

"So beautiful," he murmured as he once more wrapped his arms around her tiny frame.

Holding her close, Greg ran his hands all over the perky, slim body. Arms around, he was able to reach down to her soft, rounded bottom. Tina had no idea she had the sort of butt that grown men would follow. Then he kissed Tina and she kissed him back. There was no need to deny what a good kisser the older man was. It was exciting to be wanted by a man such as Mr Stevens, older and successful. And it did not feel at all creepy to have him run his hands over her soft, bare skin. Tina could sense how much he appreciated her body, was eager to take it all in. So much more enjoyable than a fumbling, hurried boyfriend.

He led her to the lounge but neither was interested in the TV. She had told herself it was wrong to be so turned on by Mr Stevens. It was not just his age. Or the fact she had a boyfriend. Somehow she felt that what Niamh did was wrong. Yet she was wet for Mr Stevens as he undid her bra to free her thick, dark nipples.

"I want you," he said in a soft but firm voice.

She let him take her body. His mouth was fabulous on her nipples and Tina felt herself responding instantly, her need growing. She struggled to contain her own lust. When he slipped his hand down the front of her underpants she was horny enough to let this dirty old man have anything.

"Mr Stevens. Please," she begged.

Greg took his time, as always. He was caring and gentle. But her hole was soaking wet and it wasn't long before he was carefully probing her cunt. His thumb easily found her engorged clit. Tina buried her face in his shoulder as she cried out loudly, cumming almost uncontrollably.

No boy had ever made her feel like that, made her body react so powerfully. She'd heard the stories of orgasms being a "little death" and was sure she was about to find out. How had she ever doubted Niamh? And how could she ever resist this man in the future? For this was even better than she'd imagined sex could be - and it was only one finger in her pussy.

"Oh... oh... that was the best..."

Greg had no idea that this young woman had been so deprived and dissatisfied. He let her regather her breath, only to plunge two fingers into her throbbing, spasming hole.

"Nooo... whaaat..."

Tina had not known that her body could do that, orgasm an uncountable number of times. But she held Mr Stevens tight as he'd sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy beyond the point of ecstasy. And after she was finally done, she lay in his arms in astonishment, watching Mr Stevens lick his fingers that had been coated with her wetness.

"You taste good," he told her with a grin.

Tina thought it yucky, that her fluids must be somehow nasty. But Greg Stevens thought all women tasted wonderful. His former girlfriend had never wanted him to do that, to clean his hand like that. He especially enjoyed his first real taste of young Tina.

Watching on, she slowly felt her breathing returned to almost normal. At which point her sense of gratitude and her wish to never stop feeling sexy made her want something else.

"I should do something for you," she said weakly.

"Not necessary. I enjoyed doing that for you."

"No, please. Can I at least touch you?"

Greg never wanted to force himself onto a woman. He had never demanded that a woman grab his cock. But Tina was asking so sweetly and earnestly. He could not stop grinning as he released his erect meat for her.

"Oh, so big," she breathed.

Greg knew that he was not over-endowed. He was a little over six inches. But he swelled a little more with pride at her praise. And her small hand around the base only made his cock look bigger than usual. Unsure at this point how to proceed, he looked with wonder as Tina did what she'd been taught and slid to her knees in front of him. She'd guessed right and Mr Stevens had the biggest dick she'd tried. Eager now to prove she was worthy of the pleasure he'd provided, she started to jerk his cock with vigour.

"Wait... no..." he laughed.

"Oh no... did I hurt you?"

"Is that how your boyfriend taught you?"

"Umm... yes. He says to squeeze and move my hand fast."

"You don't have to make me cum straight way," the older man explained gently. "Take your time and explore."

With his hand on hers, Tina soon learned that Mr Stevens was right -- again. She was fascinated by the fact he was circumcised -- she'd only seen one of those before. And working more slowly and more gently did not seem to diminish his pleasure at all. Not if judged by his sounds and the pulsing of his shaft in her small hand. A new penis was a thing of wonder. It was even more thrilling to have the chance to admire it, observe his ridges and veins and to see his pre-cum begin to ooze. His soft words of praise were also new for the young Vietnamese woman who was used to boyfriends who were anxious for a quick release.

"Its really big," she whispered.

Tina could not help but be impressed with a larger cock after having only experienced the Asian variety. Nor could she stop herself wondering how it might feel in her pussy. Would she feel it throbbing the same as in her hand? How could a man have sex with such a big thing? She was amazed when Mr Stevens showed her how to fondle his balls while she wanked him. Those little eggs had been off-limits till now and it was a delight to feel their hardness inside the softness of his pouch.

Greg spent fifteen minutes on the verge of his orgasm. The young woman looked so sweet and sexy on her knees. And she was a fast learner, quickly becoming skilled at pleasure his cock. But his old thinking had not changed -- he was trying still not to take advantage, not to make this young thing dirty by spilling his seed on her. He could not miss, however, the look of disappointment when he pulled her up onto the lounge without first cumming. Perhaps it would not be too long a wait.

They both enjoyed the rest of the evening. Tina stayed more or less naked for Mr Stevens. She had no idea how much he enjoyed the chance to admire her body while he stayed fully clothed. After he'd sent her home in a rideshare, each went to sleep that night wondering where this was all heading.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers