Temptation for Tina Pt. 03

Story Info
Oral and other gifts from Mr Stevens.
2k words
4.51
3.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

"No new gifts from your daddy?" Tina teased her friend.

"No. And he's not my daddy," Niamh laughed in reply.

"I still don't know about letting a man pay you for sex."

"Don't be a prude," Niamh scoffed. "Besides, I'd rather be fucked by an amazing lover than work a shift in that restaurant."

"He keeps you busy, I'm sure."

"Not for much longer. His wife suspects."

"That's bad, Niamh. What will you do?"

"Well, I don't want her confronting me," she replied firmly. "But I have a new guy I'm meeting next week."

"Oh, Niamh..."

"He's older than Rob," her friend confided. "And he likes tying women up."

Tina wondered if that was risky for a young woman on her own. But she'd been learning the rewards from taking risks with a man in his fifties.

"Two guys?" she tried to sound shocked. "And me with my lame boyfriend."

"You already know what to do about that."

Tina shook her head firmly. But the truth was that she'd been making excuses to her boring Korean boyfriend to have more time to spend with Mr Stevens. She did not dare tell her best friend that she'd already decided that the boyfriend had to go.

**************

Her first thoughts about older guys had been high-spirited fun with her friend. Had it been luck that she'd so quickly found Mr Stevens? She told herself that or tried to explain by saying she was simply curious. Tina had been firm that she had no intention of it going any further. She had a boyfriend. She liked having a boyfriend. Even if he did not often treat her well or focused only on his own pleasure whenever they had sex -- something he seemed to want all the time.

Mr Stevens was different. Was that because he was older, more mature? Tina had refused to accept that her curiosity was connected to Niamh's promise that older men were better lovers. She assured herself she'd had no interest in anything like that. But his manner had been so reassuring. Attractive, even. She'd assumed he'd be interested in something physical and, then, when it finally happened she'd been more than curious. A man in his fifties had given her the most astonishing pleasures of her young life and they'd still not fucked.

Greg had not quite believed his luck. He'd expected that a woman of twenty-three would be vacuous and boring. Certainly Tina was a pretty and sexy young woman. But she was genuinely interesting and great company. He'd not pressed for sex for the same reason that some women had found him frustrating -- he was totally respectful of women, seeing them as special creatures that he had no wish to diminish.

Except that he could not deny he had his own desires and wants. So the frustration had been his as he'd waited for lovers and girlfriends to let him explore what he saw as more kinky fun. Sometimes he'd been rebuffed but mostly he'd been too cautious to even ask. But Tina was almost too young and inexperienced to know different. And she was almost yielding, wanting the older man to take the lead.

With his gentle, mature manner Tina had felt more confident and free than ever before. Usually shy about her body and wanting to cover-up, even with her boyfriend, she'd begun to respond to Mr Stevens' praise by spending more time naked with him. It was good to be admired rather than ogled. After he'd undressed her in the loungeroom, on their next night she felt naughty and positive and had casually removed all her clothes soon after arriving.

Greg could not hide his pleasure at that. One of his secret desires was to have a beautiful, naked woman in his home even while he remained fully clothed. He'd never even mentioned that to any girlfriend but now Tina had made it come true. It was a true delight to watch her move about while bared, showing her delectable little bottom and her overgrown bush. The real bonus was that it made it easier for him to touch her and pleasure her physically.

Being naked and felt-up made Tina feel like a teenager again - except for the fear of nosey parents. It was strange that Mr Stevens had not pressed her to fuck. Though she soon forgot that as he once more stroked and kissed her bare skin, pleasuring her nipples and moaning his own contentment as he explored her youthful body. Tina could not help notice how much he enjoyed her thick, chocolate-coloured nipples, nor the thrills she felt shooting through her as the older man ardently licked and sucked on her long teats.

When his fingers moved lower, his focus now on her thick bush her pussy, naturally she easily parted her slim thighs for him. She enjoyed his larger body, his tall frame so perfect to press into as he first stroked her bush and then penetrated her. Tina had no idea that a man could enjoy such a thick growth but it mattered none as he expertly brought her to orgasm after orgasm with his artful fingers.

"Oh, Mr... Mr Stevens... please, oh..."

His mouth returned to her nipples as he plunged a second finger into her gushing hole. Now Tina was aware of the volume of her cries. But there was nothing she could so given the onslaught of such bliss from his experienced touch. She was not even aware of how her cunt muscles gripped against Greg's stroking fingers.

"Oh, I can't... believe... amazing..."

Greg only removed his mouth from her hardened nipples when Tina finally thought she was done. She slumped back now, gasping for air and the words to understand the special ecstasy he had given her. Except that suddenly he was moving lower, pressing her legs wider to fit his shoulders between her thighs. A tiny voice in her brain told her what was to come and somehow she felt it so wrong. Her self-control returned just long enough to snap her legs together.

"No, girl," he said in a soft but firm tone.

Greg himself was on the edge of his self-control. There was no better way for a man to show a woman she was special than by putting his mouth on her soaking cunt. And he'd been craving a proper taste of the sweet, tight pussy. This young woman was so perfect and so rare. He had to have her.

"I want to taste you, girl."

Tina was incredulous. She was sure it was dirty, especially given how wet her pussy was. Sadly, until then Tina had only been able to imagine being eaten -- and hope that a man would not recoil at her smell. But Mr Stevens had to know what he was doing. Not wanting to be a prude, she let her legs slowly part once more. She watched in fear and awe as Mr Stevens cupped his hands under her little bottom. And felt the slight scratching of his manly beard on her inner thighs as his face moved closer

Greg was delighted. He was overcome by desire and the need to press his face into the hairy snatch, feeling the wet bush on his face and drinking in the powerful scent of her arousal. His strong hands lifted her bottom so that her pussy was presented for him to part her luscious hair with his nose.

Her cries began the instant his tongue reached her swollen folds. Tina knew he'd bring her to another orgasm in seconds. And her sounds turned to shrieks as he got to work. The wonderful joy of his tongue in her hole, the licking and sucking of her clit. Oral sex was everything she'd tried to imagine - and more. The young grad student forgot about herself and even her screams of delight as she experienced the most astonishing event of her life. Again she thought she might die and even that prospect was so glorious.

Greg Stevens could not believe what a delightful tasting pussy he'd found. He eagerly drank her juices as she came over and over. His former girlfriend had enjoyed receiving oral but she was nothing compared to the response from the tiny Asian girl. His tongue lapped and probed, each shift seemingly heightening her delirium. Her legs fell wider as she writhed against his face. And Greg did everything he could to prolong their shared ecstasy. It was only his experience that allowed him to stop once Tina was spent.

"You're amazing. So beautiful," he told her as he hugged her naked, heaving body.

"That was the first... you know..."

"Truly? Not a boyfriend even?"

"He didn't... I couldn't..."

Greg Stevens could scarcely believe the honour had been his. What a way it had been to explore her pussy and her petite lips, engorged with lust.

"I was glad to do it. And I'll do it again. You taste wonderful."

Tina blushed on hearing that, a mix of relief and embarrassment. Then she sank back onto the lounge as her pussy continued to throb and her chest still heaved.

******************

Tina still addressed the older man as Mr Stevens. It felt respectful of his experience and his gentle ways. She could not explain it any other way except that she knew he could not be her boyfriend. Not with the difference in age. And not when she was still trying to pretend that she was not very keen on him and what he could do for her physically. Besides, he had not objected and so Mr Stevens it remained.

She had cause to think about these things a few days after he'd licked her pussy -- the most amazing experience of her young life -- when a message had come from a high-end store. Tina could guess who'd set it up. Knowing the reputation of the store, she'd even dressed up for the appointment.

"Your husband has arranged everything," said a grinning young woman whose name tag was labelled Maddie. "He obviously wants to show you off."

Tina was too embarrassed to correct the other woman. And moreso when she was finally fully naked in a large fitting room.

"Your husband suggested these sets," Maddie explained nonchalantly. "I think I've almost got your size right."

Tina was not even an A-cup and often went in public without a bra at all. Still she was shocked by the first pieces Maddie brought for her -- a lovely dark green that went well with her dark brown eyes and pale skin. A few adjustments were needed but Maddie had guessed well.

The problem was that Tina's "husband" had chosen a bra with a split cup. Tina wondered why a man would pay so much for such a thing. She was mortified that the soft, luxuriant material did nothing to stop her prominent, dark brown nipples poking out. And the G-string bottom had no chance of containing her wild bush of thick pubes. She blushed furiously despite the glowing praise from Maddie. Though Tina did not mind the way the skimpy G-string seemed to highlight the shape of her little, round bottom.

The next set was classy black. Again, skimpy and revealing. The bra was the open shelf design so that her nipples were fully on show. Tina wondered what was the point of a bra like that.

"Lovely," gushed Maddie. "Very sexy. Some women like this design for the support but you don't need that."

Tina did not like the crotchless knickers. It made her lush hair look like a tangled thicket that almost overwhelmed the flimsy, translucent material. She wondered aloud whether it was time to get waxed, to get rid of all the troublesome growth.

"I think your husband prefers you bushy," smiled Maddie. "But men always assume that crotchless gives better access."

She soon returned with another set. It was the same delicate material. So thin that it could not hide Tina's lush growth. And even the full crotch could not contain all of her bush, with wild black hairs protruding from the flimsy crotch as if trying to escape.

Maddie assured Tina that she looked perfect and that both sets of lingerie would please her husband very much. Tina did not how to argue on that score. Besides, she was a little too shocked that a man she hardly knew would pay so much for underwear.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers