Temptation for Tina Pt. 04

Story Info
New oral experiences for young Tina.
3.3k words
4.66
5.7k
7

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers

Greg Stevens would never have wanted to be a sugar daddy. He still would have denied that's what he was to Tina. Certainly he had no thought of swapping gifts for sex with the pretty, tiny Asian woman. She was very attractive -- sexy -- and it did his ego wonders to have the attention of such a young woman. He tried to tell himself it was also interested in her intellect and bright career prospects. That version made his gifts less remarkable -- more a form of support for an up-and-comer. Though he could not recall the last time he had paid for lingerie for any woman.

"Can I see?" he asked excitedly before Tina was barely inside his apartment.

The young grad student was happy to oblige, feeling grateful and, increasingly, wanting to please Mr Stevens. Tina still a little shy about being naked in front of a much older man but she slipped off her dress in the loungeroom.

"Wow, you look amazing," he gasped, genuinely taken aback by the beauty in front of him.

Tina had opted for the black lingerie for this first showing. Her tiny body was stunning, the flimsy material highlighting her sexy body just as Greg had wanted. When he did not move to hold her or kiss her, Tina decided to do a slow turn as he watched on with his mouth half open. The soft moans of delight told her this was the right thing to do. And suddenly it did not feel so strange to let an older man by underwear for her.

She kept turning slowly as Mr Stevens went to his knees. He planted soft kisses on her bare skin -- her flat tummy and her cute, perky bum. Then he held her still as he pressed his face against her crotch. Tina was used to boys being interested in her crotch but not like that. But she had arrived expecting that Mr Stevens would be horny for her. She was sure he'd be able to smell her arousal and, strangely, she was not embarrassed about that.

Tina looked down as he toyed with the thick dark hair that poked out from the sides of the gossamer fabric. Somehow this man made her feel proud of her body and what she'd imagined were imperfections. And there was no denying how arousing it was to have a man kneeling with his face in her sex. The older man was content for a moment to worship the young, lithe body of the sexy postgrad student. Without thinking she parted her legs as he reached to stroke over her mound. She closed her eyes as his gentle hands touched and squeezed her bottom.

Mr Stevens laid her on the lounge and Tina assumed that she knew what was coming. But he kept admiring the escaping hairs from her lush bush, stroking her mound as she grew more aroused and wet.

At last, one hand moved to her exposed nipples. Lovely soft shocks flew through her body as the older man expertly played with them, causing them to grow still longer and harder. She waited for him to suck on them. To slip a finger into her wet hole. But Mr Stevens held back, watching her intently as instead his finger found her clitoris. She gasped for him, suddenly finding her nipples even more responsive to his clever touching.

"Oh, please... please, Mr Stevens..." she moaned to him.

Soon she was moaning even louder as the finger on her little button took her to the edge of her climax. Her eyes were half closed but she could see the strange look on his face as he watched her intently. Greg had never known a woman seemingly so willing to be observed in such an intimate moment. Tina wondered if this was now dirty old men behaved but she was helpless, anyway, as his magic fingers tweaked her nipples harder just as he pressed down on her aching clit.

It was a small orgasm but wonderful all the same. And then Mr Stevens was whispering in her ear.

"Will we go to the bedroom? I want you naked, girl."

Greg wanted always to respect women. But somehow he sensed that he could be in charge of the tiny post-grad with the pixie face. Tina understood the purpose of his question. She'd expected it on that first dinner date. She had almost feared it, then. But this was different and the fact he'd made her wait had started to become a frustration. Without knowing it, his gentle approach had made her hungry to be fucked by an older man.

She watched excitedly as he undressed for her. She'd not expected a young, athletic body. Now it was thrilling to see his naked form, spreading sightly with middle age and somehow sexy with its light covering of greying hair. There was no need to compare him with her soft and chubby boyfriend. Besides, she was intensely curious about one thing and could not stop her gaze falling to his erect penis. It was just as big as she remembered. Standing proudly at a forty-five degree angle and ready for action. It worried Gina even as her cunt pulsed.

Eager for whatever Mr Stevens had planned, the young woman swiftly removed her expensive lingerie. She hoped that he would not notice her excitement as she snuggled into him. But he already knew what he wanted.

"I want you to sit on my face."

She looked at him rather shocked. Well, Tina knew about such things but had always thought them crude and perverse. She had no inkling that Mr Stevens had craved it almost since his first message to her.

"Come on, girl," he urged.

"What? No... I mean... I can't"

"I want you."

"I don't know how... I'll hurt you."

"No, girl. You're tiny. I'll hold your hands. Put your pussy on my face."

Tina felt her resistance melting. It was that emerging desire to please Mr Stevens. At first she was clumsy. It felt silly -- and far too brazen and exposed. But soon she realised how simple this position was. She gasped as his tongue parted her thick bush. And then she cried out as his tongue ran along her wet slit. She almost pulled off in surprise. But Mr Stevens had a firm grip of her hips and pulled her down eagerly so that her young cunt was hard against his face.

His licking and probing were the stuff of ecstasy. And Tina was all the more excited by the crudity of it, the wantonness of grinding her pussy against a man's face. But she knew she was shrieking as he tongued her expertly -- gasping for air as the blood pounded in her head while she lost all control of herself. Until finally he released her and Tina managed to shuffle back so she was astride his manly chest.

"Oh that..." she said breathlessly. "I had no... where did you learn that?"

"I just like it. And its perfect for a sexy woman."

Greg could not really tell Tina how much he'd enjoyed the experience. His former partner had always felt too self-conscious to try that act. Too prim and proper. But now he had a much younger woman, inexperienced and amendable, seemingly eager to learn everything he wanted to teach her. Tina truly did taste good and he'd properly enjoyed her long, thick pubes as she'd ground against him. It was incredible to have found a woman so young who could be so abandoned about sexual pleasure. And he wanted more.

"What if we fucked? Would you like to try that now?"

Tina had first dreaded this moment -- and then longed for it. She was more than curious. Super horny and eager to please the older man. There was no way she could refuse. Especially since her boyfriend never asked but simply climbed on top. Mr Stevens' gentle question only made her more eager. And she moved to roll onto her back as her boyfriend always preferred.

"How about on top?" he asked. "Ride me?"

She was eager but unsure. Wanting to please Mr Stevens, needing to be fucked by the older man, she didn't want to disappoint him.

"I've never done that. I don't know how."

"Yes you do," he told her. "I'll help you."

Tina felt weird and strange as she began to squat over the older man. It felt acrobatic and so very exposing to be above him. That was the same reason Greg's girlfriends had usually refused his request to ride his lovely cock. Tina knew nothing of that, of course, and awkwardly got into position.

"What do I do?"

"Hold my cock. And slowly lower yourself. You'll see."

Holding him with one hand, trying to balance above him, Tina quickly found his rock-hard shaft and instinctively placed the head against her opening. Her lust and the complexity of it all made her forget about the enormity of the moment -- her first fuck with an older man, a sugar daddy, the lovely Mr Stevens. She'd not have turned back in any case given her arousal. And there was something else on her mind.

"Its big," she moaned as her pussy walls strained around his thickness

"Take your time. Move up and down if you need to."

She wanted to be good for him, to be the kind of woman she imagined he desired. And she was craving cock. So she began to sink onto his shaft, trying to sense the feeling of an uncut head pushing into her. The thickness of his six-plus inches easily split her entrance.

"Ohhh... ohhhh..." she groaned with a guttural sound.

Tina was sure she'd never forget this moment -- when she first took a thick, white, old dick. Why had she waited? No other cock had filled her like that. And Greg was more than enjoying the tightness of her young pussy around his hardened cock. He couldn't tell whether it was his cock twitching or her cunt muscles throbbing.

"You are perfect," he moaned in reply. "That feels so good."

"Now what do I do?" she pleaded, impaled fully.

"Anything," he groaned. "Whatever feels good. Move around. Or bounce."

Tina needed no further encouragement. Already her tunnel was adjusting to the thick new shaft. She quickly realised how good it felt to grind her hips. His hands on her waist were reassuring, his fingers on her nipples were electrifying. It was her first ever cowgirl fuck and already she knew she loved this position.

"Oh, Mr... I'm going to..."

"Don't wait, girl. Cum all you like."

There was no way to stop it. And soon Tina found the perfect rhythm as she began to move up and down, sliding the meaty piston in and out of her. He hurt her nipples in just the perfect way and her head was thrown back as she began to bounce in ecstasy. And the cries of her orgasm were music to his ears, as he savoured every second of the sweet young pussy throbbing and clamping around his shaft as Tina at last had the kind of orgasm she'd always longed for.

When spent, she slumped down on to Mr Stevens, breathless and almost incoherent. On his part, Greg could hardly believe that he'd finally gotten to fuck this young angel. Already he was sure that Tina was the sexiest lover he'd ever had. Her tiny lithe body was a delight as she lay on him, trying to recover her senses. Eventually he lay her down and caressed the almost disbelieving Tina as she tried to take in everything that was happening.

Tina's boyfriends had been the roll-on-roll-off types -- as are most young men. It was a new pleasure to have the larger frame of Mr Stevens wrapped around her, holding her warmly even as his hands continued to explore her body. Neither of them spoke much. She had nothing to say in the midst of so much pleasure. Until she realised that the older man had not yet experienced his own pleasure.

"Mr Stevens, you should fuck me again. You should cum."

"I'd love that. But I don't want to make you."

Tina did not really have to think about it again. After so much wondering and so much fretting, she'd finally taken the older man's cock. And she'd loved it -- the most wonderful fuck ever. This was no time to think of her friend but surely he'd proven Niamh correct. And what if there was her last chance to feel that big white dick in her young pussy?

"I want you to," she assured him. "Please."

Greg could hardly believe his luck. He'd sometimes wondered if his last girlfriend was somewhat frigid. And now this delightful,juicy young thing was asking to be fucked. Only one thing could make it even better.

"Do you want to make me ready? Suck me so I'm hard?"

"Yes. Yes, I want that."

The truth was that Mr Stevens was already more than hard enough to fuck her, but Tina felt as if she'd been worshipped enough by this strange older man. And now she was excited at the chance to return the favour. She remembered what he'd told her, of course, and once she'd turned round in the bed she worked her mouth slowly over that thick shaft. Mr Stevens certainly seemed to enjoy the slower action and Tina decided in that instant that her boyfriend -- soon to be her ex -- was an idiot for always wanting it hard and fast.

It was thrilling to let him fill her mouth slowly. In truth, that was the only way she was sure she could fit his girth between her small, soft lips. He fell back onto the bed as she slowly worked down his length. She tried to give her best, left to guess what technique he liked. The ridge of his exposed head was extra prominent against her tongue. And he throbbed and twitched better than any boyfriend. His moans were exquisite in her ears. Even though her jaw quickly began to ache from his size, she sucked eagerly, proud to be able to pleasure this man.

"Is it OK if I fuck you?" he asked so quietly she barely heard him.

"Yes, I want you to," she said, not caring that she sounded like a slut.

Rolling Tina onto her back, he positioned his larger frame above her. She was not intimidated by him. His bulk was so sexy, so manly compared to her Asian boyfriends. Though there was one problem.

"You're so big," she reminded him.

"And I love your tight pussy."

He showed her what to do, holding her legs behind the knees -- pulling up and apart. Still he barely fit between thighs. Now he took his cock and gently parted her wet bush, stroking the head along her cleft. She moaned with need. Almost disbelieving what he was doing, the older man began slowly to drive his six-plus inches into the sweet young woman.

"Sooo big,..." she groaned.

But Greg knew what to do and kept slowly pulsing his hard shaft in and out of the tiny entrance. He knew that she could take all of him. And the look on her face told him that Tina was already on the verge of bliss.

He soon worked his full length into the tight, soaking hole. Greg was usually a gentle fucker and he was concerned for Tina. She fit so well around him that he enjoyed her pussy anyway -- and his thickness and his incessant stroking soon had her cumming. She was already in love with his larger cock and the way he used his entire length, using the head to tease her for a moment before shoving his cock fully into her gushing, spasming pussy. Her cries of delight were music to his ears, a lustful young woman seemingly unafraid to let go sexually.

Tina had no idea about that. Nor any way to control herself as she experienced the best fuck of her life. While Greg knelt down there, on his knees and thrusting into her, she stared in wonder as his thumb began to tease her clit. But soon she was almost shrieking with delirious pleasure, her tiny body consumed by the wonder of her pussy being filled while her clit was rubbed so expertly.

"Can I cum inside you, girl?"

"Urrgghhh, yessss... please... yes, please cum in me..."

Greg Stevens really did want to respect Tina, like all women, even in his state of sexual frenzy. But his balls had been boiling for weeks at the prospect of fucking the tiny young Asian and now he was almost at the crescendo.

"Want it? I'll cum in you..."

"Please cum... give it to me..."

Even Tina could scarcely believe that she could say such a thing. But his orgasm, his massive eruption inside her tight pussy, was a moment of true wonder. She was used to her boyfriend taking his pleasure like that. Mr Stevens, however, felt more like a reward. She knew he'd earned it after his wonderful fucking. Somehow it felt so much better from an older, experienced man, one who'd shown so much control. And Tina listened to his passionate grunts and enjoyed the power of his thrusting, letting herself feel that she'd not been used but had truly given amazing pleasure to a worthy man.

She was not surprised when Mr Stevens climbed off her. Her Korean boyfriend only ever needed a few quick pumps before emptying himself. Then he'd roll off and grab his phone. So she was quite shocked when instead Mr Stevens began to slip down the bed, holding her thighs apart and reaching under for her bottom. That was what he did when...

"No, don't. Its yucky... I'm dripping..."

Eating his creampie was a pleasure Greg Stevens had enjoyed rarely -- and never confessed to any woman. He'd always had to make it seem like an accident or bad timing. But his strength was enough to stop Tina from slamming her legs closed. Her damp and crumpled bush left her entrance exposed. He'd shot deep but knew it was only moments before his semen began to leak.

In a flash he had his mouth over her steaming hole and was sucking to extract his load from her pussy. His prize came soon and then he used his tongue to probe and scoop more from her. Tina was mortified and amazingly pleasured. She'd never have guessed that being eaten was the perfect salve for a still-throbbing pussy. And Greg was amazed and relieved by the opportunity. It thrilled him to clean-up his young lover, as if he'd stained her with his cum. His semen tasted good, even better now that it was mixed with her copious cunt juice.

Tina finally decided to relax and lay back as Mr Stevens pleasured them both in that strange way. His lips and tongue were as good as ever, even if she'd not cum again. And she could sense his pleasure as he eagerly sucked and licked. It was such a different experience for her and she found herself running her fingers through the older man's greying hair as he kept working on her young pussy.

For once, Greg took full advantage of her inexperience. Not having to explain himself, he stayed down there for as long as he needed to lick and suck every last drop of his ejaculation from the young woman. He finished only when she was empty and his own face was wet with their combined fluids.

He held her after that trying to ignore the look of amazement on her face. Tina told herself, for the umpteenth time, that she was not after a sugar daddy. That this was a mere fling, an accident that would end very soon. Telling herself those things gave her the motivation for one final act that night.

"Can I call you Daddy?"

mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers