Temptation for Tina Pt. 05

Story Info
Older guy tries kinky fun.
2.3k words
4.64
3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

Tina spent the next few days trying to process what she'd done. There was no concern about having cheated on her boyfriend. She was just amazed at having fucked an older guy -- and how incredibly good it felt. Was it wrong to crave so much for more? She was so horny every time she thought of him. He was old and pudgy but she was masturbating twice a day as she recalled how he'd felt inside her young pussy.

And Tina still could not explain why she'd blurted out that request. She'd seen straight way how it shocked Mr Stevens. And it had felt so foolish, the kind of thing even her wild friend, Niamh, would not do. Yet, it felt comfortable somehow. This wonderful older guy could not be her boyfriend but Tina needed a way to express how safe and comfortable he made her. As well as truly sexy and free.

She'd called him Daddy ever since -- in private only. And Greg, though surprised and wary at first, had embraced the fact he was so special to this wonderful young woman. Daddy it was.

There was no way Tina would ever let Niamh know about it. But she was achingly curious about other things. Especially since she'd gone home after that first proper fucking with Daddy and realised they'd not used any protection. She'd worried at first. Then convinced herself everything would be fine. He was much older -- more than twice her age -- and surely experienced about such matters. And perhaps bareback sex had made it all the more enjoyable to take his lovely big dick inside her pussy. It certainly seemed to enhance the thrill of his big cock. Daddy must have appreciated it more when he ate his creampie.

That was something else that was making her ache with curiosity -- how was it that Daddy could make her cum over and over? She had heard about multiple orgasms but masturbation had rarely delivered more than two or three. And her boyfriend usually gave her zero. It had been the most wonderful discovery to find out that she could keep in cumming till she was exhausted. Did other women truly experience that? Was that what Niamh was thinking of when promising that older guys were better lovers?

Tina could never bring herself to ask her friend about multiple orgasms. She dared not sound like a slut to Niamh. But condoms seemed harmless enough a topic.

"I worry about you with those men," she confided to Niamh.

"Don't be. I'm not falling in love with anyone."

"Not that, silly. I mean health-wise. Like, do you use protection with all these daddies?"

"I'm not silly. And, yes, I always use condoms," Niamh retorted. "Even with Rob. I know he is married but I don't want him getting ideas."

"I'm on the pill," Tina confessed. "But I'm the same -- don't want the boyfriend getting ideas. I always insist on a condom."

"Good for you, girl."

Tina felt a jolt at hearing the name that her Daddy used. It shook her from the urge to confess to Niamh that she'd experienced bareback sex. That it had been the best sex yet. That she'd been having earth-shattering fun with a man more than twice her age. Time to change the subject.

"So you like older guys eating your pussy? Do all old men like that?"

"The ones I pick," Niamh answered with a naughty grin. "I wouldn't let a man near me if he didn't give oral."

That seemed like good policy to Tina. At least her Daddy was helping her make up for lost time on that score.

"Wait," said Niamh. "Have you never?..."

"Now you're being silly," retorted Tina. "Of course I've had a man go down there."

She was grinning with embarrassment. But that was better than admitting her boyfriend was totally disinterested in licking her snatch. Maybe all old men were prepared to do that for a girl with E-cup tits, like Niamh. Though her own Daddy seemingly could not get enough. And Tina had begun to look forward to requests to sit on his face

"But that's Rob," Tina said, changing the subject again. "You said you had a new old man lined up."

"Oh, Alistair? Yes, he's been sending me photos of how he wants to tie me up. And he's agreed to pay for my missed shifts -- even though I don't have any on those nights," Niamh explained with a wicked look on her face.

Tina knew that she only needed one man -- her Daddy. She just needed a way to break the news to the boyfriend. And to her parents.

**************************

The best friends were spending more time together these days. So much that it left Tina little time for a boyfriend -- what with her studies, part-time job and Mr Stevens. Her Daddy. Tina hoped that Niamh had not noticed but suddenly her head was filled with curiosity and questions about older men and about wonderful sex. Tina also hoped that Niamh didn't notice her new-found confidence.

Some things, however, could simply not be discussed even with her closest friend. Like the recent night when Daddy had insisted they go out for dinner. She knew that he was a little wary of being seen in public on a regular basis with a woman less than half his age. That would not do for a serious professional man. Though on that particular night he'd picked a new restaurant. Daddy also had picked her underwear. She'd noticed that he, too, was becoming more confident. But most of all Tina remembered the woman from the shop who'd suggested her husband wanted to show her off more. Which was achieved since her new lingerie did nothing to stop her long, thick nipples pressing against the thin material of her dress. Everyone in the restaurant had a good view of her teats that nights.

As usual, they'd eaten lightly. Tina had to make an effort not to grin -- sex was on both their minds. When they got to his apartment she excused herself and headed to the bathroom. Maybe it was the wine? Then she realised that he'd opened the door. That he was listening. Despite all her pleas and protestations, Daddy was determined to stay out of sight but listening to her pee. When the ache in her bladder became too much she ordered him to stay outside and wrestled with her stage fright.

"Don't wipe, girl," she thought she heard him say.

"What?"

She was in mid-stream by then. So there was no way to stop her Daddy from entering the bathroom. Tina was horrified and wanted to end quickly. Her bush would have a little pee in it and, since Daddy would lick her later, she was anxious to dry herself. Reaching for toilet paper she was surprised when he grabbed her hand.

"No, girl. No, let me."

He pulled her to her feet. Tina was sure she was dripping her pee on his floor. It was awful and confusing but Daddy was sinking to his knees. She wanted to run away. But his hands were holding her, cupping her soft bum and pulling her towards him. Imagining that her bush was full of little pee droplets, she looked down with a rising a sense of alarm as her Daddy began to lick her pussy, flicking through her cleft. Tina was aghast that he might mistakenly taste her pee. She was sure it would make him turn-up his face and recoil. But then she realised that his tongue was probing, searching. Daddy wanted those last drops caught on her pubes. Tina was shocked anew -- even if his thorough licking was very pleasing.

"Daddy, what are you doing down there?"

"Cleaning you, girl."

"But... that's yucky. Dirty."

"No, girl. Whatever comes from your pussy is delicious."

She could not quite force him away from her bush -- not till Daddy himself was satisfied that he'd captured all her last drops. Tina still was in disbelief that any man would truly want to do that. His wicked grin was somewhat reassuring. But was that something he did with all his women?

"No, girl. I always wanted to. You are the first who let me try."

Tina was still a little put-off by his eagerness to taste her piss. Did other old men enjoy that? Did Niamh know about that? She let Daddy take her to the bedroom next. She followed easily, slightly worried and, at the same time, feeling pride and comfort in being the first for her wonderful Daddy.

Between turns of eating her pussy, he fucked her three times that night. Tina did not usually drink wine with dinner. But it made it so much easier to relax and enjoy everything. On her back, knees up high and wide felt strange -- kind of shameless. But she had no time for shame when it came to being fucked by Mr Stevens. Opened wide for him, his big dick could thrust so deep. She came long and hard for him. Then screamed some more as he buried his face in her luscious bush, her slender limbs thrashing as she enjoyed oral from a man both experienced and hungry.

She truly loved the way his big, soft body threatened to overwhelm her when she was being fucked. And it was even more of a turn-on to feel to his larger frame when he gave Tina her first ever doggy fuck.

"Would you like a different position?" he whispered as he played with her long, dark nipples.

"What, Daddy?"

"Sometimes its nice to fuck with the woman on hands and knees."

She nodded silently, trying not to smile too much. Tina wanted to try it just because he asked. Because everything he ever suggested was fabulous. Of course she had wondered about doggy, how it would feel. She'd never have asked a boyfriend, being too shy. And because she'd never want him to get any ideas. Though some women claimed to prefer sex in that position.

"It might feel different," he warned. "Tell me if its too much."

"I'll be fine with your big cock, Daddy."

It was different to be on all fours, waiting to be penetrated. She'd always thought this position too daring. Now with Daddy she felt more naked than ever, so available and defenceless. Of course she trusted the older man, he was the perfect one for her first time. Greg saw only the flawless body of a sexy young woman, horny and primed to receive his six-and-a -bit inches. He reminded himself to be careful, slow.

The first touch of his cock told Tina this would be different, indeed. The tip parted her lush bush and began to spread her pussy lips. His penetration was so much easier in that position, his piston aligned with her tunnel. And she was wet, as always now, as the girth of his wonderful shaft began to spread her cunt muscles in a new way. He'd promised to be careful but now she wished he might ram into her.

"Is it OK?" asked the ever-caring Greg.

"Don't stop," she whimpered -- and she meant it.

He simply could not stop. His mature hands held her small, pale body, the shape of her boyish hips spreading into her delightful little bottom. She was such a sight. And her pussy was a thing of wonder, still tight around him as he began to slowly pump into the little angel.

Tina groaned with the thrill of the new experience. And the pure delight of taking his full size inside her small pussy. Twice she almost grunted at the discomfort of being slowly rammed by his length. But she gritted her teeth momentarily -- overcome instead by the raging orgasms her Daddy was giving her. She was being fucked like a dog and young Tina had never felt more free. Especially not when she realised that it was his balls slowly slapping against her swollen pussy lips.

Daddy flipped her over after a time. She was breathless and almost exhausted from the ecstasy. But she took up the position he'd shown her, with legs high and wide. Both knew there was no other way of making her pussy so open. Tina was euphoric as the older man continued to thrust and to pleasure her soaking hole.

"Cum inside me, she gasped at last. "Please...cum..."

Instead Greg pulled out of the spasming, clamping pussy hole. Somehow the young woman, who'd he'd been worried he'd scare away, was steadily giving him more confidence. And he had an idea for something he'd never been game to try.

Will you let me... cum on you? On your body."

"Yes, Daddy. Yes... do it."

"On your skin?"

"I want it, Daddy."

Tina had no time to decide if he really meant it. And in her state she was ready to agree to anything he wanted -- this wonderful man deserved all the pleasure he could get and she, a woman half his age, was ready to give more than she'd ever done.

Her eyes flew open with surprise as the first warm, sticky rope rained down on her. Greg was furiously stroking himself and blasting his seed all over the young woman. It has always seemed such a disrespectful thing to do -- this was his first time -- but Tina had said she wanted it and now he was in a frensy of greed. He splashed his semen on her flat tunny, the inside of her slim thighs and, most of all, coating her luscious forest of dark black hair.

She was amazed at the look on his face -- wonder and absolute pleasure. And it really wasn't so bad, she decided, to be sprayed with a man's cum. It was crude and primal, like being fucked from behind. And she lay back, heaving and gasping, as Greg had a fit of guilt and proceeded to lick every drop from her skin and her damp thicket.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers