Temptation for Tina Pt. 06

Story Info
More confidence and swallowing cum.
2.5k words
4.36
3.4k
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Tina had gone home late at the end of that strange night with Mr Stevens. She was almost used to him wanting to do new things. But her Daddy had asked to lick her clean after peeing. That seemed to be almost demeaning for him. Wasn't eating cream pies part of that, too? But they'd both enjoyed him cleaning up her pee. And then he had asked sweetly to cum on her body.

Tina had always assumed that any man who wanted to do that that was to be avoided. She'd have dumped any boyfriend who even suggested such a thing. What would Niamh think about such a request? Accept it as easily as a facial from her older lover, Rob?

She reminded herself that her ideas about sex had always focused on sensual, missionary fucking. With a nice boy her own age who would make her feel so incredibly good. The reality was different -- missionary sex with her boyfriend was unsatisfying and she had been craving more, wondering how to find it.

Now she had her Daddy. And he had asked so nicely to do new things that were dirty and depraved. She'd consented to him cumming on her naked body. Yes, he'd waited till she was in no state to resist. But that was not the explanation -- no boyfriend had ever asked but, looking back, she felt so daring and excited to have let herself experience that. So much cum shooting out, splashing on her soft skin. Base and wanton behaviour that Daddy had wanted. And that she was so thrilled to have given him, feeling gratified that she, a timid young woman, could do that for her Daddy. He had hinted a few times about secret pleasures he'd always been denied. Why not be the one to give him so many new sexual experiences?

The more she thought about that, about satisfying Daddy's dirty desires, the more Tina thought about her own desires. Her own sex life had been unsatisfying before him. On top of that. She'd never felt confident to ask her boyfriend for anything different. It wasn't so bad doing whatever he wanted since she didn't want him getting ideas. No young woman wanted to be seen as a slut by her own boyfriend.

Niamh didn't have that problem -- she seemed to feel respected by her older sugar daddies. Was it the money and the gifts? Was that why her older lovers gave her so many experiences? -- all that pussy eating and facials? Tina couldn't be sure but, then again, Mr Stevens had given her money to fix her third-hand car and he'd been gracious and courteous with her. And do what if he thought her a slut since she assumed their fling would end soon.

Tina decided then that she would begin to ask Daddy for the sexual things she wanted. She already knew she loved sucking dick -- even enjoyed that even with her boyfriend, most of the time. But her Daddy had shown her how to enjoy it even more. And he had tasted his own cum. Tina knew she wanted to taste him, too.

*********************

They'd gone out for dinner again. Tina was getting to like these expensive restaurants where Mr Stevens knew what wines to order. She always remembered to address him as Greg, though now it felt strange. Neither of them drank much -- something else that Mr Stevens was teaching her was to enjoy expensive food and drink. It felt good to know that Niamh's old guys had never treated her in the same way.

Back in his apartment, Tina quickly stripped to her underwear. Daddy usually kept his clothes on until they went to bed. She didn't really understand why but it was fun to parade semi-naked, or fully bare, in front of him. Daddy always approved of her being so free. It felt good to not have to be shy about her body, her perky bum and the slim legs that climbed up to her forest of pubic hair. She soon headed to the bathroom. Of course her Daddy followed.

This time he went to his knees to watch as she peeled off her G-string. Tina was almost over her stage fright now. She parted her legs wider than before, seeing the thrill on his face as he watched her golden stream emerge her tight pussy and thick bush. And she had no trouble at all in shuffling forward and letting her knees spread open.

"Everything about your body is so good," he mumbled as his mouth pressed over her sex.

Tina could not help enjoying his gentle licking and cleaning. She felt almost proud now that she could indulge Daddy's dirty desire. It was no longer gross but something intimate. The fact he was so eager to lick her drops of warm pee made her feel special, treasured. She knew that she'd never share this act with another man. And his tongue always felt so good between her folds.

When he was done, sitting back on his haunches, Tina was ready.

"Daddy, your cock is hard."

"I know. I can't help it. I enjoy doing that for you."

"I should take care of that."

"Bed?"

"Stand up, Daddy," she whispered as she went to her knees.

In no time she had slipped her mouth past the circumcised mushroom head and engulfed his manhood. The truth was that Tina had always enjoyed sucking cocks. She'd learned to do it even before she had a steady boyfriend. Even Niamh did not know about that. She enjoyed the sense of power, the way a cock got so hard and throbbed in her mouth. The spurting was always the best part and Tina had learned early that she really enjoyed the taste of semen and the way it slid down her throat. Her boyfriend's coaching had been foolish and his thing was puny. Now she was ready to suck cock as it should be done.

Greg could not remember receiving a head job so good. Tina had learned so well how to suck him. Leaning back against the basin, he watched with delight as the young woman stretched her small mouth around his twitching shaft. And the way she cupped and stroked his balls was simply perfect. It didn't seem strange at all that Tina would choose to fellate him in the bathroom. But she was doing too good a job and he had to remind himself to save it for the bedroom. After all, it was not a chivalrous thing for a man to unload in a nice girl's mouth.

"I'm getting close," he warned. "We should go to bed."

"Don't stop, Daddy."

"No, I won't be able to control myself."

"Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth."

She'd never said that aloud. Not to any boy or man. It was part of the new freedom her Daddy had given her.

"You don't want that. Its dirty. You're not like that."

"You lick my pee and I want your cum," she chided him, reinforcing it by sucking still more.

"Did your boyfriend teach you?"

"He wants me do it all the time," she replied as she filled her mouth again.

"I'm not like that. I don't want to make you."

"I want it. In my mouth."

Greg finally surrendered. What else could he do with that sweet young mouth wrapped tight around his throbbing shaft? He tried to keep his eyes open. Tina had recently had her black hair cut short -- above the shoulders. He caressed her head, thrilled by her diligent bobbing. He was losing all control. He thought to warn her.

"Girl, I'm gonna cum."

Tina truly loved sucking cock. The excitement of the throbbing and twitching. The sense of power as the shaft seemed to grow even harder. It was better still with an older, richer, more important man. Daddy fit better in her mouth than the Asian boys she was used to. And she knew from experience the exact moment, the precise twitch, when his eruption would start.

She sucked a little deeper now. Just in time for the first glorious jet of warm fluid to fly across her tongue. She stroked his base with her hand, wanting to empty him. Another jet flew into her sweet mouth and she barely had time to swallow the first shot. It was thrilling to be so primal and so dirty for Daddy. And it felt as if he'd saved a big load just for this moment.

And she kept working and sucking and stroking till she knew there was no more than the lingering taste of his fluid in her mouth. She'd swallowed every drop from his big dick. She remembered now why she'd always thought that this was the best place to be on her knees.

*************

Tina felt the warm glow from swallowing Daddy's cum for the rest of the night. More than enjoying it, she'd never felt so satisfied from giving a headjob. Her foolish boyfriend had always taken them for granted. Daddy was much more deserving. His larger cock was so much more impressive when it pulsed and shot in her mouth. And Tina she was sure he tasted better. The lovely cuddling in bed also made her feel that she'd really done the right thing. His larger body wrapped her up so well and she snuggled into his middle-aged softness.

"Are you sure that was OK?" he wanted to know.

"It was great. I wanted it."

"Doesn't it feel... bad? Like... cheap?"

"Uh uh. Its so sexy. Your big cock... and then you can't stop yourself. All that cum," she tried to explain. "And swallowing... its like swallowing my Daddy."

"It was the best ever. You are amazing for such a young woman."

"Don't all your girlfriends do that for you?"

"Not often. Some women don't like it. I never ask."

"I like everything we do," she oozed happily.

Now was a good time to roll around and reach down his body. Part of her new freedom was the opportunity to play with his balls. Tina was fascinated by them -- not least as she'd always been warned it was dangerous to touch. Boys had never asked or encouraged her. But Daddy had shown how. It was fun to feel the contrast between such soft skin and the hardness of his eggs. She could stroke and then gently massage. And every now and again she let her hand slip up to the base of his shaft as Daddy slowly got harder. That was what she'd been after, being super horny after the triumph of drinking from his wonderful cock.

"Girl, you're making me want more."

"Yes, Daddy," she looked up him with a smile. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"I want that, yes," and groaned as Tina began to suck his rigid cock. "You're the perfect woman."

"Hmmm... but you like me to sit on your face. Don't you?"

She was sucking him deeper now. The older man had treasured her first cum drinking. But he also craved the snugness of her pussy.

"Please, girl. I want that."

The twenty-something woman had lost her shyness about mounting the older man's face. Why not when his mouth could make her so euphoric? Stevens still could not believe his luck at finding a woman willing to climb on top. He happily let Tina grind her cunt against his face as he licked and probed with his tongue. And his reward was a copious flow of lovely juices as she came helplessly. But even this devoted young lover soon needed to be filled properly. She rolled off her Daddy and took position on all fours.

"I need you, Daddy. Inside me."

The successful business executive did not demure. As quick as he could move, he took up position behind Tina. His cock was straining now and he wanted to be careful, to make it last. But the soft tightness of her tunnel was too much. He held firmly to her tiny body as he entered her, one move enough to fill her to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck... Daddy...'

"Did I hurt you?"

"Fuck me... please fuck me."

He was so much bigger than her boyfriend. But Daddy knew how to force his full length into her pulsing, spasming cunt. Stevens was thrilled by the sight of his six-and-a-bit inches plunging into her delicate body. He'd never want to hurt a woman but her groans were urging him on.

"Fuck me hard, Daddy... hard..."

Tina had never been fucked like this before. It was no longer scary to let a man have his way. Once more she was delirious as her Daddy plundered her tight pussy. Her thrills were only intensified by feeling his lovely ball sack slapping rhythmically against her swollen lips,

Never wanting to slam into a helpless woman, Stevens could not hold back. Before he realised he was already ramming longer and harder. He her cunt muscles gripping around his shaft. And heard her grunts of pure joy, even as she buried her face in the sheets. He'd not been mistaken to call her perfect.

Tina lacked the stamina of an older woman, however. Soon she was exhausted from holding her position and the repeated climaxes. She slumped forward before rolling onto her back. Greg assumed that she was done, sated. But then he saw the young woman lifting her legs higher and wider than ever before/Tina wanted him to know he still had full access.

"Cum inside me, Daddy," she gasped, too far gone to realise how wanton and hungry she'd become.

Overcome with his own lust, the older man was almost relieved to hear those words. He let his larger body press down on his small Asian lover with the slender limbs and pixie face. He felt the gushing in her pussy and the way her hole opened for him. There was no stopping his cock from ramming deeper than ever. And she was moaning for him now, one last orgasm splashing through her body.

"Daddy, I want it... yeeesss..."

This time Tina was not at all disappointed when Daddy pulled out as soon as he'd done pumping his load into her pussy. She lifter her head to watch him shove his old face into her crotch. His tongue was superb in her still throbbing entrance and she lovingly ran her finger through his greying hair as his close-cropped beard scratched at her swollen labia. Daddy was thorough, as always, licking and sucking his own cum from the sweet young hole. She had to drop her head to the pillow as he provided another orgasm, small and gentle. It was fascinating that a man would want to do such a thing -- to lick and clean and consume his own semen. Tina had no complaints, though, since it always felt so amazing. And Greg Stevens still could not believe his luck to have such a sexy young woman to entertain one of his strongest cravings.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers