Temptation for Tina Pt. 07

Story Info
Sharing a first with an older man.
2.4k words
4.44
3.1k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

"I don't know how you manage it," Tina said to her best friend. "Study and work and two old men at the same time."

"I'm not working much," Niamh explain. "My old men take care of me. Though I've stopped seeing Rob now."

Tina nodded her support for that. Rob being a married man had been a source of worry for both her and Niamh. Tina still thought it was wrong to trade sex for money and gifts. The thought of breaking up a marriage seemed worse. Though Tina could admit to herself that the main thing was that her friend was happy.

"So the new old guy is working out?"

"He has a lovely big house. And he's really gentle and sweet."

"And ties you up?"

"He is very precise and does really complex stuff. Its sexy."

"And its not scary to be alone and tied up?"

"Its very frustrating to be fingered or fucked and not able to move," Niamh confessed with a wicked smile. "But somehow it makes everything more intense. It's a turn-on to be kinda helpless."

"I don't think I'd like that."

"Hmmm... the tight rope makes my boobs so sensitive."

"So as long as he respects you," commented Tina, not surprised that the old man paid so much attention to Niamh's double-E tits.

"He likes to touch my butthole when I can't move."

"Whaaat?... but I thought..."

"I've made it clear its exit only," Niamh laughed. "Its kinda fun when he teases me there."

"It must just be men who like that."

"My housemate, Amy, loves anal."

"No. How do you know?"

"She left her butt plug in the bathroom once. I yelled at her and she said her boyfriend gave it to her."

"Well, I hope your daddies give you better gifts than that!"

"Alistair mostly gives me money. Which is better right now. But I did mention I need new earrings."

Niamh fetched a tiny box and showed it to Tina. There was no mistaking that the small diamond earrings were expensive. And Tina had to wonder whether her best friend would ever relent on her no-anal policy if an older man offered the right gift.

********************

Tina had never thought of asking Daddy for particular gifts. She'd never really expected gifts. Spending time with Mr Stevens seemed enough -- that and the amazing sex. Niamh had been right about that. Her Daddy had improved her self-confidence in many ways. He was kind but he frequently encouraged her with study and her ideas for a future career. Tina had stopped protesting about his lovely gifts.

She'd been shocked by one gift from her Daddy. It had been a relief to be in her bedroom when opening the box that had been delivered to her home. Suddenly she was the owner of a new, luxury brand vibrator. Tina had never bought sex toys. Was this a message from Daddy? She even held the device in her hand, staring at the unusual shape and the softly texture surface -- and noting it was high-quality and expensive. Though she was unsure of the small attachment that protruded from one side, near the base -- the box mentioned a clitoral stimulator.

Tina hid it away - confused and a little ashamed. She knew that Daddy would have meant well. She just was not ready, yet, to insert an object into her pussy. It was one more secret to keep from her best friend.

A few nights later, the toy still unused in its box, she presented herself at Daddy's door. Naturally she was wearing the lingerie he'd paid for. It was deliciously naughty to disrobe so that her small, pale body was barely covered. He seemed to prefer to stay clothed while she was in that state -- or fully naked. Tina had gotten used to the way he admired her as he fetched her a drink or she chose a movie. It seemed that a dirty old man didn't need the fevered groping she'd experienced from boyfriends.

"Was my gift alright?" he asked during a warm hug and kiss.

"Oh... umm, yes..." Tina stammered, taking a moment to realise he was not asking about lingerie.

"Does it work OK? Is it a good size?" he prompted her. "I've never bought one before."

"Its really nice," she forced herself to say. "Ummm... I've been really busy. So I've not really tried it yet."

Stevens did not mind. He was glad that she'd reacted so calmly. Other women would have accused him of all sorts of debauchery. But he was eager to try out his plan with the inexperienced Tina. With another kiss he allowed his hands to roam all over the small, soft body beside him. He knew she must have noticed his constant erections. When he was with Tina he could never stop his cock from getting hard. Perhaps she enjoyed knowing that she made an older man so horny.

A quick meal followed and Tina had a little more wine than usual. They only got halfway through the movie before she needed to use the bathroom. Eager to make the older man happy, she stood before him and stripped off the expensive lingerie. Daddy did not waste a chance and went to his knees to plan soft kisses on that little bottom before him. He was about to say something about Tina not being like his other lovers but she was already walking to the bathroom. She felt his eyes as he followed close behind.

No words were needed. Tina still thought it odd that a man would want to lick her pussy after she'd peed. But Daddy's enjoyment was so obvious that she forgot the idea it was icky. Besides, his tongue was such a delight as he licked her clean.

This time he knelt close as she prepared to release her stream. Luckily she was past stage fright because this time Daddy pressed his hands on her knees, forcing her wider. He wanted to watch everything. Tina knew that the wine had been a good choice - the pressure in her bladder overcame her natural reticence. And her stream was strong, the sounds reverberating from the cold porcelain. This time she splashed a lot and Tina knew her bush would be damp for him. It still felt so weird and kinky to let Daddy watch her pee but this time she it was thrilling.

Once finished, she stood for him with legs wide to help him reach. And she listened to his soft moans as he first sucked her thick growth and then drove his tongue between her folds. Her moans joined his as he worked diligently.

Their sex that night was as good as ever. Tina was finally starting to relax and accept that Daddy was not a dirty old man -- he was an amazing lover with the experience to really know his way around a woman's body. And she was eager to please him in return. After their first round of fucking she insisted on licking and sucking his thick cock. It was surprising to find she was turned-on by the taste of her pussy on his shaft. And his gentle coaching made her feel proud of her love of giving oral.

"Yes, girl... that spot there... hmmm, use your tongue a little... those lips feel so good right there..."

"Am I a good cocksucker, Daddy?"

"You have the sweetest mouth, girl," he groaned. "How did you get so good?"

"Cos I love doing it," she said with an impish grin.

Tina had always taken pleasure the feeling of power when she took a cock in her mouth. Sometimes she also enjoyed the special intimacy of sucking on the male member. That was how she felt with Daddy, as if she'd been granted a special privilege. And it was so much better to take her time, to admire his size and the little curve in his shaft and the feeling of his ridges and veins against her tongue. She would have sucked him for as long as he wished but Daddy soon had other needs.

"I need to eat you."

"Fuck me again first?"

Her Daddy thought that was a fine idea. It was Tina's turn to lie back. She thought she'd never get enough of that big dick in her pussy. And all that passionate cock sucking had made her nicely wet. Tina had wondered whether she, a much younger woman, could be as good in bed as a more experienced lover. Maybe some men didn't care, hungry only for a firmer and more nubile body. But Daddy was satisfied on both counts.

"What a woman," he groaned as he speared into her young cunt. "You have the best body ever."

He held her firmly but gently as he began to give Tina a hearty fucking. Of course she was cumming in no time at all. She'd always been shy about her noises but somehow it added to the excitement for this older man. And it was hard to control herself as she was pinned under his spreading, middle-aged body as he thrust with such confidence, filling her completely with each stroke.

The young woman felt so good wrapped around his cock. And the gasping of her orgasms only made him harden and swell more. That night each thrust was taking him closer to the edge. But Greg had no reason to hold back. Especially since Tina had rekindled his ability to cum twice in one night. And she reacted to the announcement of impending orgasm by urging him on, eager to feel him blasting his sticky fluid deep into her pussy.

Tina was proud to give that to her Daddy. Not to mention his great thrill at eating her creampie. He wasted no time. She cradled his head and ruffled his hair, sighing and moaning as the older man pleasured them both by cleaning her completely. Was it a perverted liking? But Tina really only cared about his oral skill, the way his mouth worked such wonders. She was sure he was the best man at eating pussy she'd ever know.

Trying to regain her breath, she lay contentedly in his arms. For an older man he had surprising sexual energy -- even after his massive orgasm he could not stop fondling her body. Tina had no complaints. Though she still thought that other women had better bodies than her small, slim frame. Right then, Daddy was more interested in her nipples -- teasing them with fingers and tongue as they stood at full attention for him.

"You are such a sexy thing," he breathed to her.

"Daddy, wouldn't you prefer bigger boobs?"

"No, girl. These are the most amazing nipples ever.

He was not lying. They were thick and dark, responding to the play by growing to more than a quarter inch in length. For a hair, pudgy older guy he felt in heaven as he enjoyed all of Tina's physical assets. Plus the fact of her own boundless sexual needs. And that gave Greg a reason to make another suggestion.

"I hope you like the toy. I got us one to share as well."

Tina was surprised. And rather pleased. She was starting to understand how Daddy had long-suppressed desires. It made her proud -- and aroused -- that he was willing to share with her. And the toy was the same brand as his gift but different in shape. She was intrigued but nervous.

"I've never used one," she confessed.

"Me neither," he replied with a blush. "Shall we try?"

Tina was still unsure. But she knew that everything her Daddy did was amazing.

"Will it hurt?"

"No, girl. Relax and I'll be gentle."

"Ohh, Daddy," she breathed as he slipped the tip of the toy through her overgrown bush and gently against her neat labia.

The buzzing sensation was unnatural -- but is seemed to flow deep into her snatch. And when Daddy pressed the tip against her entrance she gasped with the sudden pleasure.

"Oh, its good..."

Stevens could hardly believe what he was doing. The sweet, juicy pussy of the young woman was at his mercy. The buzzing toy fit perfectly in his fingers. He'd never dared even suggest using a toy on one of his lovers. But Tina was so willing and eager to try new things. It took only a small increase in pressure to send the tip into her well-juiced hole. And he could not fail to miss the way her hips lifted in response.

"Yeess... ooohhh..."

"I'm going to fuck you with it."

"Yes, Daddy. Yes..."

Her nipples were hard and extended nicely as he took one in his mouth again. Her moans of delight suddenly were louder as he nursed on her chocolate teats. Not wanting to waste a second, he gently drove the buzzing tool into her spasming cunt as Tina struggled to lie still for the wonderful, new penetration.

"Don't stop, Daddy..." Tina cried as she came with a vibrator for the first time.

Her cries became more like shrieks of ecstasy when Daddy moved down, using his skillful tongue on her clit as he picked up the pace of the thrusting toy.

"Daddy, Daddy..." she called to him as she grabbed his head to pull him deeper into her wet folds.

****************

Stevens held her gently for a long time as Tina gradually recovered from the amazing experience of such powerful orgasms. He'd been so good with the toy that she was not even sure if she'd bother with the one at home -- surely that could not feel as good as her wonderful Daddy?

"Was that really your first time?" she asked in a soft murmur.

"It was. But I hope not the last."

"How did you know to do all that?"

"I like to fuck you anyway I can," he replied, not wanting to confess to his porn viewing habits.

Tina was glad for his desire. She already knew that she wanted to try anything her Daddy asked for. The fact was that older men were better lovers -- as her friend had promised. And she could not deny the extra thrill she felt from being the first woman to give Daddy so many pleasures.

"I think we should give ourselves more time," he said between kisses.

"What do you mean? Am I doing it wrong?"

"No, girl. I just mean... if you started sleeping here... we'd have more time for play."

"Stay the night?"

Tina didn't stop to think before agreeing. She'd had more than enough of messing around like a teenager -- hiding in bedrooms for quickies or using cars for sex. In her early twenties, she was more than ready to experience more grown-up sex. Daddy was right about having more time to play and explore. More time meant more pleasure. She'd work out later what excuses to us.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers