Temptation for Tina Pt. 08

Story Info
Swallows and gives a shower.
3.1k words
4.53
3.5k
4
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers

"We have to find you a nice older guy," Niamh was telling her best friend.

"I just got rid of a dud boyfriend," Tina protested.

"All the more reason. We need to find you some great sex."

"What about you?" Tina wanted to know. "Don't you want a proper boyfriend?"

"Maybe I'll find the right guy. I'm having fun right now. And I don't want some old guy for a boyfriend."

Tina knew that Niamh was right -- again. She could not stop thinking about Daddy but that was all about sex. She'd thought she was horny before him but now sex seemed to be on her mind in every spare moment. All the same, the young post-grad student knew there was no romantic future with Mr Stevens.

"Do you ever spend the night with one of your daddies?" she wanted to know.

"Sometimes Rob booked a hotel and I'd stay after he went home. But after the sex I usually prefer my own bed."

"I'm glad you're having fun with Alistair. You don't miss Rob?"

"Alistair is amazing," Niamh insisted. "Sex with him is so different."

"Being tied up?"

"Yeah. And he likes to use toys. Sometimes I just want dick but then he gets me off so hard."

"Hmmm... kinky," Tina giggled.

"Sometimes a good vibrator does the job," said Niamh with a knowing look.

"Sure does," Tina murmured, trying not to reveal her secret.

*******************************

Living with her parents had not been much inconvenience when she had a boyfriend. It was true Tina would have appreciated the opportunity for proper sex more often -- taking time to fuck and then cuddle in bed afterwards. Sneaking around had been frustrating. But she had come to the conclusion that sex with either boyfriend would not have improved in a different setting. Now it felt like just the time to spend the night in a man's bed and to have her Daddy pleasure her for hours at night. And again the next morning. She felt no guilt about lying to her parents -- nights away were supposedly going out late with friends from work.

Stevens had known exactly what he had in mind when he'd asked the question. He liked the idea of having young, sexy Tina naked in his house at night and still there the next morning. And since she was seemingly so open to him trying all his nasty desires it just made sense to have her there longer. Greg had no intention of letting Tina fall in love. But they both seemed in tune when it came to having fantastic sex -- the best he'd ever known.

He liked to take her out for dinner. It felt less risky now to share a meal with a pretty, younger woman. There was no chance of pretending Tina was his daughter -- her exotic Vietnamese looks and that pixie face gave it away. But she could act maturely and was happy with no touching in the expensive restaurants he always chose. Tina had no reason to question Daddy since he had the experience and she was always thrilled to be given the chance for fine dining that most of her peers never had.

As he'd promised, the fucking that Saturday night was long and slow and intense. Tina sometimes wondered about the neighbours and what they'd think of her orgasmic noises. Not that she had any choice when Daddy was eating her pussy or fucking her from behind. He hardly needed encouragement but Tina could tell that he liked when she was vocal.

"More, Daddy... yes, hard... oh Daddy, fuck meeee..."

There was nothing normal about the sex with Mr Stevens though she was more than content with his repertoire. On top, underneath, on all fours. And his fingers in her hole and mouth on her nipples. Sometimes she thought the best of all was when he lay between her legs with his grey hair and scratchy beard pressing into her thick bush.

Later she was content to snuggle into his larger, soft body. Tina felt the comfort and safety she'd longed for with her boyfriends. Daddy had a big bed but it was better to have his arms around her. And Greg was more than happy to hold the small, young woman.

After the best sleep she could remember, Tina had woken to his gentle touches and kisses on her bare skin. She had never really felt comfortable being naked but Daddy had changed all that with the way he liked to admire and experience her physical assets.

She'd felt his hardness even before he started licking her pussy. That first round of orgasms was barely done before he wanted to mount her. And Tina had opened her legs for the older man, watching his soft middle-aged body as she held her knees high to give him total access. His fucking had been masterful and left Tina wanting more.

On the second round, her Daddy had felt the freedom to pump a little harder. To ravage her small, slender body as she heaved and writhed underneath. Tina loved it, too. No longer timid about sex, thrilled by a pleasure she'd long craved, she was happy for all he could give -- and more. And she knew that Daddy's balls would be boiling as he took his pleasure from her tight pussy.

"Do you want to cum, Daddy?"

"Any second," he grunted.

"Wait... not inside..."

"Wha.. what... ughh..."

Tina was already wriggling out from underneath. Greg thought for a moment that he'd done something wrong. Or hurt her with his ramming cock. But Tina was getting out of the bed, sinking to her knees as she gave him a wild grin.

"You don't have to," he told her.

"I want it, Daddy," she smiled up at him.

"Ohhh, girl," he moaned as the young woman stroked the gray hair on his soft sack.

"You have a big load, Daddy."

He only moaned more as Tina surrounded his shaft with her soft lips and took him deep. Greg might not have recalled a time when a woman was so keen to swallow his load -- if he'd been able to think. He tried to keep his eyes open, wanting to gaze down on the pretty young woman sucking his cock. But Tina had timed everything to perfection. The delightful mushroom head was only just buried in her mouth before she felt the telltale twitching. Daddy cried out in a muffled frenzy. The young woman was a slut for his cock and there was no way to stop his balls emptying into her mouth. He only knew that she was eager to extract all his semen, moaning as the powerful jets of semen flowed over her tongue. Tina was enthralled - and very satisfied with the power she held in such moments.

"Did you really like that?" he gasped.

"Uh huh," she grinned.

Tina kept secret the joy of tasting her own pussy on his cock, her copious juices slathered on his meat after his vigorous screwing. Nor did she tell Daddy that she'd left the last drops of semen sitting on her tongue.

*******************************

Tina somehow felt more grown-up by sleeping the night with Mr Stevens -- Daddy. Her friend had rarely experienced that even though she'd had a string of old men. Tina knew that was how couples arranged things. When they were living away from their parents, with real freedom. Not that she thought herself part of a couple. There would be no romantic attachment to her older guy. But she could enjoy the freedom he gave her, the chance to experience so much that was new and exciting.

Stevens likewise had no intention of anything serious with a woman so young. His career was at a crossroads and he could not afford the distraction -- or the judgements from getting emotionally entangled with a post-grad student. He would have understood, however, Tina's thrill at so many new experiences. While he'd taken some risks with her, Greg still had more desires to try out for real and he had to hope that his eager young lover would remain just as willing. And he'd made his plans for the next night Tina slept over.

Each of them were more confident now. Tina had let Daddy know she was not wearing any underwear as they left for the restaurant. She'd always been able to get away without a bra in any case but it was deliciously naughty to see the look on his face and to know he was spying on her thick, dark nipples all through their meal. And she realised that Daddy was pouring more of the expensive wine for her, guessing that he was craving a close look at her gushing golden fountain.

Tina no longer thought it weird or disgusting that Daddy was so interested in her peeing. Back at his extra large apartment she happily stripped naked for him. It still felt so much better to be admired by a dirty old man than to be ogled by a crass boy. She enjoyed the way he followed her to the ensuite, readying herself for the usual performance. It had only gotten easier to open her legs as she peed for him. She was surprised, though, that he went to his knees before she was seated.

"I haven't done it yet," she giggled.

"No, girl. I want it like this," he mumbled as he reached for her soft, small bottom and pulled her closer.

"Daddy, I'll make a mess."

"Please, girl. Go ahead, I want this."

It took Tina a moment to really understand what the powerful business executive was saying. But her bladder was aching and, after all, he'd seen her pee so many times.

"On you? On your clothes?"

"Everything from your pussy is precious."

Tina spread her feet wider, a little shocked to see Daddy moving lower. Now his face was almost level with her thick, black bush. She could see that he was serious. No complaint from here would change his mind. And Tina always enjoyed pleasing her Daddy.

"Oh, fuck... this is so dirty," she breathed.

"Its your lovely pussy. Please?..."

Stage fright was no longer a problem for Tina. It was more important to relieve the ache in her bladder. Now she understood why Daddy had encouraged her to drink more wine than usual at dinner.

"I can't stop it..."

"I want it," he said, echoing her own words.

Somehow she tilted her hips forward, as if aiming straight at Daddy. It seemed so wicked but the relief began the instant she released her muscles. And the bathroom seemed to be filled with the harsh, hissing sound of her pee flow as it escaped. Tina had not meant to unleash such a powerful fountain. She saw it blast against Daddy's chest, instantly soaking his shirt. She heard the splashing of her hot pee onto the cold tiles.

"Oh, Daddy..." she groaned with alarm and relief.

Stevens was beside himself -- remembering how long he'd nursed this secret need, he tried to lower himself still further. The flow of hot, golden liquid was so amazing. And he loved the way it made his clothes stick to his skin. But he could not stop trying to get her gushing stream onto his face.

"Oh, Daddy," Tina repeated in amazement.

Stevens could not reply. He was too excited, too focused on catching every drop of the hot, smelly liquid. He didn't think of humiliation -- to him it was more about worship of a woman. He thought of the act as proving himself worthy. And why not young Tina?

"I'm peeing all over you," she declared.

Her Daddy thought of how apt it was to describe the act as a golden shower. Her strong flow drenched him. And the smell was no bother, not when it came from her delightful young pussy.

Tina was grateful for the easing pressure in her bladder. But she'd never realised the volume of pee that her body could hold -- and now it was jetting into the face of a willing man, hot and yellow as it soaked his clothes and spread across the bathroom floor.

Her Daddy had wanted this for so long. He exulted in the feeling of her hot piss covering his face. And he shocked Tina by going still lower, opening his mouth to catch her stream so that he could taste her piss. And swallow her. Tina wondered if she should stem her flow but it was much too late for that. And Daddy seemed so eager and happy to taste her stream of gold on his tongue.

Greg had craved this for far too long. He was beside himself and not at all deterred by the flavour. It was extra pleasing to let the excess flow down his chin and his greying beard. Tina felt how wet she'd become from all that splashing piss. She didn't mind that too much. She was amazed and fascinated by his strange desire.

When her flow finally fell to a trickle, Daddy wasted no time in clamping his mouth over her wet bush. He was incredibly grateful to Tina for giving him this much-longed for gift. And he did not wish to waste a drop. He'd been right and the hot pee had tasted not too bad -- feeling reassured that all that came from that tender young pussy must taste like perfection. But he was intent to drink directly from the source and he used his lips and tongue to catch the last drops. And then began to lap at her wet, and swelling, pussy lips.

"Oh, I can't believe..." she tried to say but her words turned to fresh moans as his experienced tongue pleasured her.

The older man could clean her well enough with his tongue but her lush pubes would stay wet.

"Its everywhere," she murmured nervously. "Your clothes ... the floor..."

But her Daddy was smiling up at her, just as she'd done, with a triumphant look. Not only had Tina not fled in disgust, she'd managed to empty her bladder for him without hesitation.

"It was perfect, girl," he grinned.

Greg was excited and proud of what they'd just done. And so grateful to young Tina. Still smiling, he didn't notice her look of slight horror at the sight -- and smell -- of her Daddy soaked in her own fresh, warm piss. But Greg had chosen well and the young woman had no intention of fleeing in disgust or fear. It was kinkiest, most perverted thing she'd ever done but Tina could not contain her own satisfaction at giving such pleasure to her Daddy.

They showered together and Daddy made a fuss about drying Tina. She knew it gave him the chance to touch and stroke her but now Tina had learned to enjoy such adoration. He took his time on her flat tummy and paid special attention to her little bottom and her overgrown bush.

Soon after they were fucking and Tina was excited to by Daddy's suggestion of a new position -- reverse cow-girl -- where she could hump his rod and massage his balls at the same time.

"Feels so good," she cried out, trying to ram her body onto his pole.

"Your pussy... fuck..."

The new position was fun, different. Tina guessed Daddy was enjoying the sight of her bum. But he'd gotten her so aroused that she needed more -- and with Daddy she could always ask.

"From behind?" she called out. "Fuck me from behind?"

Quickly she was in doggy position, her cunt nicely stretched already and easily accepting his thickness. Daddy was so excited, too, that he lost some of his self-control.

"Hard, Daddy... fuck me hard..."

Tina had always supposed that sex should be soft and slow. But Daddy's thick cock was so magnificent and his ramming only made her hotter and hungrier. She felt the dull ache each time he slammed deep. And the intensity of his fucking made her crazed. It was even better when Daddy grabbed her shoulders as if wanting more leverage. Greg was barely aware he'd done that but her tiny body was so easy to hold, letting him abuse her tight young pussy. After her wonderful piss show he could not hold back.

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Cum, Daddy. Do it."

"Wanna eat you."

"Cum first," she grunted as he ploughed into her tight young cunt.

"Ohhh... fuck... arrgghhh..."

And Tina came again as she heard and felt Daddy unleash his manly orgasm. It pleased as much as it excited her to experience his climax -- to know that she was responsible for his loss of self-control. She craved his orgasmic blasting into her pussy as her own reward. She knew, too, that Daddy would take still more from her as he withdrew before he'd barely finished unloading inside her.

"On my face," he gasped.

Tina understood instantly. It felt so kinky -- even dirty. But this was the best way to please her Daddy. She was still the only woman who'd ever sat on his face. And truly there was nothing bad about having such a dirty old man as a lover. In a flash she moved to mount him

"I'm already dripping," she warned as she lowered her tiny body onto his waiting face.

Greg loved that thought. And the way her thick, black bush helped to cover his face. The gentle tickling of her coarse hairs on his nose, cheeks and almost in his eyes as sweet Tina let her pussy lips spread over his mouth. The taste of his warm semen, leaking copiously from her, could not have been better. He, too, took pride in this act -- the fact he could make her cum still more as he licked and sucked till she was cleaned. He also took the chance to play with those dark chocolate nipples, still hard from her own ecstasy.

********************

Later that night, Tina could not contain her curiosity. She was sure that her pee must have been terrible.

"Everything from your pussy tastes good," he assured her.

"But why did you want to do that?"

"I don't know... not really." He paused. "Every woman is an amazing creature. I always wanted... I just like you on a pedestal."

"But it must have tasted awful."

"Not really. But I've read that its better if you drink lots of water before." He saw that Tina nodded her understanding. "Lets see if that help next time."

"Next time?" she giggled and let him hold her a little tighter.

mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers