Temptation for Tina Pt. 09

Story Info
Covers him in piss; she wants a facial.
3.5k words
4.69
674
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

"Did you ever let a boyfriend cream on your face?" Tina wanted to know.

"Hmmm... you thinking about it? But now you don't have a boyfriend."

"You made it sound so easy. I always thought..."

"That its demeaning and scary? Yeah, they try to tell you that."

"So who was your first?" Tina persisted.

"A couple of boyfriends. Just a few times. I prefer an older man who knows how to do it."

"What do you mean?"

"Its just sexier," Niamh tried to explain. "He wants it so bad. But he has self-control. And you've given permission. Its all about you." She was grinning now. "And then its like he's marking you. You feel really special."

"It sounds yucky," lied Tina.

Niamh laughed and shook her head. She still thought of her best friend as inexperienced and unadventurous. Perhaps Asian boys were duds. If only Tina would try a mature lover.

"You should do it, one day," she assured Tina. "You'll see."

****************************

Tina was enjoying her new confidence. It had spread into all aspects of her life. She was even considering moving out of home. Though the first hints had met a negative reaction from her mother.

The more important part was about sex. She'd always let boyfriends take the lead -- and been sorely disappointed as a result. And then she'd almost frozen with nerves when she knew the inevitable would happen with Mr Stevens. Niamh had been right, though, and a man more than twice her age had been patient and generous.

Tina was used to feeling horny. At times she'd assumed it was because her boyfriend was a dud lover. Now she was horny almost all the time. And no longer nervous before meeting Daddy. Instead finding herself wet with anticipation and the thought of what he'd do with his fingers and mouth and his thick cock.

There were no nerves at dinner that night, wearing a new dress and the suspenders and stockings he'd bought for her. Tina was otherwise naked and she knew that Daddy knew. The woman in the shop might have been right and Mr Stevens did enjoy showing her off. So Tina tried to relax even though her nipples were a little harder than was proper. She was surprised by the thrill she felt from seeing the glances of other diners -- hoping that Daddy would notice at least two men ogling her small, young body. And one woman who admired the way her long nipples threatened to press through the fabric of her new dress.

Very wet by the time they reached the apartment, Tina knew she would go through with her plan. She loved both Daddy's gifts and the incredible sex they shared. His gifts were not barter for sex but Niamh's stories had provided the inspiration for what she intended to be a memorable night for him. He was seated on the lounge, still fully clothed, as Tina peeled off her dress to display her almost naked body.

"You like looking at me, Daddy?"

He could only groan his approval as the pale Asian woman ran her hands up and down her body. Tina could see the flash in his eyes as she began to flick her fingers over her nipples, making them grow longer and harder.

"Girl," he moaned. "You are amazing."

"You like me touching myself?"

Tina didn't need an answer. The bulge in his pants was obvious. She heard him groan again as she turned around, hands now cupping and squeezing her small, round bottom. Tina had thought it shameless and nasty to masturbate while a man watched. But Niamh had done it for her Daddy and Tina had guessed that other men would enjoy it -- that her Daddy would appreciate the special treat.

"Sit on my face," he begged her.

Tina turned back to face him, legs apart this time. Feeling not dirty but exhilarated, she let the older man drink in the sight of her small, young body as she stroked her fingers through her thick, luxurious bush.

"But you like this, Daddy," she teased him.

She didn't feel cheap. It was empowering to know that he wanted her so badly. Just as Niamh had said. And it felt so good to let her fingers dip into her slit now, testing the wetness she'd been feeling since leaving her house. Tina masturbated more than ever these days -- thanks to Daddy -- and it was easy to slip a finger of her small hand into her opening. She made sure that Daddy could see, eager for him to know that "girl" was grateful to experience so many new pleasures.

"I can't believe..." he breathed, blood pounding in his ears.

"You make me wet," she replied, enjoying the freedom and the naughtiness of playing with her pussy in front of an older man.

Stevens finally could not take any more and moved those few short steps to reach the sexy young woman. But Tina has planned for his, too, and instead led him to the bathroom.

"I really need to pee," she told him. "Before you fuck me."

Quickly she stripped off her stockings and suspender belt. That night she'd been sure to drink plenty of water and to enjoy an extra glass of wine. The slight buzz made it easier to behave like a slut but more important was the dull ache in her bladder. Except that when she went to take up position on the seat Daddy soon changed her position. Now she was sitting further forward and leaning back with her shoulders on the wall.

"I'll make a mess, Daddy."

Glen Stevens had seen for himself the new confidence in his young lover. She was less than half his age but very willing and eager to please. Pressing her knees further apart, he knelt before young Tina and spread her thick bush with his lips and tongue. Her scent was obvious as was the moisture oozing from her cunt. Her petite, small labia had already opened nicely. He eagerly pressed his mouth over her.

"Oh... but Daddy..." Tina tried to protest.

She had not been lying, however, and really did need to pee. Daddy had counted on that, not willing to move from between her slim, pale thighs. The softness of her skin was enhanced by the warmth of her flesh and the smell of her arousal. And his cock was straining as he waited the final seconds. Tina realised what he wanted and, like a good girl, surrendered to the inevitable.

The hot jet of gold liquid burst forth. Tina was sure it was too powerful. But Daddy did not flinch as he accepted the blast of fresh piss straight into his mouth. Stevens had waited so long for this moment and now he still was not sure what to do. The powerful flow was almost too much but he was fascinated by the feel and the taste on his tongue. Soon her marvellous pee was overflowing and cascading down his chin onto his clothes.

"Daddy," she moaned. "You're so bad."

Of course, Tina had no chance of restraining herself. Her bladder was unleashed. It was almost too terrible to look down and see her Daddy taking her pee directly into his mouth. Except that the older man was eagerly gulping down mouthfuls of her pungent flow. His eyes stung, too, from the smell but Stevens knew this might be the only chance he'd ever get. He pressed his mouth more firmly as he swapped between swallowing and purging the irresistible gold.

"Let me stop," she urged him, thinking the toilet bowl a better place for such horrid liquid.

Daddy shook his head firmly. He was jubilant to experience the strength of her golden flow. Joyful to receive such a drenching. He knew it was kinky but Stevens was still sure that all that came from Tina's young cunt must be splendid and pure. There was nothing wrong with debasing himself like that. The pungent taste and the stinging in his eyes only proved that he could put a woman on such a pedestal.

"Daddy... Daddy..." she muttered as his tongue flicked through her wet slit.

He cared nought for her protests. Greg Stevens was anxious to not miss a drop. Holding firmly to her soft thighs, he tried to drink the last of her stream as it petered out. And then sucked her lush bush before thrusting his tongue deep in an effort to clean the sweet young pussy.

Tina was more than shocked by what had just happened. Not that it changed her thoughts about Daddy. Especially when his tongue soon found its way to her clit. The young woman was shocked that she could be turned-on in that situation. There was no way to ignore the scent of her fresh piss that soaked the older man's clothes. But soon her orgasmic cries were reverberating from the bathroom walls.

After Daddy peeled off his drenched clothes, they showered together before the older man made the time to dry her carefully. Tina could not ignore his cock which had stayed hard for hours. She gently wrapped her small hand around his thick shaft and moved to kneel -- why not suck his wonderful dick before being fucked?

He had other ideas. For once, Greg's self-control eluded him. Tina's performance had fired him up more than ever. The taste of her fresh pee was still in his mouth as he dragged her to the bed and threw her forward so that her butt was presented to him as her slender arms held her weight above the bed.

Daddy could not resist his sweet young girl. Her small, soft body was a thing of pure delight. Her lush forest of black hair flowed from her mound and through her narrow butt crack. And Greg thrust hard, wanting to fill her hole with a single thrust.

Tina grunted in discomfort - Daddy was still the biggest cock of her young life. But it was no protest. Daddy's frenzy was a turn-on, his hunger for her body like a drug. He forced her tunnel to open for his thrusting cock, her body straining at the sudden invasion. And when he was fully seated he was just a little too long for her tight pussy. It was a dream come true to be fucked by an older man who really knew how to use his tool.

"Oh, Daddy... fuck me... ughh... hard, Daddy..."

Greg could not have stopped in any case. He'd never fucked a woman like this and was delirious at the chance to plunder the slight Asian student. Nor could he ignore the tiny shrieks from Tina.

"Yes... ughhh... yes, Daddy... ugh... oh fuck..."

Daddy's fucking was almost brutal. Tina knew she'd be sore afterwards. But she trusted the older, experienced man. It was the most intense sex of her young life and she wanted everything he could give her. She was almost crazed from his fat dick pistoning inside her hole. The dull ache hardly mattered. Tina craved the final moment of glory as she felt his balls swinging against her hairy cunt lips.

"Don't stop," she gasped. "Cum in me, Daddy."

Greg Stevens had a better idea. And since there was no need to restrain himself, he withdrew at last from her soaking, throbbing pussy. It only needed a few strokes of his hand for his cock to explode and send his load of sticky, warm cum all over the heaving back of the young post-grad. Tina loved that, too, rejoicing in Daddy's orgasm and the soft rain of his semen on her skin.

It was an intimate moment and not at all scary. Tina might have preferred to swallow his cum but she felt special, as if anointed by his shooting load. It was affirming to give that gift to Daddy and erotic to have her body covered in the climax of his pleasure. She moaned still more, softly, as Daddy used his tongue to clean her. She felt him work carefully, diligently -- Tina might even have described his efforts as loving except that that seemed too far. But his soft manner had made her confident and willing to explore sex fun with an older man.

When her back was almost clean, Daddy started to cover her arse cheeks with a string of soft kisses. Of course he'd noticed the way Tina's overgrown bush flowed through her butt crack. The thick, black hair was a delight. And this time he could not resist temptation. His kisses towards the soft cleft, hoping for a scent from her tight opening. Then he darted his tongue out, wondering if Tina would notice. But she was a good girl and did not flinch. Not even when Daddy started to lick properly, enjoying the sensation of her coarse hair on his tongue and the first testing of her puckered hole. Tina, thinking it must be an accident, was surprised by how good it felt.

****************

In his bed, Daddy was full of concern for his sweet, young lover. He knew he'd given her tight pussy a real bashing with his cock.

"It was worth it, Daddy," she assured him. "Its better being fucked by a real man."

Tina was still immersed in her post-orgasmic haze. The rough fucking by that big white cock was more thrilling than she'd ever imagined. She hoped that the dull ache in her pussy would last until the next day. A lovely reminder of the older man's passion for her young body.

Eager to give some extra pleasure, she played with his cock. For now it was only half hard but it was still a new joy to explore a man like that. She hefted his weight. Traced her fingers along his ridges and veins. Circled her hands around the wondrous shaft. Cradled and stroked his balls. Explored the ridge at the base of his cock head as Stevens allowed her all the freedom she desired.

No man could have resisted her small, deft hands. And soon Stevens was between Tina's pale thighs, enjoying her petite labia and luscious forest as he ate her pussy. As ever, Tina was astonished by Daddy's energy -- not at all like her ex-boyfriend who screwed once and left. This time she allowed herself to shriek freely as his magical oral powers took her to delirium.

"Fuck me?" she asked, seeing how his performance had affected manhood.

"But you're sore already. I don't want to hurt you."

"The toy?" she asked, craving something in her cunt.

Daddy had an idea and quickly showed Tina how to arrange herself. With her tiny body turned around, he could gently work the toy into her steaming hole while her hands and mouth got busy on his cock. Greg enjoyed her orgasms even more when his shaft was deep in her mouth, the groans and screams adding to the amazing touch of her lips and tongue.

Tina went to sleep that night with the taste of Daddy's cum in her mouth.

**************************

She woke the next morning with Daddy's kisses on her long, dark nipples. Before she was even fully conscious Tina was running her fingers through his greying hair and pulling him closer.

"Daddy, I'm so horny waking up with you."

His gaze fixed on the dark brown pools of her eyes, his hand slid between her irresistible thighs. In response Tina spread herself languidly. Stevens was horny as well -- that was the result of waking up next to the sweet-faced Asian woman -- but still feeling guilty about having pounded her so hard the night before. So he resisted her signals to climb on top. Besides he almost had more fun sucking on her hard teats as he slowly fingered her pussy. The young woman always gave her body to him so easily and it thrilled him to hold Tina close while she cried and writhed her way through a string of lovely orgasms.

Of course she was even more wet after that. And eager to take up Daddy's suggestion that she sit on his face. She screamed her way through still more orgasms, grateful that his apartment was on the top floor with fewer neighbours to hear her lusty appreciation for his talents.

Since Daddy seemed reluctant to fuck her that morning, Tina took the liberty of another long, slow play with his cock. She'd been inexperienced in much to do with sex. But sucking cocks was something she'd already learned a lot about. And Tina had worked out how to tease Daddy, alternately slowing and speeding to keep his moans under control. Using the leaking of his pre-cum and the throbbing of his shaft to know when to switch between her hand and her mouth.

"Please..." he begged her. "I need to cum, girl."

Stevens had expected that Tina would eagerly take his load in her sweet, soft mouth once more. He was surprised when she slipped to her knees on the floor. But he climbed out after her and presented his massively hard cock.

"You wanna swallow it. Drink it?"

But Tina shook her head. With a sly grin she revealed the plan she'd been hatching for days.

"On my face, Daddy."

"What?... you mean... but I've never..."

"Be my first, Daddy. Please. I want it."

Stevens was truly shocked. He'd never wanted to treat a woman like that. Except that he was oh-so-close. And Tina's small hand was stroking his length.

"Urgghhh... I need to cum. But your mouth is fine, girl."

"I want, it," she breathed. "Cream on my face, Daddy. Give it to me."

Greg's real problem now was that Tina had let go of his cock. And he really did need to cum. She was so sweet, on her knees so that he towered over her. Almost without thinking Greg was jerking himself. Her sweet young face looked so perfect. The fire in those brown eyes was unmistakeable. Greg had always assumed he'd be turned-off by the thought of shooting his load on a woman's face. Now he was eager -- and frustrated enough -- to teach Tina a lesson.

"Fuck... I need to cum... I'm gonna... urrghhhh..."

She smiled up at him, past his middle-aged paunch. Thinking how impressive his cock looked. And about what she would receive.

"You're the first," she whispered. "On my face."

The young woman was thrilled to see Daddy reach his climax. It was still more exciting to feel that first rush of precious cum splashing on her skin. She knew the power of his orgasm and was entranced by that long, warm stream that seemed to cover her face. Not dirty but gratifying. Daddy sharing his precious cum and Tina now a mature woman. And he had much more to give. A second jet followed the first, an electrifying experience to feel it all on her sweet face.

Greg was sure he was doing something nasty to the cute young Asian. He was too far gone, of course. Somehow the sight of thick ropes of cum lying over her face only made him jerk his cock faster. He could not have guessed that Tina was determined to give the perfect performance, to be covered in cum as fully as possible. She was joyful to have banished one more taboo. The semen continued to rain down on her and she thought about being the first woman to give this special gift to Daddy. Even as he closed one eye and blasted sticky semen into her black hair, she found herself smiling at him. After tasting him so many times it was especially satisfying to wear his cum.

"Fuck... sorry..." he gasped.

Tina already knew the right response. With semen dripping down her face she quickly placed her lips around the still twitching shaft. The remnants of his eruption were fresh and warm. She cleaned him carefully, well versed as to how a man's cock became more sensitive after his climax. And Daddy watched on, speechless at just how confident this small young woman had become.

"I shouldn't have done that," he moaned as she finished sucking him dry.

"You made me pee in your mouth."

There was no argument with that. Greg still felt some regret although it seemed Tina was even more gorgeous now, smiling up with her sticky face as she released his half-hard meat from her soft mouth.

"I wanted you to be my first," she told him with his semen already soaking into her skin.

"Wow... well... you are my first, too."

That made Tina even more excited and proud. She waited patiently as Daddy scooped up some of the mess with his fingers, wanting to taste his load after shooting it all over her. Then he fetched a cloth and cleaned her properly. Tina was sure she could feel admiration in his touch. And she wondered why she'd waited so long to accept a facial.

There was no need to wash herself that morning. Tina was anxious to get home to try out the new, expensive laptop her Daddy had given her. Though she was even happier about the lumps of semen that had dried in her hair.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers