Tempted By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did look over her shoulder, he was composed enough to get the shots. When he took one zoomed in close for his own benefit, he realized that he could see her breast through her legs. If he blew it up on his lap top he'd see her nipple!

Christ he was sick, he thought as mom laid out flat on the chair on her stomach.

"I want you to get one like this."

"No problem."

"But I want you to put oil on my back so it looks as good as the ones of my legs."

"Oil on your back." He repeated.

"Yes, and not just for the picture, I want to lay out here for a little bit when you're done."

"Okay." Craig put the camera down next to her leg and sitting on the edge of the chair, picked up the bottle of suntan oil.

He squirted some onto her back, and taking a deep breath, put his hands on her and rubbed it in. Her skin was soft and warm and as he spread the equally warm oil, his cock reminded him of its excited state.

Mom sighed beneath him. "That feels so nice, baby."

The words had come out in a purr and he had no idea where 'baby' had come from, but he liked it. He worked his fingers into her back, massaging her as he worked the oil in. Mom made a series of soft sighs and coos and some of them were close to sexual in their tone.

With each one of those, his dick jerked, and he imagined stroking his cock over her smooth bronzed back and painting it with a thick white load.

"Lower, please," she whispered.

Craig put some more on and as he worked down to the small of her back his eyes fell on her amazing ass. His hands were inches from it and he wondered what her firm cheeks would feel like. Those thoughts led to thinking of giving her a couple of little spanks.

Not hard, but enough to make that delicious sound he liked from the porn movies. Then spreading her ass cheeks and sliding his tongue... Craig took a deep breath and forced his gaze from her ass.

He was so hard it hurt and he couldn't imagine how he'd have felt if he hadn't relieved himself a little while ago.

"Rub my shoulders, honey?" Mom asked. "Just a little?"

"Uh, sure." Craig leaned over to rub them and mom sighed contentedly as he did.

"Be careful of your camera," she murmured.

"Camera?" He looked down where it was near her knee.

"Yeah, something's poking me in the side." Mom had her eyes closed and sounded drowsy. "Must be the camera, or the lotion bottle."

She moved slightly, her hip grinding into his cock and suppressing a groan he eased his hips away from her.

"That's better." She nodded. "That was pretty hard."

"It was the bottle." He lied, as he continued to rub her shoulders.

"Lucky it didn't squirt all over me then." She kept her eyes closed, but had her head turned and he could see her grinning. "Be the first thing to squirt on me in a long time."

"Shit!" He gave a fake gasp, "Its after four, I have to finish uploading my Zoo pics by five."

"Thought you did that before you came down."

"Just some of them."

"What were you doing? I didn't even hear you get in the shower."

"I had to fix some of them." He told her. "Besides, you want me to get these to you so you can send them on to that agency." The one he was still unsure existed. "I'm sure they don't stay that late, especially seeing its Friday."

"True," she agreed. "Too bad, that shoulder rub was feeling damn good. But go ahead, get a couple of shots of me like this and then send them to me, please."

"Right away." After he sorted through the ones he couldn't show her.

He eased off the edge of the chair and quickly took some photos of her back and a couple more of her ass. Mom bent her legs, striking the pose she had told him she thought would look great while lying between a man's legs.

He pictured her between his and began to say a quick goodbye and get the hell upstairs. Mom glanced over her shoulder and pointed. "Sorry, one more from the front in your favorite pose?"

What the hell was she a mind reader?

"I didn't say that," he said defensively.

"You liked it when we talked about it before."

"Let's get that shot, so I can get these to you." He walked in front of her, and as he did felt his stomach tightened. He was so fucking hard even in the loose shorts a quick glance showed off the hint of a bulge.

"Look at me." He told her so she'd look up and not straight at his crotch which her face was pretty much level with.

Mom did as he asked, and he felt a wave of relief as she smiled up at him.

His relief faded when she pushed herself up on her elbows, showing off her bare breasts right down to where her nipples were pressed into the chair. He forced his hands to steady and got one of her with her breasts in it, then one of just them for him.

"Good job, mom." He quickly lowered the camera, holding it in front of his crotch. "I'll get to work on these right now."

"Thanks, honey. I'll come in by five and upload them to the agency."

"Good luck with them." He forced a smile. "I hope they get the reaction you want."

Mom was looking up at him, but for just a second her eyes darted down to his crotch, then back to his face. With a smirk she said, "I think they're already getting one."

"What do you...?"

"Go on, honey." Mom lowered her head to the chair, no longer looking at him. "Go take care of what you need to."

Craig wondered if that meant what it sounded like, but told himself to stop being paranoid. But she was right, he needed to take care of something, a big hard something, before he could even think of uploading the pictures.

He went into the house and ran up the stairs, wincing as his still hard cock, bent awkwardly against his leg. When he entered his room, he went to sit in his chair, planning to unzip and do what he had to.

But his eyes fell on his window and walking over, he stood to one side. He could see mom lying below him. Her head was facing away from him and even if she looked up, she wouldn't see him from that angle.

He took his cock out and staring down at his mother's supple tanned body, with those long legs and firm ass glistening with oil. He pumped his dick furiously as he kept staring at her, imagining her between his thighs like that, her legs, bent, that sweet ass up in the air and those gorgeous lips wrapped around his dick.

He thought of her rising up like she did on the chair, showing her son her big beautiful tits and..."Oh, fuck!" He gasped as his cock erupted in less than a minute.

He stroked it, sending several long spurts across the window sill, and wishing it was across his mother's back or ass, or tits, her face...any part of her. He stopped jerking and breathing hard, stared down at the surprisingly large load on the window sill.

He zipped up, and grabbing the tissues off his desk gingerly mopped up the sticky mess. He looked up when he was done and saw mom was sitting up and had her top back on. Had he kept watching he might have seen her tits!

She looked up, and seeing him gave him a big wave! "Hey. Honey! You finished already?"

"I..uh, just finished my stuff." He called down, boy what a bad line that was. "I'll get right on your pictures now."

"Thank you!" She blew him a kiss, and he weakly returned the gesture.

He went over to his desk and plugging the camera into his lap top sat down, ready to start on his mom's pictures. The only good news was at least he wouldn't jerk off to them, he'd just done that. But he had no doubt he'd be looking at them tomorrow, and the next day...

Chapter Four

Craig rolled over and was surprised to see it was nine. He'd gone to bed at ten and had slept right through. After sorting mom's pictures and sending her the ones that weren't close ups of her tits and ass, he'd worked on his pictures for class, and by the time he was done, had gone downstairs.

Mom had to run some errands and said she'd bring something home, but he'd made a couple sandwiches then showered and gone back in his room. He tried to watch TV, but kept looking at the lap top.

After a few more minutes he'd given in and brought up the pictures, looking at mom in that damn string bikini. He'd tried to distract himself by looking on the net for some of the other pictures, but again came up with nothing.

Maybe there was an agency that hadn't posted them. What else could she be doing? If she had a boyfriend he'd think maybe she was sending them to him, but all she did was work, hang around the house or run errands.

Giving up, he succumbed to looking at the pool pictures again and to both his surprise, and dismay, he became hard and jerked off for the third time that day. By the time the small dribbles of cum had flowed from his cock, he'd been exhausted and had gone out like a light.

Craig got up, tossed a pair of gym shorts on and went down the hall to use the bathroom. Mom's bedroom door was partway open, and he couldn't resist a peek in. She was sleeping on her side, her back to him, and the sheet was just over her waist.

He looked at the smooth skin of her bare back and thought of how warm and soft her skin had been yesterday, and how he'd jerked off to the idea of adding some white to it. One of mom's legs was poking out of the sheet and he looked it up and down several times.

Talk about a sexy pose, this would make a great shot. Craig started to walk away, then stopped when it dawned on him to be able to see her entire back meant she was sleeping topless, maybe completely naked.

He moved back into her doorway thinking about quietly entering her room to see her from the other side. That thought-and how outright creepy it was-caused him to do something he hadn't been doing much of these days, the right thing, and went to the bathroom.

On his way back, Mom startled him by coming out of her room in her robe.

"Hey, honey, you staying up or going back to bed?"

"I think I'm going to stay up, why?"

"Oh, good! Can you send me the pictures again?"

"Why, what happened to them?"

"I sent them last night, but then my computer froze and when I restarted it, the e-mail from you was gone."

"Look in your sent folder."

"Oh, it wasn't there either." She shrugged, and he noticed she was wearing her normal long robe and had it tied like she wasn't trying to show off her body.

"That's not good, mom. Sounds like you might have some kind of virus. Want me to take a look?"

"No, just resend them to me, I'm sure its fine now."

"Okay."

"I'm going back to bed, just wanted to catch you about the pictures." Mom yawned. "If you can wait I'll make you breakfast in a little bit."

"Sure."

He headed back into his room and slumping down in front of his lap top, brought up his e-mails. Craig saw he had three new ones, two from friends, but a third one he didn't recognize. A yahoo address with the handle "afriend"

He was ready to check the box to mark it as spam, when he saw the subject of the e-mail.

"Is this your mom?"

Probably a porn site, but out of curiosity, Craig clicked it. He expected to see some dirty line accompanied by a picture of a porn star and a link. Instead the e-mail was simply a message and one that was so odd, he read it through twice.

"Craig, I'm someone close to you and that's why I used a fake e-mail so you won't know who I am and be embarrassed. I was checking out some Milf Twitter feeds and found this. I'm pretty sure it's your mother; I recognize the house and the pool. Sorry to do this to you, but thought you should know."

Craig stared at the link beneath it. His mother? As far as he knew mom didn't have a twitter account, she barely went on her Facebook. He clicked the link and breathed 'Oh, my god' when the page appeared.

The header picture was mom in the green lingerie on her hands and knees on the bed. She was looking over her shoulder, but a black strip covered the upper part of her face.

The small avatar in the circle was of her bent over in the school girl costume, her white panties showing. The name on the account caused his heart to skip a beat.

Temptingmom@teasingmyson.

The account had been opened last month and despite the fact mom had less than a hundred tweets she had over three thousand followers. He clicked on pictures and media, and saw every one of her tweets was a picture from one of their shoots.

In each one her face was either not showing or had the top part blacked out or blurred. Even as he tried to cope with what he was seeing, he realized this was why he couldn't find the pictures, she'd altered them.

That wasn't the only change made to the pictures. Each one had been captioned and the words stunned him more than finding the pictures. The first tweet was pinned and featured the picture she'd used as a header.

"These sexy shots were taken by my son, who I'm trying to get to see me as a hot horny milf & not his mom. I'll let you know when I succeed"

This was some kind of a sick fucking joke, it had to be. But by who? Mom? Why would she do something like this? Craig noticed her pinned tweet had dozens of replies. The first one from someone who called themselves 'horny4mymom'

"I love how you say when you succeed. When, not if, because no boy can resist a chance to return to where he came from."

"Nasty!" Craig shuddered.

He was aware just from browsing porn sites that for whatever reason mom son fantasies were huge. He didn't understand it, but supposed he could see it in the sense of the 'mom' being a sexy older woman and a son with a serious Oedipus complex.

The sexual aspects were one thing, but crap like that; 'back where he came from' was just kind of gross. There were a slew of similar comments as well as people begging her to please not only let them know when she fucked her son, but to post pictures of it!

All of them had incest related Twitter handles and bios going on and on about wanting to fuck their mom or son. The young guys saying they wanted their mother didn't shock him as much as the older women lusting for their sons and wishing mom luck.

He wiped at his suddenly sweaty face and could feel himself flushing. As he had when this happened during their photo shoots, he told himself he was embarrassed, and in this case for her, but he wasn't aroused. No, he wasn't.

You're a fucking liar Craig.

He couldn't deny it. Staring at a page full of mom's pictures and seeing how many people were liking and re-tweeting them was a strange turn on. Reading young guys raving about how hot and sexy his mother was and how if she were their mother they'd be fucking her twenty four seven.

Even older men and many women were going on about how hot she was and clamoring for some nude shots. Craig slowly scrolled through the pictures reading her captions. Part of him felt as if this were a dream brought on by his recent and misplaced attraction and he would wake up hard and ashamed.

The other part of him knew damn well he was awake, hard as a rock, and only telling himself he should be ashamed, because he wasn't really feeling it at the moment. Craig stopped at the one from the school girl shoot on her knees looking up.

Only her eyes were covered in this one, as she pouted. The caption read, "Please, baby boy? Please let mommy suck your cock? I'll be the best you ever had, promise!"

His hand fell into his lap, idly rubbing his cock while he re-read the tweet. These were not only his mom's pictures, but her words. Words telling anyone who cared, she wanted to fuck her son.

She wanted to fuck him.

It couldn't be. Maybe it was some type of weird fantasy. Maybe mom watched incest porn and got a kick out of it and was playing it up online, getting a kind of voyeuristic thrill out of playing this part and getting the horn dogs worked up.

She had this horn dog worked up, that was for sure as he felt as if he were getting the same type of thrill as her, reading about guys wanting to fuck his insanely hot mother. The next was another from the lingerie shoot, and captioned;

"I was so wet when my son was taking these! I kept thinking of him getting on the bed behind me!"

One from the car wash sequence featured mom smiling, her chest covered with soapy water that he'd fought not to think of as another type of white substance. Apparently mom thought the same thing.

"Imagine if my baby boy knew I was picturing this soap as a big hot load he just blew all over me!"

Another from the same shoot, featured her bent over the car, showing off her ass in the obscenely tight shorts.

"Like this if you think my son should pull my shorts down and fuck me. Retweet if you think he should give his mommy a rim job!"

He blinked at the totals on the tweet over a thousand people thought he should fuck her and close to eight hundred wanted him to tongue his mother's ass. Craig stopped when he noticed the last few pictures he'd looked at were mom re-tweeting her older tweets.

He skimmed down through a few more, looking at the dates and stopped at one from last night. In it mom was standing there in her bikini with her back to him, taking her top off.

"Think he's thinking about his mother's tits? I hope so!"

The next one was of her bending over slightly to drop the top.

"Or maybe he's staring at that string wanting to pull it aside and shove his fingers into his mother's hot wet cunt"

Cunt, goddamn that was dirty...and it sent a thrill though him because of it. The picture of mom on her knees on the chair, her ass pointing at the camera featured the cock inspiring words:

"I'm so fucking wet and he's so fucking hard! I can see the bulge! My baby wants to fuck me!"

She'd seen he was turned on. His stomach tightened. This was bad. If mom were only playing some bizarre little game, then she must think her son is a first class pervert. But if this were real? He stopped that train of thought. There was no way she could want him. This was just another part of the midlife thing she was going through, trying to get attention and affirmations she was hot.

But why the taboo captions and mention of him? She could post these pictures simply as a 'hot milf' and people would be all over her. Craig scrolled down and had to wait a moment for the page to reload.

When it did, he blurted out, "Holy shit!"

The next tweet wasn't a picture he'd taken, but wished he had. Mom had taken a picture in the mirror with her legs spread, her pussy completely exposed. As he'd wondered yesterday by the pool, his mother's pink pussy was completely smooth.

"I need you right here, honey!"

This tweet had three smaller pictures with it, and his finger trembled on the mouse as he clicked it. In the second one, her hand was between her legs, spreading her pink slit open.

"How about you give your mother a kiss on the lips?"

A feeling of the surreal came over him. Right there on goddamn social media his mother was sitting there with her pussy exposed. He clicked to the next one and a soft moan escaped him at the sight of her playing with her clit.

"Please, baby? Mommy needs to cum so bad! Please come take care of me!"

The last photo she had two fingers buried inside her while she stroked her clit with her long blue nails.

"I'm thinking of your cock, baby! Thinking of you being what I need you to be, the man of the house!"

This tweet was also from last night and already had hundreds of likes and retweets. Dozens of replies ranging from how good her pussy looked to offering to be the man of the house she needed.

A lot of them were variations of how could her son not be fucking her yet? Was he dense, was he stupid? He rolled his eyes at one wondering if he were gay because who wouldn't be all over her by now?

He was far from gay and was as turned on as any of them were, even more because this was his mother. He wasn't dense or stupid either, but was a normal son who wouldn't think of touching his own mother.