Tempted By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why the hell was he thinking? He was rock hard and looking at proof his mother got hot and bothered thinking of men looking at her. All thoughts of the picture of her on her knees gone, Craig pumped his cock hard and fast, imagining what his mother was thinking that got her so horny she was oozing in her panties.

"Oh, fuck." Craig moaned as even though he'd only been jerking off for barely two minutes, his cock felt ready to erupt.

He thought of her with her panties off and looking over her shoulder, pouting, her eyes wide as...as her son fucked her! He couldn't even try to deny that's what was in his mind right now. He'd grab her pig tails and pound his mother's dripping pussy and give her what he knew she was thinking of, a good hard fucking.

Granted she wouldn't be thinking about getting fucked by her son, but she was thinking of sex, she had to be. Maybe she was getting wound up thinking of guys doing exactly what he was doing right now, getting ready to blow a big thick load to her amazing body.

Craig's balls tightened and his cock twitched in his hand. With a groan that was a mixture of pleasure and frustration at his misplaced lust, his cock exploded. Several long spurts erupted, landing on his t-shirt as he pictured it landing all over his mother's ass.

When he'd wrung the last of the huge load from his cock, he sat back in the chair, breathing hard, and immediately feeling guilty about what he'd done. Still with his pants down and his now semi hard cock oozing onto his leg, he put his hand on the mouse and right clicked on it.

He scrolled down to delete and told himself to click on it. His eyes worked from the word delete to the picture of mom's damp panties.

"Come on, do it," he whispered.

He jumped when his phone vibrated on his hip. Removing it, he saw it was a text from Mom.

"I'm going to sit by the pool, come down soon I want to send the pictures tonight!"

Craig looked at the message for a moment, wondering how he could go down there and face his mother right after he'd just jerked off to her. His gaze shifted to the mess on his shirt and stomach.

As awful of a thought as it was, Craig figured this might be the best time to get this over with. After all if he'd just cum, and gotten it out of his system, how excited could he get? With a grimace, he wiped his hand off so he wouldn't get his phone sticky and texted back.

"Be right down, just have to change."

He'd barely put the phone down so he could wipe off with his already stained shirt when she replied.

"Thank you! I love you!"

"Love you too." He texted back, thinking that sure as hell wasn't love all over his stomach.

Chapter Three

Craig walked out onto the deck and saw mom sitting on at the edge of the pool, her feet in the water. She still had her robe on, and he envisioned her blue bikini beneath it. It was one of her favorites so he'd seen her in it before, and hopefully that would make this easier on him.

Well, that and having just blown a load.

"Hey, mom, you ready?" He walked down the stairs of the deck and over to where she sat.

"I've been ready." She smiled up at him and he noticed the robe was tied tightly, not showing any of the bikini. "You ready?"

He lifted the camera, "I'm always ready."

"I bet," she giggled. "Boys your age usually are."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?" She eased her feet from the pool and turning around, leaned back on her elbows, her long legs stretched out.

"Nice pose," he complimented her, hoping she didn't care he hadn't responded to her question.

"Thank you," Mom rolled over onto her stomach, still up on her elbows, and kept her legs straight as he took another picture, trying not to focus on the backs of her thighs.

She bent her legs as she had in other pictures, kicking her bare feet playfully back and forth.

"This a nice look?" She glanced over her shoulder. "I like it."

"It's a good one." He came around to the front of her, and crouching down clicked a couple of shots of her smiling at him.

To his relief the robe was tied so tightly he couldn't see down it. This might not be so bad after all. Note to self, jerk off before taking pictures of your mother...to jerk off to later, he added disgustedly.

"I think it's sexy." Mom continued kicking her feet. "Makes guys think of their girl lying like this between their legs."

"Mom!" Craig blurted out. "Stop that! I'm your son."

"Sorry," She rolled her eyes. "I thought you were twenty, not ten."

"Doesn't matter how old I am. I'd rather not hear you talking about sex."

"Honey, you need to get laid," she sighed. "You're really anal these days." She put her hand over her mouth and emitted a mock gasp. "Oh no, I said anal! That's a sex word!"

"Okay, okay." He put his hand up. "Is it so bad I try to respect you and not think and talk like that around you?"

Boy did he have balls saying that after he'd just spanked it to her for the fourth night in a row and was thinking far worse than she was saying.

"You're a good boy, Craig." Mom gave him a sweet smile that seemed more like her old self than the seductive milf she'd been acting like lately. "But know what? Sometimes women like they're good boys to be bad just for them."

"I'll keep that in mind when I find a good girl again."

"Who says it has to be a girlfriend you're bad for?"

"I have to upload all the pics I took at the park today for school, can we finish this up soon?" Craig realized he sounded rude, but even though she was actually clothed for once, she was making him more uncomfortable than ever.

"Of course," Mom sat up on her knees. "Let's get down to business shall we?"

She pulled the tie to her robe, and eased on side down her shoulder. Mom rested her chin on her shoulder and flashed a shy smile while batting her eyes. Craig had to admit her expressions were fantastic, he could see her doing this for a living.

As he zoomed in closer on her face, he noticed a hint of black, not blue. Mom stood up and turning her back to him, slid the robe down her back. Halfway down revealed a black string tied behind her back.

She'd changed her bikini.

Mom let the robe drop to the ground and Craig's jaw came close to joining it. The bottom of the bikini was barely more than a string between the bare cheeks of her ass, showing off her firm white flesh over her tan lines.

"Jesus, mom!" He was too stunned to even try to take a picture. "What the hell are you wearing?"

"My new bikini." Mom turned around and Craig was afraid his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

The top was also little more than string and the 'cups' were nothing more than strips of black material over the middle of her breasts, barely covering her nipples, and left both sides of her breasts exposed.

Craig's heart pounded and he was having a hard time not staring at his mother's breasts. Like her ass, the tan lines were incredible; the inner half of each of deeply tanned, a sharp sexy contrast to the milky white of the outer side.

"I can't do this." Craig lowered his camera. "That bikini is way too much mom."

"Too much?" She laughed. "If it were any less, I'd be naked."

"You're almost naked now!"

Mom walked up to him and giggled when he took a step back. "Craig, are you embarrassed?"

"Yes!" He could feel his face was flushed, and he was glad she assumed it was all from being embarrassed when in fact part of it was from staring at her tits, and her amazing body.

"I'm your mother." She spread her arms out. "What's the problem?"

"That you're my mother and you look like you're ready for a damn Maxim swimsuit issue."

"Ohh, think it looks that good?" She seemed delighted. "I hope the agency does."

"Then let them take the pictures." He shook his head. "I can't."

"But honey, I could never let anyone see me like this."

"Then why are you sending these pictures to an agency? You could end up with tons of people seeing you like this!"

"True," she said softly, a sexy little smile playing about her lips. "That would be fun."

"Then why would you care if a photographer saw you?"

"Because that would be in person!" She said it as if it were obvious and made sense. "You taking them, all they see if the picture, not me."

"If you got a gig you'd have to let them," he countered.

"Then I'd be getting paid and it would be worth it. Honey, right now I'm still kind of self-conscious and..."

"Are you kidding?" He pointed to her. "No one self-conscious would wear that."

The smile left mom's face. "That's the thing, honey. In front of you I'm bold because I'm your mom and you're not looking at me as anything but that. Men, or even women, in the industry would be judging me."

"Mom, you'd have nothing to worry about. You can't really think you're not hot."

"You think I'm hot?"

"I..." Dope, he thought as he took a second to recover from that mistake. "You're my mom, but you're a woman, and I'm a guy and I know what looks good, and you look good."

"Thank you, baby!" Mom kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet!"

"That's why I can't take these pictures, mom. Not in that thing. It's not too um, motherly I guess."

"I'll make a deal with you." Mom put her hands on his shoulders and he fought to keep his eyes on hers and not her breasts. "Will you listen to a deal? You make out, trust me."

"I suppose."

"First part of the deal? This will be the last time I ask you to take pictures." She looked down at herself, and like the perv he was, Craig took advantage and dropped his gaze as well, looking down at her barely contained breasts.

He got his eyes up just as she continued. "This is my last try to get something picked up from them."

"But still..."

"Last time, promise." She put her hand on his cheek. "Honey, if these pictures don't get the reaction I'm hoping for nothing will."

"That's for damn sure." He nodded. "Whoever you're sending these too would have to be nuts not to take notice of this."

"That's what I'm hoping for." Mom told him with a serious look that surprised him. "So just this one more time?"

"I..."

"Okay, I know it's awkward." Mom cut him off abruptly. "I know I've had you take some improper pictures of me in outfits I shouldn't wear in front of you and I know a decent mother wouldn't wear this around their son."

"Hey, you're a great mom," he told her. "Don't say that."

"It's true though." She shrugged and it was an act of will not to watch her chest when she did it. "This is way past racy, but I really want the attention of who I'm doing this for, honey. It's important to me."

Craig frowned, and she continued.

"If you really don't want to, you can say no. Like I said this bikini is outright inappropriate and some of the poses I have planned would be even more so and I have no right embarrassing you like this."

Craig simply stood there as he tried to imagine what she had planned. Taking his silence as a no, she nodded.

"Okay, forget it." She turned away from him and walked over to where her robe was on the ground.

"Well, hold on..." What the hell was he doing? She was letting him off the hook!

"No, really," she spoke with her back to him. "You're right and have been all along. You don't have to do this."

She bent over to pick up the robe and Craig's cock jumped in his shorts. The strip of material between her thighs barely covered her pussy and her ass was...

"I'll do it!"

Mom straightened up with the robe in her hand, and turned back to him.

"Honey, you don't have to its..."

"I want to," he declared, and he wasn't kidding. Wrong or not, there was no way he could not see what she was going to do in that stringy thing she called a bikini.

"Really?"

"Really. All the things you've done for me? How you've worked so hard to support us after dad died? This is the least I can do for you."

"Craig, you're so thoughtful." The huge smile was back and he returned it. He did like to see her happy, and something told him he was going to be pretty happy with his decision in a few minutes.

"Anything for you, mom."

"Yeah?" The smile changed to that sly one he'd seen a lot of lately. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Okay."

"But it's the other way around." Mom tossed the robe onto her chair. "I said there is another part of the deal. That part is after this I'll do anything you want me to."

Keep the mind out of the gutter, he warned himself. "You don't owe me anything." He waved his hand.

"I do, and like I said, anything you want from me? Just name it." She locked her eyes onto his. "And I mean anything."

"Uh, sure." He looked away, feeling weird about the eye contact and where his thoughts were going. "I'm sure I'll need something at some point."

"Then you make sure you come to your mommy for that something."

Mommy? He lifted his camera because it would be easier to just watch her than have these semi flirtatious conversations that accompanied their 'shoots'. "Ready?"

"Honey, I'm more ready than you know."

She turned her back to him and spreading her legs apart lifted her hair up over her head. Mom looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled. Craig stepped back to get her full body in the picture.

When he zoomed in to get one of just her face, it struck him how beautiful she was. He'd been obsessed with her body lately, but her features were amazing. Here she was at forty three with no makeup, and still gorgeous.

He took another of her face with her shoulder in it, then unable to help it, lowered the camera just enough to get a picture of her ass. That one would be for his personal collection. Seeing this would be the last time he suddenly felt less guilty about gawking at her.

At least at this point it would end and eventually his infatuation would pass with nothing new to fan the flames. Her admitting she knew it was improper made him feel better; at least he knew it had occurred to her.

Mom turned around in the same pose, so he was now taking the picture from the front. Again he took two of her face, then snapped one just of her tits. Mom went over to the edge of the pool and bent her legs slightly.

Craig walked to the edge across from her and gave her a thumb up. He caught a great shot of her diving into the pool. Mom remained underwater, swimming towards him and he was able to get a few good pictures of her through the clear water.

Mom came to the edge and when she popped up, grabbed the ladder and slowly climbed it. Craig released a sharp breath at the sight of her long wet hair on her shoulders and back and the water glistening on her breasts and stomach.

His cock was swelling in his thankfully baggy shorts, as she stopped, and reaching up, pushed her wet hair back. That lifted her breasts even more, and Craig's eyes widened when he noticed the top had slid over slightly and he could see the darker skin around her nipple.

It was obvious they were erect, most likely from the cool water, but the second he clicked a close up of her tits, he thought of her being wet in the other shoots. He sure as hell wouldn't know for sure about today seeing she was soaked from the pool, but found he wanted her to be.

His cock was now hard as he walked along the edge of the pool and got a picture of her from behind as she bent over on the ladder. He saw the bottom had also moved and was now completely between the cheeks of her ass.

He was breathing hard and his heart beat faster when she got off the ladder and bent over to pick up her towel. She paused, looking at him with a sexy smile and he got a shot down her top.

Mom straightened and proceeded to slowly dry herself off. When she went to dry her legs she turned her back to him and bent over, showing off her ass as she wiped at the backs of her thighs.

He zoomed in tight on her crotch, his cock aching as he saw the bikini had shifted so far he could see the pinker skin of....Mom's hand came into view and pulled the bikini bottom back into place.

"Sorry!" she laughed. "Don't send any shots of me picking my wedgie!"

"Smooth mom!" He managed to laugh, but smooth was exactly what he'd seen. Smooth pink flesh. Was it totally hairless? Did she keep it like that? In that bikini she'd pretty much need to.

Mom went over to the lounge chair and sitting back on it, picked up her sun tan oil.

"Oh, fuck me," he whispered as she squirted some into her hand and lifting her leg, proceeded to rub it into it.

Even though he'd cum not a half hour ago, he swore he was so hard he felt as if he were going to pop. The view shook as his fingers trembled while watching his mother's hands glide up and down her now glistening legs.

He watched, transfixed as she did both her legs, staring between them when she bent her leg to reach her foot. He clicked here and there, more out of habit than he was consciously deciding when to take a picture.

Mom stared at the camera, her lips parted and her dark eyes smoldering seductively as she rubbed the oil over her breasts. She paused, then shook her head, as if coming back to reality.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Craig! This is too much."

"No!" He said it so quickly he felt a kick in his stomach at how she'd take that response. He managed to add quickly. "I mean, it is, but those are great shots and I want you to get their attention."

"Okay! I really think it's going to work, bet I'll be getting lots of attention from these."

"Yeah you will," he said as much to himself as to her. He already knew he'd be getting off to these, and soon.

Mom went back to oiling up her breasts, and ran her hands along her flat stomach. When she finished she stood up, and reaching behind her, untied the bikini top. Even as he had to remind himself to breathe, Craig got a pic of her pulling the tie. Mom pulled the bikini off, and turned around so quickly he turned his head.

"Are you kidding?" He called out without looking her way for fear he wouldn't be able to pretend he didn't want to look at her tits.

"Are you?" Mom replied. "You can look, honey. I'm covered."

He risked a peek and saw she had her arms crossed over her breasts, her hands on her shoulders. It was a testament to the size of mom's tits that there was still quite a bit of round flesh exposed on either side of her forearms.

Mom flashed a sexy smile, and his hands were shaking so badly it took him three tries to get a good shot. Mom slid her arms down, and before he knew it she was covering her tits with just her hands.

"Honey?"

"Huh?" He blinked at her.

"You going to take a picture or just keep staring?"

"S...sorry!" he stammered. "I'm trying to fix the flash because of the sun."

"Maybe if you look at the camera and not me you'll find the settings." she said, telling him he was totally screwed for staring, but then she added. "I know this is a lot, we're almost done, promise."

"Okay." He made a show of holding up the camera and fiddling with it. "Ready."

"Good because it's been so long, having my hands on my tits is getting to me."

"Whoa! TMI, again!" He told her, but couldn't stop picturing her hard nipples pressing into her palms.

"Maybe I'll take care of that soon." She tossed her head forward so some of her wet hair would fall over her shoulder and on her chest, over her breasts. "Maybe these pictures will help."

"I'm sure they'd get you a date." He said, wondering if she'd just admitted what she was doing with them. But where, and why couldn't he find them?

He pushed that out of his mind when Mom gave the camera a lust filled stare that sent his cock twitching when she slipped her tongue out lasciviously. Fortunately for him she only held that pose long enough for him to get a picture.

"Honey, I have two more I want to do, okay?"

"Sure." He told her while thinking, thank god.

Mom turned her back to him and going to the lounge chair got on her hands and knees. Craig had walked closer to the chair and now confronted with her ass in that position, he was glad she hadn't turned around yet, because he was sure his mouth was open.