Tempted By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up in front of him and caught him by surprise with a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. "My son would never think of me like that."

"Of course not," Craig whispered in her ear as he returned her embrace. He closed his eyes and could smell the suntan oil on her. Her breasts were pressing into his chest, and when he opened his eyes he saw their reflection in the mirror over the dining room table.

His mother's ass looked incredible in the bikini bottom, and when her lips brushed his cheek in a kiss that seemed a little slower and softer than a normal peck on the cheek and he had the insane thought of turning his head and meeting her lips with his own.

"That's right," She spoke softly in his ear, her hot breath sending a shiver through him. "It wasn't always easy for us after your father passed away, but I raised a good boy, didn't I?"

Yeah, right, he thought as she continued to hold him close; a good boy with a hard on for his mother.

Chapter Two

Craig entered his room and rather than grab some clothes and head for the shower like he told himself he would, he ended up sitting at his desk. Opening his lap top, he went into his folders and stared at the one marked 'mom pics'

"You're not supposed to be looking at these again," he reminded himself out loud.

As usual lately, he ignored the part of him that still tried to do the right thing these days. Craig clicked on the folder and stared at the list of dates. Each one would show him the pictures he took of mom that day.

He guided the mouse over last Sunday's date, but then pushed it up to the first pictures he'd taken of her. These weren't too bad in the sense of being anything out of line. Mom's first poses for him was what she referred to as 'business sexy'.

Mom wore a short black skirt, and some rather high heels with sheer stockings, but waist up sported a black blazer over a red blouse. Her hair was pinned up and she wore glasses even though she didn't need them.

Craig joked she should call it sexy librarian look, and mom laughed and thanked him for calling her sexy. He'd thought nothing of that exchange at the time, but it would become a running theme throughout their 'sessions' and getting more improper as time went on.

They started with mom sitting on the edge of her desk in her home office, staring at a tablet, while striking the classic pose of holding her glasses and looking down through them. Mom had told him to click away as she posed, and get whatever shots he thought would look good.

As he snapped away, mom let her long dark hair down, giving it a shake and Craig stared at what he had to admit was a great shot of her black hair flying about her head. Next the blazer had come off, and he'd gotten her to stand with it dangling over her shoulder.

When she'd begun to unbutton her blouse he'd asked what she was doing, and she'd laughed and told him she had a shirt on beneath it. She did; a red silky looking camisole that left her stomach bare.

That was the first time he'd seen the pendent in her naval. They'd stopped when he asked her what the hell she was thinking and she told him it was part of her 'new look' and if she wanted to get back into the business she had to be 'modern'.

Mom admitted it made her feel sexy as well, and then followed up with her asking him who the parent was and just take pictures. When the red blouse came off-he looked at a great still of her sliding it down her arms, while looking downward- Craig had felt the first twinges of discomfort.

The slinky red top was low cut showing off the tops of her breasts, but what stunned him was she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were visible due to the fact they were obviously erect. He'd swallowed nervously, but didn't say anything.

What the hell would he say? Hey, mom your nipples are showing? Doing his best to ignore them he continued to do as she asked, taking pictures as she put her back to the camera and bent over the desk.

The skirt was tight and so short that when she leaned over, the hem rose and showed off the fact her sheer stockings were thigh highs. When she bent over even further, he had blinked at the sight of the tips of her ass cheeks and the hint of a pair of lacy black panties.

Mom was looking over her shoulder at him, her dark eyes smoldering behind the glasses, and her red lips set in a sexy come hither smile. She'd frowned when she'd seen him lower the camera, and asked what he was doing.

Again he'd held back from commenting he was seeing more of her then he should and in a way he shouldn't. Instead he said he needed to check the flash, then snapped a couple of pictures, while keeping his eyes averted.

But his eyes were on that picture now as they had been the last couple of weeks. He stared at his mother's long legs in the sheer stockings, and her tanned thighs over the black band of the thigh highs.

Just the hint of her panties and ass cheeks in a way were sexier than seeing her entire ass, and he shifted in his seat as his hard cock, bent awkwardly against his leg. The next pic he clicked on was the same pose but from the front.

Mom stared into the camera with a look that screamed lust as she was bent over the desk, and Craig began to sweat at how much of her breasts were visible down the shirt. It was still making him uncomfortable, but in a different way.

He zoomed on the picture, making her breasts larger and larger. At five times the normal size it was still crystal clear and he could see her braless breasts, right down to the darker skin around her nipples.

Mom had finished that shoot, by kicking off her heels and posing with her feet up on the back of the chair, and a final one of her laying on her back, on the desk, the glasses off, and her nibbling on the ear piece.

Craig had been glad it was over, but aside from feeling a little embarrassed at seeing his mother like that, nothing was really amiss. Until the next shoot. Mom had asked him to take some in her room, and he hadn't thought anything of it.

Until he walked in to see her wearing a short green robe and a pair of matching fuck me heels. At that point he had told her he couldn't take pictures of her like that. It had led to a version of the conversation they'd just had downstairs...he was her son, why would it bother him to see her like that?

His answer it didn't seem right was met with a kiss on the cheek and her telling him he was a sweet young man and a gentlemen and his father would be proud of him. Then insisted he take the pictures because she needed a 'boudoir shoot' and that was the first mention she wouldn't let someone else see her like that.

Staring at the first picture of mom sitting on the side of her bed, her legs open, her hands holding the robe between them to cover her crotch, Craig's cock throbbed. She was looking up at the camera, and despite the sexy pose had a demure look on her face.

For whatever reason that look got to him more than the 'come fuck me' type looks she flaunted in other pictures. He loved her lips in a slight pout, her doe eyes peering through her lashes and her long curly hair framing her face, she looked much younger, and certainly not innocent, but not aggressive either.

Mom lay on the bed and his fingers had trembled when she posed with her legs bent, the robe falling back to show her legs right up to the green material of her panties. When she rolled onto her stomach and faced him, her legs bent and kicking playfully with that shy smile, he felt the first twinges of an unhealthy interest in his mother's body.

The fuck me heels over her head and the hint of her green bra showing was a damn hot look and looking at it now had caused pre cum to ooze onto his now sticky thigh. Mom had a patch of freckles over and between her breasts and his eyes lingered on it as his mind filled with images of kissing those freckles then painting them.

Painting them...he was going full out porno on his own mother now. He clicked open the next picture which showed his mother untying her robe, her green nails blending in with the material. Craig had thought she was going to stop there, and recalled dropping the Nikon when she slipped it off.

Beneath it mom wore a green bra with lace cups. The lace showed the flesh of her breasts, but mercifully her nipples were covered by green material. The bottom wasn't panties, but a skimpy pair of shorts, mom called 'boy shorts'

She'd laughed when he'd dropped the camera, which fortunately survived due to the thick carpeting in mom's room. Craig had told her he couldn't do this, she was in her damn underwear. Mom had reasoned he'd seen her in a bikini and this didn't show any more than that.

Craig shouldn't have fallen for that logic so easily, but as he looked back knew he did because even then there was a part of him fascinated with his mother's body. While he took several photos of her rolling around on the bed in her lingerie with seductive and downright lewd expressions, Craig wasn't so much hung up on thinking about her as much as he kept thinking, this is my mother?

He'd come close to dropping the camera again when mom had gotten on her hands and knees on the bed, her ass pointing right at him. As he had with the cleavage shot, Craig zoomed in and stared at a close up of her ass in the green shorts.

The outline of her pussy was visible at fifty percent larger, but he frowned when he noticed a shadow on her crotch. Now curious, he blew it up several more times, and his eyes widened. He couldn't be sure as now the picture was a little out of focus, but he swore the darker patch between her legs wasn't a shadow, but a stain.

His mother was wet as he took the pictures.

"Nope." He shook his head. Shadow, it had to be. He was trying to transfer his dirty thoughts onto her.

He clocked out of that folder and looked at the last two. The most recent was two nights ago when mom donned the daisy duke denim shorts, the absurdly tight white tank top, and standing by the car barefoot proceeded to wash it.

The stereotype of the shoot had him trying to convince her to do something different, but she insisted on it. This had been on the heels of the shoot he tried to avoid thinking about and he'd struggled to hold the camera steady.

His protests had admittedly been pretty weak and he gave up easy because fact was mom looked hotter than hell. Splashing water, and playing with the soap while standing there showing off her long tanned legs and perfect ass in the painted on shorts.

Inevitably her t-shirt become soaked and he came close to dropping the camera again when he noticed her breasts showing up through the material. He'd lowered it and in a voice that probably sounded far more nervous than it should have been told her she needed to put a bra on.

Mom laughed and assured him she was wearing something over her nipples. The fact she said the word had further rattled him. By the time she'd finished and the last shots were her laying back on the hood of her car Craig felt like he needed the hose turned on him to cool off.

He'd asked her that night where the pictures, which he sent her once he put them on his computer, went. Like today she insisted they were going to some agency who hadn't decided to go with any yet.

Craig found that hard to believe. His mother was as hot of a milf as you could find. She was hotter than many of the milf porn stars out there. If they really wanted attractive older women Craig would love to see who they liked better than her.

Unless she were lying, and he'd begun to believe that. He'd done image searches on them. First the way he took them, then flipping them and came up with nothing on the net. Of course if they were putting her on other back grounds or photo shopping he wouldn't find them.

And what else would she be doing with them? If she were posting them on social media or even a dating site, hell even some amateur milf site, he could find them. Maybe she was telling the truth.

Craig sat back, staring at the folder from last week marked SG and the date. Those pictures bothered him and more than just in the way he thought way too much about them. It was the way mom acted that day.

He swore she was teasing him. Granted a son should never get excited over his mother, but mom had been way out of line. Craig was convinced she liked showing off for him. The more uncomfortable he looked and felt the happier she seemed to be.

He thought again on that picture, the wet stain, if that's what it was would be proof. Before he came upstairs mom had conned him into agreeing to take some pictures by the pool after he took a nap, which is what he was supposed to be doing.

Craig wondered if he went into her hamper while she was in the shower if her bikini would be... "Oh, for Christ's sake!" He snapped at himself. "What are you going to do, sniff the crotch?"

Crotch; his eyes narrowed. There was something there. He tapped the mouse, noticing he'd slid it up to the SG folder. No, he wouldn't look at them. If he looked at them he would do what he did when he looked at them yesterday, and the day before that.

But he couldn't help feeling like there was something in those pictures that had to do with what he'd just been thinking. Oh, what the hell, he'd been staring at them for the last few days, was looking one more time really going to change things?

He clicked open the first file and there was mom, standing there dressed as a naughty school girl. Her ensemble was complete with a short sleeved button down short, a loosely tied red tie around her neck and a grey plaid skirt.

Her legs were in cased in white knee highs and ended in patent leather black shoes that featured little gold buckles. Her long dark hair had been pulled into pig tails and her lips painted in a shocking pink.

He'd been more shocked and unsettled by this look than he had when she'd worn the green lingerie. This was a blatant sexual fantasy pretty much every guy had at some point, and to his chagrin his mother looked incredible.

Craig had summoned up the conviction to tell her he thought this was too racy, and she'd rolled her eyes and reminded him she had less on during the lingerie shoot. Craig had awkwardly tried to explain what he'd just thought that it couldn't be seen any other way but as an X-rated fantasy.

She'd shocked him further by laughing and saying of course it was, that's why she was doing it. The mysterious 'modeling site' wanted something racy, and more than just being in her underwear.

Craig gave up arguing, and he realized later far too easily. But unlike the lingerie which had him uncomfortable, this look had him looking forward to her poses. Mom started by sitting at her desk, pretending to read, her legs crossed and a whole lot of thigh showing.

She'd then turned to him and pouting whispered, "I'm sorry sir, I don't mean to be a bad girl." She'd spoken in a little girl voice that had his cock twitching, and his fingers trembling. He nervously pointed out this wasn't video so didn't need to act the part.

Mom grinned and insisted it helped her get in character and have the proper expression on her face to match the poses. Mom then rose from the desk, and approaching him, unbuttoned her white blouse.

He was now looking at the picture of her blouse unbuttoned halfway to show the top of her red lace bra. She'd un-tucked it from the skirt, and the bottom opened enough to frame her pierced naval.

Mom went into a routine of little girl talk asking 'sir' if she could earn some extra credit because she 'really needed' that A. Craig had been backing up as she came towards him and jumped in surprise when his back struck the wall.

Mom stopped and to the dismay of the part of him still trying to see her as his mother, but the delight of the part of him seeing her as a sexy milf, she sank to her knees. His hands were shaking so much he had a hard time focusing as she leaned over so her hands were resting on the floor and...crawled up to him.

His cock was making its presence known and he was glad for his loose fitting jeans. Mom was looking straight at the camera, but with her lips in the pout and her eyes peeking demurely through her lashes.

As Craig looked through the series of pictures he could hear her voice in his mind. "I'll do anything for that A sir....anything!"

She'd run her tongue slowly over her lips when she'd said that, and Craig had shocked himself by saying the right thing, that it was too much, but she ignored him. Stopping in front of him, she'd looked up, and from her knees whispered. "I'm ready to be the teacher's pet, sir."

Craig somehow maintained his composure enough to get a couple of shots of that pose and was staring at one now. Mom was looking up, her face level with his crotch and him getting a good view down her bra.

A wave of relief flowed through him when she rose to her feet and turned away from him. That relief was short lived when mom bent over the desk and her skirt rose to show off the white cotton panties.

She reached back and placed her hand on her ass and said something about being ready for a spanking. Craig had lined the shot up, then turned his head, clicking without looking. At that point he was sweating and the sight of mom's hand on her white panties had gotten him to where he was fully hard and worried it would show.

Craig had somehow managed to keep his hand steady and the shots had come out fine. Fine enough he'd given in to the lust filled thoughts of his mother and jerked off to them that night, then the next.

His cock was aching from staring at mom's pictures and with an air of a drowning man going down for the last time; he unzipped his pants, ready to jerk off again. Last time, this time he meant it. In fact he'd delete the pictures!

Just like he was going to delete them after he e-mailed them to her. Like he was going to delete them after he blew that first load staring at her on her knees, looking up with that pout. He'd imagined those pink lips around his cock and calling him sir. He thought of pulling her pig tails while she...

Craig groaned softly as he pumped his cock staring at her bent over the desk. Even as he stroked he kept thinking of the picture of her on her knees. Still holding his dick like a horny little boy, which was pretty much what he was acting like, he leaned forward to find the pic of her on her knees to blow a load to.

He froze and released his cock as he stared at the crotch of her white panties. That's it! That's what had been nagging at him when he was wondering if she was wet or that was just a shadow in the other picture.

This was another shot of her from that angle. As he had before, he blew the picture up, zeroing in on her crotch. There was another 'shadow'. He blew it up even more and there was no doubt in his mind this was no shadow, but a spreading wet stain.

God knew he'd seen enough of those on his boxers when he got so horny his precum made a sticky mess. In fact there was one there now. As he stared at his mother's wet panties, his hand once again found his cock and pumped it.

His mother was wet during their shoots. Was she just getting hot thinking of people seeing her like this, or was she hot from her son taking her picture. Okay, now he was getting carried away. It had to be the idea of others looking.

Craig remembered a photographer that had let him and two other students come to his studio. The guy had been rambling about some things Craig was sure his instructors wouldn't be too fond of.

The most memorable of which was him telling them many models were exhibitionists and got into the shoots because it excited them to think of men, and perhaps women too, getting turned on by them.

Mom seemed to fit that just by her choice of outfits. Never mind the poses. That's why she didn't want just anyone taking the pictures, she wouldn't be as comfortable as she was at home and with her son who wouldn't think that way about her.