Tempted By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit," he whispered. All he'd been thinking about lately is touching his mother and he was sitting here hard as a rock at the idea she was thinking the same thing.

He blinked when the picture lowered on the screen, then moved again. Craig looked at the top of the page and saw 'Two new tweets from @Temptingmom. His mother was on twitter right now. With an eagerness that should have upset him, he clicked on the new tweets.

"Fuck," he breathed at the site of the new picture.

Mom lying in her bed, topless and had taken a selfie of her playing with her nipple with her free hand. Only her mouth was visible, smiling away.

"Laying here on this lazy Saturday morning, playing with my tits and wishing it was my son doing it."

Craig sat there transfixed by the sight of his mother's tits. They were fucking incredible! They were even bigger than he'd thought, and tipped with nipples the same shade of pink as her pussy. The second one caused him to unsnap his shorts and slid his hand into them to grab his aching cock.

Mom had lifted her breast and was licking her own nipple.

"I want my son to do this to me so bad! He's right in the next room too! Do you think he's hard thinking of his mommy?"

Even though she'd tweeted it two minutes ago it already had a few replies all to the effect of they were hard for mommy. Another new tweet appeared, this one she'd taken pointing down at her body.

Mom was only in a pair of black panties and he stared longingly at her bare breasts, her flat stomach with the pendent piercing and her long legs. Another appeared, the same angle, but with her hand in her panties.

"I'm sooo fucking horny! I need cock! I need it in my mouth and in my cunt!"

The next tweet showed her fingers and even in the photo he could see they were wet from being inside her.

"I'm so wet! In my bed thinking about blowing my son and swallowing his cum! Draining his balls like a good mother should!"

The tweets were now coming rapid fire, no pictures just her talking dirty to the internet.

"Thinking of seeing his pretty face between my legs, licking his mother's dripping cunt! Then I'll lay there still tasting him in my mouth, twisting my nipples while he sucks my clit."

"I'll wrap my thighs around his head and cum in my son's face!"

"Oh, fuck mom," he whispered, his hand now sliding along his rigid cock in his shorts.

"He'll be hard again and I'll spread my legs and he'll finally give me what I need, his hard cock!"

"I'll put my feet on his chest and play with my tits while he pounds his big dick into his mother's sloppy cunt!"

Craig leaned back in the chair, and pushed his shorts down further. With one hand on the mouse, the other on his now oozing cock, he kept reading as his mother told twitter what she wished he would do to her.

"I'll have him lay back, and I'll get on top of him and ride his hard young cock while I shove my tits in his mouth."

"But you all know how I really need it! On my knees, getting fucked like the nasty slut I am. Like this!"

This tweet had a picture attached. Mom was on her hands and knees, her ass facing the mirror as she snapped the picture over her shoulder. Craig's hand moved faster on his cock as he took in his mother's perfect ass and her pink slit framed beneath it between her thighs.

His mother was on her bed like that not twenty feet down the hall. He wanted nothing more than to go down the hall and walk into her room. He'd get on her bed behind her and fuck her just like she was telling anyone who was looking she wanted him too.

"I'll tell him to fuck me as hard as he wants! I'll let my boy pull my hair, and spank my ass and call me a dirty whore!"

"I'll be his whore, his slut, his dirty secret and his dirty girl! A dirty girl that's getting pounded on her knees and cumming all over her son's dick! He's going to whip his cock out and I'll roll over and let him cum all over me, maybe like this!"

This was a retweet of one someone had sent mom five minutes ago that featured a printed picture of her pussy with cum all over it and the guys dripping cock over it. "Cumming all over you, mommy!"

That should have been disgusting, but Craig groaned at both the image and the fact someone had jerked off to his mother. He stopped stroking and shifted his gaze from the laptop to his color printer.

Why the hell not? He'd already been jerking off to her so it's not like this would be much worse. He leaned forward and scrolled back up to the image of her pussy, licking his lips as stared at her pink slit and her finger teasing her clit.

He saved it and took a few seconds to enlarge it before hitting print. Craig stared at the long line of replies to her tweets; men raving about how hot she was and offering to be her son. His eyes widened when she re-tweeted another 'cum tribute' this one from the pic of her from the neck down.

This one featured huge splashes of cum all over her tits, and her reply of "If my son did that to me I'd suck his cum off my nipples!"

Her son was about to cum all over her. Granted, it was a just a picture, but not like he'd get the real thing. He was however, going to bookmark his mother's twitter feed. Craig watched as the picture printed and a creepy, but admittedly hot idea came to him.

He could create a fake twitter account and reply to her, maybe even send his 'tribute' to her. He'd let his cock be visible over her pussy and she'd never know it was him! Craig's cock twitched at the thought and he grabbed the picture from the printer.

Putting it on the desk in front of him, he stood up and stroked his cock. He held the head just over the picture of his mother's pussy and envisioned it really being her. Rubbing his swollen head through her soft lips, teasing it over her swollen clit.

Then he'd ease it inside her and...

He jumped at a knock on the door. Craig yanked his shorts up over his swollen cock, and called out "Hold on a second!"

His bedroom door opened and in a panic Craig closed his lap top, and as he saw his mom enter out of the corner of his eye, flipped the picture over.

"I said wait a second!" He snapped as he turned his back to her before she saw his more than obvious bulge.

"Oh, I thought you said come in," Mom spoke behind him. "What are you up to?"

"I...nothing I was just starting to get dressed that's why I asked you to wait." He remained facing away from her, staring down at his obviously hard cock that had just begun to soften.

"Something wrong?"

"No, you almost caught me with my pants down." No lie there.

"Damn, knew I shouldn't have knocked." Mom giggled, and his heart fluttered. Just screwing with me, he insisted to the part of his mind wishing her little twitter explosion was fantasy.

"What do you want, mom?"

"You, sweetie."

"What the hell does that mean?" His cock was still semi hard and noticeable, but he felt he had to turn around and when he did quickly slid to the side so his office chair was blocking his crotch from her view.

"Wow, you're snappy this morning." Mom whistled.

"Sorry, just kind of..." He stopped when he saw she had on the short green robe from before. This time however it was loosely tied and he could see enough of the inner half of her breasts to make him wonder if she had a bra on.

"Frustrated," she finished for him. "I told you, baby boy, you need to take care of that. No good for a young man to have all that poison inside."

"Poison?"

Mom laughed. "My grandmother used to say that. Said young boys were always looking to get that poison out of their system. Guess back in her day they didn't call it cum."

"You shouldn't either." He fought to not stare at her body and think of how much of it he'd just seen on twitter.

"Come on, Craig, I'm not stupid. Your lap top's closed. You're all flustered and you're mad I walked in. You were jerking off."

"Mom!"

"Hey, I don't blame you. A nice lazy Saturday morning is a great time for sex, even if you have to settle for it being with yourself." She giggled again. "Could use some relief myself."

"Jesus, mom why would you tell me that?"

Even as he feigned being offended, he lost the battle to not look and glancing at her cleavage, thought of her bare breasts. His eyes dropped down to where the robe barely reached her mid thigh and thought of the smooth pink flesh behind it. The flesh she'd come close to seeing him jerking off to.

"Why would you stand there talking to your mother with a hard on?" When he stared at her speechless, she chuckled. "You think I don't know why you're behind that chair?"

"Okay, okay!" He exclaimed. "You're right I was...you know."

"You know?" She walked over to his desk, and he held his breath when she put her hand on top of the picture. "Can't say jerking off?"

"I was raised to watch my mouth around my mother." He replied while staring at her hand, hoping she wouldn't turn the picture over.

"That was fine when you were a boy, but now that you're a man?" She gave him one of those sneaky smiles. "I wonder if you'd rather watch my mouth."

"Mom, did you have too much wine last night?"

That comment was a continuation of her tweets and he realized his heart wasn't just racing because he was nervous, but there was excitement there too. Craig had a feeling that for better or worse whatever weird shit had been going on was about to break one way or the other.

"So what were you watching that got you all hot and bothered, baby boy?" Mom grabbed the lap top and began to open it.

"Don't look at that!" He pushed the chair out of the way, and put his hand over hers, keeping the top down.

"You don't think I've ever seen porn before?" Mom raised her eyebrows. "Move your hand."

"Mom, I..."

"Move your hand." She paused and added, "Please," in a softer tone.

"I don't want you to see...hey!"

Craig gasped when mom grabbed the picture with her other hand and turned it over.

"Oh, my, what do we have here?" She stared at him, her dark eyes wide. "Honey, that's a picture of your mother's pussy!"

"A picture you posted!" He exclaimed defensively. "Why the hell would you do that?"

"Why would you look at it?" Mom smirked and tapped the picture. "Why would you print it?"

"I..."

"And you admitted you were jerking off. You were jerking off to me, weren't you, baby boy?"

"Mom, I..." Craig tried to rein in his racing thoughts.

He was aware that whatever insane game his mother had been playing was going to come to a head right now. But which was it? Could it be she actually wanted him, or was it some other weird thing and he'd just bagged himself in a very bad way.

"And," Mom took advantage of him moving his hand off the lap top to flip it open. "Here's my twitter feed."

She stared at her tweet of her on her hands and kneed, her ass facing the mirror.

"That's not the picture you printed, and its way down my feed. You stared at all my pictures, didn't you?"

"I..." His shoulders slumped. There was no way out of this except to own it and see what she did next. "I did."

"Hmm." Mom shook her head, then tapped her chin. "My son was jerking off to my online pics, then printed one." She raised her eyebrows. "Were you going to give your mommy a cum tribute as they call them?"

Craig lowered his head and unable to meet her gaze, nodded.

"Oh, Craig, what am I going to do about this?"

"Its not all my fault, mom." He whispered, still not looking at her. "You've been teasing me."

"How can a mother tease her son? You're not supposed to see me that way, no matter what I do." She paused, then asked. "You see me that way, Craig?"

"Obviously." He gestured to the picture.

"Think your mother's hot? Think I'm a sexy milf like the kids say?"

"You're...damn hot mom."

"Good answer, honey." Mom put her hand on his upper arm. "I always told you if you tell the truth you won't get in as much trouble, didn't I?"

"You did."

"That was when you were little though." She squeezed his arm and put her free hand on his bare chest. "Not little now." Her gaze dropped to his crotch and his now semi hard cock. "Not at all."

"Sorry."

Mom stroked her chin, making a show of thinking, then snapped her fingers. "I think I know how I'm going to handle this. I'm going to give you just what you deserve for this."

"What do you mean?"

Mom still had her hand on his arm and tugged him towards her.

"Stand right here in front of your desk and look at this." She tapped the picture of her with her legs spread, fingering her clit.

"Mom, I..."

"Do as you're told." Mom whispered, and her voice had a tremble in it he hadn't heard previously. "You just let me handle this."

Craig stepped in front of his desk, and stepping behind him, mom slipped her hands along his sides. He gasped when she grabbed his shorts and unsnapped them.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"What any good mom would do, taking care of my son." Mom was just tall enough she could look over his shoulder and her breath was hot in his ear. "You were all hot and bothered ready to blow a big load all over mommy's pussy weren't you?"

"Yes." He barely got the word out as she pulled his zipper down.

"Just a picture of it though. I bet the real thing would be better, wouldn't it?"

"I...shouldn't think like that." He stared at her hands as they now pushed his shorts down his hips.

Despite his nervousness, his cock had swelled the second she'd unsnapped his shorts. His once again raging hard on, sprang free and he groaned when mom grabbed it in her right hand just under his purple head, and squeezed it.

"But you've thought of it, haven't you?" Mom asked while she slowly pumped his aching dick. "Bet you've thought of a lot of things, haven't you?"

"Have you?" he couldn't take his eyes off the sight of his cock in his mother's hand.

"You tell me, you read my tweets." She kissed his neck. "All true, Craig. I want you, baby." She squeezed his cock hard, causing pre cum to squirt from the tip. "I want this big hard cock."

"Oh, God, mom," he moaned when she rubbed her palm over his sensitive head, smearing his pre cum over it.

"I like that." She purred as she resumed jerking him, her now slick hand gliding smoothly along his hard shaft. "I want to hear you say it when you're inside me." She sighed. "I want to say oh my god when you're fucking me."

"That feels so good." He breathed as she pumped him faster.

"Its supposed to." She pointed with her free hand which had been resting on his thigh. "Don't look at my hand on your cock, look at my picture."

"But..."

"Just look at the picture of mommy's pussy. Look at it while I talk to you and if you're a good boy and do that for me? You'll be seeing the real thing very soon."

Craig lifted his chin from his chest so he was now staring at the picture on his desk.

"Closer." Mom pushed against him from behind. "Right over your desk. I want to see the head of your cock over my pussy."

Craig eased closer and his cock twitched in his mother's hand as it was now over the picture and she could now look at it and see her hand working his dick.

"See? Mommy always knows best." She whispered in his ear.

"I won't question you again." He muttered and she laughed softly.

"So while I play with this beautiful cock, let me tell you a little secret." Mom loosened her grip on his cock so she was only lightly caressing him with her fingers.

It felt great, but he was so worked up it was a tease and he groaned softly and thrust his hips, pushing his cock into her hand.

"Someone's awfully horny." Mom giggled again, then cupped his balls, making him moan as she tickled them with her finger nails. "Oh, honey, your balls are so heavy! There's a lot of cum in there isn't there?"

"All for you." He took a chance and was rewarded with mom squeezing his cock harder and giving him a couple of fast hard strokes.

"Good answer! And I'm going to get all of it, every drop. Well my picture is. But I'm sure you could cum again for your mommy, right?"

"As many times as you want me to."

"Baby, you're answers are getting mommy all wet!" She released his cock and he started to turn around when she pulled her hands back behind him.

"Stay there." She put her hand on his arm. "I'll get right back to that big hard cock. I just want to get a little more comfortable."

He sensed movement behind him, and his eyes widened when her robe sailed to the left and landed on the floor. Mom's hand slid back around his waist, but this time when she leaned into him, her bare breasts and hard nipples were pressed into his back.

"That's better," she took his cock back in her hand while caressing his balls with the other. "Now where were we? Oh, my secret!"

Mom was lightly stroking him again and Craig was so hard he felt as if his cock was going to explode, but he forced himself to stay still and enjoy watching her jerk him over the picture.

"See, honey when I modeled? It wasn't just about money or a job. It turned me on. I loved men knowing men were staring at my picture and getting hard for me."

"For department store flyers?" He managed the question, focusing on her words in an attempt to not erupt in her hand right away like a pathetic loser.

"Oh, please. That's what your dad and I told you I did. I mean, I did a few things like that, but mostly what I did was lingerie."

"Oh." He said in agreement to her words and to acknowledge the way her hand was now gently kneading his swollen balls.

"And some of them?" she was speaking a barely audible whisper, but directly in his ear and it was driving him crazy, making his cock pulse in her hand. "I was topless."

"Topless?" he repeated, stunned.

"Hmm-mm. Your mother's titties were right out there for people to see. I did a lot of shoots for softcore adult magazines. Lot of cocks were spanked to your mommy." She moaned as she stroked him faster. "Now I'm helping my son get off to me."

"Damn, mom I...never knew."

"We didn't want you to. Your dad even got rid of all the pictures which was too bad because we used to look at them sometimes and a couple times we put them on amateur porn sites and would get s worked up reading the comments we'd fuck like animals."

"I stopped when he got his first job at a firm. We didn't want to take a chance of his clients or co-workers seeing those pictures. Plus we wanted to have children and I'd never want that coming back on you."

"Seems like you changed your mind." Craig started to laugh, then moaned when she gripped his cock more firmly and stroked faster.

"I did. Your dad's been gone a long time and I've never gotten back into sex. I've dated and have slept with a few men, but it's been dull and I couldn't figure out why. Then I realized I missed that thrill your father and I had."

"I missed showing myself off, and having a man who was turned on by other guys seeing me. Most guys are jealous little boys, but your dad loved other men looking. It turned him on as much as it did me."

"I started thinking about putting pictures online again. With the internet I could put them anywhere and just not show my face. But who would take them? You can only do so much with a selfie."

"You did a lot." He pointed to the lap top screen.

"But part of the thrill was someone taking them. Trust me, honey. No photographer is so professional he doesn't like staring at the tits and ass he's shooting. I loved knowing they were hard. Sometimes your dad would come to the set and he would be so excited watching someone lusting after me."

"But...why me?" It was getting harder to talk as she was now stroking him in a steady rhythm and his knees were beginning to tremble as his tortured cock was inching closer to erupting.

"I've been a professional woman for twenty years. Who could I ask? Who could I trust. But my son wants to be a photographer. I admit at first I just wanted to take some plain pics and put them online."