Tempting Trevor Pt. 04

Story Info
Mary the lesbian. Trevor is teased too far.
18.9k words
4.78
26.5k
34

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,631 Followers

Chapter 13: Blown Away

The two SUVs pulled up onto the grass in front of Rob's family's lake house. The place was more of a large cabin, with an expansive deck that led down to the lakefront, where two small boats were docked. The sound of music pumping from a stereo echoed across the water. A few people milled about on the front lawn, holding beer cans or bottles, smoking cigarettes. The majority of the hoots and hollers came from the back deck, though. Evening approached.

The small squad of women, with Trevor in tow, emerged from the vehicles. The few people on the lawn openly stared as the retinue trapsed across the lawn, and rounded the house. Trevor led the way toward the deck, his arms around Tara and Amy's waists. He felt like a king. They took the wide steps up to the deck, and the party-goer's attention shifted to the new arrivals. Trevor counted, maybe, a dozen people on the deck, including Rob and his brother, Juan.

The two of them were part Hispanic, with light brown skin and dark hair. Very handsome. Rob approached his friend with wide eyes, and pulled him in for a hug.

"Amigo," he said into his ear, "You are a fucking hero!"

Trevor smiled back, and Rob stepped aside, motioning to his brother.

"You know Juan." he said.

Juan gave Trevor a nod, and a thumbs-up, his grin broad.

"Good to see you brought the party, Trevor!" He said.

Stacy stepped forward and wrapped Rob in her arms.

"Ayi, Stacy!" He said smoothly. "Good to see you, mama. Sexy as ever."

"Robbie." She said, and ruffled his dark hair.

Juan approached and gave Stacy a friendly kiss on either cheek, saying, "This is the gorgeous Stacy mi hermano has had a crush on for so long, eh? Tan hermosa! Rob did not tell me you were like una diosa. A goddess."

"Más como un demonio." Stacy replied with a grin. More like a devil.

Juan's eyebrows raised, and his grin broadened further.

"You are all welcome here. Who are your lovely friends, mi amor?"

He put his arm around Stacy's waist, and turned to the other women. Stacy named them off in turn.

"Rob," Juan called, and his brother appeared, "You can see to drinks for all the bellas chicas?"

"Absolutely! Trev?"

Trevor and his friend took the ladies inside, as Juan swept Stacy away toward his private cooler. Soon after, the women were milling through the crowd, drinks in hand. Rob and Trevor cracked a beer. Trevor had only had a few drinks in his life, and beer wasn't very good, he thought, but he didn't want to be rude.

"Dude," Rob said, "How in the fuck did you pull this off?"

Trevor shrugged. "It wasn't really my idea. It was all Stacy."

Rob cast a glance over to where Stacy was giggling at whatever his older brother was saying to her. There was plain envy on his face.

"Of course he'd be all over her. Bastard." Rob said.

"Stacy?"

"Yeah, dude. You know your sister is totally banging. Sorry, my friend, but you know that."

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure she's not going to pick a guy fresh out of high school over some college dude. Sorry, bud."

Just then, Stacy broke away, giving Juan a peck on the cheek. She started over in their direction, snagging Tara by the arm on her way.

"Oh, shit!" Rob muttered. "They are coming this way. Dios me salve!"

Trevor looked a question his way, but he only shook his head and tried to act casual. Stacy draped her arm over Rob's shoulder, and Tara put hers around Trevor's waist.

"Thanks so much for the invitation, Robbie." Stacy said. "Your brother is really nice. Bad choice of cologne, though."

Rob laughed. "It's that stinky shit from the mercado." He said, shaking his head sadly. "I tell him it smells like donkey piss, but he does not listen."

That brought a laugh from all of them.

"I hear that you're leaving for school in the fall." Stacy said, making conversation.

Tara squeezed Trevor's butt playfully, making him jump. He shot her a sheepish look, but she only grinned.

"Would you care to escort me to the bar, baby?" Tara asked him. "I could use another."

"Sure." Trevor agreed, leaving his sister with Rob.

When they returned, Rob was posted up on one of the outdoor couches with Stacy in his lap. They were speaking Spanish.

Trevor and Tara sat across from them on another couch. The gorgeous blonde made herself comfortable in Trevor's lap, draping her arm around his neck. Trevor cracked a grin at his friend, who was completely under Stacy's spell.

"She's got that look." Tara said.

Trevor raised an eyebrow in question.

"That's her 'you are going to get your dick sucked' look. Robbie is in for quite the evening. Hope he jerked off today, or it's going to be a short evening."

"No way." Trevor stated flatly. "She wouldn't do that. To Rob?" He shook his head in denial, but he watched the way Stacy giggled and touched his best friend playfully. She teased the rim of her beer bottle with her tongue, giving him flirty eyes over it as she sipped.

Tara watched his face taking it in.

"Oh my God!" She whispered. "You're totally jealous!"

Trevor snapped his gaze to her.

"N...no I'm not! That's... she's my sister!"

Tara's soft, mocking giggle in his ear sent a shiver down his spine.

"Do you really think I can't tell when a guy is jealous, baby? I've made plenty of them feel that way. You want it. I can feel how hard you are right now, just thinking about your sister sucking cock."

She wiggled her ass against his crotch. Stacy stroked her nails down Rob's chest, inching closer to his dick.

"I'm not." Trevor denied it, but he knew he didn't sound convincing. He was thinking about it. He did want it to be him. After all the petting, kissing, the way she'd played with his cock, all the dirty things she'd said during his lessons. It should be him with his cock in Stacy's mouth.

"It's going to happen soon." Tara said.

Stacy leaned in close to Rob's ear and whispered something that made his eyes glaze over. He gave a quick nod of his head. Stacy pressed her lips against Rob's and Trevor knew from experience that she was putting her tongue into his mouth.

"See?" She said, pushing her ass against his hardon. "Give it just a minute. She'll make an excuse, probably to get a tour of the house. Wait for it."

Stacy's hand rubbed the bulge in Rob's pants, and then she broke their kiss. She stood up, took a swallow from her bottle, and then Rob got to his feet behind her.

"Rob's gonna show me around a bit." Stacy said, then to Tara, "You don't mind keeping Trev company for a while?"

"Of course not." Tara agreed, smirking. "He's in good hands."

"Lead the way, Robbie." Stacy said.

Rob cast Trevor an almost apologetic look, and led Stacy inside.

Once they were gone, Tara gave Trevor a teasing smile and said, "There you go."

Trevor couldn't hide the look of disappointment on his face. Tara ran her hands through his hair.

"Oh, Trev. Don't be so glum. We can find somewhere to play, too."

She kissed his lips, but he didn't respond. She sighed.

"Wow! You've really got it bad. Ok. How about we go listen in?"

"What?"

"Yeah. We follow them, and listen in. I doubt they'll be so indiscreet as to leave a door open, but it would be really hot to listen to your sister suck your buddy's cock. What do you say?"

"I... I don't know."

"Well, I know. I want to listen. Are you coming?"

She stood up and offered her hand. Trevor took it, and let her lead him into the house. Tara seemed to either have some kind of Stacy location sense, or they just thought enough alike these days that she knew the kind of place Stacy might pick. Probably both. Tara scanned the room. No real privacy here. She spotted a staircase, and led Trevor to it. A few of the party goers gave them knowing glances as they went up. On the second floor ran a hallway with four doors. The nearest, on their left, was closed. Across from it, the door was open.

The closed door did practically nothing to muffle the sounds of a girl moaning and spitting filth.

"We found Amy." Tara said with certainty. "And probably no less than four of the male guests." She added.

Trevor flushed. They walked a few more feet. The next door on the left was also open, which left only the closed door across from it. Tara put her finger to her lips and then placed her ear against the door. Her eyebrows went up, and a fiendish smile crossed her lips. She nodded, and motioned Trevor to do likewise.

He shouldn't. It was wrong. He shouldn't be spying on his sister, or imagining her sexy lips pleasuring his friend's cock. He put his ear to the thin wood of the door and heard Rob's voice muttering in Spanish as he groaned. The low sound of wet sucking reached their ears. Tara's eyes lit up and she suppressed a giggle.

"Just wait. Any second now."

A second later, they heard Stacy's voice say, "God, you don't know how long I've been waiting to do this, Robbie. You were hiding this fat cock from me for so long. Didn't you think I wanted to suck it, baby?"

"Stacy, mama, I have dreamed of you for years. I...ah! Aaaawww!"

The sounds of slow, sensual sucking continued, mixed with the low groans of pleasure.

"This is so fucking hot!" Tara whispered.

As sick as it was, Trevor had to agree. He'd never spied on someone doing something like this. He couldn't help the sick feeling in his gut, though, thinking of Stacy's soft lips being used to pleasure his friend. Tara rubbed her pussy under her skirt as she listened to Rob's obvious enjoyment. There came a wet pop, and they heard Stacy's voice again.

"Come over here." She said. "I want you to fuck my mouth."

Tara reached over and fondled Trevor's cock through his jeans. He didn't stop her. His attention was focused on painting a mental picture of what was happening from sound alone. They heard the two on the other side of the door shuffle across the floor, then the sound of a squeaky bed. A moment passed, then they heard the sound of, "gluk... gluk... gluk... " as Rob shoved his cock back into Stacy's mouth.

Trevor's shoulders slumped. He knew exactly what was happening. It was just like Stacy described while she was jerking his cock to the porno. He could see in his mind's eye his sister on her back, head hanging off the bed, her black hair sweeping across the floor as his friend mauled her tits and plunged his happy penis into her tightly sucking mouth.

"Let me suck you." Tara begged, her hand rubbing her pussy. "Please Trevor. This is so hot!"

Trevor shook his head, and said, "I... I can't. I'm sorry."

Tara rolled her eyes, shook her head, and whispered, "You really are a good boyfriend."

Instead, they continued to listen to the sounds of Rob pumping his cock into Stacy's mouth, as well as the occasional soft slap of his hand smacking her tits, and Stacy's muffled groans of pleasure. After several long minutes of this, they heard the wet squelching noises become more frantic. Rob began to mutter something in Spanish, and then he said, "I'm cumming, mama! Oh Dios mio!"

There was a quick shuffling about, and then another groan, louder this time, followed by the sounds of lude sucking and swallowing. Tara bit her lip and came on her hand as Trevor watched, his penis so stiff in his jeans that he felt like it would burst the seams. Tara took him by the arm and nodded down the hall. They crept away, and at the end of the hall she pushed him roughly against the wall and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. For a moment he was so shocked and aroused, that he simply responded out of reflex. Then, he regained his senses and pulled away. Tara looked disappointed, but she smiled at him kindly and hugged him.

"Come on." She said, "We should get back down."

They took the stairs, and Tara led him to the bar for another drink. This time, he took another beer. Together, they returned to their little couch, and resumed their position. Trevor kept stealing glances at the door. Tara was talking to him, but it seemed like it was coming from the background. He felt stupid. Why was he feeling jealous over his sister?

He knew that Stacy didn't see him that way. What they were doing was just her weird way of helping her awkward little brother. It didn't mean anything. He was just a horny idiot, letting his dumb dick get to him. Stacy wasn't his girlfriend. He had a girlfriend. His girlfriend was cute and sweet. Stacy was a slut with big tits and a dirty mouth. His cock responded happily to this thought, and that made him feel worse.

A few moments later, Stacy came through the door with a new drink in her hand. Rob followed her, but they split up. Trevor saw him walk to his brother, where they bumped fists and Juan's face broke out into a knowing grin. Stacy took a seat on the couch next to Trevor and Tara.

"Enjoy the tour?" Tara asked with a smirk.

"Yeah!" She said, "There wasn't much to see, and I don't think I'd come back, but it's a cute place."

Tara stood up and said, "I think I'm going to find Amy."

She kissed Trevor on his hair. Stacy turned to her brother, who was staring at the ground and twirling his half-empty bottle in his hand.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Hmm? Yeah. Fine."

"What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Come on. Show me the dock." She stood and held out her hand.

Trevor hesitated, then took it and stood. They walked down the steps to the dock, and stood in silence for a moment.

"Did you really have to... you know... do that... with him?"

Stacy was quiet for a minute, then replied, "Trev. I've sucked a lot of dicks. It didn't mean anything. Robbie's been lusting over me for years. I just wanted to give him a little going away present. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

She touched his arm and seemed genuinely regretful.

"It's not that." He said, and shook his head, kicked a stray branch into the lake. "I'm just never gonna hear the end of it. He's gonna brag the rest of his life about how my sister gave him head." He rolled his eyes and shrugged, playing it off.

"Uh huh." Stacy said, unconvinced. "You're not jealous?"

"What? No!" he scoffed.

"This is my fault." She said. "I should have never started those stupid lessons. Now you're all hot for your sister. We should probably stop. I'm so sorry, Trev. Sometimes I get these ideas that sound great at the time, but they're actually pretty dumb."

Trevor felt a wave of panic. No more lessons?

"No!" He said, a bit too forcefully. "No. It wasn't a bad idea. I really appreciate it. I'm learning so much, and, well... I guess I just kind of felt like we were getting closer since you came home. It's my fault. I'm sorry."

She hugged him and said, "I feel the same way. It's a lot of fun, having a dirty little secret, isn't it?"

His penis hardened, and he nodded his head.

"Tell you what," She whispered, "When we get home, I'll make it up to you. I'll teach you something really special. Just remember... "

"We're not going to fuck." Trevor said, and shivered.

"Even though it would be really hot, we're not going to fuck."

Chapter 14: How to Make a Girl Your Slave

The drive home proved far less eventful than the drive in. The girls were tired now, having slaked their lust with boys from the party and alcohol. Amy, in particular, was nearly comatose, falling asleep on Trevor's shoulder. She'd borrowed someone's hoodie and a pair of sweatpants that were too big for her. Her own clothes had been so caked in jizz that they were unrecognizable, as though every man in the party had used them (and her) as a cum rag. Stacy dozed on his other shoulder as Tara drove. Rachel had her head resting against the window.

"Do you guys need to crash here?" Trevor asked kindly, as Tara pulled into the driveway.

"We'll be fine." She yawned, and gave him a tired smile.

He nodded, and walked to the house with Stacy. The lights of the SUV panned over the front door as she reversed, and drove away. Inside, Stacy giggled as she climbed the steps, holding the rail for support, slightly tipsy. Trevor, by contrast, had nursed two beers over the whole evening and was feeling no effect. At the top of the steps, she whispered, "Give me a few minutes, and I'll come to your room."

He nodded, went to the bathroom, and cleaned up. He waited in the dim light of his room for several minutes, and then Stacy crept inside, shutting his door quietly and locking it. She was dressed in a long black robe. Stacy pushed him onto his back on the bed, and crawled up next to him.

"Thanks for the party." She said softly, and kissed him.

He let her probe his mouth with her tongue, his dick stiffening in his boxers. After a few minutes of this, she pulled away and whispered, "Are you ready to learn something new?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Take off your clothes." She hissed, and he quickly complied.

She pointed to the ground, and he knelt on the floor. Stacy sat up, and undid the belt on her robe. She peeled it off of her shoulders, then let it fall. Trevor gawked openly at her naked body. Even during the previous lessons, she'd never let him see her naked. She'd always left her bra and panties on, or been in her bikini. His eyes were wide with wonder at his first look at a real naked woman.

She stroked his hair and said seductively, "Do you want to know how to make a woman your slave?"

He nodded.

"You're going to make me beg for your dick." She said.

"I am?"

She nodded and continued, "You're going to learn how to eat pussy."

He stared in wonder, eyes dropping to her closed legs. She parted them slightly, revealing her naked sex. It was beautiful, he thought.

"Come closer."

He inched closer. Stacy spread further. She took his hand and extended one finger, bringing it into contact with her wet slit.

"Slit." she said. "There's a lot of parts down there, and they all react differently. I'm going to teach you how to use them all to make me cum. Feel me."

Trevor carefully ran his finger through her slick channel, feeling the way it spread apart at his touch to reveal the soft, inner folds that were wet with her arousal. The smell of her was enticing, pleasant. He could feel the way her body trembled slightly when he touched the entrance to her pussy.

"We'll get to that part, too." She said, then took his thumb and guided it up to the top of her slit. She pulled back a little fleshy hood, and he saw a tiny button peaking out. Her clit, he knew. She grazed it lightly with his thumb and quivered.

"That's one of the magic spots." She said, "and the other one is inside. Clits are sensitive little things, and very finicky. Too much pressure and it hurts. Too little is just a tease. When you find the right balance, I'll let you know. They really like repetitive motion, so when you find the right technique, you hone in on it and you keep it up like a clock keeping time. I want you to lick me, from the bottom to the top, and then use the tip of your tongue on the clit. For me, little circles work best, but everyone is different. The fun comes from exploring, and learning what your woman likes. Trust me, there's no such thing as a bad time when getting your pussy licked, but there's also a masterful way to do it. You're going to be a master."

He nodded.

"Lick."

Trevor stuck his tongue out and licked from the bottom of Stacy's wet pussy, running his flat tongue up her moist channel, coating it with her delicious cream, until he felt the tip of his tongue touch her clit. He wriggled his tip against it, moving it in slow circles that made her sigh with delight. She reached down and took his hands, placed them on her bare legs.

"Don't ignore the rest of her." She instructed. "It's like we learned before. You can't use your mouth to get into her head, but you can use your hands to work on the rest of her. Legs, tummy, thighs, breasts. Just keep them moving and touching."

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,631 Followers