Tempting Trevor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,620 Followers

"Do it!" She hissed. "Fuck! That cock feels so good! Do it, baby."

Trevor pulled his cock back out just a few inches, and sunk slowly back into her warm sheath supporting himself with his fists on the bed. He lowered his body, feeling Stacy's big breasts mash against his naked chest. He nuzzled her neck and for a moment worked on getting into his mental space, his breathing slowing, getting under control, fighting against the urge to cum into that amazing feeling around his penis.

"Oh, fuck!" Stacy breathed. "Fuck, that's so sexy! Why did it take you so long to fuck me, baby? I've been wanting it since I came home, but you wouldn't fuck me."

He began to move his hips, beginning a slow, rhythmic pumping into his big sister.

"Your pussy feels so good, Stacy!" He groaned. "God, you're so tight!"

"This is so dirty, Trevor. We can't fuck. It's so nasty... "

"So nasty... " he agreed.

"I wanted it so bad, but it's so nasty... " She answered back. "You pushed your big cock into your slutty sister, and now I'm going to want it every day. Can we fuck every day like this, baby? Will you fuck your sister's pussy every day, just like this?"

"Yeah... "

"We can be naked and play with each other every day, and your girlfriend can watch us fuck!"

"Fuck... yes!"

"You won't even want to fuck that little lesbian anymore, because you'll have your sister's horny pussy any time you want it, won't you?"

"Yeah... "

"I'll give you pussy whenever you're hard, baby. You can just take it. You don't have to ask for it. I'll be your sexy, incest fucktoy and you can pound this hot dick into me any time you want."

Trevor's pace increased as Stacy's nails raked across his back, her seductive prattle painting the most wonderful images in his mind. In his imagination, he was already waking up with his cock hard and pushing Stacy against the wall, pounding his dick into her from behind. He was sitting on the couch, with her sexy lips wrapped around his hard shaft, and this time it was buried the full length in her throat until he came.

"That little dyke can eat my cunt after you fuck it so good. It's the only way she'll ever taste your hot cum, baby. Your girlfriend will only get what you leave behind after your cock is taken care of, and it will be so kinky!"

"Yeah... " Trevor agreed, lost in his fuck lust as he put one arm behind Stacy's head, and his other hand gripped her ass. He thrust into her harder, taking out the entire week's frustrated teasing on the hot, gripping pussy that had been his sole fantasy for days.

"You can come back to school with me, and I'll teach you so much more, baby. We can fuck so many hot girls and show them how to be little cock and pussy slaves just for us. You can have me every day, and we can share so much pleasure together. Please, Trevor... please come back with me, so I can have your fucking cock every day!"

"Fuck... Oh, fuck... I... I'm gonna... "

"Do it baby! Oh, fuck, that's so good! Cum in me! Don't pull out! Fucking cum in your sister you little pervert. I want you to cum in me!"

Stacy fucked him back just as hard as he was fucking into her, their bodies slapping together with a repeated wet "thuk... thuk... thuk... thuk..." Stacy plunged her tongue into his mouth and held his head in her hands, squealing as she came, her pussy contracting around his pulsing cockhead. Trevor growled into her mouth as he came, his vision darkening at the corners as hard bursts of semen filled his sister. The two of them humped and pumped each other, lips smacking until Trevor's cock wilted and slipped out of her.

Still, they stayed that way, touching and petting, Stacy holding his head against her chest. He could hear the excited rhythm of her heart, unafraid. His was the same, now. No longer afraid. No longer nervous. Stacy stroked his hair lovingly, practically purring. Of course, she couldn't leave off without something utterly filthy coming out of her mouth, and it shocked Trevor more than anything he'd heard this week.

"Fuck, that was good." She said, and added. "I think you're an even better fuck than dad."