Tempting Trevor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm doomed." Mary said, and Stacy could sense another round of sobbing coming. Then, Stacy could see Mary draw the conclusion that she had placed in the girl's head. Naturally, Mary would be shuffling through the deck of girls she knew, discarding each of her church friends, and eventually settling on the only sexually liberated female in the deck. Mary raised her head, looked Stacy in the eye, flushed. Her mouth opened, shut, and then she looked away. The only card in the deck was the one card that she could never put on the table. It was altogether wrong. It went against everything she'd been taught in her life about what was and was not acceptable.

"Stacy... " Mary began, then stopped.

Stacy cocked her head, her face a passive mask.

"What if... what if it was you?" Mary said in a rush, then shook her head. "I'm sorry." She said, "I'm sorry! That was so stupid. He's your brother. What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Stacy raised an eyebrow at the use of an expletive.

"Me?" She said, in mock horror.

"I think Trevor kind of has a crush on you." Mary said, blushing. "The other day I found... something of yours in his room."

"What?"

"He had... some of your underwear."

Stacy laughed and said, "That little pervert! I don't think it's me, specifically." She lied. "He's just a horny boy, and he likes big boobs and girls like the ones in porno that wear tiny panties."

"Yeah." Mary agreed. "You're probably right."

Stacy touched her hand and said, "Hey. It's ok. I know he's cute. It doesn't matter that he's my brother. I know a hot guy when I see one. Look, I'll make you a deal. If you can talk him around to it, I'm willing to play around with you both a little bit. We can't fuck, but it could be kind of fun to fool around a little."

Mary's eyes widened.

Stacy went on, "I mean, I won't lie. I like things that are a little kinky, so I'm game to help you guys experiment a little. It'll be like dipping your toes in the water, to see if this kind of thing is for you. That way, you don't have to go all the way right from the start. You can start slow and see how it makes you feel."

"Really?"

"Really."

"But, how am I going to convince Trevor?" Mary asked.

"Bring your new swimsuit over tomorrow, and you can leave that to me." She said, grinning.

Chapter 17: The Toy

Trevor read the text from Mary again. It was such a simple question, one that he'd seen a hundred times.

"Can I come over tomorrow?"

No mention of their recent altercation. No explanation. Just that one question. What did it mean? Should he ask about the incident? Should he ask about her conversation with Stacy? He made the only reply he could, and kept his questions for himself.

"Of course."

She sent back a kiss emoji, so he guessed that Stacy had done something right. Now, he just had to wait impatiently for Stacy to get home. He paced his room, the buzz of the TV a background hum. Time crawled by. Finally, he heard the sound of Stacy's door click shut down the hall. He restrained himself from going down to check with her. Soon, there was a knock on the door. He flung it open, and there was Stacy. She wore the black robe he'd picked out and, presumably, the rest of the tiny set under it. As enticing as it was, he couldn't wait to hear the result of her conversation.

"Someone is eager." She said, leaning in the doorway.

"Please don't torture me." He said, wringing his hands.

"But it's so much fun!"

She sighed and let herself in, locking the door behind her. She motioned to the bed, and Trevor obediently sat down. Stacy set something down on the bedside table, but he was too anxious to pay attention to the little box.

She stretched out on the bed and invited him to lay beside her. He did. She ran her hand through his hair.

"Consider your Mary problem taken care of. With some stipulations."

"What does that mean?"

"Trev. There's no easy way to say this, but... you're playing for the same team as your girlfriend."

He looked at her dumbly.

"Mary is a lesbian, Trevor."

"What?"

Stacy nodded.

"Look, let me start over. Mary loves you. You love Mary. Right?"

"Yeah, but... a lesbian?"

"Mary loves you, but she's not into sex with men. I know. What the fuck, right?"

"What the fuck!" He said, despairingly.

"That doesn't mean she's breaking up with you, though."

"O... ok? Why not? Why wouldn't she break up with me, if she's not into guys?" His head was a whirlwind. It didn't make sense.

"Trevor, what is a relationship?" She asked.

In nearly the same words, Stacy handheld him through the same logic she'd used on Mary. Trevor's reaction, though, was slightly different. She could see his visible hardon in his pants as he considered sex with another woman, while Mary was there. The possibility that he could have a relationship with the woman he loved, get to have sex with other women, and watch other women with his girlfriend was immensely exciting. Of course, that would mean he wouldn't be having sex with his girlfriend himself. Jesus, it was all so confusing. Still, Stacy's work, and the influence of internet porn had made him far more open to the idea of kinky sexual acts, which he was (understandably) eager to explore.

"How is this going to work, though?" He asked. "Where are we supposed to find another girl that's into this kind of thing?"

Stacy smiled and said, "Well, your girlfriend already has someone in mind."

"Who?" He said, propping himself up on his elbow, eyes flashing with curiosity. Mary actually knew girls that were into this? What else didn't he know about his shy little girlfriend?

Stacy said nothing, only continued to smile. Slowly, realization dawned on his face. This was one of Stacy's favorite parts, watching people process their thoughts, draw conclusions, fight with themselves, and ultimately lose out to their base instincts.

"You?" He said.

She nodded.

"But... I thought you said... we can't... "

"Trevor. We're not gonna fuck."

"Now I really don't understand!"

"This is a little experiment for you two, to see how you both react to having someone else play around with you. It will just be like our lessons. Only, Mary will be there and I'll be playing with her. How does that make you feel?"

She idly stroked his penis through his shorts and grinned.

"I think I know how it makes you feel."

"I... I don't know." he said, his eyes staring vacantly past her, while he imagined what it would be like.

"You mean, you don't want to have your hot sister play with your cock, and have dirty lesbian sex with your naked girlfriend at the same time?"

"Oh my God... " he said, the image forming in his mind.

She unbuttoned his shorts with a deft hand, pulled the zipper down and reached inside his boxers until her hand was curled around his naked flesh. He gasped, remembered his breathing, and worked to get control. Stacy nuzzled her cheek against his and poured her seductive poison into his ear.

"You don't want to watch me seduce your girlfriend, and get her to spread her legs for me? You don't want to push your hard cock between my tits while she rides my face and cums for me, like a dirty little lesbian fuckdoll?"

Trevor's cock responded to that image happily, jerking in her hand.

"Can we just forget the lesson tonight?" She said, her hand slowly stroking his length. "Can we just play for fun? Will you think I'm a slut, if I just want to play with your cock for pleasure?"

He groaned. It wasn't for a lesson. It was just for pleasure. If it wasn't for a lesson, it was incest and it was nasty.

"Would that be too nasty, baby?" Stacy whispered.

"It's so nasty." He replied, remembering his lessons.

"Do you think I'm a slut because it gets me hot?"

"Yeah. You're such a slut." He agreed, and watched a tremor pass through her body.

She pressed her mouth against his, and soon her tongue was probing it, while her hand slid up and down his penis. The wet smacking of their lips sounded so sexy to Trevor as his mind conjured up any number of kinky images of Mary and Stacy writhing in passion together on his bed, touching, kissing, and licking.

Stacy tugged at his boxers, and he helped by shucking them off completely. His hands went to her body, feeling the soft cloth of the robe beneath his fingers, and the heat of her beneath that. He found the tie, tugged at it, and felt it come loose.

"You want to see it, don't you?" Stacy asked, rolling his full balls in her hands.

"Yeah."

Stacy sat up on her knees. She shrugged one shoulder free, and then the other, but held it around herself teasingly.

"Lay back." she instructed, and he did.

Stacy straddled him, pressing her warm pussy against him, trapping his hardness between herself and his pelvis. She shrugged the robe off, and let it float away. Trevor's eyes glazed over with desire as her breasts came into view, pushed up by the bra in a way that was obscenely pornographic. It wasn't just sexy. It was downright slutty. There was no reason for it, other than to make a man want to pin you down and fuck you until he couldn't get it up any longer.

"Fuck... " he breathed, and rested his hands on her hips.

She ground her pussy against him and he could feel the moisture of it seeping through the crotch of the tiny panties.

"I feel like such a slut in this." She said, whipping her hair back and running her hand up her stomach to cup her tits. "Fuck, I love the way it makes me feel."

She brought her body down on top of him, slithering up his chest until her lips locked on his again. For long minutes, she humped his poor penis, her breasts mashed against his chest, while their tongues intertwined playfully. Then, with her hands around his neck, she continued to play with his mind.

"You picked such a slutty outfit for me, baby. Is this what you wanted? You wanted me to feel like the kind of slut that would fuck her own brother?"

"Yeah... " he agreed, his hands cupping her ass as she humped him.

"It's so tempting. I could slip these panties aside, and you'd be inside me right now. You'd be inside your sister's pussy, fucking your naked cock into her like an incestuous pervert. Fuck, it's so kinky."

"I'm so hard for you." He said.

"That's so wrong, baby." She said. "We can't fuck. We can play like this. We can be naked and play together like this, so I can teach you, but you can't fuck me. You can't fuck your slutty sister, even if she wants your dick so bad."

He inhaled her tongue as they kissed again, humping his cock back against her own motions.

"I know how bad you want pussy, baby." She said, when she broke away. I know how hard your cock gets, and all you think about is fucking pussy. It's going to be even harder when all three of us are naked together. You'll have two sexy, naked girls touching each other, but you won't get to feel pussy, and it will be so hard. I'm so sorry."

Trevor's hands were gripping her ass tightly, practically jerking himself off with her panty-covered lips.

"I can help, though." She said. "I can help you relieve some of that stress, because I know it's so hard not getting to fuck pussy. Do you want me to help?"

"Yes!" He pleaded.

Stacy reached for the little box, which he'd completely forgotten about. She moved down his body, releasing his trapped cock, which sprang back up, glistening with a sheen of her arousal and his dripping precum. Stacy wrapped her hands around it and coated it in the sexy mixture. While she stroked, Trevor watched her lick her lips, her eyes focused hungrily on it. She stuck her tongue out, just like the previous night, and tickled his cockhead with it.

"Oh, fuck... " he groaned, remembering how amazing it had felt when she'd wrapped her thick lips around it and swallowed his cum.

"You got me so hot last night, that I couldn't help myself. Do you remember?"

"Yeah... " he groaned.

"You got your sister so hot that she put her lips around your cock and drank your cum."

"Yeah... "

"It was so hot and slutty, feeling your sister's lips around your dick, wasn't it."

"So hot... "

"It wasn't for a lesson, though. It was for pleasure. It was dirty and it was just for pleasure. What does that mean, baby?"

"It... it was incest." He said, and his dick jerked in her stroking hand. She licked the dribble of precum from the tip and continued to play her tongue around his crown. Then, she slipped her lips over his cockhead and he had to fight with his whole being to focus on his breathing and control. Stacy's lips were tight around it as she nursed on his cockhead like it was the only thing in the world that mattered. Slow, wet. He watched her sexy lips cover it, making his head vanish into a warm sheath of pure pleasure like nothing he'd ever experienced. She released the tension of her lips and let a river of saliva ooze out of her mouth around his penis, then came up and began to work the sexy lubrication into his twitching shaft with her hand.

"I love your cock so much." She purred. "Why won't you let me suck it for you, baby? You're so mean not to let your slutty sister suck it. I thought you were so jealous of your friend, when I let him fuck my mouth. Didn't you want it to be you? Didn't you want me to suck on your cock for you, too?"

"Ooooh, yes! Please... don't stop!"

"Won't your girlfriend suck it for you?"

"No!"

"Your girlfriend wants pussy, doesn't she?"

"Fuck! Yes!"

Stacy relented and placed her lips back over his head, suckling on it lovingly, but she wouldn't go any further. Distracted by the headjob, Trevor did not see her hand open the box and pull out her surprise for him. His own hand twined into her hair, rested on the back of her head, and her pussy gushed with excitement. Had she finally done it? Had her teasing pushed him so far that he was going to just take her mouth? He did not, though. He was still too afraid of crossing that line without her permission. No matter. She moved to the next tease.

Pulling her lips off of him again, she slid up beside him and returned to jerking his wet penis, kissing him hotly as he groped her bulging tits through the sexy bra. Then she was back in his head.

"I brought a special toy with me." She said, "Close your eyes."

Trevor obeyed. Stacy fumbled on the bed, grasped her toy, put her tongue back in his mouth, and then he sputtered as something tight encased his entire cock in a sucking pleasure that was nearly as good as her mouth. He somehow managed not to cum as the thing gripped his cock tightly, moving up and down with the motion of Stacy's hand.

"Does that feel good, baby?" she asked, and Trevor looked down at the thing.

It was a fleshlite, he saw. He recognized it from porn videos, but he never thought that he'd feel one. Fuck, it felt amazing! All the spit that Stacy had poured over his cock lubed the little sheath up like a wet, sucking hole of pure joy around his penis.

"Oh my god.. " he groaned.

"I have a friend that makes them custom." she said. "This one is special, and I've been waiting to find the right guy to give it to. You can keep it, since you can't have real pussy, ok, baby?"

Trevor's breathing came in rapid gasps as Stacy pumped the toy up and down his stiff cock.

"Do you know whose pussy it's molded after?"

Trevor turned his glazed eyes toward her and saw her wicked grin. No. She couldn't be serious.

"You're fucking your sister's pussy you little pervert." She hissed in his ear.

"Gaaah!" Trevor cried and the cum rocketed from his testicles straight up his shaft like a mortar shell, coating the inside of the toy.

"Fuck yes!" Stacy hissed. "That's so hot, baby! Cum in your sister's pussy. Cum in it. Oh fuck!"

She groped her tits with her free hand as she held the toy down on his cock and let him drain himself into the incestuous mold. Stacy nearly came herself watching her brother buck his hips against it, fucking his cock into that little sheath while he imagined that it was her real pussy. Holy shit was this fun, she thought.

Chapter 18: Couples Therapy

The morning's yoga lessons, normally relaxing, could not shake Trevor's trepidation about what was to come. It was a curious mix of feelings, he thought, being both terrified and incredibly horny. As he went through the forms with Stacy, he marveled at how relaxed she was. Then, his sister was an admitted slut, he now knew. Having sex with a couple together was probably something she'd already done. There was something different about today, though. Previously, after their lessons, Stacy had basically brushed aside any traces of them ever happening, until she roped him into the next one. Today, she had a giddy sense of excitement about her.

Because last night wasn't a lesson, he thought. It was just for pleasure, and it was nasty. It was incest. Even after Stacy had left the room, carefully cleaned his new toy, and given it back to him, he couldn't shake the feelings he was having. He really was becoming a pervert, imagining what it would be like to really feel his cock in Stacy's pussy. His sister might be a slut, and even enjoy what they were doing together, but she'd made it pretty clear that there was a line she wasn't going to cross, so he had to respect that. Still, if was torture of the most pleasurable kind.

Now, though, he was faced with this new dilemma. If his own girlfriend wouldn't fuck him, and Stacy wouldn't fuck him, was he condemned to a life of being cockteased and jerking off into a rubber pussy molded to feel like his sister's? Would he never get to experience real sex? Stacy's friends had been forward about the fact that they'd be willing, but then he'd just be a cheater. Why was having a penis so difficult?

"You can let it go now." Stacy said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Dude, you've been holding that pose for so long your leg's about to give out."

"Oh."

He let his leg down and shook his head.

"Sorry." He said.

She gave him a sly grin and asked, "Something on your mind?"

"Just thinking. You know."

"Do you need to go upstairs and fuck your sister to take the edge off?" She asked, making him blush.

"That's not funny."

"That was hilarious!" she said, and pulled him into a hug. "I know. I'm just a horrible tease. You hate it."

His cock lurched against her leg, indicating that he did not, in fact, hate it.

"Go wash some of that stink off before Mary comes over." She instructed.

He nodded and did.

The sight that greeted him when he went out to the pool was one from his fantasies. For a moment, he only stood and stared. Stacy and Mary were already in the pool, their lips locked together, making out in their bikinis. Trevor crept to the steps of the pool and glided down them slowly, as though stalking prey that might flee at the slightest sound. The two girls turned to him, breaking apart as he entered the pool.

Stacy leaned in to whisper something in Mary's ear that made her cover her mouth and stifle a giggle. She turned her to face Trevor, resting her chin on Mary's shoulder, her hands sliding possessively across her belly. Mary's new suit was, surprisingly, the more revealing of the two that Stacy had purchased for her. It was barely two pieces of fabric over her naked body. Despite the chill of the pool water, Trevor felt himself responding to the two half-naked girls.

Stacy released Mary, and she waded toward him, embracing him, and giving him a kiss on the lips. There was none of the spark-filled sensuality behind it that Stacy had, but it was pleasant.

"You don't have to... " he started, "I don't want to make it weird for you."

She shook her head, "I'm sorry, Trevor. I never meant for this to happen, and I want you to know that I really do love you. Just because I don't want to have sex with a man, doesn't mean I don't love you."