Tempting Trevor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did, sliding his palms along her legs, until he reached her tummy. Stacy lay on her back, and he moved his hands up to her belly. His tongue drew repeated circles on her clit, and she purred happily. Her hands covered his own, and drew them up further, until they touched her breasts. He rolled her nipples in his fingers, careful not to press too hard.

"Just like that." Stacy said. "That's so good."

Trevor kept up his rhythm with his tongue until he felt Stacy's body tense under his hands.

"God, you're gonna make me cum if you keep that up. Back off, and lick back down. Roll your tongue up, and push it inside me, then use the tip like you're crooking a finger."

Trevor was confused. He thought the point of this was to make her cum, but he followed instructions.

"That's it." Stacy said breathily, "You want her to cum, but you don't want it too fast. You want her to beg for the dick."

She took his hand and brought his thumb down to her clit. It was a bit awkward, with his nose in the way, but he managed to fit it in there.

"Little circles, like with your tongue, while you're licking."

He did as he was told, circling his thumb lightly over her clit as he continued to lick out her insides. His face was smeared with her juices, but he was enjoying it. His penis was so stiff, screaming at him to push it inside that warm, wet hole. Instead, he continued his motions robotically, as he'd been told, until he felt Stacy tense again.

"Fuck, that's so good!" She hissed, her hips bucking gently against his mouth. "Now switch your tongue and your fingers. I want you to take two fingers, and push them into my pussy, while you lick my clit. Yes! Like that. Fuck! Feel the top of me, inside. There's a little rough patch. Yes! Fuck! Right there! Mmmm, that's so good, baby. Now, the same motion as with your tongue, like you're beckoning with it. Yes... oh, yes... just like that baby. Keep going!"

Trevor massaged that spot with his fingers as his tongue worked at her clit. His tongue was a bit tired, and his fingers felt cramped, but he pressed on. Stacy gripped the sheets in her fists, and her instructions stopped coming. He supposed that meant he was doing it right, so he kept going. Her pelvis bucked against his face and she moaned.

"Oh, godammit, baby, that's so good! Like that... oh, fuck, just like that... "

He kept it up, and with his one free hand he made a conscious effort to stroke her body, wherever he could reach. It was like trying to conduct a symphony while blind, he thought. All of this work just to get an orgasm was incredible. Girls were so complicated! He just had to look at boobs and pull on his cock, but this was a coordinated plan of attack that took military precision to pull off. He really wanted to be good at it, though, so he kept doing it.

"Oh, fuck!" Stacy cried, "Oh, fuck I want your dick, Trevor. I wish you could fuck me so bad." She whined, humping his face. "Fuck, I want it, baby. I want that hard dick. Don't stop!"

Trevor felt his cock leak a bit, hearing his sister begging for his dick. He considered what would happen if he did cross that line. He was sure that Stacy was just working him up, the way she always did, but he couldn't stop from thinking about putting his cock into this wonderful, wet, sucking hole. He didn't want to risk her stopping the lessons, though. He wanted to be good at this.

"Yes... fuck, yes... Oh, fuck, baby... keep going... almost... there... Mmmmmm! Oh, fuck!" Trevor felt her pussy contract around his fingers, and she let out a gasp of pure joy, and a peal of excited giggling as her body went rigid, and then thrashed on his fingers. She pushed his head away from her clit, and then a hot splash of clear girl cum spurted into his mouth, coating his lips and face. For a moment, he thought that she'd peed on him, but this certainly was not pee. His sister kept riding his fingers and gasping in pleasure, until finally, she began to settle. Her body went slack, and her hands ran playfully through his hair. He withdrew his fingers.

"Wow! Now, that was good." She whispered. "You actually made me squirt! Oh, man. Just... give me a minute... fuck."

He waited on his knees, examining Stacy's wet pussy, wiping her sex juice off his face with the back of his hand. Stacy sat up and curled her finger, beckoning him toward the bed. He stood, hovered over her, his stiff cock bouncing in front of him. She pulled him down and kissed him, tasting herself, then pulled him down on top of her, kissing, her hand on his chest, devouring his mouth. Trevor felt his cock bump against her warm pussy as he came down on top of her. The slickness of her cum coated his cock, and for just an instant he was sure that she was going to tell him to put it in. Instead, she rolled him onto his back and straddled his waist, trapping his penis between her wet pussy and his pelvis.

"We're going to be practicing that a lot more." She said, her eyes predatory as she gazed down at him.

Trevor was enthralled. He couldn't believe how magnificent her body was, and that look of pure excitement and sex she was giving him was like nothing he'd ever seen on another person's face. Jesus, his sister was hotter than any porn star, and here he was with his bare dick wet between her pussy lips, while she looked at him like he was about to be conquered. Maybe he already was.

"You're a natural pussy slut." She said, and giggled, making her breasts bounce. She layed on top of him, her naked tits squashing delightfully against his chest, and nuzzled his neck, saying, "I've had devout lesbians that didn't get me off as good as you did. Really. I can't believe that was your first time."

"Um, thanks." He said. "I just did like you told me. Maybe you're just a really good teacher?"

"You're so cute. Ok. Now, I want you to relax, alright? Try to keep control, and remember your breathing, but I just want you to have fun, ok?"

Curious, Trevor nodded. Stacy slithered down his body and padded over to the desk. He sat up, so that he could see her, or rather, so he could stare lustfully at her naked breasts some more. She came back with his bottle of lube, pointed to one of his pillows. He handed it to her and she dropped in on the floor, knelt, uncapped the bottle, and squeezed some into her hand. Trevor's penis jumped in anticipation, making Stacy laugh.

"I do love a happy penis." She said, and wrapped her hand around it.

She stroked his shaft up and down, coating it liberally with the slick lube as she watched his face.

"You really did a great job eating my pussy." She said, "Did you like it?"

"Yes. It tasted really good. And I liked the way it made you move. It was sexy."

"I want you to do it again, and again. Would you like that? Would you like to lick your sister's horny pussy every day until you're a master?"

"Uh huh... " He agreed, his brain falling into that sex-fog that Stacy's voice seemed to do to him.

"I'm so sorry that I sucked off your best friend tonight, baby." She said, rolling his balls in her hand. "That was so slutty. Your big sister is such a dumb slut, isn't she?"

"N.. no! You're not dumb." Trevor said.

"So, I'm a smart slut?"

"No! You're not a slut."

"Of course I am." She argued. "That's not a bad thing. I love being a slut. I love cock. I love fucking. I love your cock. It's perfect. Not small. Not too big. Perfect." She said all this while continued to stroke and fist his penis.

"Were you jealous of Robbie?"

She stared at his eyes and waited for an answer. Trevor bit his lip.

"No? You weren't jealous at all? You didn't want me to suck your cock, too?"

"No... I mean, yes. No, I wasn't jealous. Yes, I... did."

"You did what?"

"I... I wanted you to suck it."

"That's so dirty, baby." She groaned, and played with her pussy while she jerked his cock. "What if we teach your girlfriend to suck it? Do you think she will? Shouldn't she be naked on her knees stroking your cock, instead of your sister?"

"She... she's afraid." Trevor said, lamely.

"Poor baby." Stacy said, sadly. "There's nothing to be afraid of here. Your dick is so perfect. It's so big and warm, and it feels so sexy in my hand. I wish you weren't my brother so you could fuck me with it. Would you like that? Would you fuck me with it if you weren't my brother?"

"Yes... "

"You'd cheat on your girlfriend with me if I weren't your sister?" Stacy asked. "You'd spread my legs and push this fat cock inside my slutty pussy, and cheat on your girlfriend?"

Trevor gripped the sheets and breathed, holding on as Stacy stroked him harder. He made it through, then she slowed, and gave him a smile and a nod.

"That was so good, baby." She praised him. "You can eat my pussy, though, can't you?"

"Yeah... "

"You can eat my pussy, and I can jerk your cock off for you. We can kiss and touch, and it can be a dirty secret, huh?"

"Yeah... "

"We can be naked together, and you can touch my body until I cum."

"Oh, God!" His cock writhed in her hand, but she gripped his shaft hard and held him until his near-orgasm passed. Then, she sat up, and wrapped his lubricated penis between her breasts, and slid them down his shaft.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed.

"We can be naked together, and you can fuck my tits, baby. You can put your cock right between my big tits and squeeze them together, just like this. Would you like to fuck my big tits and cum on them whenever you want?"

"Fuck... Yes!"

"How come you can't fuck your girlfriend's tits?" Stacy asked, jerking him off with her boobs.

Trevor flushed and said, "They're too small."

"I have nice big tits that you can fuck, though."

"Yeah... "

"You loved eating my pussy, didn't you?"

"Yeah... "

"I love stroking your big cock, so much. It's so dirty letting your big sister jerk your cock, isn't it."

Trevor bit his lip as her plush tits worked his cock up and down.

"My friends weren't afraid of your cock, were they?"

He shook his head.

"They all wanted to suck it. All my friends wanted to be naked with you and suck your cock. You wouldn't let them suck it, would you?"

"N... no."

"You're a good boyfriend, and you wanted your girlfriend to suck it for you, didn't you?"

"I... I wanted... " He paused, breathing hard. Stacy released his cock, letting it bob in the air.

"What did you want, baby? You wanted your first time to be with Mary, didn't you?"

He looked away.

"You can tell me." She urged. "Just tell me the truth, baby. It's ok."

His penis was so excited, so ready to cum. He couldn't lie. Stacy would know if he lied, and she wouldn't keep going until he told her the truth.

"I wanted... I wanted you to... to do it." He admitted.

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft again and stroked it.

"You wanted your sister to suck you off?" she asked, holding his eyes.

Damn it! He did want it. Stacy was pure sex, irresistably hot. Her body was the kind men killed for, and just her hands and her filthy talk was so much more arousing than anything he'd ever experienced.

"Yes." He said. "I wanted you to suck it."

"It's so wrong to want your sister to suck you." she said. "That's incest, and it's so dirty, isn't it?"

"Yeah... "

"If I suck it once, you'd want me to do it again, and it would be incest."

"Uh huh... "

"If I suck it, then I'd want you to fuck me, too, and we can't fuck, can we?"

"We... no... "

"If you fuck me, it would be incest, and it would so nasty. Only perverts and sluts like incest because it's so nasty."

"Yeah... "

"Making out with your sister isn't incest, is it?"

"No... "

"Because I'm teaching you how to do it right, so you can make your girlfriend horny."

He nodded, watching her thick lips so close to his pulsing cock.

"Letting your sister jerk your big cock isn't incest is it?"

"No... "

"Because I'm teaching you how to last longer, so you can be a good lover."

"Uh huh... "

"Eating your sister's pussy, and fucking her big tits isn't incest is it?"

"No... "

"Because I'm teaching you how to do it right, so you can make your woman happy."

He agreed.

"If I sucked you until you came in my mouth, would it be incest?"

"No... " he said out of reflex, his head too consumed by what Stacy was doing to his cock to even think through what he'd said.

"If I suck it, there wouldn't be a lesson. It would just be for pleasure. It would be perverted and nasty, and just for pleasure. That would make it incest, wouldn't it?"

"I... I guess so." he said, sadly.

"But you still want me to do it." She stated.

He nodded.

Stacy stuck out her tongue and flicked it against the underside of his cockhead, then swirled it around his whole head.

"Oh, fuck!" He groaned. It was the most mind-blowing sensation he'd ever felt. His stimulated cockhead flared and pulsed as Stacy stroked his shaft and continued to play her tongue across his mushroom. She continued that way, stimulating the sensitive tip while he tried to hold back an unstoppable orgasm.

"Stacy... I can't... I'm gonna... "

Stacy kept on licking his head, ignoring him. Trevor practically choked on his own tongue as an incredible burst of pure heaven exploded in his brain, shooting up his cockshaft and onto Stacy's tongue. His head fell back and his hands gripped the sheets as he gasped out his pleasure, and then he let out a strangled cry as his sister slipped her lips over the head and began to swallow his bursts of semen. He made choking, gasping sounds in his throat as her lips worked his sensitive head. It felt so good that it was painful. He felt tears in the corners of his eyes from the overload of feeling emanating from his penis. The stroking of his shaft, her hands rolling his balls, her lips suckling at his head, all of it together nearly made him pass out.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, my God! Oooooh, Jesus fucking Christ!" He cursed, and still she didn't stop until he was completely dry and in agony.

Finally, she released his cockhead from her lips, and let his lifeless cock go. She gave a last swallow and then crawled up onto the bed. Trevor lay back with his eyes closed, his arm over his face as the aftershocks of that incredible feeling began to fade from his brain. Stacy wiped her hands on her robe like it was a cheap towel, and then ran her fingers through his hair lovingly.

"Did I make it special for you, baby?" She cooed in his ear.

Trevor did not have the strength for words. Stacy stroked her nails over his chest playfully, then put her arm around him. The last conscious thought he had was of her hard nipples pressed against his side as he fell asleep.

Chapter 15: I Like Girls

Trevor woke up alone, nearly convinced that the previous night had all been some kind of crazy dream. The dried mess around his crotch, and the discarded bottle of lube on the floor told him otherwise. Stacy was gone. He rolled over onto his stomach and fumbled for his phone on the nightstand. It was just after 9:00. His parents would be in church by now. He nearly laughed at the ridiculousness of it. His parents were praising Jesus, while their son was naked in bed, covered in his own dried sperm, and his sister's spit, after she'd fucked him with her hands and tits.

It had been the best moment of his life, and instead of experiencing the eroticism of it all with his girlfriend, it had been with his own sister. He was a pervert. It was nasty, and he was a pervert. Damn it! He couldn't help himself. His stupid penis just kept convincing him it was okay! But, wasn't it ok? He was learning things. Good things. Things a man should know. That was ok, wasn't it? He was so confused.

After cleaning the filth of the previous night off of himself, he went to the kitchen, fixed cereal, and took his customary seat on the couch to munch and mull. He assumed Stacy must be out running. It wasn't like her to sleep late, even after a long night. She had a body to maintain. What a body it was, too! He felt a rush of shame. He was a dirty pervert that fantasized about his hot sister sucking him off, and not even for a lesson. It was just for pleasure, and that made it incest. It was dirty, nasty and perverted. He hadn't even thought about his girlfriend in a sexual light for the past few days. His entire fantasy world now revolved around the next lesson with Stacy, and what new pleasure she would give him next.

Not today, he decided. Today, he was going to focus on Mary. She'd come over in the afternoon, and he'd hold her, and kiss her, and make her feel good, just the way he'd learned. The way he'd learned with Stacy. Shit! He set his empty bowl aside and laid on the couch to watch TV. Hopefully, he could find something to distract himself until Mary was free.

A few hours went by as Trevor flipped channels, with no sign of Stacy. It was now pushing noon. He stretched and took his bowl to the kitchen, then checked the note board to see if there was a clue. There was.

"Went to church. Be home later." The note was in Stacy's handwriting.

Trevor snorted at the absurdity of it. Stacy at church with his parents? She hadn't gone to church for years. Briefly, he feared for her safety from the wrath of the Almighty. An image of Stacy being struck by lightning as she entered the building flashed through his mind. He returned to his couch and texted Mary.

"Potluck will be over about 1:00. Can I come over and talk after?" She replied.

"Yes."

Talk? Mary rarely wanted to "talk" about anything. He felt nervous, watching the time tick away, waiting. By 1:00, there was still no sign of his parents or Stacy. His phone pinged.

"On my way." Mary's message read.

Trevor checked his deodorant and brushed his teeth again, just to be sure. Soon after, Mary arrived wearing one of her new outfits, a lavender spaghetti strap top and denim skirt.

"I love the new look, babe!" He complimented her, squeezing her in his big arms.

"Me too!" She exclaimed. "The girls at church even said I looked hot! Can you just imagine? Me, hot? My mom wasn't as happy about it, but I don't care. I'm the only one who has to live my life."

"I always thought you were hot."

"That's because you're too sweet." She said, and pushed herself away.

Trevor sat with her on the couch and kissed her, soft and slow just the way he'd been taught. Mary allowed it, but she was stiff. Maybe he was doing it wrong, he thought, worried.

"Trevor." Mary said, breaking away. "Can we talk about something?"

He nodded, his gut wrenching.

"You know that I love you, right?"

He nodded.

"You're the sweetest boy I've ever met, and you're my best friend. Even in school, you never treated me any differently from everyone else, even though I wasn't hot like the other girls, or athletic, and outgoing. When you asked me out, that's why I went with you. Because, you're genuinely good, and you have this big, beautiful heart."

"Thanks. I love you, too." He replied.

"I know that girlfriends are supposed to do, um, certain things for their boyfriend, you know? Sex things?"

He nodded. Maybe this wasn't a bad talk.

"And, you've been very patient with me. You never push me to do anything I don't want to do, but I know that you want more. It's just... "

He brushed a lock of her hair out of her eyes.

"It's ok. Go on." He said.

"Trevor, I'm so afraid." She said, and saw her lower lip quiver in that way it did, before she started to cry.

He moved to pull her close, but she stayed him with a hand on his chest, inhaled deeply and continued.

"It's not just that. Lately, I've been having these thoughts, and... and feelings... "

"What kind of thoughts?"

"The kind my mom would say are sinful."

"Everyone has those thoughts, babe." He said, grinning. "Even your mom, I'd bet."

"Not these kind." She answered, shaking her head.