Tender Roughness

Story Info
Why have a fuck buddy when you can have another wife.
2.6k words
4.01
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers

This story contains sex acts with questionable consent. If you find this troubling please read no further. This is a work of fiction intended only for the fantasy world. Let your fantasies go where they will, but in real life away treat others with kindness.

I was cleaning the kitchen floor in my silk micro panties and sexy maid outfit when Lily walked in like she owned the place. As usual, she didn't knock or announce herself in anyway, she just barged right in.

"Nice apron." She teased me. "Where's Beth?"

As if on cue the sound of the shower dribbling to life whispered through the walls.

"She's showering."

"She must need one after last night." Lily giggled mockingly. A not so subtle hint that she new Beth had come home last night with a pussy full of of cum. Something that had become common for her recently.

She turned to walk away, but I stopped her. I dropped my broom and grabbed her around the waist from behind, lifting her off the ground I carried her to the table. I bent her over it and used one hand to hold her in place as I roughly stripped her pants and panties down past her tight round ass.

"What the fuck are you doing freak! Let me go!"

I started spanking her ass hard. My bare hand stinging as I punished her, blow after blow.

"What kind of friend are you, taking my wife out and encouraging her to cheat on me. You're a terrible friend. How could you help my wife betray our marriage like that."

I stopped spanking her to let her respond, to let her try and defend her actions.

"You're damn right I helped her get laid you dumbass. I listen to her complain about your tiny dick and how it can't satisfy her. How passionless and unromantic you are. She needs to get fucked good and hard and you aren't man enough to do it."

"Tiny dick? Tiny dick! I'll show you tiny dick. Spit on my hand."

I held my free hand in front of her face, still holding her pinned to the table with my other hand.

"What? What the fuck are talking about. Let me go."

"I'm gonna shove my dick up your ass and show you how tiny it is. You can either spit on my hand so I can lube my cock, or else I'm going to shove it in dry. It's up to you, but I wouldn't recommend dry."

"Fuck you. Stop this, I'm not lubing your cock so you can ass fuck me."

"Fine with me, we'll do it dry."

I moved my now rock hard cock to her brown entrance and rubbed it in a slow circle.

"Wait! Fine, I'll spit on your hand. Put it back here."

She spit three times, covering the palm of my hand with her saliva. I add some of my own then coated my cock with it. I rubbed my wet palm across her asshole to prepare her for penetration. As I did my fingers slipped between the folds of her pussy and came out drenched. She was absolutely soaked.

"You actually like this don't you slut?" I put my cock back against her anus and pushed. As it slipped in I was rewarded with the exquisite feeling of warm moist flesh massaging my cock.

A deep moan escaped from her mouth as I penetrated her fully. I slowly slid myself in and out a few times before I started in earnest to fuck the bitch's greedy asshole.

"Stop... Giving... My... Wife... Molly... And... Encouraging... Her... To... Fuck... Strangers." I punctuated each word by thrusting hard and deep into her ass.

"Fuck you! Now that I can feel how small your dick is, I'm going to try even harder to get her laid. I'm going to make sure she gets fucked by a big dick every chance she has."

Enraged, I grabbed her around the her waist, carried her still impaled on my shaft, and pinned her against the wall. I pressed against her, holding her in place with my torso while gripping her hip in one hand, and reaching around with the other to massage her clit. Her feet didn't reach the ground and her legs shivered and shook and I pumped into her over and over again.

"Do you know how humiliating it is to go down on my wife and get a mouth full for cum? Huh, you enabling little bitch? Do you know how emasculating it is when I hand wash my wife's lingerie and have to use my fingers to delicately rub someone else's semen out of the crotch of her favorite panties?"

"You have no idea what she's like when we go out loser. She gets a little molly in her and she's ready to go. She doesn't take just one guy back to the hotel room, she takes as many as she can. She's fucking famous at the clubs. Everyone know about Beth's Express and when she runs a train, she doesn't stop until everyone's had a ride. I've seen her fuck seven guys in one night. How does that feel you fucking loser? Is that humiliating enough? Does that emasculate you?"

Her body shook and she came as I fucked and rubbed her and as she ridiculed and belittled me. My degradation was her aphrodisiac. Her sphincter gripped and milked my cock, dragging me over the edge and unleashing a flood of cum into her bowels as I drained my balls. It was maybe the most cathartic orgasm of my life.

I just held her there catching my breath and listening to her breathe. My face was next to hers. My grip on her hips softened and I gently turned her to face me, her bright blue eyes floating out of focus as she rode the orgasmic waves.

"God I missed that babe. I forgot how good it feels to be inside you."

Lily smiled and pushed her lips to mine. She tasted wonderful.

"That was intense, holy shit! You're always so passive and submissive, so caring and gentle. It surprises me when you get all agro and dominant. I kinda like it."

My legs were rubbery and I was tired of standing. I sank to the ground, sitting with my back against the wall. She pulled up her pants, then I pulled her into my lap, wrapping my arms around her.

"What the fuck was up with that shit about Beth taking molly?"

"It was a role playing thing we did once. We pretended I had taken her to an open air concert where someone gave her molly. Then I had to watch in horror as she fucked everyone she could get her hands on."

"Does Beth even know what molly is?"

"No, I had to explain it to her. I'm still not sure she understands."

Lily rested her face against my chest, the top of her head just below my chin. The sweet smell of her hair filling my nose.

"Where did you get the Beth Express from? Have you really seen her run a train?"

"Oh god no. Can you even imagine. I swear to god, I just made that up on the spot."

"That's pretty good improv, I can't wait to tell Beth."

"You fucking better not. She'll get all sensitive and wonder if I secretly think she's a whore." Lily begged. "So I guess Beth finally unlocked you?"

"Yep, four weeks, three days, and about twelve hours. A new personal best. You my love, got the benefit of my first post chastity ejaculation, right up your bum."

"Lucky me. So what's going on, is she not seeing Max anymore?"

"Nope. Last night after she got home and I went down on her, we were laying in bed cuddling. She said she wasn't feeling it anymore. It wasn't new and exciting anymore and she was starting to feel like seeing him was becoming a chore. When she left him last night, she told him it was their last time."

"I'm sorry sweetie. I know how much this meant to you. I know she really wanted it to special for you. Are you disappointed?"

"I thought I would be. I mean, it's been amazing to finally live out my cuckold fantasies. Going through all the little rituals - helping her get ready for a date, buying her lingerie to wear for him, cleaning his cum from her pussy with my mouth. It's been a dream come true. But when she said she wanted to stop, I was relieved."

"Really? Relieved? Too much too fast?"

"No, that wasn't it, it was you. My first thought was hooray, I can be with Lily again. I guess it was the first time I really noticed how absent we've been from each other during the past month. Beth and I weren't fucking, but we were constantly being intimate. And you and Beth were still sleeping together, but I was left out as part of the whole chastised cuckold thing. Last night when I thought about holding you again, and fucking you, I swear to god I almost started crying."

"Ah, you're such a romantic. You missed me so much you showed me by assaulting my asshole first thing in the morning."

"You loved every second of that and you know it. Your pussy was so wet I'm going to have to mop the floor again just to clean up the trail of pussy nectar you dribbled out when I carried you across the room."

"Yeah, I'm still leaking - I think maybe from both holes."

"Don't worry, I'm sort of an expert now on cleaning cum out of panties."

"You're a fucking trip you know that. You're married to a goddess, and she graciously encourages you to fuck me, her best friend, also a fucking goddess, and you're all giddy about washing cum out of panties and eating Max's cum out of her pussy.

"Oh, and on top of that, you graduated top of your class, one of the most recruited grads in your class, and you decide to be a house husband. Goddamn house cleaning, cooking, laundry - all so your wife can focus on her career. I'll never understand you."

"That's okay, as long as you don't have to understand me to love me"

"It's possible those might be all the reasons I do love you."

"Can I ask you a serious question, while I have you here, captive in my arms with cum leaking out of your ass?"

"Why not, you've already volunteered to clean up the mess."

"When Beth and I were talking about you last night, we both expressed how much we love you and love having you in our lives. I think Beth's going to ask you to move in again. I was wondering, when you turned her down last time she asked, was it because of me?"

Lily didn't respond right away. She was collecting her thoughts, or trying to frame her response in just the right way, but whatever the reason for the delay, it pretty much answered the question for me. I held her close and kissed the top of her head. I wanted to somehow communicate to her that she could trust me with the truth.

"I guess the short answer is yes." She finally revealed. "It's not that I don't want to move in here because I don't want to share a home with you, or that I don't want to share Beth with you. Do you understand what I mean, I don't feel like you're in the way, it more complicated than that."

I kept my mouth shut and let her work through her thoughts.

"Sometimes I get so jealous of Beth because of what she has with you. Not just the obvious outward stuff like how she dominates you and how you practically trip over yourself trying to serve her every need.

"It's the way you support her, and push her and help her succeed. Her startup has been a pipe dream since her and I were undergrads, but now she's killing it. In a couple years she'll probably go public or sell the company and then be set for life. Obviously she put in the work to make it happen, but she never would have had the confidence to try with out you building her up and believing in her.

"I love her so much and I'm thrilled to see her so happy and so settled with you. But at the same time I feel lonely. I feel like I'm missing out. I don't have a gorgeous submissive cuckold house maid to help me reach my goals.

"Every time I meet a new guy and we date a few times, I can't stop comparing him to you, and they never measure up. I love every minute I spend with you both, and I would love to live here, but I feel like if I do I'll be giving up on myself."

It was so obvious that I should have understood it without asking. Lily still saw us as her loving fuck buddies. It hurt my heart to hear her describe herself as an outsider in our relationship.

"Lily, I love you to death so don't take this the wrong way, but you're idiot sometimes. Beth didn't invite you to move in so that we could have a convenient fuck buddy. Her and I are not looking for a friend with benefits, at least not from you. Lily, we love you. We want you to be in our family.

"Lily, I'm asking you to marry me. Beth is asking you to marry her."

She moved her body so that she was straddling my legs, her face directly in front of me, her eyes boring into mine.

"Dumbass." She said softly. "You and Beth are married, to each other. You can't get married again."

"I know we can't get married 'legally'. But a fucking paper in drawer at the court house doesn't define how Beth and I feel about each other, and it won't change how we feel about you. Marriage is about love, and commitment, and spending every day trying to make your partner happier than they are without you. No one needs a fucking paper to do that."

"You want to marry me? You want me to be your wife?"

"Yes. I'm asking you to marry me. I have a ring for you, Beth has a ring for you. Don't tell her I said that, it's supposed to be a surprise."

Lily was quiet again, which was twice in one day. A fucking record for her.

"Don't say anything now, just think about it. If you have questions we'll talk about them. All I'm asking is that when Beth asks you to move in, don't say no because you feel like we're asking you to be our side piece. We feel like you're our family, and we want you to feel that way too."

"Okay, I'll think about it. I love you - dumbass. Give me a kiss, and promise me I can see the ring you got me."

"Deal. Now you can get off my legs, they're going numb and I can feel a wet spot from your ass. Go jump in the shower with Beth and get cleaned up. And for the love of god, don't tell Beth I spoiled the surprise about the rings. She got this new paddle from some bourgeois sex store and she's been itching to try it out. Fucking thing looks like a medieval torture device."

RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers