Tending to My Fat Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "Yes, Mom, anything."

She was silent, I suspected for dramatic effect, the rest of the ride home.

As we walked into the house I almost got a chill. At her size, she overheats easily and always kept the thermostat at 68 degrees. Cooler than I liked but, well, it seemed a small price to pay for having her.

She turned and kissed me, wrapping me in those big soft arms. "Turn up the thermostat, honey," she said.

When I leaned back and looked at her, raised eyebrows asking the question, she said, "I think I'd like to be sweaty with you tonight."

So I grinned, walked over to the thermostat, and moved the little lever from a little below 70 up to 80.

"Should I make you a hot drink too?" I asked.

She looked thoughtful for a second and then said, "I wouldn't say 'no' to a cup of coffee. I don't want to be falling asleep."

I laughed, kissed her quickly, and walked her into the kitchen.

I made two cups of coffee and then we sat at the kitchen table.

"Did you enjoy your Date Night?" I asked.

She smiled at me over the rim of her cup, finished a sip, and said, "You know I did."

"I did too," I said, "I always like being seen with the prettiest girl in the room."

"Don't bullshit a bullshitter," she said.

"And THAT," I said, "is going to cost you a spanking. I warned you about putting yourself down."

Her eyes got big, an interesting look the way her sweat-damp hair was stuck to her forehead. "You're serious, aren't you?" she asked.

I smiled. "Just so you know," I said, reaching across and touching the back of her hand lightly, "if it doesn't hurt and you don't cry it's not really a spanking."

I liked the way her breath sort of caught and she looked at me with an odd little half smile.

"Is it perverted that what you just said got to me?" she asked.

I stood and said, "I'll do it right now if you'd like."

She giggled and said, "Sit, honey. Another time."

So I sat and we finished our coffee, talking about our night, about Bolshoi i Tolstoyy and the people we had watched there, and about the general fact that such a place even existed.

"I had no idea," she said.

"I know there are plenty of people who enjoy big women," I said, "and thought there might be, but I wasn't sure either."

I watched her as the temperature slowly rose above the normal 68 degrees she maintained. It was still far from "hot" in the house by any reasonable definition, but there were beads of sweat forming on her forehead and, more interestingly from my Y chromosome-controlled self, across the wide shelf of the cleavage the green dress showed. The dress was darkly sweat-soaked again and I thought it was so damn sexy I couldn't look away. The hot coffee was playing its part as well.

"Come on, beautiful," I said, standing, "You've made me wait long enough."

I took her hand and we started up the stairs. I loved that her back was sweating where it was exposed and a darker, sweat-wet semicircle was forming at the top of the skirt part of her dress.

Undressing her was a tiring experience for both of us. The dampness of her sweat made everything seem almost sticky. I unbuttoned and unzipped the dress but the material seemed to cling like fucking SaranWrap. By the time I had it tugged over her head, we were both giggling and panting a little.

We rested in a clinch, like two tired boxers, but this one involved kisses too. Salty kisses at that the way she was sweating now. Well, some of my own sweat too.

I broke the clinch and used my hands on her shoulders to turn her so I could get to the hooks of her bra. As I pulled the bra off of her shoulders it was so sweat-soaked it was sensibly heavy and when I tossed it at the chair, missing, it landed on the floor with an odd audible "plop."

I had her sit and got to my knees to take one foot and then the other to get the pumps off. That part was easy but we were both laughing like we had too much good marijuana by the time I managed to get the nylons, another garment doing a passable SaranWrap imitation, off of her big legs. I finally waved the nylons over my head in triumph before collapsing, my head on her knees, gasping for breath I was laughing so hard.

I helped her stand, got the panties off, a struggle but not as bad as the nylons had been, and got the garter belt peeled off.

"Go pee and brush your teeth," I said, "and I'll turn down the bed."

I watched her into the bathroom and then went into the little linen closet in the hall and retrieved what I thought I had seen. I went back into the bedroom, laid the electric blanket on top of the spread, and covered it with another light spread. I turned to the blanket on "high," and then carefully turned down the bed.

When she came out of the bathroom she gave me a Colgate-scented kiss as I helped her into bed and then covered her up.

"Be right back," I said and went in to pee, washed my hands, brushed my teeth, smiled into the mirror, and went back to Mom.

God DAMN she looked good. Her face was flushed, giving a very dark pink tone to her normally very pale skin, sweat was just pouring off of her, dripping off of her nose, and now her nose was running as well, very thin, almost watery mucus making her upper lips slick. I know it was slick because I kissed her.

She felt like she had just stepped out of the shower. Her entire body was wet. Not just damp either. She was wet. Everywhere I licked it tasted like she had just stepped out of the ocean and was covered in seawater. And I licked everywhere.

"Oh Jesus, oh God, OH FUCK," she was whispering as I licked my way up from the bottom of her belly apron, probing deeply into the crease of her belly button, and licking each separate roll before sucking each nipple and then licking her face like a cat cleaning her kitten.

"God, DAVID, YOU'RE ROASTING ME!" she cried as I rolled her onto her back and moved to just lay on her, letting her big body be my mattress.

I didn't reply. Instead, I probed her ear with my tongue in a way I knew she liked.

"Help me," I said and felt her spread her legs in that way only a truly fat woman can. When she pulled her knees up until they laid against that big roll of her belly, almost touching her nipples, she was completely exposed and I moved forward and slipped into her.

"Yes, God yes," she said, her hips rocking.

And I realized in my excitement I forgot my promise to her so I pulled out.

"DAVEYYYYYYYYYYYY," she cried, her eyes almost bugging out, so wide I could see white all the way around her iris.

"Tell me what you want," I said.

"Keep doing what you're doing," she said.

"What's that?" I asked, getting myself under control.

"DAVEYYYYYY," she cried again.

"I told you," I said, "I'll do anything you want but you have to ask."

"Fuck me," she said, thrusting her hips hard enough that a little splash of sweat came off of her belly.

"Tell me what you want," I said.

"FUCK ME!" she yelled.

"How?" I asked.

"Oh, God," she panted, "Put that beautiful cock in my pussy and FUCK ME goddam it!"

So I did. I laid on her, forcing her to carry my weight and, incidentally, warming her even more.

"Harder," she said as I thrust.

I caught her hands in mine and pushed them up so they were beside her ears, using my weight to hold her immobile as I pulled almost all of the way out and slammed into her as hard as I could. She grunted and I felt her soft body ripple.

I licked under her chins, running with salt sweat, and did it again.

I licked her armpit, the delightful smell of girlsweat and the salt taste keeping me aroused, and did it again.

I pushed myself up so I could see her face, red now and running with sweat, and kissed her, a slick salty kiss the way her nose was running.

"Harder," she managed to gasp although she was obviously tiring, gasping, struggling to breathe.

I could feel the way she was overheated. It was radiating off of her. And I was getting that way myself. Pushing against her bulk, especially thrusting so hard the way she wanted, was plain hard work.

And it was worth it.

Her orgasm was a true full-body experience. I felt her tense and her fingers dug painfully into my back. Her big legs wrapped around me and it felt like she had lost bladder control the way she came, soaking us both. Her breath was bubbly as she latched onto my neck, leaving a hickey I was sure, as a second wave was even wetter. Her body was shuddering and she was keening a high-pitched sound.

She bucked under me, suddenly, three times, hard, and then collapsed.

I was still hard, but in no hurry, so I settled onto her, feeling that hot, wet, softness yielding to my weight.

Her eyes were wide open when I started kissing her face. She was overheated, her face was red, and her breathing was still coming in great whoops. She sniffed, trying to clear her nose, coughed, spraying saliva and mucus on my face, and I cut her off with a kiss when she started to say, "I'm sorry, baby."

I kissed her and licked her face and kissed her again.

"Nothing to apologize for," I whispered, "I love all of you."

She giggled and whispered, "Pervert."

I licked her upper lip and said, "All of you."

She used those educated vaginal muscles and squeezed.

"What about you?" she asked.

I grinned, kissed her, said, "The night is young. Now you STAY PUT," and rolled out of the bed.

12