Tennessee Cousins Service a MILF

Story Info
Twink and Twunk visiting Texas service a MILF.
3.1k words
3.88
6.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
695 Followers

When we turned 18, my cousin and best friend, Ryan, and I left small town Townsview, Tennessee and headed to Austin, Texas to make our fortunes as country singers. Ryan could sing, I could play guitar, and, if I didn't mind saying so, we were a couple of good looking guys with ambition and attitude.

Ryan was a skinny blonde dude, bright blue eyes, like a 3/4 size version of Ryan Gosling. Me, I was over 6'2, with big green eyes and brown shaggy hair. The girls said I looked like that Chalamet actor from DUNE and that got me laid plenty.

When we got off the bus in Austin, we scouted out the places that still had open mikes post-pandemic, started to play gigs and tried to make friends.

After a couple weeks of couch surfing, me and Ryan were fast losing our welcome as our money dwindled and our mooching became annoying that not even our country boy charms could overcome.

It was our last night crashing on the sofa of Chloe, a pretty UT college girl, finishing off the last of her Shiner beer. The three of us were lying sweaty in her bed after Ryan and I had tag-teamed her - our way of paying for another night.

Ryan was her appetizer - an excited bunny who humped her doggy style, popping out occasionally, panting as he came, but fast to peel off his spent condom and re-sheath his ever-ready boner. He jacked off watching me plunge her shaved Texan clam with my Tennessee hognose snake, giving her moaning pleasure and teaching my hyper cousin how to fuck longer. After she came, she purred and pet my sweat-soaked chest and asked Ryan to hand us a beer. We were hoping she'd let us stay for a few more days, but she gave us a suggestion.

"You two are cute. You should pose for pix. Check out Craigslist - there are always photographers looking for hot guys to model."

"Well, we're no models," Ryan laughed. "Aren't models tall? I'm only 5'8."

"But you're cute, you have a great smile and you're skinny," she countered. Then she looked at me and was reminded why she had let us crash at her apartment for so long. "And you, Espen, you're tall, good looking, and" she slurred her words, "so generously proportioned." She positioned herself between my legs and reached for my thick but soft dick, weighing it in her hand.

My cheeks flushed just as my snake stirred. She whispered at my cockhead and summoned it to life.

"Espen?" Ryan asked, "We going to go again?" He was squeezing his condom-covered dick.

"Whatever the lady wants," I smiled. Small price to pay for a free place to sleep. I let Chloe suckle on my dick head while Ryan clambered behind her and aimed his slender dick at her puckered vagina. He half-grunted as he speared her and then his hips shook as he held and slapped her butt cheeks like a horny spider monkey.

"Pace yourself, boy!" I told him, but after 10 strokes, 3 pop-outs, and a smirk, he was trembling with his orgasm and he collapsed on Chloe's back while she smiled at me, still sucking and savoring my cock. She enjoyed the appetizer, now came the main course as she sat up and sat on down my pecker with her nicely reamed and, thanks to my cousin, nicely wet pussy...

The next day, we looked at Craiglist under Photographers and sure enough there were ads for nude models, male and female, starting pay $200/hr. Holy shee-it!

"I'm not modeling naked," I told Ryan. "We want to be musicians! We can't have naked pix of us around."

"But look here," Ryan was reading an ad, "it's for private collectors only."

I shook my head.

"Bro, we need the money." Ryan shrugged.

So we called the number and a friendly voice told us to come up to North Austin to a home studio. Ryan told the guy he was interested in modeling but he'd be coming with his cousin. I would be his body guard in case the photographer was creepy.

It took us over an hour to get a bus to North Austin. Then another 30 min walk in the heat before we arrived at a big house in a nice neighborhood.

We rang the door and an older, big bellied guy opened the door, smiled and stared at us.

"So you the boys are from Tennessee?" He welcomed us into his ice cold air conditioned home. There was a huge L-shaped leather couch and the biggest TV I've ever seen outside of a bar. The house was white with Roman statues and black and white photos of people, flowers, and buildings.

"Yessir, I'm Espen and this is my cousin, Ryan."

Ryan was uncharacteristically quiet, his eyes big, busy taking in the luxuries of this house.

The photographer introduced himself as Jim, a famous nude photographer who had freelanced for Abercrombie. He proudly showed off his framed ad campaigns that covered the walls of his office, black and white guys who were buff, perfect, and well-hung.

"So fill out this form," Jim handed a clipboard to me, "show me your ID, and we'll take some polaroids next."

"Oh, I'm not posing. Just Ryan here is."

Jim couldn't hide his disappointment. Ryan was like a chihuahua sitting beside me, his Great Dane cousin. But he handed the clipboard to Ryan who nervously filled out the form.

When he was done, Jim motioned for him to go to another room and strip.

"You okay if your cousin watches?" Jim asked.

Ryan looked over at me and laughed, "Sure, Espen's seen me naked plenty of times."

"Really?" Jim smirked. "You boys....?"

"We do everything together. Fucked girls together. In his dad's pickup truck. Or wherever. We do everything together."

"Very nice," Jim seemed to be much more interested in a couple of Tennessee boys. But then his eyes widened when Ryan dropped his shorts. Ryan was not big, but he had abs, a farmer's tan marked his shoulders, and sandal tan on his size 9 feet. But what Ryan lacked in size, he made up for in energy and eagerness, evident by his infectious smile and his bouncing pink cock and candy red dick head that popped out and slapped his stomach like a bass drum pedal.

"Very nice! Jim approached with his polaroid. "You got hard fast!"

"That's what they call me, Always Ready Ryan. Sort of fun, exciting, you know." Ryan clapped his hands together in a mock shiver. Even I was impressed that he got hard so fast in this cold air conditioning.

Jim told Ryan to stand over by the wall as he took his polaroids. He captured Ryan's energy, good nature and tummy-tapping hardon that wagged side to side and against his stomach like a happy dog's tail.

"You're like the Energizer bunny," Jim smirked.

Ryan laughed, "Yeah, ask Espen, I come really fast too."

I laughed, "Yeah, Ryan can come in 10 strokes. The girls know he's here for a good time, not a long time!"

I could tell Jim was making plans the way he looked Ryan over and I was feeling a little protective of my bro.

"I'm working on it, bro! Get too excited, that's all!" Ryan complained.

Jim finally finished with the polaroids and let Ryan dressed. "You boys make a fun pair. I've got an idea since you're here to make money and I'm looking for the best kinds of erotic art to shoot."

"Yeah?" We asked together.

"I know a beautiful, big titty MILF who would love to be serviced by 2 Tennessee studs like you two. Condoms of course. Come here, give it your best hour or two, glaze her like a cup cake, and I'll pay you each $500."

Ryan couldn't stop smiling. Me, I was a little shocked. "Hey man, I don't pose."

Jim looked concerned, "I thought you said you two do everything together? You'd have to look out for your buddy here in case he falls into that MILF's big cooch. I think Ryan would keep sliding in, balls and all!"

We all laughed at that but I was determined not to be on camera. "Thanks, but can I come and watch? Uh, you know, to look out for Ryan?"

"Sure," Jim nodded, "if you agree, i'll order in pizza, beer, and you can smoke anything you want out of the cigar box!" He winked and smiled at Ryan's eager face. It seemed his bouncing boner was deciding for him.

We headed back to downtown Austin to see if we could crash another night with Chloe. Luckily, she was horny and so was I. She spread her legs on the couch and welcomed me to sink my 8" Tennessee snake into her, while Ryan sat beside us, nursing a beer in one hand, his other hand squeezing his 6" shaft. He stroked slowly, not wanting to cum, but enjoying the view as I slammed into Chloe.

"Espen, you're coming with me, right? I don't want to do this by myself."

"Sure cuz, I'll look out for you." I said with clenched teeth. I forced Chloe's thighs wider and spat for some natural lube.

She cried out with every thrust but then she looked at Ryan holding his pink dick, "I don't get you two. Ryan should be watching. Espen should be fucking. No offense, Ryan, but Espen is hot, really hot, and big."

"No," I pounded her pussy harder to change her train of thought. "Ryan is a good looking kid. All the girls liked him alot back home. The blonde hair, you know. Blonde guys are rare."

"oh, yes, yes, yeah," Chloe's eyes were closed, "but Espen, you need to model."

Ryan leaned closer to us, "Can I touch your tit?"

Chloe nodded, Ryan cupped one and happily jacked off watching us fuck.

Two days later, we heard from Jim that his MILF friend was booked for a photo shoot with Ryan. We headed up to Jim's house where he told us to shower. I reminded Jim that I wasn't part of the photo shoot, but he said that the MILF hated BO. He made a point of sniffing the air, so I guess our clothes stank. With that, Ryan and I got into his huge walk-in shower to clean up. To my amusement, Ryan was rock hard in the shower and Jim snapped away while I covered my semi with my soaped hands.

"Geezus, Espen, how big is that dick of yours?" Jim snapped away.

"It's 8 inches." I was proud of my big dick, but hey, this was Ryan's show.

We walked out to the living room, towels around our waists, and Jim led us up to a bedroom where Linda was waiting for us. She was a big woman, a pretty MILF sort of like Melissa McCarthy, a little chubby for my tastes, but probably a lot chubby for Ryan. Must be in her 40s, I thought. Big boobs, thick waist wrapped in a pink towel, pink lipstick, a bleached blonde with dark roots. Her hands betrayed her age, a little gnarled and shiny from hand lotion, each finger flashing a silver ring.

After Jim made the introductions, Ryan of course was tenting under his towel. Linda reached for his pointy bulge which made him shudder with delight.

"He's cute!" Linda was talking to Jim who was setting up his camera tripod and lights. "He's very cute." She looked over at me. "And this one?"

"I'm just hanging out - Ryan's my cousin."

"Cousins? Oooh, that's hot. Could have the same DNA in me, boys! A shame, haven't squeezed two dicks in me at the same time for a long while. Especially two related dicks." Linda reached to grope my bulge but I took a step back.

As if on cue, Jim's equipment was setup and he fired a couple test shots.

"You're really 18?" Linda asked Ryan. He nodded as he squirmed under her touch.

"You look younger. 15 maybe." And with that Linda dropped her towel where her giant flappy titties popped out.

"Oh nice," Ryan squeaked.

Quickly, Linda pulled him closer to her. From where she was sitting on the edge of the bed, Ryan's crotch was at her face level. She unwrapped his towel and smiled as his boner sprung out and almost hit her in the face. She sniffed him and his balls actually contracted with anticipated delights.

Before Ryan could make one of his famous comments, Linda aimed his organ at her mouth and gulped and slurped and was deep throating him, her nose nestled at the base of his shaft, her free hand cupping his shriveling balls. She held him in position for a couple long seconds and then eased off, leaving his erection glistening with her saliva. Then she repeated her hungry gulping as if she had not had cock for ages.

Ryan looked over in a panic, "Oh shit, Espen, I'm going to cum."

"Not so fast!" Jim grabbed his camera to get in closer but within seconds, Ryan was shaking at his knees as he unloaded in her pink lips. In her large mouth and chubby hands, Ryan's dick looked like an ice cream cone. He gave out a woof as he came while I had the vile thought that she looked like Jabba the Hut eating a frog. When she had squeezed out every drop from him, we were all surprised that he was still erect though very wet from her thorough tongue bath. She pulled his organ up so she can slather and suck on his balls which made Ryan close his eyes in ecstacy.

Pleased, Linda moved up on all fours and presented her big wet pussy ready for the fucking.

"Oh wow," Ryan was fumbling rolling on a condom. From where he was standing behind her, he could not fully reach, so he clambered up behind her, aimed himself and sunk in balls deep. Doggy-style? No, I thought, my kid cousin was humping her hippo-style.

Linda made a mock moan - from our angle, Jim and I, we couldn't be sure if Linda's thick labia lips could even feel Ryan's skinny dick as he poked and pumped excitedly like a little dog humping a fat woman's leg. She rocked her body and invited Ryan to slap her ass which he did like he was playing giant bongo drums. She sighed with disappointed every time he popped out and moaned as he found his footing and hooped back in. Sure enough, after 10, maybe 12 strokes, he pulled out, backed off and stood there as he came.

"Is that it?" Linda looked back, her vagina probably not even tingling yet. "Oh baby, with my cushion and your pushing, your little dick didn't come close to making me cum. Jim, you told me I was going to get fucked by Tennessee studs and this skinny puppy is still a virgin!"

"Hey," Ryan snapped back, "I ain't no virgin. I've had tons of girls!" He looked silly standing there in protest, the used condom hanging half off his dick like he had tried to kick off a loose sock.

"Well, boys, if you want to earn your fee, Linda needs to cum!" Jim looked at me and Ryan expectantly, like we were in trouble.

"Fine," I muttered. "Get up on the bed and spread those thighs of yours, bitch!"

"Ohhh, forceful!" Linda cooed.

I slapped her ass hard enough to leave a mark and she obediently parted her meaty thighs. (Why do you roll a fat girl in flour? To find the wet spot. Some old joke I thought of as she parted her crack and even I wasn't sure if my snake would find its target.

I dropped my towel and rolled on a condom. Ryan slapped me on the back, "Show her, Espen, Drill her hard!"

I position her center in front of me, like I was waiting for her to snap the ball. But instead, I took a step forward and push in all my 8 inches and kept pushing in, stopping, then in. She groaned as I pushed her forward on the bed, then I started to swivel my hips, rocking my boner in her, hoping to push past her layers of padding to find her G-spot. Hell, I'd be happy if I poked her clit.

After some meaty stirring, I pulled out and started ramming her. I could not see her face in this position, but Ryan would later tell me he watched as her eyes rolled with every thrust of mine, as if I was finally tickling her brain with some decent cock.

"More, more!" She moaned. She reached for Ryan's hand and pulled him close. Then she started sucking him off. With the quivering tremors over her body, she was enjoying feeding on two Tennessee cousins' dicks.

I rammed her for what seemed like an hour but in reality only 15 minutes had passed when she finally came up for air, pushed Ryan away and rolled over on her back. She pointed at me, then pointed at Ryan. She wanted us to double her.

Ryan and I had actually done this before, but never with such a hefty momma. I laid on my back on the bed and Linda eased herself down my groin until she could hold my boner and aim it into her ass. To be honest, with the size of her butt cheeks, I think I was just wedged between them, no actual anal penetration. But in that position, her legs spread on either side of me, her gaping maw of a vagina was exposed like a red fleshy crater.

Ryan eagerly hopped up on the bed, his legs balancing over the 2 of us. He aimed his curved dick into her and leaned forward on her sweaty torso. It was here where his skinny monkey body was an advantage as he pumped her quickly, and I could feel his dick rub against mine inside her body.

I didn't have to do much. I pushed my pelvis up every now and then while Ryan jackhammered from above and Linda enjoyed the sensation of two dicks in her girthy body. I smiled at my cousin's sweaty face as he concentrated hard, making sure he didn't slide out of her dripping vag. Ryan was soon coming but since he didn't lose his erection, he kept himself in her, letting her savor his length which felt fuller with my own dick filling her from behind.

Soon, Linda signaled Ryan to move, and she sat up from and smiled at Jim who had been videoing the whole thing. "These Tennessee boys! I just want to eat them up!" She headed for the shower.

Ryan and I sat on the edge of bed, both sweaty from our efforts. We fist-bumped smirked. Another shared experience between cousins, best of buds.

movieye
movieye
695 Followers