Tennis Tingles 02

Story Info
My spanking was over, or so I thought!
978 words
4.36
4.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tennis Tingles 2 Slave girl sara

Watching the tennis on tv gave me the most intense tingles as a story unravelled in my mind. Part 1 ended with me being asked to relieve Miss Wright's son of his virginity.

I sucked him greedily as all the prelims in the changing rooms had really turned me on. He was hard and sat on a chair and had me go over for a spanking, I bit him he said, he had obviously not heard of chattering teeth down a shaft.

The door opened, I did not look up.

"Hi sis,"

"After you please Paul," it was Alison, so Miss Wright's daughter as well as her assistant! A right family affair!

My spanking was over, or so I thought, but it was just over a different knee and a different hand spanking. Paul`s feet stood by my head as his sister took him in her mouth while she spanked. His feet moved and Alison stretched my bum cheeks as Paul was guided into my pulsing pussy, my, what a double act!

All done and I was washed and, still naked, led back to the changing room, last and late. Alison said she had found me wandering the corridor, lost. Miss Wright simply said, two bonus stripes at dinner, surely I did not just have minor cum?

We all went onto the court and spent a few hours being shown the positions we needed to observe when working and were all shown the junior rattan cane hanging from the umpire's chair. Instructions over and we were told dinner would be in two hours and I was asked to bring in the cane as I would be the major recipient that evening!

I ran a bath and soaked a while, just floating, when another girl got in with me. She spread my legs and fucked me with her toes, really. I regrouped, knelt up and fingered her to her cum and we kissed and titted, tit to tit.

We dried each other and I went to my bed to rest, another girl was already on it and opened her legs. She, like me, was pretty underdeveloped both with no pussy flaps and smallish boobs. I topped and tailed with her with our pussies meeting in the middle and we ground out a few gentle cums and by the time we had finished each had a pussy riding our face.

Dressing for dinner I had a dilemma, should I wear the navy-blue knickers or not, I watched the others and no one else had put any on.

We all ate, young men and us young ladies, then stripped naked and over the table for the canings. Surprise surprise the caner was the husband of Miss Wright, five for everyone else and I had to stay over for the extra two once the room was empty. Sir did not disappoint me, he unzipped in front of me and I was soon sucking a real mouthful.

Whilst I enjoyed my facial attention and did not want him to withdraw, my pussy was aching for his big cock. He quickly had me in climax mode and I was soon sucking him clean.

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, my final two. He helped me up and massaged my tits and nipples for his pleasure, and mine, then pushed me to my knees for an encore.

It was musical beds most of the evening, not complaining, but I was so tired,

We ate breakfast, naked, so we did not spill down our uniforms. Then inspected by Paul and Alison, so us girls fingered and tit juggled and the young men wanked onto the table, two at a time.

Our first day of tennis matches was going great until a ball was going out and a ball girl caught it before it touched the ground. That made it a void shot and did not count so the point had to be played again. Normally pretty bad but this was a tie break, sudden death, and the would be winner of the point before she caught the ball then lost the replayed point to lose the game, he was furious, as were everyone else.

The players went back to their seats and Miss Wright grabbed the girl was by her ear with one hand and had her legs slapped with the other off the court. The umpire called, 'Quiet Please', and a deathly hush fell.

Ten Loud cracks and ten loud screams followed by loud applause as one sad and crying ball girl was led to the middle of the court, Gym skirt raised and the girl bent over and turned to show each side of the court, then back to her place, knickerless, then and for the remaining days of the championship.

Dinner came and went and we all bent naked over the table as Mr Wright issued the day's stripes. We were all told to leave except the strapped girl, I went to stand by her and asked for her extras as I felt she'd had enough. The Wrights were stunned!

"Three and two, over," I took three more and her two more.

Paul came back in, obviously to help his father, we both got a cock in our mouths and were both well fucked by both. They then left us, she hooked her finger into my pussy and we went to bathe and spent the night together as other girls swapped again.

At the tournament next day one girl forgot to put the umbrella up when her player was sat on his seat so he had two minutes of blazing sun without any shade. Her bottom turned as red as his head and she was left in the centre court to bake for thirty minutes, then taken away and spanked again. The player then came in and belted her.