Tension Relief

Story Info
His wife takes charge to relieve his stress.
2.5k words
4.07
11.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

Mmmmm.... She woke slowly, the light filtering in through the tree outside the window. She could still feel the gooey mess between her thighs, and when she moved, she felt the cool damp spot on the bed where they had both cum.

She liked her job and felt energized when she came home, but lately he had been feeling a lot of stress in his job as budgets tightened. Their sex life had taken a serious dip. So, she took some time off and went shopping for something new. When she got home, she had a plan. Who knew if it would be a long-term solution, but at least for one night the cycle would be broken.

Typically, these days, he would come home late, have his dinner, watch some TV and head for bed. Not that it helped. He didn't sleep well, and he was just as stressed when the new day started. She knew she couldn't leave it up to him, he was already feeling inadequate as the sex diminished. He needed a break from feeling it was his responsibility. She remembered how his imagination and ingenuity had brought her to life again after her own crisis. Now it was her turn.

She spent a couple of hours setting things up, and she even toyed a bit with her pussy to get her juices flowing. But she saved her orgasm for later.

She turned the heat up in the apartment so they wouldn't be chilled. She was expecting a long stretch of nakedness. But she opened the window in the bathroom, so it wouldn't be too hot when the tub was filled with hot water and the candles were lit. Not too many candles, even with the window open the bathroom would overheat, besides, do you know how long it takes to light a hundred candles and find a place to put them all?

She had adjusted the nylon cuffs and wrapped the extended straps under the bed so that his wrists and ankles could be bound. She dressed casually, but provocatively. She had decided that lingerie was too trite, but with the temperature up, she wore some shorts and a crop-top, with no bra. She might not have been the slimmest of women, but she was still cute. Bare feet and midriff had always been a good look on her.

Dimmed lighting and just a hint of music completed the scene. She had always hated those videos of couples fucking to a background TV or loud music. She wanted to hear him, and for him to hear her.

She was ready and picked up her book to read while she waited.

Eventually she heard his key in the lock. She put down her book and met him in the hall as he entered, giving him a tight hug and a kiss.

He looked a bit surprised, maybe a bit perplexed. She saw the question beginning to form on his lips and smiling, kissed him again and told him to just be quiet and accept it.

She led him into the living room and sat him in the chair. Then, straddling his legs, she leaned into him kissing him again, feeling her breasts flatten against his chest. His hands had responded by sliding over her ass, up her sides and then enveloping her and holding her tightly to him. She had felt his muscle tension slowly ease as she slipped away and began to undress him, pulling off his shoes and socks as he smiled in what had seemed like the first time in forever. His shirt and coat followed and his trousers.

She left his boxers on as she pulled him to his feet, and smiling coyly, led him to the bath. By this time, he had accepted her lead and the fact that she would decide the course of events. He stood there compliant as she ran the water and added the scented oils. And even as she had turned and pulled down his shorts, he offered neither resistance nor insistence. It would be her show tonight.

She helped him into the tub and knelt on the floor. She had known that her top would get wet and that it would only add to the scene.

He slid down into the tub as she had lifted his feet, beginning at the bottom and working her way up. She had foregone the cloth and loofa in favor of simply using her hands to wipe him clean. She had gently rubbed his calves and thighs and lifted his legs as her slippery hands had glided over his ass and between his cheeks, teasing at his anus. Then she had washed his balls, using both hands, sliding them gently from one to the other. His semi-hard cock got the same treatment. She had known that it would stiffen if she chose the appropriate stimulation, but it wasn't her design at that point and she moved up over his stomach and chest, lightly teasing his nipples.

Then she had him sit up and went over his arms, shoulders and back. She had loved running her slippery hands up his spine and then sweeping them over his shoulders! She had rubbed a long time on his neck before finally dipping a bowl into the tub and pouring the water over his head.

She had then had him stand and receive a quick rinse before toweling him dry.

It had all been very erotic and yet very relaxing... that was about to change.

She laid him out on the bed, flat on his back and he closed his eyes as he let his tension slip away even more. He hadn't opened his eyes when she had pulled his left arm out to the side, and even when her wrapped the nylon cuff around his wrist, his eyes stayed closed, though his eyebrows arched... he was beginning to wonder.

He had opened his eyes when the second cuff went onto his right wrist, and he looked over with a look of mild surprise. It wasn't until the first ankle cuff was applied that he had shown any real reaction. He had tried to sit up, to question her, but the wrist cuffs prevented that. And by the time he decided he should actually do something the second ankle had been cuffed and he no longer had that choice!

He hadn't really struggled for his freedom or shown any fear, just recognition that he was losing his power to control the situation. It was then that she had climbed onto the bed and leaning over, kissed him again, this time long and sensual. That had not been a kiss of relaxation, that had been a kiss to arouse a man! And as she ended the kiss, her hand slid down to cup his balls as she raised her head and stared into his eyes, watching his reaction while feeling his cock stiffen against her wrist!

Then, with her eyes on his, she stood back and pulled off her top and shorts, revealing herself in only a thong. She would let him look. Meanwhile, she would play.

She had climbed back onto the bed next to him, sitting next to his thighs and running one hand over them until she had reached his balls. She had toyed with them. Initially watching his face as she did. But then she had turned her gaze to his cock, now stiff and ready.

She studied it, toyed with it. Lifting it and letting it drop or squeezing it at the base. She ran her hand up one side and down the other. She slapped it from side to side. It was no longer his tool, used to fuck her. It was her toy. Her plaything. She tapped it, watched it pulse when she tugged on his balls. When a drop of pre-cum formed she picked it up with one finger and then sucked it into her mouth. Immediately another drop formed and this she spread it all around his glans and his butt clenched and he moaned. She smiled and looked at his face. His neck was taut, his eyes were shut, his body tense but no longer the tension of stress, but rather of desire.

She had wrapped her hand around his cock and marveled at how small her hand looked as she stroked him. She knew that he much preferred the feel of her hand around his cock rather than his own. Somehow, in watching, she understood why.

With one finger she had traced both his cock and his balls, feeling the moist crevice between his thighs and balls, and between his ass cheeks. She took more of the pre-cum, now steadily oozing from his cockhead, and coated her finger. She had then delved between his ass cheeks and found his anus. She pressed the pad of her finger against the tight hole and rubbed it in tiny circles, loosening it. She felt it relax, give and then she was inside. She had pressed her finger in to the first knuckle and then twisted, loosening it more. Then she had moved on to the second knuckle, repeating the process, and then finally her entire finger had been in his ass, twisting, massaging.

She had gotten to her knees, facing his cock and watched it as she fingered his ass. His entire groin was now shiny and damp with pre-cum. His cock was throbbing, bouncing with each pulse.

With one hand still violating his ass, she now grasped his cock with her other and began to stroke it. She could hear him gasping as his body clenched in arousal. He moaned between his teeth. His head began to flail from side to side. And as she watched, his ass clench hard on her hand, his hips lifted off the bed and his cock erupted with his creamy, white seed! The first pulse landed on the pillow by his head, the second on his shoulder and the third on his chest. He was writhing now from side to side, but she had kept up the steady stroking of his cock and ass.

Finally, he collapsed! His ass fell back to the bed and his taut cheeks softened. She kept her finger lodged deep in his ass but stopped its motion. Her hand on his cock held it tight, but no longer moved, pulling the down on the base of his cock towards his balls.

With a final shudder, he had expelled a lungful of air and became entirely slack.

As he lay there, she removed her finger from his ass. She wiped her cummy hand off on her breasts and went to wash the hand used in the ass-play.

Returning to the bed, he looked to be asleep. His cum rolling off his torso and creating one of those wet spots she would later feel.

But she was not done, and she cupped his balls again, this time with cold, freshly washed hands that caused him come back from his dreaming. Once she had his attention she stepped back and slowly removed her thong.

Then she stepped up onto the bed, and straddling his head and grasping the headboard, she lowed herself down. Slowly she came down, her thighs and pussy spreading wider as she dropped. The relatively cool air against her now exposed pussy had reminded her of just how aroused she had been as she made him cum. And now, just the thought of his tongue exploring her made her juices inch down her thighs.

Holding tight to the headboard she jerked a bit when she had first felt his tongue reach out to taste her. She had bobbed up and down a bit, but it had been too hard on her legs, and she moved her feet back and dropped to her knees. This had given her much better control and she began to rock back and forth as his tongue lapped at her. From her sensitive clit to her own asshole, she allowed his tongue to roam. Occasionally, she had dropped lower and had ground her pussy against his face to the point that he couldn't breathe, relishing in his gasps for air as she rose back up. Over and over, back and forth, up and down. She controlled the pace and the location of his ministrations. His face had become covered in her juices, and when she turned around, she had seen his cock back to full stiffness, bobbing over his stomach.

She had leaned forward to tease him some more with a brief lick and a short suck of the head into her mouth. She had pulled forward, feeling his head rise as he tried to maintain contact with her cunt, but she moved it out of reach, nestling his cock between her breasts. She swayed side to side, letting her breasts push his cock, or drop the soft flesh of her breasts onto either side of his balls, against his inner thighs, her nipples grazing the ticklish crevice between his balls and his thighs.

She moved farther forward, placing her hands on his legs, just above his knees, she slid forward, leave a damp trail down his chest and stomach, settling her pussy onto his cock, resting it between her pussy lips until she could feel his balls against her clit and the head of his cock lying under her asshole. Back and forth she rocked until his cock was as wet and slippery as her pussy. Then she rose and let the head of his cock toy with the entrance of her channel. A little in and then out. A little in and then back to gliding across his full length. Finally, she had risen, and reach back behind her, had popped his cock into her pussy and then sat down on it hard!

She had heard him groan. She could feel his cock jerking inside her. For a while she had lifted and dropped herself onto his cock, until she started to feel the rise of her own orgasm. The orgasm she had denied herself earlier for precisely this moment. Engulfing his cock entirely, she began rocking her hips. More and more violently she ground herself onto his prick, feeling it press and pull against the walls of her cunt. As her orgasm came crashing into her, she had reached down to press her hand over her clit, feeling the hard shaft of his cock and the rough softness of his balls. Wave after wave hit her, and then she had felt him rise from the bed again, his cock pulsing, spewing his cum into her in synchronization with her own waves of pleasure!

She gasped. Fell forward, breaking her fall with her hands on his knees. Her arms trembling from the experience. Their joining soaked with their dual juices and another, larger wet spot created on the bed. Both of them breathing hard as they recover from the event.

Finally, she had swung her leg around and dismounted him. She uncuffed his hands and left him to uncuff his feet as she went to fetch them a bottle of water to share.

They had spooned and slept. He had called in absent from work. She woke slowly, the light filtering in through the tree outside the window...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers