Tentacle fiend Ch. 02

Story Info
Tentacle monster’s eggs hatch and monster violate trans man.
1.2k words
4.29
18.5k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up this time in a comfortable bed, not unlike my own, but undeniably a different bed. This one was bigger, and had much more luxurious sheets. The room had an odd scent to it, and I was unbound.

The room around me didn't appear to have a door, but I had to have gotten in there somehow. The walls were vaguely geometrically patterned, blue in color. The floor was carpeted.

I looked down at my stomach. It still looked about as swollen as before, and felt stretched. The stuff the monster had deposited in my gut had stayed inside me, and I knew it'd be useless to try to push it out. I didn't want to try without a way to dispose of it, anyway.

I felt my lower pelvis, and it felt hard. The eggs must still be in me, using me as an incubator. The memory of the last time I was awake was hazy, but if memory served, there were many dozens of small, marble sized eggs deposited in me. The memory of the orgasms I was forced to experience brought back the fear of that day, and I wondered how long it'd be before the eggs hatched.

I didn't have to wonder long. No sooner did the thought cross my mind than did I feel something shift, just a tiny amount, inside my uterus. I found myself wishing I'd gotten my hysto for a brief moment, before all hell broke loose inside me. It seemed as though all of the eggs hatched at once, and were moving around in me to try to get to... something. They weren't trying to leave, despite my desperate wishes for them to. No, instead it seemed as though they were clamoring to.. the thought filled me with horror... like they were clamoring to get to the lining of my uterus. Just then the man from before, and he looked like a man again, entered, and confirmed this fear.

"It seems my young have hatched. You have just the right amount of lining on your uterus to feed all of them, just enough so they can survive outside you. As they do this, they secrete some hormones that will force you to become aroused, and I will make you cum every one of them out. As they exit, they'll feast on your cum."

Already, I was feeling those blasted hormones from those... things. I didn't even know what they looked like, and I felt sick when I realized this. I almost fainted, but then felt a surge of energy and anxiety.

The man started to transform again, and it was all too much. I think it was only for a few seconds, but I fainted. The man had used the opportunity to spread my legs, with enough strength to make escape impossible, as well as my arms, and I felt wriggling inside me again. I began to hyperventilate, but oddly enough I never felt like I was running out of air. I suddenly recognized the scent. It was oxygen. I remembered it from a post op experience where I needed oxygen.

He used one tentacle to rub against my dick, and the sensation was once again almost too much. I moaned, already on the edge, when the wriggling started to concentrate lower, and I felt one of them breach my cervix. Thus started the first of tonight's orgasms. It squirmed the whole way out, causing unbearable sensation, and the orgasms that came with were the most intense I'd ever felt, with only a few seconds pause in between.

It fell out of me, onto the bed, and it looked like something out of an nightmare. It was very small, about the size of a quarter, but it was a mess of wriggling tentacles that slid over each other in a sickening way. I screamed in horror.

I reached down, I don't even know what I planned to do, but it didn't matter anyway. The next hatchling had started its way through my cervix, and it felt like it wasn't the only one that had reached this area. It almost felt like they were fighting to get out, and they were stretching my cervix in the process. Instead of pain as would be expected with this, I felt intense pleasure as I was being invaded from my core. Two of them fell out of me, then another, and then three at once. As the torrent was let loose, the man/monster took a tentacle that had an open, gaping hole at the end that was opening and closing, and approached my anus with it.

The hole closed, and I saw a small bulge come to the end of it. The bulge turned out to be full of lube that he then used to push the tentacle far up my ass. Not as far as the night before, but it was inching in. It felt almost like my gut was being cleaned out. There were small bulges traveling away from my ass. The whole time, the monster offspring were coming out of me and coming and coming. A few dozen of them came out of me in this fashion.

I started to feel like I might pee from the orgasms and the stress of it all, when I felt something creep up my urethra again. There were no tentacles leading from the man to my urethra, so I had to conclude it was one of the young I'd been forced to incubate. I wanted to desperately to push it away, but it just kept fondling my urethra until I almost felt like I'd burst. At the last second, the man pushed the creature aside, and slid a much thicker than last night tentacle up my urethra. It didn't hurt, it wasn't too thick for the hole, but I felt intense, intense pressure inside me, from my full bladder and the tentacle now preventing me from releasing it. I was beyond seeing stars from cumming so long. My bladder, oddly enough, was starting to feel emptier, despite me not being able to release it. I looked down, and my stomach was returning to a normal size. I knew this was almost over.

Once again, there was sensation in too many places. The tentacle on my dick started going haywire, there was still a few more hatchlings coming out of me, there was a thick tentacle in my urethra, and the tentacle up my ass started wiggling around inside me. I felt a tentacle slithering into my hair, then it grabbed ahold and pulled my head back. My breathing quickened, and I knew something big was coming.

The last of the tentacle monster hatchlings finally left my uterus, and the man had one final thing he wanted from me. He pulled me to the edge of the bed, sweeping the young into a bucket I hadn't seen before, and his phallus, which he'd used to inseminate me the night before, was revealed.

He pushed in a couple inches, then out, then several inches, then out, then the thick, slightly long phallus bottomed out inside me. He repeated in and out, going faster and faster. The other tentacles started fucking me too, and I came around the invading tentacles. He came inside me in all three holes, bloating me once again, but only with cum this time.