Tentacle fiend Ch. 03

Story Info
New monster fucks trans ftm and goes all the way through.
882 words
4.22
15.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, I awoke from what felt like a long, deep sleep, which I fell into right after I finished expelling all the cum that monster left in me. The room was almost pitch dark, save for what looked like something wriggling on the walls, something phosphorescent, light blue in color. Something that was growing, and growing closer to me.

I tried to back away, but I quickly found wall behind me. With the room being so dark, there was no way I could see well enough to be able to escape. I tried to calm my breathing but panic was setting in as the wriggling mass was getting closer, so close, I was out of options. I'd had no chance to begin with, and now all I could do was put up a pointless fight.

And I didn't fight as much this time. I was scared, yes, but I'd survived this much. What could this monster do to me that hadn't already been done to me? The wriggling appendages found my feet, which I jerked back away. They closed in faster, wrapping, creeping up my feet, my legs, and my lower torso. They took their time pulling my legs apart, almost as if rubbing in that they could do whatever they wanted to me, at their own pace.

While my legs are being pulled apart, the others went for my belly button, my front hole, and my ass. They weren't very big each, but slowly, they crammed as many tentacles into each hole as they could.

They were moving so much inside me, I didn't notice right away that I was being lifted from the soft surface I'd woken on. I was being repositioned.

The tentacles had a firm enough grasp on me to force me onto my knees with my ass up and head low. I felt the many tentacles in my ass withdraw, and one that was about the size of a small dick entered. It was so slick it had no issue getting inside, and it pushed deeper, deeper. The tentacles in my front hole pushed deeper too, and I felt one doing something to my cervix.

Some of the tentacles figured out that my dick was a spot that got a reaction, and they seemed to love that. They were so slimy, and they were rubbing all over my dick, my labia, and inside me. The tentacle in my ass was still pushing deeper, and it felt like it was siphoning stuff out of me. Deeper, and deeper. I felt it get to the end of my colon, and felt a jab on my ass cheek. My muscles relaxed, the tentacle pushed past the now relaxed sphincter that separated the large and small intestine. It pushed into my small intestine, I could feel it going into the middle of my abdomen.

I don't know how, but none of this hurt at all. As a matter of fact, I felt like I was both very close to an orgasm and very far from one. The tentacles on my dick writhed against it, and I felt one of the tentacles in my front hole breach my cervix. It swelled until I knew it should be hurting me, and started pumping something through my cervix and into my uterus.

The tentacle in my ass was still pushing in, and I felt it come into my stomach. Deeper still it pushed, until I felt it in my esophagus, and then in my mouth. It tasted like mango, but it was so slimy it was awful. It hung out of my mouth, and I knew there was nothing I could do to help myself, so I didn't waste energy trying to fight anymore.

My lower abdomen felt like it was swelling, and I could see a little bulge there too.

I wondered what was inside me this time.

Once the tentacle in my cervix decided it'd pumped enough of whatever it was into me, I felt something being done to my cervix but I couldn't tell what. The tentacle withdrew from my vagina, and I thought it must have put some sort of plug into my cervix because nothing was leaking out, and it felt fluid inside me. The tentacle that went through me started to withdraw as well, stopping several inches before it fully was out of me. It swelled until the pressure was almost too much. To add to the mix, yet again my urethra was penetrated, and I felt it pumping something into my bladder. This was so uncomfortable I tried and tried to squirm away but the tentacles held me fast. Something fastened itself onto my dick and started sucking.

Somehow the discomfort of having my bladder filled, my ass stuffed, and my uterus filled with something added to the feeling of the tentacle on my dick and I came and came. The tentacles didn't stop, only getting more intense until the orgasms started to hurt. I felt my bladder being emptied and filled and emptied and filled, I felt the tentacle in my ass pump fluid into my gut, and I felt a flutter, just a flutter of something in my uterus, all just before all the tentacles withdrew at once and I passed out once again.