Tentacle fiend Ch. 04

Story Info
Ftm births unknown creature, then is attacked again.
847 words
4.3
14.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A feeling of something moving inside my uterus woke me this time. I don't know what had been pumped into me, but it seemed it had somehow become a new creature that wanted out. The feeling got more and more intense and I tried to touch my stomach to discover my hands were fastened in a T position away from my body. My legs were parted in what felt like a birthing position. The room was completely dark.

The feeling of something moving inside me grew more and more intense, and I felt it breach my cervix and start a slow pace out of me. It felt huge, and smooth. Finally, it exited me completely. A few seconds passed and I felt something thin wrap several times around my dick, and it started stimulating me there. I felt something just enter my front hole, but it didn't go any further in, just teased at the entrance. It kept getting more and more intense until I came, and it immediately as I came wrapped something around my neck until I couldn't breathe, and I was still cumming, and cumming, until lack of oxygen made the world start fading. I was going to die, I was sure of it. But I woke again after some time passed out from asphyxiation, with nothing around my neck anymore. The creature wasn't touching me anymore, but I had no way of knowing anything besides that. Now, there was nothing to do except wait until whatever was going to happen next.

I didn't have to wait long. I was released from the bonds, and I fell a couple feet onto a soft surface. It felt like carpet, but somehow not like carpet. Almost as if it was moving.

I quickly found out I wasn't far from the truth when I thought it was moving. When I tried to get up, I realized some of the tendrils had wrapped around my hands and elbows, and more were wrapping around my legs. I was being pulled down, and I even felt some of the tendrils weave themselves into my hair, pulling my head firmly to the ground.

I felt the tendrils slowly encase my whole body, not only holding me fast but excreting some sort of slime that made every touch feel so intense I couldn't help but squirm to try to get away. I knew it was in vain, I knew that my movement was making it that much more intense, but I couldn't seem to stop. The thin, strong tendrils focused heavily on the areas I was most sensitive. My legs were forcibly spread as far as they could go, which was pretty far.

There was a deep pressure in my belly button, so many tendrils, which sent a shock feeling into my dick. It got hard, which interested the tendrils. They lightly touched the head, causing tears to come to my eyes from how sensitive it was.

I couldn't bear the sensation, yet I was being forced to endure it. The tendrils were excreting that slime all over my dick, and some of them were beginning to gather around my front hole. One slipped inside me, still excreting that nerve stimulating slime, then another, and more, and more until I felt so full, just starting to get uncomfortable, but not like I might burst. I could feel liquid seeping out of me as I was being stuffed. It almost felt like I could feel inside of me being filled.

I felt something poking at my anus. It was so small and lubricated, it had no trouble slipping inside me. I could feel it making its way deeper inside me, shortly followed by a few more tendrils. All of them seemed interested in pushing as deep into me as they could, and I could feel every single one of them. It was almost like whatever they were excreting was forcing new nerves to grow. I could feel them rubbing on my colon walls, going up, to the right, and down again. They massaged at the sphincter separating the small and large intestine, and breached it so they could make their way further up my digestive tract.

The tendrils on my dick were rubbing now, with urgency. As I was being violated in totality (or so I presently thought) I was being forced to orgasm. Another two tendrils entered my urethra, breached into my bladder, and traveled up from there. They followed the ureters to my kidneys, and I don't know what they did from there but I started to feel woozy. I was cumming and cumming.

I gagged as the first tendril neared the top of my esophagus, the sensation so intense it was nauseating. But the nausea quickly went away. More and more tendrils made their way back to open air through my mouth. Somehow, I was still cumming as what felt like every nerve in my body was being individually stimulated at once. Then, all at once, the tendrils left me, the floor stopped moving, and I was alone once again.