Tentacle fiend Ch. 05

Story Info
Ftm is bred again.
1.1k words
4.16
12.3k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I found myself naked, being shoved into what looked like a 7 foot tall, 5x5 cage. The bars were as thick as my forearm, with an equal width of space between them. Every foot down, there was another, horizontal bar. At the top of the cage were a few 1x1 windows. The bottom was thickly padded. The man who shoved me in, the same man who bred me originally, said in parting, "You have nowhere to go. Just accept it." His words sent a chill down my spine.

I looked around the room my cage was in. It was dimly lit, with no discernible features besides that it was dark. The only light came from the top of my cage, illuminating only a few feet beyond.

Something was moving in the darkness. Thick tentacles slowly revealed themselves, crawling closer across the floor. They seemed to be coming from one direction, and despite logic and the man's parting words, I found myself backing away. I saw them approaching and couldn't stop myself from moving to the opposite side of the cage, pressing myself against the bars when the tentacles finally entered the confinement. This was a mistake.

As soon as my skin touched the bars, I realized that some tentacles had been lying in wait for this moment, and they fixed my wrists, stomach, knees, and ankles to the bars. Another tentacle wound itself into my hair and pulled back, forcing my head as far back as the bars would allow. Oh god oh god oh god I knew by now what my purpose here was, and I didn't think I'd ever get used to it. I was a slave, to be used for pleasure or breeding, I wasn't sure which. Maybe it was both. I knew this thing was going to force me to allow it to breed me.

I felt more tentacles wrap around my ankles and knees, and the former tentacles retracted. My legs were slowly forced apart, despite my almost involuntary attempts to keep them closed. I whimpered, and one tentacle caressed my face, almost as if to assure me that it wouldn't hurt me. My knees were fixed as far apart as they could go without my hips dislocating, and my ankles fixed right below them. I couldn't move, except to wriggle a little bit. But even that wasn't much.

I felt something touch my crotch, but couldn't look down to see what was going on. I'm sure I was better off not knowing, anyway. It was slimy, extremely warm, and firm, but fleshy, like an extremely erect penis. It was so slimy that it started dripping down my inner thighs as it rubbed my crotch, from my dick to my front hole. I strained without everything in me trying to get away, trying so hard to escape. It was in vain.

It moved from my dick, back to my front hole, and teased it a few times. Then, back to my asshole. It poked in a few times, inciting more struggles from me, before slowly moving in, in, further into me. It got a little ways in, all the way up to my ribcage so maybe a foot and a half, before squirting a lot of something inside me. I almost immediately felt the effects: an intense desire to be filled, and I couldn't think straight.

I knew I'd been drugged by this creature, and it just fueled my fear, which somehow fueled my forced libido. The creature slowly, achingly, pulled the tentacle out of me. Or rather, almost out of me. When it was just a few inches inside me, another tentacle started poking at my front hole. More squirms from me, both from fear and from the intense sensation the drug was causing. It started inching its way inside me, and the tentacle in my ass started coming back in. Another, much smaller tentacle joined, into my urethra. Immediately after it breached the sphincter there, it started slowly, drop by drop, filling my bladder with some unknown substance.

The tentacle in my front hole bottomed out inside me, reaching the very deepest part of me and pressing in, causing intense discomfort. What I didn't realize about this was that another, smaller tentacle had breached my cervix and was going deeper inside me than even medical equipment has ever been. As I felt flutters of pressure inside my lower abdomen, all while the tentacle in my ass was pumping in and out and the tentacle in my urethra was filling my bladder, I felt a presence touch my mind. It told me nothing, but I felt what it was doing.

It was reaching deep, deep inside me, past my uterus and Fallopian tubes, and was taking egg after egg from my ovaries into my uterus. Not all or even most of them, but a lot.

I felt something on my dick, something bumpy and moving fast. The sensation was so intense and startling, and I was already so aroused from the drug and then what was happening to me, I came immediately. I strained against my bonds again, I didn't want to cum, I didn't want to be bred anymore, I wanted this all to end. But the thing on my dick kept rubbing and rubbing and the tentacles in me were so thick I couldn't stop cumming. The tentacle in my bladder stopped filling me and started emptying me, only for me to find out later it would continue this cycle of filling and emptying my bladder.

As I came, the tentacle in my reproductive organs finished harvesting my eggs, and another, final thing attached itself to me. It sucked on my dick, hard, all while vibrating and I don't know if it was doing anything else because I came so hard I heard a ringing in my ears, I saw stars, and couldn't breathe. It just kept going and going and while I was cumming so hard I was losing control, the thing inside me was cumming, too. It filled my uterus with its cum, and it was slightly too thick for the cum to exit through my cervix. All of the eggs it harvested were fertilized. The tentacle in my ass started pumping something else into me, but I felt no drug like effects from this one. This was probably straight cum. I saw my belly start to bulge again, and once again I found tears in my eyes. I was so scared for my body, for my mind, for my future. These creatures kept using me, seemingly trying to break me. I was constantly afraid, but couldn't seem to acclimate to my new fate.