Tentacled Mirror Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you not see what you desire is within your grasp?" The voice boomed in my head. "Submit and I will allow you euphoria that you could not possibly imagine. Submit your body and mind to me. You will be rewarded."

To emphasize its point my body's senses became heightened and in a matter of moments, I nearly reached an orgasm. As my brain flooded with various chemicals the pleasure center of my brain lit up. I rubbed my pearl as much as I could without being noticed. 

My body flushed and I could begin to feel my wetness soaking through my pants where I was rubbing myself. My face felt hot undoubtedly from blushing. My nipples were erect and wanting attention. 

Stan was still talking but I didn't care. He was pointing at something on the drawing I think. Everything around me faded into the background and all I could think about were the creature's words. Each time I turned them over in my head I felt another jolt bringing me closer to an orgasm. 

Any moment now I wouldn't be able to hold back my moaning anymore. I would have to take care of this and I didn't care how I would do it. At this point, I would bend myself over Stan's desk and beg him to fuck me if I had to. I brought my left hand to the top of my pants, ready to plunge them into my pants and try to satisfy this fire burning within me. 

 

The ringing phone startled me back to reality with a little jump. I pulled my hand from the top of my pants, my heart beating hard in my chest from the arousal and the startling from the phone. Luckily Stan had turned around to check who was calling and had answered the call. 

He points at my desk and flashes me his five fingers. He's telling me that he's going to take this call and it will be a few minutes. Literally saved by the bell, well phone but it works. I leave my drawings for him and had back to my desk. I feel how damp my panties and pants are as well as how hard my nipples are. 

When I sit at my desk the first thing I do is check the time. Work is almost done for the day. If I'm lucky Stan will be busy the rest of the day and I can get out of here without finishing the meeting. 

Sitting at my desk now I can feel the sexual desire and lust boiling just beneath the surface. I think again of the creature's words. I find myself both curious and incredibly aroused just thinking about it. But I can't submit to it, right? Or can I?

12