All Comments on 'Tenth Anniversary'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The start was adorable. "I am going to be his wife!" And you knew she was a keeper when she shared her coveted 96-pack of Crayola. You just don't do that for anyone other than your soulmate. And she proved her worth and loyalty later in life by resisting a huge fantasy because it would be a betrayal. Shame that her sister and those other two sluts couldn't follow slut. Oh well, their failures made a nice divorce triple-kill c-c-c-combo breaker. Bonus points for that one. :)

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

Good but more suite to Romance I think - 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"I love you. Quoting the 'Last Crusader', 'You have chosen... wisely."

===> Huzzah for Loren! She passed her February Sucks test with flying colors. True love. Nice to see. Fun to read. Made me feel good. 5 stars. And unlike some critics below, in reality this is a rare story theme in LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loren, the anti Linda (FS reference) and the MC, a more mature version of Jim (again FS). 5 stars. A true loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

With all the stories on here being about cheating and deception, I love the fact that every now and again there is a well written story that shows true love between a couple. I don’t really understand why a group of friends of which one is a main characters sister will decide to go out as a group with the main intent to have a good time but also cheat on their significant others while feeling the need to try and drag someone down with them using whatever means are at their disposal just short of kidnapping. You would think that knowing their friend has a great loving marriage would be reason enough to not even bring her with let alone attempt to destroy her marriage. I have never been a cheater so I just don’t get it. This was a wonderful and beautiful love story that I am thrilled to have come across. Thank you for putting all your effort into creating another gem of a story.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

FS sequel #102 that I have read. Great work.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars for an average story, but there was no wife to burn at the stake in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seems he has to bribe the bitch wife for her to remain faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, it seams we care for vanilla but in the back of our minds want to find chilly inside. Isn’t that screwed?!

Captcha

AllNigherAllNigher21 days ago

I liked it, but I thought the husband was a bit of a dick.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

You know, once in a while you get a story where the guy's not cheating, not a cuck, not an asshole, and the wife doesn't fit into one of those appropriate categories either. He wasn't bribing her, he wasn't telling her what she could / couldn't do while nothing applied to him. No, he was telling her what would be for both of them and there wasn't any wiggle room. Basically exactly what his wife knew and why she called him. Also, the extravagant trips were not bribes for God's sake. The trips are what a loving husband does for a loving wife within their budget. I also thought it was an excellent point Tomh1966 made when he reiterated that they were going to be on a loving vacation in England while her three 'drinking buddies' were all looking at divorce. Nice story ~ disregard the haters ~ maybe appease all of them by having the husband hijack the plane, kill the pilot, and then fuck the flight attendants while he makes his wife watch. Yeah, that could be an alternate ending..........

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I enjoyed it. No BTB needed, except for the 3 cheaters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...