Teresa Scalia: Teresa's Exotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not Baxter, oh no not Baxter." Barbara mentally lamented. "I guess I'll just have to see where this goes and hope for the best." Barbara decided to brazen it out and feign ignorance. "We're going to Baxter?" Barbara asked with a slight tone of trepidation.

Jenna could detect a hint of apprehension in Barbara's voice. "I think Miss Barbara may be having some notions about what is going on." Jenna thought. "Yes, there's a lovely winery there and some interesting shops." Jenna replied.

"Sounds great, I'm in the mood for some wine." said Barbara. Thinking to herself "I'm in need of some wine in more ways than one."

The ladies arrived in town and after parking Jenna's VW, they started their walking tour of the various shops. There was another resident of Middleport taking a shopping trip to Baxter today. Mrs. Teresa Scalia was on the hunt to add some antiques to her collection. Teresa was wearing a brown tweed, knitted sweater dress. Long sleeved with a turtleneck collar, the hem fell just to the knee. And as was common for most of Teresa's wardrobe the fit was sufficiently snug to leave no doubt as to her physical attributes. Teresa also sported a new pair of medium brown knee-high boots and matching handbag with shoulder strap. As she exited one shop, Teresa happened to look across the street and lo and behold were a couple familiar faces. Teresa stopped in her tracks to confirm her observation.

"It's Barbara and that dancer!" Teresa observed as she watched the two. "And my aren't they chummy." Jenna and Barbara were indeed quite at ease with each other, walking shoulder touching shoulder and sharing a laugh. "I always knew there was something going on between those two. Now's my chance to get some real dirt on that blonde." Teresa then began some covert surveillance. Following the pair at a discrete distance, Teresa took great pains to avoid being discovered.

A few hours of shopping went by quickly with Teresa staying in visual contact. Jenna checked her watch.

"Oh gosh! It's almost 6:30 PM we need to get to the winery for their last tour."

The shopping had relaxed Barbara and she had put some of her fears to rest. She was looking forward to the winery. The pair made their way to the parking lot and Jenna's VW. Teresa hung back still watching their every move.

"It looks like they're leaving. I bet they're going to some sleazy motel." Teresa thought. Fortunately for Teresa, her car was in the same lot.

With their purchases stashed in the back of the VW, Jenna headed to the winery on the edge of town. As the red Volkswagen left the parking lot, Teresa scurried over to her Lexus SUV. She quickly left the parking lot in the same direction as the Volkswagen. And it wasn't long before she spotted them on the road. Red Volkswagen bugs tend to stand out. In less than a mile they were at the winery. Barbara and Jenna entered the front entrance to begin the tour. Not daring to follow them into the winery, Teresa parked at an advantageous point where she could observe them when they exited.

"Not the rendezvous I had thought of. I'll have to see what happens when they come out." Teresa thought.

The girls enjoyed the tour, but both were ready for imbibing. Both girls tasted several different varieties and decided on a bottle of white for purchase. Seated at a table, Jenna noticed that Barbara was knocking back two glasses to her one.

"Well, it seems Mrs. Anderson is loosening up with little encouragement from me." Jenna laughed to herself. The bottle of white was empty and the winery was closing for the evening. It was nearly 8 PM.

"I don't know about you, but I'm famished," said Jenna. "Let's go get some dinner."

"Dinner sounds wonderful." Barbara said. In her slightly tipsy state, Barbara had put the restaurant of Miya Khatri to the back of her mind. Barbara Jenna exited the winery arm in arm and sharing another laugh. This was all observed by the vigilant Teresa.

"My God they look like they're on a date! I bet that's what it is. Oh Barbie, you are going to get in some deep trouble." Teresa said with evil glee. Teresa was ready to confront the pair then and there but decided to hold off. "I'll let Barbara's little peccadillo run for a while and see what develops." Teresa was having a wickedly good time playing spy.

Back in the VW for another short ride into town, with Teresa following at a discreet distance in her Lexus SUV. Jenna parked across the street from the restaurant and Barbara was jolted back into shocked sobriety.

"Oh my God. Miya Khatri's restaurant." thought Barbara.

Jenna could see the dismay on Barbara's face.

"Barbara, I have to make a confession to you and be completely honest." Jenna said as she took Barbara's hand in hers. "The owner of this restaurant, Miya Khatri, is a friend of mine. And I know you sold her the property. Miya doesn't know any details of our past, just that we know each other." Obviously, Jenna wasn't being completely honest.

Barbara considered Jenna's confession. Perhaps the alcohol swayed her, Barbara accepted Jenna's explanation.

"Okay Jenna. Thank you for that." Barbara said as she leaned over to Jenna and kissed her on the cheek. "Now let's have dinner, shall we?"

"Yes, let's!" Jenna replied.

Meanwhile Teresa had found a parking place about ½ a block

from the restaurant. Exiting her vehicle, she quickly located the red Volkswagen in time to see Jenna and Barbara walk into the restaurant hand-in-hand.

"Well, well, well," Teresa thought "this is interesting. I need to get into that restaurant and see how Barbie's date night develops."

Jenna and Barbara entered the restaurant and were greeted by the hostess, who was attired in traditional Indian garb. The ladies were seated in a corner booth, featuring a wraparound cushioned seat.

"Would you please tell Miya that Jenna Myers and Barbara Anderson are here?"

"Certainly," replied the hostess. In a few minutes Miya Khatri arrived at their table. Miya was dressed in a traditional Indian sari of bright crimson silk. The short-sleeved top left no doubt of Ms. Khatri's expansive bust and the skirt portion was equally form fitting.

"Good evening ladies. Welcome to my restaurant. So good to see you again Jenna. And Ms. Anderson, I thought you didn't know my friend Jenna?" Said a very coy Miya.

Barbara began to try and offer an explanation, but before she could say anything Jenna put the situation at ease.

"Now Miya, Barbara and I have got this all put behind us. And we're here to have a nice evening." Jenna said breezily.

"Yes Ms. Khatri, I apologize for my slight deception." Confessed Barbara.

"Not a problem at all, and while we're at it, shouldn't we all be on a first name basis?" Miya asked.

"Of course, Miya." Barbara replied with a smile.

"Wonderful! I'll send your server over to get your drink order while you look over the menu. And tonight, everything's with my compliments. So enjoy yourselves." Miya said. With that Miya are two ladies to their dinner.

"Thank you for getting me past what could've been a very awkward moment." Barbara said as she looked into Jenna's eyes.

"That's quite all right. We're going to have a wonderful evening." Jenna said with just a slight tone of seduction.

While all this was going on Teresa had stealthily entered the restaurant and found a seat at the bar. From this vantage point she could maintain her surveillance through a room divider unbeknownst to her targets. As the evening progressed, Jenna and Barbara enjoyed a sumptuous Indian dinner. Both women were also enjoying the complementary drinks. The dinner plates had been cleared from the table and the women were enjoying an after-dinner cordial. Barbara took the opportunity to slide over in the booth to be directly next to Jenna. With their thighs touching, beneath the table Barbara placed her hand on Jenna's leg and leaned in close to her face.

"This is been such a wonderful day, thank you so much." Barbara said in a hushed tone.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'm having a wonderful time as well." said Jenna as she moved even closer to Barbara and put her right arm around her shoulder. Jenna gifted Barbara with a lingering kiss on the cheek. This activity did not go unnoticed by the snooping Teresa.

"Oh my God! Hello young lovers!"

The dinner crowd had diminished in the restaurant and it was nearing closing time. The barman advised Teresa that they would be closing soon and that she would have time for one more libation. Teresa ordered another glass of wine and pondered her next move. She didn't have long to wait. At this point all the dinner crowd had left, with the exception of the employees, the owner, and Mss. Scalia, Anderson, and Meyers.

"I've got a few things to wrap up down here and then close up shop. Why don't you two go to my apartment and I'll join you in a few minutes." Miya suggested.

"All right, shall we Barbara?" said Jenna as she gave Barbara's thigh an under the table squeeze. That squeeze was incentive enough for Barbara to venture forth with the anticipation of things to come.

"Fine with me." Barbara agreed. The pair exited the booth and turned towards the back of the business. As they departed, side-by-side, Jenna took the opportunity to cop a quick feel of Barbara's round, denim covered derrière. "Oh!" Barbara yipped as she did a quick hop. Looking directly at Jenna with a slight smile, Barbara did nothing to remove Jenna's hand. And in fact, covered it with her own keeping it firmly in place on her butt. Teresa witnessed it all and heard the conversation. She was more determined than ever to continue her observations.

"I've got to see what they're up to and I'm sure it's nothing innocent. But this place is closing now. I need somewhere to hide until everyone's gone." Teresa schemed. As stealthily as possible, she made her way to the women's restroom. Entering one of the stalls, she precariously perched herself, standing on the seat in her leather soled boots. Leather souls offer little traction against the smooth plastic of the seat. Teresa had to carefully manager balance. After about 15 minutes a female voice called out.

"Anyone in here? Closing time. Anyone at all?"

With that, the lights in the restroom went off and Teresa was standing on a toilet seat in the darkness. Teresa silently waited another 20 minutes. Hearing no indication of there being anyone in close proximity, she gingerly stepped down off the commode. Going to the door Teresa cautiously opened and surveyed the scene.

The dining room and bar area lighting was off except for some minimum night lighting. Teresa heard no sound save for some faint sounds of music coming from the rear of the building. Searching for the source of the music, Teresa could hear the sounds of conversation and laughter. Finding her way through the dark room she came upon the stairwell to the apartment.

The narrow stairwell was dark, but she could see soft light coming through a doorway at right angles at the top of the stairs from the left side. Teresa eavesdropped for a few minutes, barely understanding what was being said. She noticed that the conversation had stopped. Curiosity getting the best of her, Teresa slowly began creeping up the stairs.

Keeping low, Teresa was practically on hands and knees as she climbed the heavily carpeted steps. She stayed close to the left wall of the staircase. Touching the rough-cut boards that made up the wall covering, Teresa found the surface covered with sharp points and splinters of wood. As she scaled the steps, her left hip rubbed against the wood siding. The knit of her sweater dress was snagging on the splinters.

"Dammit." Teresa thought as she freed her dress from a stray splinter for the third time. Reaching the top of the stairs, stayed in a prone position and peeked around the corner of the door. There she saw Jenna and Barbara embracing in a slow dance.

As the couple did a slow pirouette, Teresa could see Barbara's hands on Jenna's very round bubble butt administering some soft caresses. Jenna was gently kissing Barbara's neck. Entering from an adjoining room, Miya paused to look at the couple. She had changed from her traditional sari into a pair of gray sweatpants and white T-shirt. Considering her next move for a moment, Miya came up behind Barbara and embraced her. Barbara looked back at Miya as Miya moved in to kiss her mouth. Barbara did nothing to resist and the three swayed in unison to the music.

"I knew she was a dyke." Teresa said somewhat triumphantly. "God they're all dikes! Now I've got to get some evidence on Barbie. Something I can spread all over and ruin her."

Cautiously, so as to make no sound, Teresa reached into her over the shoulder bag and retrieved her phone. Laying prone, Teresa stretched her right arm to get an angle for incriminating photos. Seeing that she couldn't get the lovers quite into the frame, Teresa pushed forward on her toes to increase her reach. Stretching as far she could, Teresa barely had a grip on the phone. Straining in her efforts to extend her reach, Teresa dropped her phone.

Immediately she froze fearing that she would be discovered. Fortunately, the heavy pile carpet cushioned the impact and no sound was created. Teresa tried to retrieve the phone, but it was out of her reach. Stretch as she might she could not touch it with her fingers. She absolutely could not crawl any further as it would put her directly in the doorway and in full view.

Desperate for a means to retrieve her phone, Teresa took her bag off her shoulder. Leaning hard against the wall and using the purse strap, she attempted to loop it over her phone and draw toward her. Her first two attempts failed. On her third attempt Teresa pushed hard on her tiptoes to extend her reach. The heavy pile carpet combined with her smooth leather soled boots offered no traction and Teresa's feet slipped out from under her. With an audible grunt, Teresa came down hard on her stomach with her legs straight out behind her and arm stretched in front.

"What was that?" said Jenna.

"Sounds like someone in the stairwell." Miya replied.

Teresa knew the jig was up and was now scrambling to make a hasty retreat. She lunged forward to grab her phone but was prevented because her dress was firmly snagged on the wall. Struggling to try and get her footing, Teresa's boots could find no purchase on the steps and she was literally spinning her wheels. Grasping the snagged dress with her left hand, Teresa pulled and tugged to try and free it to no avail. She made a final desperate lunge forward to grab her phone and missed. Again flat on her stomach, Teresa began to slide down the stairs.

Her sweater dress, firmly snagged, stayed put. Teresa could feel the hem slide up her thighs as she descended. Teresa's plunge was slowed for a moment when the hem stretched over the expanse of her derrière. Teresa was scrambling for a grip either with her feet or hands and was having no success. The hem snapped over the apex of Teresa's bottom and the slide continued. Momentum was now taking over and Teresa could not stop it. She continued bouncing down the stairs on her belly. Teresa's chin clipped a stair tread and dazed her. Her dress was quickly pulled inside out. There was another pause with the dress bunching up below Teresa's bust line. The pause was fleeting as gravity was taking over. Once past Teresa's boobs the dress quickly pealed inside out overhead and shoulders and off of her arms.

With over half the stairwell yet to traverse, Teresa's descent speed was increasing. Her boots hit the floor at the bottom of the stairs. Teresa's momentum carried her briefly to a standing position. Still dazed from the rough-and-tumble ride down the stairs she could not keep standing. She then backwards falling awkwardly directly on her ass. Somewhat shocked she did not make an immediate attempt to rise in the dark landing.

Miya stepped into the foyer at the head of the stairs. Seeing nothing in the darkness she switched on the hall light. At the bottom of the stairs she spied Mrs. Teresa Scalia. Suddenly bathed in light, Teresa took stock of her situation. On her bottom and thighs she could feel the chill of the tile floor where she unceremoniously landed. Her hands went to her bra covered breasts and then down over her torso to her hips, verifying with her hands what her eyes were telling her. She had managed to lose her dress. Looking to the top of the stairs Teresa rose.

"Who the hell are you! What are you doing?" Asked Miya.

Jenna and Barbara joined Miya in the foyer, curious about the commotion. Both women spotted Teresa at the same time.

"Teresa!!" Barbara exclaimed.

"Why it's Mrs. Scalia. And by the looks of things, she's misplaced her clothes." Jenna smirked.

Teresa got to a standing position and tried to assess her situation. She indeed had completely lost her sweater dress. Clad only in a chocolate brown lace bra and matching lace panties, Teresa was quite a sight in her knee-high boots. Miya spied the phone and purse on the floor and the sweater dress clinging to the wood wall. Not concerned with damage to the garment, Miya tore the dress free. Teresa tried to cover herself with her arms as she began to make demands.

"Give me my things and I'll be out of here." Teresa commanded as she tried to smooth out her hair.

Miya surveyed the situation. She looked to Jenna and Barbara. "Do you two know this woman?"

"Miya this is the diva I told you about from the oil wrestling show." Jenna offered. At the mention of the oil wrestling show Barbara shot a look at Jenna and immediately blushed as she did not want to be reminded of that event.

"All right but what is she doing here?" Miya asked.

"I can answer that." Barbara said very seriously. "She's spying on me. Trying to get some dirt she can use to embarrass me." Taking the phone from Miya, Jenna began scrolling through the pictures. Finding what she was after, she showed the phone to Miya.

"Spying indeed and taking pictures. Very naughty Mrs. Scalia." said Jenna. Jenna handed the phone to Barbara who looked through the pictures. Barbara was seething and ready to take Teresa to task.

"Give me my things right now dammit!" an increasingly irritated Teresa ordered as she stomped her foot for emphasis. "Stay out of my purse. You've got no business looking in there." Said Teresa as she watched Miya search through her things. Forgoing her attempt to maintain some modesty, Teresa crossed her arms under her chest.

Miya did indeed make a quick inventory of the contents of Teresa's purse. Finding a few critical items such as car keys and driver's license. Miya's creative mind went to work. She recalled what Jenna had told her about Teresa Scalia. Both Jenna's firsthand knowledge at the oil wrestling show and what Maria Ramirez had told Jenna of Maria's past dealings with Teresa. And it was not lost on Miya how attractive Mrs. Scalia was and already in her lingerie. Miya viewed this as an opportunity for some exciting recreation.

"She certainly has a good rack and those hips. Oh my. I'll just bet that back porch is impressive. I could have some fun with her." Miya thought.

"Mrs. Scalia, or may I call you Teresa? You need to come up here and we will discuss what should be done with you." Miya said.

"I'm not doing anything you say. Give me my things. I want to leave right now!" Teresa retorted as she put her hands on her hips.

Miya thought this act of defiance was quite amusing given the situation Teresa was in.

"Now, now Mrs. Scalia, you have no leverage whatsoever. I have your purse, I have your car keys, I have your driver's license and I even have your clothes." Miya laughed as she flaunted Teresa's abandoned dress. "What are you going to do? Walk out onto the street at 11:30 PM in your bra and panties? I'm sure you'll get a ride somewhere, but it won't be the ride you expect or want. And it's probably little chilly outside for what you're wearing. So let's stop the nonsense."