Teresa Scalia: Teresa's Exotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, let's stop this nonsense and get on with what I've got in store for you." Miya thought lustily.

Barbara was having a few thoughts of her own regarding Teresa's fate. Her mind went back to the episode at the Gentlemen's Club when she and Teresa had teamed up to get some dirt on Roxanne Starr. When they were discovered, Teresa bailed out leaving Barbara stuck in a trashcan and apprehended by Maria, Kathy, and Roxanne. The tonsorial experience Barbara had with those three left a lasting impression.

As for Jenna Meyers, she was keeping her eye on Barbara and could tell that the blonde soccer mom had some plans of her own regarding Teresa Scalia. And it was Jenna who had some plans for Barbara.

Teresa took a moment to assess her situation. She was totally without options. She mentally went over what possible consequences awaited her and shuddered slightly at the thought. Teresa mentally went through a laundry list of possibilities.

"They've got me, I can't go anywhere. I'll have to do what they say. That damn Barbara will probably be the instigator. And that little dancer, who knows what she'll think up. And that woman who owns this place, I don't like the way she's looking at me, she's got something in mind."

Teresa stepped up the staircase glaring at Miya. She did cover her bust line with her arm. Reaching the top of the stairwell Miya extended an arm to direct Teresa into the living room. Jenna and Barbara took a seat on the sofa while Miya stood directly in front of Teresa.

"Now what?" Teresa said haughtily.

"Well, my dear that's what we're here to decide." Miya replied. "I certainly think there must be some consequences to your behavior Mrs. Scalia."

"Look, I'll delete the pictures from him my phone and I won't tell anyone what I saw here. I'll leave and you can have your little party. Now give me my things." Teresa offered.

Miya began to slowly circle the standing Teresa getting a good look at the Italian housewive's assets. And it was indeed Teresa's "assets" that Miya was most interested in.

"Goodness, she does have an ass and I do believe I'll be getting my hands on it here quite soon." Miya thought.

"No, no, no Mrs. Scalia. We are not negotiating. We are far beyond the point of negotiating. Also, you cannot be trusted. So, we must determine your penalty for this act." Miya said in a most lawyerly tone while standing behind Teresa.

Jenna spoke up. "You know Miya, I think Mrs. Scalia has a certain anatomical feature that invites corporal punishment."

"Jenna's right. I've had the pleasure, myself, of attending to that big butt. And I think it's time to revisit that activity." Barbara chimed in.

"And I've had you over my knee Barbie. And so has Michelle. And who knows what went on that day on the beach when Michelle and I found you with a red butt. Maybe was your little friend here who tanned your ass." Teresa countered.

"That's a capital idea ladies." Miya said.

"You're not spanking me!" Teresa said as she made a lunge for her dress laying on the floor. Quick as a cat Miya grabbed Teresa's left wrist. Feeling Miya's grasp, Teresa swung around with a roundhouse right. Miya anticipated this and easily avoided the slap.

"Well, were going to be feisty are we?" Miya taunted. Miya quickly got Teresa's left arm behind her back, holding it in place with her left arm. With her right Miya got a good hold on Teresa's hair. Teresa struggled mightily but was easily held in place. Barbara came forward and secured Teresa's right arm to prevent any further slaps.

Her face close to Teresa's, Barbara said "Now you'll get what's coming to you. You spying bitch!"

"Jenna come here and take her arm. Let's move her over to the couch." said Miya.

Jenna took Teresa's left arm while Miya kept one hand on Teresa's hair. The three women had their hands full with the struggling Teresa. They moved a few feet to the couch when Miya had an idea.

"Girls, bend this bitch over the arm of the couch." Miya ordered. Teresa resisted as best she could, but the three other women were more than she could handle. With Barbara and Jenna on each arm and Miya controlling her head, with her grip on her hair, Teresa was forced over the left arm of the couch, facing to the right. Jenna and Barbara kneeled on the cushions, pulling on Teresa's arms.

With her boots still on the floor, Teresa was compelled to bend at the waist with her ass in the air. Although she couldn't move away from the cushioned arm, Teresa continued to kick and fight. Myra relinquished her grip on Teresa's hair and let her struggle for a bit. It wasn't long before Teresa realized she was totally in their control. She stopped her kicking and Miya decided to take some action.

"It's a good thing I'm left-handed." Miya snickered as she placed her right hand on the small of Teresa's back. Teresa's head immediately snapped to the right to look back at Miya.

"What you going to do?" said the still defiant Teresa.

"Oh, just get a little better look at you." Miya replied. Sliding the tips of her fingers over the smooth, bare skin of Teresa's back, Miya's fingers found the waistband of Teresa's panties. Teresa jerked forward at the feel of Miya's fingers. And with Jenna and Barbara intently looking on, Miya slowly lowered Teresa's panties to just below the swell of her bottom. Teresa dropped her head to the couch and then lifted and again looked back at Miya. In no hurry to begin, Miya took her time sliding both hands over the ample derrière of Teresa.

"Her skin is so soft and her ass, my God her ass is fantastic. This is starting to get me hot." Miya thought.

Miya admired the curve of Teresa's hips and her round, full butt cheeks. That sumptuous ass blended well with her sturdy, but not too large, thighs. The knee-high boots, with their high heels, gave an arch to Teresa's back and her derrière a saucy tilt. All of this was complemented by Teresa's flawless olive skin. Giving each cheek and exploratory squeeze, Miya decided to have a little fun before getting down to serious chastisement. Using one hand on each of Teresa's butt cheeks, Miya began with some light, pity pat smacks.

Teresa dropped her head once again, her mind racing. "What's she doing? Christ, I hope this is it. I can handle this with no problem."

Miya looked to Jenna and Barbara. "How about a little butt bongo girls?"

Jenna and Barbara both laughed. Barbara said "Please do, that would be great. Are you an accomplished percussionist?"

"What!" Teresa said as her head snapped up, looking at Barbara.

"I think I have sufficient skills in that area." Miya replied.

Miya then commenced a virtuoso bongo performance on the hapless Teresa's bottom. Maintaining a steady rhythm, Miya did indeed have some skills and even added a few dance steps to the performance. Miya's two assistants found the act highly amusing and were giggling like school girls. This only added insult to injury as far as Teresa was concerned. The light spanks were having a cumulative effect.

Teresa's cheeks were beginning to blush and she was beginning to feel more than a little discomfort. Alternately dropping her head and raising it to look back at her tormentor, then at her to restrainers, Teresa began to squirm. She flexed her knees repeatedly and moved her distressed bottom up and down. Teresa looked directly at Barbara with extreme vitriol. She was more tormented by the humiliation at the hands of her main rival than the actual physical discomfort. That was about to change.

"Well I think things are sufficiently warmed up, time to get down to business." Miya announced.

Teresa's head snapped around to look at my once again. "Business? What business?"

"Why this business my dear." With that Miya delivered a hard slap to Teresa's left butt cheek. And quickly followed with an equally hard spanked to the right.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Teresa grunted as the hard spanks connected. She dropped her head, resting her forehead on the cushion. Miya continued punishing Teresa's ass alternating spanks from one cheek to the other. Jenna and Barbara watched intently as Teresa suffered.

"She certainly has an ass for spanking." Jenna observed. "It's too bad I didn't get a better look at her getting it from Maria at the oil wrestling show, but then I had other things to attend to." Jenna said as she looked at Barbara. Barbara's face flushed a bright crimson as she was reminded of that time.

Miya took a break from her ministrations. Breathing heavily, Teresa sagged on the couch, her knees buckling and her belly resting on the cushioned arm. Sensing that her victim had given over to her fate, Miya instructed her two assistants. "You can let go of her arms. I don't think she's going anywhere." Indeed Teresa kept her position on the couch. With her hands free she quickly cupped both ass cheeks and tried to rub away the pain. Teresa wasn't the only one breathing heavily. Miya from the physical exertion, Barbara from the arousal she felt seeing Teresa punished, and Jenna from detecting Barbara's arousal. Jenna had an idea regarding Barbara's arousal. Jenna moved close to Barbara and whispered in her ear.

"You like watching her get spanked don't you? And I know you liked it when I spanked you. Didn't you? Her bottom is so nice and round. Do you want to spank her? I'll help you."

Barbara looked deep into Jenna's eyes and gave a one-word answer. "Yes" And as she gave Jenna her reply, Barbara took her face in her hands and gave her a long, soulful kiss.

"Miya, if you don't mind, Barbara and I would like to have a little fun as well with our guest."

"Not all, I could use a break." Miya gave Teresa a gentle pat on the butt as she gave way to the caramel skinned dancer and the blonde soccer mom. Teresa propped herself up on her elbows to see what was going to happen next. Seeing the two women moved towards her upraised ass, Teresa resigned herself to receive more punishment.

"Barbara sweetie, let's try something a little different." Jenna suggested. Facing to the rear and next to Teresa's torso, Jenna grabbed Teresa's nether cheeks in each hand. Curling her fingers at the gluteal fold, Jenna pulled both cheeks up and back, exposing some untouched area of Teresa's upper thighs. Barbara needed no further instruction and immediately went after the target of opportunity. Teresa collapsed again onto the cushion at this new assault. It wasn't long before Teresa's thighs had acheived a color that matched her bottom.

Miya took in the action from the seat on the couch and was beginning to give in to her arousal. When Jenna spread Teresa's cheeks it also exposed her pussy. Miya noticed a glistening in that area. The spanking had more than a punishment effect on Teresa, she was getting turned on. Braless under her T-shirt, Miya's hardening nipples were showing. And she had surreptitiously slipped a hand inside her sweatpants. After laying on about a dozen spanks, Barbara ceased for a moment. Jenna released her grip on Teresa's ample butt and added a couple smacks to each cheek for good measure. Teresa raised herself on her elbows and looked at Miya.

"Please, please I can't take anymore. I'll do anything, but please don't spank me anymore." Teresa pleaded.

"Anything? Anything Mrs. Scalia? I think we can accommodate you on that front." said Miya as she quickly removed her hand from her sweatpants. Miya looked to her two accomplices to see if they agreed and was surprised to find that they were locked into a passionate kiss each with a hand on Teresa Scalia's ass. "Excuse me ladies if I might interrupt you for a moment. Mrs. Scalia says she will do anything to avoid any more spanking. Do you think we can accommodate her?"

"Miya, I have an idea for Teresa." Barbara said. Barbara then whispered to Jenna what she had mind. Jenna laughed loudly.

"Oh my God that's wicked." Jenna exclaimed. Barbara then went up to Miya and whispered her idea.

"I like that. You'll find everything need in the bathroom. Make sure you bring some towels."

Hearing this conversation Teresa could only imagine what she'd let herself in for. But the fact of the matter was she could no longer tolerate any more corporal punishment; she reached her limit.

"All right Teresa, stand up." Miya ordered.

Teresa bent her knees and pushed herself up off the arm of the couch. Standing erect her hands immediately went to soothe her punished ass and thighs. Teresa's panties had fallen down below her knees and were and were close to falling all the way to her ankles. Miya took her by the arm and led her to the front of the couch. Teresa having to take shuffling steps due to her panties now at her ankles. Both Miya and Jenna took note of Teresa's pubic triangle, a rich brunette color that matched her hair. With Barbara out of the room gathering some materials, Jenna was taking an interest in the other physical assets of Teresa. Jenna walked in front of Teresa looking her up and down. She ran her hands down Teresa's arms, the ever so slight bulge of her belly and hips. Moving back up, Jenna fleetingly brushed Teresa's bra covered breasts.

"You know Miya, there's quite a rack here. I think I'd like to see more of it." suggested Jenna.

"Please, be my guest." Miya said.

Knowing what was coming, Teresa let out a long sigh. She felt Jenna's left hand on her shoulder as Jenna walked behind her. Hooking the left bra strap in her index finger, Jenna slipped it over Teresa's shoulder. She repeated with the right strap. Then Teresa felt Jenna's fingers working the bra hooks. In short order they came free. Keeping a hand on Teresa's right shoulder Jenna circled around to the front. Leaning in close Jenna whispered "Now let's see what you've got."

Jenna gently pulled the straps down Teresa's arms, then she put her fingers inside the top edge of the cups. As Jenna pulled the bra away from her chest, Teresa watched the cups fall away and expose her breasts. Jenna let the bra drop to the floor. Instinctively Teresa began to cover herself with her arms. Jenna was quick to stop that action.

"No, no Mrs. Scalia. No covering up. We want to see all of you." Teresa's arms dropped to her sides and her hands went back trying to soothe her smoldering derrière.

Miya and Jenna's eyes grew large as they took in the sight of Teresa's boobs. Certainly, good-sized but not too large, Teresa's breasts were nearly perfect. Having minimal sag for a woman in her 30s, her boobs were topped off by a very attractive pair of nipples. Her areolas were light brown in color and about the size of a silver dollar. The nipples themselves were the size of pencil erasers.

"That is a very nice set of titties." Miya thought. "And for a housewife. Remarkable."

Barbara walked into the room carrying a basin, towels and some small items. "I think I've got everything we need. Shall we begin and who will do the honors?"

"If you don't mind Barbara, I'd like to take care of this task for Mrs. Scalia. I have a little experience in this area." Miya replied.

"Fine with me. I think I would rather watch anyway."

Teresa stole a glance at the things Barbara had brought into the room. There were bath towels, a basin of water, a can of what appeared to be shaving gel in the double edge razor.

"Oh no, dear God they're going to shave me." Teresa thought in a panic.

"Mrs. Scalia you will now take a position on your back, laying on the couch." Miya ordered as she took Teresa's upper arm in her hand to guide her. Teresa first sat on the couch then reclined with her head to the right resting on the cushion arm. She pulled her knees up and kept her legs tightly closed. Her boots resting on the couch cushions. Miya took one of the bath towels and unfolded it. "Raise your bottom Mrs. Scalia." Miya ordered as she nudged Teresa's butt cheeks with her fingers. Teresa did as Miya commanded. Miya then slipped the bath towel under Teresa's ass.

"What are you going to do to me?" Teresa asked in a pleading tone.

"Oh, we're just going to trim the foliage a little bit." Miya said as she put her hands between Teresa's tightly clamped knees. "Now you need to open up so we can do a thorough job." Teresa yielded to Miya's pressure on her knees and opened her legs.

"Why do you have these dirty boots on my couch? Let's get these off." said Miya.

Quick as a flash Miya lowered the inside zipper on each boot and yanked them off. She also peeled off the pair of footies Teresa was wearing. Miya ran the back of her hands up the inside of Teresa's calves stopping at the knee. She then rotated her hands with the palms touching the inside of the knee. Lightly touching Teresa's inner thighs, Miya ran her hands from the knee nearly to the crotch. She repeated this several times. The effect on Teresa was immediate. Teresa gave a slight shiver at Miya's first touch and her breathing quickened.

Standing at the end of the couch, Barbara and Jenna were watching closely as they could see goosebumps raise on Teresa's skin. They also were noting the effect on Teresa's nipples. Her areola had wrinkled and shrunk into half of their relaxed diameter. Teresa's pencil eraser nipples were now rock hard.

Jenna noticed that Barbara was intently watching Teresa and that Barbara's level of arousal was increasing. Of course, Barbara was reliving in her mind the time she was shaved by Roxanne Starr. Jenna decided to make a move. Stepping slightly behind Barbara, she reached around her waist with her hands under Barbara's sweater and found the front button of her jeans. Jenna adroitly unsnapped the button and lowered the zipper. Barbara looked at Jenna and said nothing. Jenna slipped her hand into Barbara's jeans feeling the smooth texture of her satin panties. With slow, gentle caresses, Jenna began to massage Barbara's pussy through her panties. Moving her hips slightly, Barbara gave a soft moan and looked back at Teresa.

Miya took the washcloth from atop the other bath towel and dipped it into the basin of warm water. Ringing out the excess, she gently dampened Teresa's pubic hair from the top of the triangle to between her thighs and over her labia. Teresa's body jerked slightly at Miya's first touch. Teresa watched Miya's ministrations at first and then later head back and closed her eyes. Folding the washcloth, Miya placed it on the edge of the basin. She applied some gel to the palm of her hand. Miya began rubbing the gel on Teresa's mound. Teresa reacted with a sigh and ever so slight movement of her pelvis. Miya smiled as she could see she had Teresa completely under control.

Jenna continued working her hand inside Barbara's jeans and was greeted with an increasing level of moisture. Barbara was pushing back against Jenna's hand. Barbara bent forward over Teresa. Teresa was now prepared for the razor and Miya began her barbering. Teresa kept her eyes closed and was beginning to subtly thrust her pelvis while softly moaning.

Leaning over Teresa, Barbara gave into temptation and put her hand over Teresa's right breast. Barbara was fascinated by the reaction of Teresa's nipple when she gently squeezed it between her fingers. Teresa felt the tactile sensation on her breast but was so lost in the sensations Miya was causing she had no idea it was her arch enemy playing with her nipple. "Oh, oh what is this Indian bitch doing to me? This feels so good. But I'm not a dyke, I'm not a lesbian."

Jenna carefully watched Barbara tweaking Teresa's nipple. Jenna whispered into Barbara's ear "It's so hard. Don't you want to put it in your mouth? Flick it with your tongue, suck on it?" Barbara made no verbal response save for a long sigh. With little hesitation Barbara dropped down and took Teresa's nipple in her mouth. The tip of Barbara's tongue circled the circumference of Teresa's areola feeling every pucker and wrinkle. She then found the hard nipple, flicking it with her tongue as Jenna had suggested. Then Barbara pursed her lips and gently sucked the rock hard tip. Teresa moaned loudly and pushed her chest up into Barbara's face. Jenna smiled as her manipulations were working perfectly.