Teresa Scalia: Teresa's Exotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miya was nearly finished with her work. Clearing up a few remaining hairs around Teresa's labia, Miya purposely brushed her thumb over Teresa's clit. Teresa's body jerked as if struck by stray voltage. Her eyes opened to view what was happening between her legs, but all Teresa could see was blonde hair. Teresa then discovered the identity of the person that was playing with her nipples. Before she could react, Miya commenced to slowly stroking Teresa's clit. The intense sensations forced Teresa to close her eyes and drop her head to the cushions. Her hips bucking with greater frequency and force, Teresa was closing in on an orgasm. With either hand she tightly gripped the couch upholstery. All the while Barbara continued her attentions to Teresa's breasts. Just when it seemed Teresa was about to climax, Miya stopped.

"What? No, please, don't stop, keep going!" Teresa practically screamed. Pushing Barbara off her chest, Teresa sat up on the couch. Covering her pussy with her hand Teresa clapped her knees together. Realizing it was Barbara playing with her nipples, Teresa was incensed. "You!? Get away from me!" Teresa felt the now hairless pubic area. Soft smooth skin where there had once been fur. She gave herself a few subtle rubs.

"Teresa dear. Why the hostility? You were enjoying yourself. Weren't you? Barbara was merely helping you along." mocked Miya. Miya opened Teresa's legs once again. With her right hand she lightly stroked the shaved area. "You are blessed with very soft skin, aren't you? We have a little more work to do my dear. So turnover, on your belly."

"On my belly? Oh please they're not gonna spank me again." Teresa thought.

Reluctantly, Teresa turned over as ordered, keeping the towel under her crotch. Her ass and thighs were still glowing from the spanking she'd received. Miya reached between Teresa's thighs and forced her legs apart. She gave Teresa the lightest touch on the pussy. Teresa responded to the touch by arching her back. Almost as a symbol of offering it up.

"Barbara come here I need your help." Miya requested.

Jenna removed her hand from the front of Barbara's panties. Barbara pulled her sweater down to conceal her unbuttoned jeans. "With pleasure." said Barbara as she walked around the couch to Miya.

"What is she gonna have that bitch do?" Teresa pondered as she turned her head to see what was in store for her.

"We have one last area that requires some attention. Barbara, would you be so kind as to spread Mrs. Scalia's lovely cheeks."

Barbara took a seat on the couch next to the prone Teresa. She placed both hands on the small of Teresa's back and slowly placed them down over her derrière. With an ample butt cheek in each hand, Barbara pulled them apart to reveal Teresa's anus. Miya squeezed a small amount of gel onto her fingers and began to lather the area.

"Oooooh" Teresa let out a low moan and dropped her head as she felt Miya's fingers around her asshole.

Nicely lathered, Miya made quick work of removing any hair. Finished with the razor, she very gently toweled off the area.

"Thank you, Barbara. Why don't you go back and see Jenna. I think she has something planned for you as well." Releasing her grip on Teresa's cheeks, Barbara allowed the plump buttocks to spring back to their normal position. Resisting the urge to gift Teresa with another hard slap on the bottom, Barbara settled for a condescending couple of pats. Taking her by the hand, Jenna led Barbara from the living room into the adjacent bedroom.

"Let's have a little privacy." Jenna whispered as she slipped her hand into the back of Barbara's jeans.

Miya looked down on the prone Teresa, admiring her curves and contemplating her next move. Teresa lay still, still breathing heavily. Sitting behind the recumbent Teresa, Miya put her hands on Teresa's hips.

"Raise up now, Mrs. Scalia. On hands and knees, if you please." Miya instructed as she guided Teresa into the doggy position. The completely defeated Teresa willingly complied. With Teresa on hands and knees, Miya gently massaged the round globes of Teresa's well spanked ass. "Poor Teresa, your bottom looks so sore. Does this help?" Her head hanging, Teresa said nothing in response. Miya's massaging hands move from Teresa's bottom to her upper thighs.

With no prompting from Miya whatsoever, Teresa opened her legs and arched her back. Looking back over her shoulder at Miya, Teresa said nothing as the nonverbal communication was unmistakable. Miya moved closer and put her left arm over Teresa's lower back. Her right arm was massaging Teresa's upper thigh and soon reached her pussy.

At Miya's touch, Teresa pushed her ass into Miya's hand. Miya's fingers split Teresa's soaked labia and found her clit. Once again Teresa moaned and moved her hips in rhythm to Miya's touch. Miya's left-hand moved over Teresa's ass with the middle finger finding the cleft between Teresa's buttocks. Miya quickened the pace of her rubs on Teresa's clit. As she did this, Miya stealthily felt for Teresa's ass hole with her middle finger. Finding the puckered opening, she massaged it in unison with her right hand on Teresa's pussy.

The effect on Teresa was immediate. Bucking her hips to meet Miya's strokes, Teresa was quickly on her way to orgasm. Absolutely loving the power she had over her, Miya decided that this time she would give Teresa a satisfying conclusion. Miya picked up the pace even more as she reacted to Teresa's response. Teresa was nearly over the top.

"uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh." grunted Teresa in time with her thrusting hips. She dropped to her elbows with her fingers scrambling for something to grasp. They found the sides of the cushions and she had a death grip on them. Miya was feeling the moment as well and if her hands were not occupied with Teresa, surely one of them would've been down her pants. The middle finger of Miya's left hand circled Teresa's anus one last time. Miya brought her hand to her mouth and wet her finger copiously. Her wet finger was soon back at Teresa's ass. Pausing, to savor the moment, Miya penetrated Teresa's ass hole. The effect on Teresa was volcanic.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! What are you doing? I'm cumming, sweet Jesus, I'm cumming!" Teresa cried out. Teresa rammed her ass violently against Miya's hands. Four or five hard thrusts then Teresa stopped completely. Her entire body shuddered as she was frozen in place by her orgasm. Miya stayed completely still, leaving her hands on Teresa's sensitive areas and enjoying the effect she had had on the Italian soccer mom. After about 30 seconds, panting for breath and glistening with perspiration, Teresa collapsed flat on her belly separating herself from Miya's probing fingers. Miya carefully watched Teresa catch her breath. When it seemed Teresa had sufficiently recovered, Miya stretched herself alongside the housewife, who was deep in the afterglow. Gently kissing her shoulder Miya posed a question.

"Should I assume you enjoyed that Mrs. Scalia?"

Teresa rolled to her side to face Miya. She put her left arm around Miya's neck and drew her in close. Teresa kissed the Indian restaurant owner passionately on her full lips. Both women opened their mouths and their tongues found each other. As the kissing progressed, Teresa began to make some moves of her own.

Feeling under Miya's T-shirt, Teresa found a very full breast. Applying some gentle squeezes, Teresa's fingers traced over stiffening nipple. Miya broke the kiss and pulled her T-shirt up over her head. Teresa's hands flew to the copper colored mounds and her fingers flicked the dark brown nipples. Miya moved to lay flat on her back as Teresa moved in on Miya's chest. First applying kisses to the cleavage, Teresa moved to the left breast. Nudging the nipple with her nose, she used the tip of her tongue to lick circles around its base. Pursing her lips, Teresa began to suckle. Now it was Miya's turn to utter some soft moans. Miya cradled Teresa's head in her hands and directed her to her other breast. Teresa repeated her treatment of the breast bringing the nipple to full erection.

Meanwhile, Jenna and Barbara were busy with a tryst of their own. As soon as they were in the bedroom Barbara pulled Jenna to her in a passionate embrace. Kissing Jenna on the mouth and then on the neck, Barbara slipped off Jenna's cardigan and worked her hands underneath her top. Breaking the kiss for a moment, Barbara pulled Jenna's top up over her head and arms.

In the subdued light of the bedroom, Barbara saw that Jenna had chosen not to wear a bra that day. Barbara wasted no time in covering Jenna's cute boobs with many kisses. And she played particular oral attention to the mixed-race dancer's Hershey kiss nipples. Sucking on the left and then the right, Barbara caused Jenna's small areola to shrink significantly and her nipples lengthened just as significantly. Barbara's jeans were already unbuttoned and unzipped and Jenna worked her hands inside. She cupped Barbara's round butt and pulled her close to her.

"Jenna, wait just a minute." Barbara said as she gently guided Jenna's hands from inside her jeans. "Come over here to the bed."

Barbara led Jenna to the bed and had her sit. Giving her a quick kiss, Barbara unbuttoned Jenna's jeans. She worked open the button fly and then tugged the jeans over Jenna's cute bubble butt. Jenna accommodated by raising her hips. Barbara knelt and pulled the jeans past Jenna's knees down to her ankles. It was quick work to take off her shoes and completely remove her jeans. This left Jenna sitting on the bed and just her peach colored thong.

"Just what do you have in mind?" Jenna asked coyly.

"Oh, you'll see. Just sit right there and watch." replied Barbara seductively.

Although there was no music Barbara began a slow sensuous dance. She slowly grasped the bottom of her sweater while turning her back to Jenna. Slowly swaying her hips side to side, Barbara raised her sweater. She gave Jenna look over her shoulder as she pulled the sweater up over her head and off her arms.

Dropping the sweater to the floor, Barbara began inching her jeans down over her hips. Again looking back at Jenna, Barbara bent over at the waist pointing her bottom. Barbara bent her knees and shoved her jeans down to her ankles. She straightened her legs, but maintained her bent at the waist posture.

Barbara was fully conscious this was showing her ass to its best advantage. To remove her boots she had to pause the dance. Quickly kicking her boots off, Barbara pulled her jeans completely off. This left her standing in front of Jenna in her navy blue satin bra and matching bikini panties. Jenna was sitting back in the bed. Barbara walked up to her and took both her hands in her own. She guided Jenna to sit on the edge of the bed. Taking Jenna's face in both hands, Barbara soulfully kissed her. At the end of the kiss, Barbara placed herself across Jenna's lap.

"Barbara sweetie, what is it that you want?" asked Jenna.

Barbara thought for a moment on what her submissive act meant. "I want you to spank me." Barbara said directly.

Barbara's act truly stoked the carnal fires in Jenna. She looked down on Barbara's panty covered bottom and replayed events from the beach, where Kathy Benson administered the punishment. And then at the oil wrestling, were Jenna herself warmed Barbara's round butt.

"Mrs. Anderson, I'd be happy to oblige." Jenna said in a husky voice. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of Barbara's panties, Jenna rather roughly yanked them down to Barbara's knees, startling Barbara a bit. Pausing for a moment to admire the lovely tan lines of Barbara's ass, Jenna unhooked her bra and slipped it over her arms. All the while Barbara stayed still over Jenna's lap. Anticipating what was about to happen, a very horny Barbara began rubbing her thighs together. Jenna raised her right hand and connected on Barbara's white bottom with a sound smack. Perhaps not as forcefully as she was capable of, nonetheless Jenna satisfied Barbara's request.

The sounds of a hand smacking a firm bottom could be heard in the living room. And after every spank there was the sound of a subdued female outcry. Teresa ceased her attentions to Miya's boobs him and listened. Miya listened as well.

"Do you hear that? Sounds like someone's getting a paddling." Teresa postulated.

"Yes, that sounds like a spanking, but I'll guarantee you nobody is spanking Jenna" said Miya.

"Then it's Barbie that's on the receiving end. I'd like to get in on that action." Teresa said as she tried to move off the couch.

Miya quickly gripped Teresa's upper arms and pulled her back to her. "You're staying right here." Miya said and then pulled Teresa to her for a long kiss. The long kiss broke and the two women looked into each other's eyes.

"Whatever you say." Teresa said breathlessly.

Teresa put her face between Miya's large boobs and planted a kiss in the cleavage. Working her way down Miya's torso, Teresa traced her way with light kisses over Miya's belly to the edge of her sweatpants. Miya could feel the hard tips of Teresa's nipples lightly rubbing her skin as she kissed her way down Miya's body. Miya raised her hips in anticipation of Teresa helping her out of her sweatpants. Miya was spot on as Teresa hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pulled the sweatpants down to Miya's ankles.

Teresa now could view the completely naked Indian. Her dusky skin was indeed flawless and there was a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. Teresa kissed each of Miya's thighs. Miya pulled her knees up and spread her legs. Teresa went directly for Miya's pussy with fingers and tongue. Spreading the dark pigmented labia, Teresa saw the bright pink interior and her tongue found the clit. Miya's head lolled back and she let out a long sigh as Teresa went to work.

Thinking that Barbara's fine ass had been sufficiently warmed, Jenna guided her to the bed. Barbara laid back as Jenna kissed her mouth. Jenna's kisses moved from Barbara's mouth to her shoulder then to her clavicle and finally settling on her left breast. Barbara audibly moaned as Jenna swirled her tongue around the pink nipple. Jenna's hands were busy as well with her left hand caressing Barbara's cheek and right hand between Barbara's legs.

In a short time Barbara's hips were gyrating and pressing against Jenna's hand. Jenna took this to mean it was time to advance the game. Giving Barbara a quick kiss on the mouth, Jenna took a position with her face between Barbara's legs. Jenna went directly to work looking Barbara's pussy. Barbara was in a heightened state of arousal to begin with, it didn't take Jenna long to push her over the edge.

"Oh Jenna, oh Jenna. This is so good, so, so good." Barbara moaned.

Jenna increased the frequency of her licks and inserted a couple fingers into Barbara's honeypot. Barbara grabbed the sheets with each hand and a tight grip and bucked her pelvis. With a long groan, Barbara reached her orgasm.

Taking great pride in her skills, Jenna stretched out next to Barbara. Barbara gave herself a few seconds to catch her breath and recover, then she rolled toward Jenna

and gave her a sweet kiss on the mouth.

"My turn now."

Jenna laid back and let her knees open widely. Barbara thought a moment.

"Let's try a different tack."

Barbara directed Jenna to rollover on her belly and then raise her hips. With the dancer's cute bubble butt directly in front of her, Barbara planted kisses over the round cheeks. Jenna arched her back and Barbara went in for pussy. Barbara's tongue explored Jenna's pussy from one end to the other several times then settled Jenna's clit. Barbara gently licked and sucked the organ of sensitivity while her nose was buried deep in Jenna's butt. Jenna rested her head on her arms with her butt high in the air.

While she was licking, Barbara massaged the round cheeks of Jenna's butt. Jenna was moaning as Barbara had an idea to push her over the edge. Spreading Jenna's cheeks, Barbara ran her tongue from the pussy to Jenna's rosebud. As Barbara's tongue made contact with the velvety anus, Jenna fell forward. Staying with her objective, Barbara's face stayed buried. Jenna shivered as her orgasm flooded over her. Barbara kept licking until the quivers ceased. Barbara raised her head and gave both butt cheeks a light kiss. Jenna rolled to her side and Barbara lay next to her.

"Mrs. Anderson you certainly have some skills." said Jenna. The lovers rested in each other's arms for a few minutes enjoying the sweet afterglow of their lovemaking. Barbara stretched her arms and legs and looked about the bedroom seeing the clock on the nightstand.

"Goodness it's almost 2 AM. I need to get home." Barbara said.

"Time does fly, as they say." Jenna laughed. Both women went on a quick search for their clothes scattered all over the bedroom floor.

On the couch, Teresa had her face buried between Miya's legs. Now it was Miya's turn to buck her pelvis in time with the strokes of Teresa's tongue. Nearing her orgasm, Miya grabbed Teresa by the hair and pressed her face into her pussy. Teresa responded by increasing her oral attentions. Teresa could feel Miya's body tense and shiver as she found her orgasm. Miya released Teresa's hair. Teresa removed herself from between Miya's legs and lay next to her.

"I hope that was satisfactory." Teresa whispered to the panting Miya.

"More than adequate." Miya replied. Miya moved into kiss Teresa but first gently wiped some excess moisture from around Teresa's mouth. Miya then gave her a long kiss.

"I should be going. And I don't know what I'm in a say to my moronic husband. I suppose I'll think of something." said Teresa as she sat up on the couch.

"I'm sure you can be quite creative." Miya replied as she stood and pulled up her sweatpants. My retrieved her T-shirt and slipped it on. Teresa was searching for her clothes on the living room floor. Finding her panties, she stepped into them. Taking a seat on the couch she slipped on her footies and put on her boots. Looking around for her bra, she founded hanging from the back of the couch. Teresa slipped her arms to the straps and arrange the cups over her boobs. She was reaching back to connect the hooks when Barbara and Jenna walked out of the bedroom.

"Did you have a good time in there?" Teresa said in a very snotty way.

At Teresa's remark, Barbara took to quick steps across the room and gave Teresa a resounding slap in the face. With the force of the slap Teresa fell back against the back of the couch. Her unsecured bra slipped in front and down her arms.

"Good night." Barbara said brusquely. As she walked to the staircase, Jenna followed looking at Miya and Teresa.

"Good night ladies!" Jenna laughed and exited.

Teresa rubbed her smarting cheek and pulled her bra back up. Reaching back to secure the hooks for the second time, Teresa looked at Miya.

"That bitch, I'll get her for that." Teresa seethed.

Miya looked at Teresa and shook her head in disbelief. "You are laughable. I don't blame her for slapping you. You had that coming. Your problem with Mrs. Anderson got you in this situation. You've been stripped, spanked, and fucked by a total stranger. All because you have a conflict with this woman. Get your things and get out."

Teresa secured her bra and was looking for her dress. Miya went to the stairwell and retrieved it along with her purse.

"Here." Miya said as she tossed the dress and purse to Teresa. "Now its time for you to leave." Miya took Teresa by the arm and led her to the stairwell.

"At least let me get dressed!" Teresa protested.

"You can do that out front."

Teresa tried to resist, but Miya was determined to get her out of her place. The women stumbled down the staircase. Teresa pulling back and Miya forcefully leading her. They negotiated the stairs and Miya practically drug the resisting Teresa through the dining room. Holding the housewife by the arm with one hand, Miya released the front door locks. Opening the door, Miya shoved a stumbling Teresa out onto the sidewalk.