Teresa Scalia: Teresa's Exotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Night!" Miya said as she closed the door and reset the locks. Teresa looked around and fortunately for her the street was vacant. Snatching up the hem of her dress, Teresa quickly pulled it over head and down over her body. Relieved that she was now in a state of modesty, she walked to her car down the block. Teresa's hasty exit prevented her from doing an inspection of the garment. The weave of the knit dress had begun to unravel in the back creating an opening from the small of Teresa's to her thighs. The night had turned cool, in the upper 30's. As she walked down the street, she could feel a bit of a draft.

"Oooh, I feel a chill. I should have worn a coat." she thought.

Getting to her car, she unlocked and opened the door. Taking a seat, the cold leather upholstery gave her a shock to already sensitive bottom. Teresa quickly jumped back out. Reaching behind, she discovered her exposure.

"Oh no my dress!" she lamented. With no options, Teresa reached in and started the engine. The she switched the seat heater to high. After a couple minutes the seat was sufficiently warm. Teresa got behind the wheel and headed for home.