All Comments on 'Teressa Ch. 02'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Like the storylines and characters you create — troubled/torn Liv, intriguingly erotic Teressa, and curious Cassy from “Teach Me” are all interesting and believable. The Teressa storyline got off to a quick start — maybe too quick but with a lot of promise. Agree with your intention here to provide more dialogue and some background, especially around Liv and her troubled relationship with Justin, but two shortcomings for me. The story rambled on a bit in fits and starts, at times repetitive — could be tightened up to read more smoothly. And missing are drawn out erotic scenes. The scene with Teressa and the plug is teasing but never really develops erotically while I suppose the scene with Justin could have turned erotic with remorse at end, but actually liked the way you depict her mixed feelings in that scene. Writers dilemma — too short, too long; not enough of this, too much of that. Regardless, you are writing much more than average stories. Looking forward to where you are taking Teressa and Liv not to mention chapter 2 of Cassy’s curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved chapter one and enjoyed this chapter as well. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This should be listed as hot as well, wow.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

This justin is real pain in the a..s like a butt plug ….. for allthe trouble and happenings this Teressa girl is at super sonic speed and “will you be my slave” after just a kiss WOW out of place ….. and here it all crashes down, loosing a long term partner is devastating and needs time, hopefully jumping Teressas bones isnt a early bird without a wurm ….. this sounded after two impressions days for the headact and Liv is worn out …. Now little one keep your mid to your studys and leave this pussy alone until graduation

💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Teressa Ch. 01 Previous Part
Teressa Series Info