Teressa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sobs started to calm and my chest wasn't heaving so hard. He brushed my hair back from my face and looked at me, wiping away my tears with his warm hands. He held my face in his hands and kissed my forehead, my nose, my chin, and my cheeks until finally my lips. I kissed him back. He pulled me on top of him so that I was straddling him. We kissed deeply and passionately.

He wrapped my hair in his hand and pulled me closer to him. We explored each other's mouths with our tongues. He started to kiss my neck and suckle; he knew exactly what I liked and how to get me going.

"Can a girl fuck you like I can, hmm?" He asked, while still kissing my neck.

That broke me from my trance and I pushed him away as I got off of him.

"No," I said. "I can't do this, we can't do this." I walked out of the room and to the bathroom to rinse my face with cold water.

Justin tried to wrap himself around me in the bathroom and I jerked him off of me.

"Stop Justin. I will never be able to fuck you again without thinking of the girl your dick was in." I blurted.

"Fuck you Livvie, fucking tease. I was just trying to help and you started kissing me." He had the nerve to say.

"I started kissing you? Get the fuck out now Justin or I swear to God." I gritted through my teeth.

He ran his hands through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Fuck Liv, why are you doing this to me? Is any of this even worth it?"

I screamed at him to get out through my tears of anger. I couldn't look at him anymore. How could he even question if it was worth it, if I was worth it?

He stalked out and slammed the front door. I followed and locked it behind him, resting my back against the door and rubbing my face in my hands, crying. I couldn't take much more of Justin coming around. Just seeing him split my heart in two and I couldn't help but want and even need him.

I walked back to my bedroom and picked up my phone to call Teressa. She answered on the third ring.

"Hey, girl I was just thinking about you, what's up?"

I tried to talk and just started crying again.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to come over?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Y-yes, pl-please." I heard the other line click and I buried my face in my hands, throwing myself onto my bed and curling into a ball.

Fifteen minutes or so later I heard a knock at the door, and I ran to open it. I had stopped crying but my eyes and face felt puffy and I'm sure I looked a hot mess. She looked concerned and gave me a hug when I let her in.

"You look worse for wear." She joked and I cracked a smile. "So tell me what happened, because if it's who I think it is, I'm beating his ass."

"He just won't leave me alone Teressa. He keeps showing up and how the fuck am I supposed to study, let alone focus on anything at all if he keeps doing this shit?" I said hysterically.

"Have you considered moving or staying with a friend for a little bit?" She asked sympathetically. She didn't try to touch me, she just sat.

"During finals week? I can't afford it, much less find the time to look for another place. And I don't have any friends close enough for that." I rubbed my hands over my face and sighed heavily.

"Look, you can stay with me for a few days if need be. We can put whatever happened with us on pause and we can just be roomies for a bit." She raised an eyebrow awaiting my answer.

"I guess that would be a good idea, I can't concentrate for shit here with or without Justin." I said.

"Okay well go pack a bag and I'll be right here waiting. Do you need to ride with me or meet me there?"

"I'll probably meet you there, I have work tomorrow."

"Okay well, I'll be right here until you're done packing and we'll head over to my place." She winked at me reassuringly.

I headed to my bedroom and started to pack a bag of essentials, plus my school stuff. I met Teressa back in the living room and she greeted me with a smile.

"Ready Freddy?" She teased and I cracked another smile. It was hard to be upset around her, she was so bubbly.

I walked towards the door and ushered her out, while I locked the door behind me. It was beautiful and sunny outside, and I breathed in the fresh air. I felt better in the sunshine and fresh air.

"Meet you there." She hollered towards me and got into her car.

The drive was nice, I left the windows open and turned on the radio. I hummed along to some song on the radio. I pulled into Teressa's apartment parking lot and parked beside her car. She was waiting for me.

We walked up together and I felt the weight of the day and the previous day lift from my shoulders.

"I'll show you to your room." She turned and winked at me.

We walked to the photo room where we had taken the sexy photos the day before. It was completely different, with photos on the wall and art, the sheet gone, and the furniture arranged nicely.

"The couch is a pull-out, sorry I don't have a proper bed for you."

"Teressa this is plenty, thank you so much for this, for everything." I gave her a big hug and she hugged me back.

"How about we look at some more of those photos I took of you yesterday? I edited a few of my favorites, and with your permission of course I'd love to use them for my finals project." She gushed.

"Yea no problem." I shot back. I secretly hoped what had happened yesterday while we looked at the photos would happen again. I needed release.

12