Terms of Repayment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice became pensive. "Out of the blue she came to watch me play cricket. I batted like an idiot when I saw her and Roly on the boundary. I knew I wanted it to happen, but I still denied it. I told her and myself I didn't want to be a lessie. I felt ashamed because I wanted to be with her and repressed it."

I took her hand. "I was a bit like that. Do your folks know?"

"Yeah. Bit of a shock for them at first. I only told them after Ginny and I split and I was into a relationship with a girl at college. A twenty-three year old seemed a bit easier to announce than a dirty thirty! What about you?"

"No, and I'm dreading it. I'm surprised they haven't twigged my 'business' meetings with Lizzi have very little to do with business. I decided a while ago that when I get a real girlfriend, I'll come out."

I became a bit flustered at the thought of it. "Sorry, I interrupted. What made you go through with it with Ginny?"

She picked at the remnants of a hot wing. "I've never been quite sure, really. I worked in the local pub and she came in a few days after the cricket incident. I agreed to go for a walk with her when the pub closed for the afternoon. She came on to me again and I made the excuse of having to get back for the evening opening. She came into the pub for a drink, late on. When I finished my shift she was just leaving. Something just snapped in me and I followed her home. I finally stopped running away. It was brief and incendiary and in the end, I think we just burned each other out. There was always a fear of getting found out -- you know what village life is like."

"Yeah, I'm shit-scared we'll get discovered, but I'm bloody well addicted. It's like a drug to me now."

We changed the subject for a moment as the waitress cleared our plates and we ordered desserts. As she left, Tess went on. "When I started at Vet College, I had a couple of casual things - just to make sure, you understand!"

"Oh of course. Have to be certain about these things, eh?"

"Indeed. Then I met Sophia, a girl in her final year. We were together for almost a year but once she left college, she moved away to work. At first it was fine and we saw each other as much as we could. I started having casual sex again and it was obvious she was doing the same. In the end, we just spluttered to a halt. We finally called it a day a couple of months back. I always remained friends with Ginny and I told her that me and Soph were done and dusted. I think we've hit the nail on the head - my little revelation - along with you telling Lizzi about seeing me and wanting a girlfriend -- must have prompted them to start scheming."

It felt amazing to have such an open and honest conversation with someone my own age. We had so much in common -- our love of animals and sport, the gradual acceptance of our sexuality, our love of country life. I just prayed I wouldn't need a taxi after our desserts.

We had another drink afterwards and split the bill. Back out in the cold night air, I pointed to two little smudges on the restaurant window, left by the noses of two scheming women, one of whom we both knew intimately.

Tess laughed as she saw them. "Bloody woman told me I was going to have a night of hot wings and hot sex."

"Same here."

We began walking along the High Street. As we reached the first intersection, she stopped and put a hand on my shoulder, pointing towards the railway station. "Taxi rank is up that way. It will cost you two dog-walks to get home." With hands on both of my shoulders, she turned me at right angles to face up the adjoining road. "Sex is ten minutes up that way. I can't guarantee it will be hot, but after those wings, it may well be."

It was a risk I was prepared to take. I felt like I had done walking back to Reina's villa. I wasn't brave enough to risk a kiss on the High Street -- maybe one day. Instead, I took her hand and we walked up the hill in silence.

At one in the morning, I lay awake, propped up on one elbow, gazing down at a sight that surpassed even seeing that video kiss between Ginny and Lizzi. A single tear ran down the side of my nose as I watched her chest rising and falling gently, lips slightly pursed. The moonlight highlighted the light freckles on her pale skin and her hair fell in a tumble all around her. Eyelids flickered and I hoped she was dreaming of me. I also hoped I would dream of her when I finally got to sleep.

As quietly as I could, I reached into my bag on the bedside table and took out my phone. I wasn't sure if Ginny would still be awake, but knowing her and Lizzi, it was likely. The message was short -- only two words. Very soon, I would show her just how much her little scheme meant to me.

I hit the send button and the two words flashed out into the ether.

Thank you

The next morning I was awoken by a gentle shake of my shoulder. "Hey, wake up sleepyhead."

I rolled over and once again felt like crying with joy. With that amount of hair, she had the most glorious bed-head and it hung down obscuring one half of her lovely face. With a trembling hand, I reached up and brushed it away. She kissed my fingers before we fell into a long, slow kiss. I slid my hand down below but she brushed me away.

"Don't even think of it, young lady. If I start, I'll never stop. I have poorly little animals to make all better and you have cute doggies to walk."

I put on a pet-lip and a sulky voice. "Oh alright then. Thought I liked you."

She pulled me up, laughing. "Last night, you were utterly amazing. A truly beautiful, sophisticated, empathic and sexy lover." She pretended to punch me on the nose. "And just then you were right back to being the stroppy little teenager I used to know!"

I pretended to punch her back. "Says the ancient old thing just turned twenty! Oh for those lost teenage years, eh?" Then reality struck home as I saw her bedside clock. "Shit, Tess -- is that the time? Damn, I've got no chance of getting back for my first call of the day."

"Relax -- I'm doing an internship at a vet practice not far from your village all week. I'll drop you off."

On the way out of Amberdown, she gave me a shy little smile. "I'm glad we were set up, Leah. That was a great night, but my poor little puss is a bit tingly!"

"It was a great night indeed. I think we owe Virginie big time. Yeah, my tuppence is burning a bit too. Those wings were a bit hot, weren't they?"

"S'ok for you -- I only had the medium ones. You had extra hot. Think how I feel! Oh, and by the way -- like your business loan with Lizzi, this lift home comes with a very strict repayment condition."

I forgot my tingling little tuppence. "Ooh, what?"

"I pick you up again on the way back home tonight, we go down to the White Lion for a beer, then you do that thing with your hand again."

I bunched my fingers together with my thumb beneath as Lizzi and Ginny had taught me and held them up under her nose. "What, that thing?"

"Yeah, that thing. Amazing what fits inside, isn't it?"

Later, as I drove back from one of my more remote calls, I dropped into a supermarket on the edge of town. I made sure I used one of the self-service tills. I didn't want a checkout girl to see the biggest, fattest courgette I had ever laid eyes on, a box of condoms and a bottle of lubricant.

When Tess picked me up, I had them all in an overnight bag along with my model spaceship vibrator. I had also popped into Lizzi's and borrowed the remote control vibe. I really needed to get one of my own. When she told me the price of hire, I thought it very fair and equitable and it took the edge off the growing feeling of lust that had been building up on me all day ahead of seeing Tess again.

For the second time, she developed a very nasty cough in the White Lion. The next night, we went to the Cricketers Arms and I let her do it to me. I covered my tracks with a sneezing fit. Later, she added a cucumber to the mix and we almost ran out of lubricant.

My disappointment that she was away for the weekend on a vet training course was tempered by the fact that I could finally thank Ginny properly for her intervention.

The mouth dildo got a lot of use and my neck was sore by the Monday morning. It wasn't the only thing to be sore. For the first time, Lizzi and Ginny used nipple clamps on me.

I thought I would hate them.

I was wrong.

Oh well, what was one more addiction to go with all the others I had developed?

Eight

Time had gone by so quickly and I couldn't believe how far I had come. It was only a few months since Reina kissed me and I had done so much since with Lizzi and Ginny. More importantly, I now had a girlfriend and was head over heels in love.

It was utterly blissful and when her coursework and my dalliances with the two older women allowed, we were inseparable. She was cool with me sleeping with Lizzi and I was relieved there was no jealousy when I occasionally got it on with her ex. I hoped that we may all get together at some stage but didn't want to force anything for fear of jeopardising our fledgling relationship.

It was getting ever harder to keep my activities from my folks, considering most of it went down just a few doors away from our home. Although they must have had suspicions I was now seeing someone on a regular basis, they didn't push or pry, for which I was grateful.

My life was a full-on whirl. Business was booming and it was looking likely that I would need to take on an assistant. Lizzi was already looking at potential commercial premises in Amberdown as the reputation of Paw Posse grew and my coterie of canines spread ever-further into the surrounding countryside.

She had long-since declared my initial debt repaid in full. I told her I didn't relish the thought of taking on more debt if the repayments were so onerous. For my insubordination, I was sentenced to fucking her with the mouth dildo for half an hour whilst nipple-clamped.

By then, my nipple bars were bedded in very nicely and when seriously worked up and sucking on Lizzi's clit ring, I thought I could go through with it and get one of my own. Then in the cold light of day, I chickened out as usual.

However, I did now have my own remote control and so did Tess. One night in Route 66 we challenged each other to a duel. As we asked for the bill, the waitress looked at us innocently. "Nice evening ladies? Food ok? Oh, and who won?"

Tess grinned up at her. "Everything was fine, thank you. We're calling it a draw. Extra time and penalties when we get home."

It was quiet and close to closing time. The waitress came back with the card machine and half a pint of beer each. "On the house, ladies -- as long as you show me the website those naughty little buggers came from."

She had already ordered one by the time we finished our free drinks. As we left, she waved after us. "Cheers girls -- me boyfriend's gonna love that. But not half as much as I am!"

More often than not, my Thursday 'business' meetings with Lizzi now involved Ginny and we drew lots to see who would have the not inconsiderable pleasure of being tethered whilst the other two went to town on them.

A few weeks after Tess and I got together, Lizzi was in the kitchen, preparing the wine and a few other goodies to take to the bedroom. I was in my favourite slinky dress and couldn't wait to get my hands on Lizzi in her sleek, black latex jumpsuit. Ginny looked equally as hot in a leather body harness that clung to her, accentuating her beguiling curves. She had a pack of cards ready for us to determine who would feel the thrill of the leather restraints against their skin. I prayed I would draw the lowest card as it had been a while since I was lucky.

Ginny and I looked round in surprise when the doorbell rang and Lizzi cursed from the kitchen. Her head appeared around the doorframe. "Who the fuck is that at this time of night? Leah, be a darling and scare them off will you?"

"S'ok, I'll go." Ginny got up and picked up her coat to cover her modesty. Anyone seeing her in the glory of her harness would get a sight they would never forget. She was gone an age and when Lizzi returned with a tray a few minutes later, she was still not back.

As Lizzi looked in puzzlement, she burst back in, presumably having left her coat in the hallway. "Some bloody religious fanatic doing door-to-door. Very talkative - couldn't get rid of her."

Relieved we were back on track, we followed along the hall, the drawing of cards forgotten for the moment. At the bedroom door, she stopped and turned to us.

"Sorry ladies, but I didn't know what to do with her." She inclined her head towards the bedroom.

"Who?"

"The religious nutter. I think she's part of an Alien Death Cult, so I tied her up in there."

Lizzi looked at me. "Did you spike her drink?"

Ginny lowered her voice and went on. "No, seriously. I think she's involved in a plot to blow up the world. She said she is part of a cult called Fred Scott's Inflatable Hussies." She pushed open the door. "Look..."

I walked into the bedroom and let out a squeal of delight as I saw a pale, lithe body spreadeagled on the bed, restraints at her wrists and ankles. Red hair was artfully arranged on the black silky pillows like a halo around her head. I felt a prickle of excitement down below.

She looked up at us in disdain. "Blow up the world? No, I've been sent to blow your fucking minds, ladies. Bloody foreigners. I thought you understood English, Virginie le Clerc -- I didn't say 'Fred Scott's Inflatable Hussies.' I said I have a red-hot insatiable pussy."

She nodded to her neatly trimmed red bush. "So fucking see to it, girls." She gave us a wry smile. "Love the outfits by the way."

I hugged Ginny, my heart racing. "Did you have anything to do with this?"

Tess grinned up at us. "She might have -- at my suggestion, I may add. Would have waited forever for you to suggest it!"

Lizzi never missed a beat. She put the tray down on the bedside table and shook one of Tess's tethered hands. "We meet at last, Miss Prior." She picked up a blindfold and a bar-gag from the tray. "Don't worry, darling -- this won't hurt a bit."

I heard a soft French voice from behind me. "Well, maybe a little..."

Lizzi passed me an ice cube from the wine cooler and I put it between my teeth. She and Ginny moved to either side of Tess and I lay down between her legs. I touched the ice to her clit as the other two bit gently on her nipples. Her muscular thighs tightened and the bar-gag muffled her little grunt. She began to pull at her restraints and the tingle between my legs intensified as Lizzi now handed me the magic wand. I took the ice cube from her clit and pressed it deep inside her. I flicked my tongue at her now chilly little bud then held the magic wand there.

Her entire body convulsed and Lizzi and Ginny sucked harder on her nipples. Hands roamed over her body as I pulled up my short skirt and sat down on the wand with a groan. It was one of my favourite ways to make love with her, one of us straddling the other, the wicked plastic orb pulsing away, trapped between us. Seeing the other women in my life working on her beautiful, conical breasts made it all the sweeter.

Her inarticulate cries rent the night as she bit down on the bar in her mouth and threatened to tear the tethers from the bed frame. When Lizzi finally released her, she quivered in my arms and we kissed until we were breathless. When we came up for air, Ginny and Lizzi had an arm around each other. They also had fingers in each other's naughty little pies, their eyes fixed on Tess and I.

I barely heard Ginny's husky whisper. "Don't stop, girls. Please don't stop."

If I had felt a thrill in the bar in Spain when I realised Reina and I had been watched, I almost burst with pride at the thought of two beautiful women over ten years our senior stroking each other while they watched us.

I thought it couldn't get any better until later when we kissed again. Ginny slid her lubricated left hand inside me and her right hand sank deep inside Tess. Lizzi took Ginny from behind and I was vaguely aware of the church clock striking midnight as I groaned softly into my girlfriend's mouth and Ginny's skilled fingers worked their magic.

Tess finally fell asleep in my arms at two in the morning. Ginny was already out for the count. Lizzi kissed her fingertips and placed them against my lips. The look on her face said it all. It was quite simply the best night of my life and I couldn't thank my devious, glorious red-head enough for her little surprise.

The next morning was a different story. It was rare for me to wake up next to anyone, but three other beautiful women, their long hair entangled in each other's was quite a sight to behold. I was glad Lizzi's bed was very large.

I was late for my first walk of the day, Tess was late for vet college and Ginny was late for her first lesson.

Lizzi watched in amusement as we rushed around like dervishes, trying to co-ordinate the bathroom, getting dressed and in mine and Ginny's cases, wondering what to do with our night attire.

When she declared she was having the day off as we left, we all scowled at her.

I wasn't scowling at her at two in the afternoon when I nipped back between grooming Sheba the Alsatian and a Red Setter for a quickie, but for the second time that day I was late for a walk.

Things just kept on getting better and Tess was welcomed to one of our little London gatherings with open arms. Quite a few other things were open as well. We loved being with each other and we loved watching each other in action with our friends. Not long before, I hoped I'd find a boy and we'd be happy together. Then, after Reina, I hoped I'd find a nice girl.

Now I had one. I had also told Lizzi and Ginny that once I did, I'd come out.

It was time.

I was nervous as a new-born kitten when I told them. I think Mum took it better than Dad, who mainly sat in stunned silence. Like any mother, she just wanted her daughter to be happy and if that was what it took, then so be it.

I introduced them to Tess a week later. We met on neutral ground -- the Cricketers Arms in town, but this time there was no remote control involved. As soon as my Mum saw Tess, I knew we would be fine. She said she recognised her from the Duke of Wellington in her home village, where she had worked as a waitress and barmaid for a while -- at the time she was unsure as to which way to run with Virginie le Clerc. My brother and sister were a little confused, seeing me with a girl they vaguely knew from school all those years ahead of them. I got the impression my brother was very happy to see his sister with such a hot girl but Emily worried me a little. She was so like me in many ways. Just turned sixteen, I hoped she wouldn't have to go through the turmoil I had done over the last few months.

It was only a matter of time before I moved in with Tess. Leaving the village was a wrench but it was only a few miles away and most of my days were spent there anyway. And of course, the odd night.

As summer approached, and before Tess's cricket season loomed, we flew to Spain for a fortnight. Reina picked us up from the airport, her new girlfriend in tow.

I had finally bitten the bullet and taken on an assistant. Kellie took little persuading that walking and washing dogs was a better job than bar work and it meant she had her social life back, although she kept her two weekend lunchtime shifts at the pub. I'd lost track of the number of dogs her family had owned over the years and she was a natural choice. For the time we were away, she was in charge, flitting around the locality in our little red van and from her messages, things were going well. She had even brought a couple of new clients on board.

Things certainly went well out in Spain and it was a lot more convivial than my last visit. Reina's new squeeze Yasmina was a skinny little thing with her hair in corn-rows and a few too many tattoos for my liking but her tongue stud went down well. Being surrounded by three ladies with bars and rings in their nipples finally convinced Tess and she resolved to have hers done when we got home. I couldn't persuade her to go as far as the tongue-stud, however.

1...345678