Test subject

Story Info
I let my coworker use a mind control device on me.
2.7k words
4.18
26.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
776 Followers

Everyone in this story is over 18.

Hello my name is Emma and I am a neuroscientist. I was amazed by the brain for as long as I could remember and went to university for years to study to become a neuroscientist. I was also a very plain looking girl and never did care much about my looks. I was not ugly but I would not call myself pretty. Dark brown hair and eyes with black rimmed glasses. My body was slim but not skinny. I cared more about my work then I ever did about boys. I had a couple of boyfriends over the years but they quickly got bored of me and I did not really notice them leaving.

After years of study I finally left university with a debt so large I never thought I could pay it off. That was until I was approach by the military. I had too pass many checks before they even let me interview for the role. It was then that I found out that I would be working in the research and development unit. They also told me the money I would be on. I accepted the offer straight away. After I started I was put into a lab with one other person. Mark was another neuroscientist and was just as plain looking as I was.

Our project was to try and develop a way to control peoples minds. Some would think this was evil work but I did not care. The idea of trying to make a device that would allow people to take over another's mind fascinated me. Plus the money was amazing. At the end of every week one of us would have to report to the general in command. Our lab was inside a large military base and was overlooked by the general. His name was general Briggs. He was middle aged and a hard no nonsense man. He expected results and knew how to get them from his men and did not accept excuses.

Me and mark were a year into our project and we was getting very close. We had created a device that was like two Bluetooth headsets. One, if worn, could be used to gain control of the person wearing the other. We had done many tests but we needed to try some human trails. Today we had decide to try the device out ourselves.

"Are you ready?" Mark asked.

"Yes." I replied and inserted the earpiece that allowed me to be controlled. I had suggest human trials today so I thought it fair that I was the one to be controlled. Mark placed the other piece into his ear. Instantly I felt a change come over me, I could not move any part of my body.

"Walk towards me." Mark ordered. I did as I was asked and started to walk.

"Stop." He said. I stopped. "Turn around."

I did as I was asked without hesitation. I could still think for myself and was aware of everything that I was doing but I had no way of stopping it. After turning around to face mark again he got a strange look on his face.

"On your knees." He ordered. Again I did as I was asked and got into my knees. He walked over until he was close to me and looked down at me. As he did he unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. I was shocked but could not show it, instead I had to wait their not moving. He stroked his cock to hardness in front of my face. It was a good size about 7 inches and uncut. His foreskin wrapped around the tip of his penis.

"Suck my dick." He then commanded. I was disgusted but had not choice as my body moved on its own to wrap my lips around his cock. I began sucking it like it was my idea too. I was surprised by Mark's actions as he had never showed a dark and sexual side that he was showing now. He was normal mild mannered and just as distracted as I was, but now he was forcing her to suck his cock. It would not look like I was being forced if we was seen as I was sucking his cock the best I could. I was using one hand to steady myself on his leg while the other with stroking his cock as I worked it in and out of my mouth.

I had given old boyfriends blowjobs in the past when I was asked too. I had never really paid attention to what I was doing when I did. Part of why guys left me was because I was always too distracted. This time I had no distractions as my whole reason for being right now was to suck his cock. I began to enjoy the feeling of having his cock in my mouth and I even removed my hand so that I could take more of him into my mouth. Mark enjoyed that by the nosies he started to make. With no distractions I finally discovered the pleasure to be had from sex. I could feel myself getting wet. I never got any pleasure from any sex act before but now I was loving it. I think if he removed the mind control device I would carry on sucking his cock.

My free hand found his balls to play with as I was working most of his cock into my mouth. His nosies got louder and I could feel his cock begin to tense up.

"Keep your mouth open as I cum on your face." He told me as he pulled his cock and began stroking it. Of course I obeyed him and waited with mouth open. I did not have to wait long before he started to cum over me. My glasses protected my eyes but the rest of my face got covered. I had never received a facial before, it felt weird but not disgusting.

Once he had finished he put his cock away and looked guilty. He reached down and removed the device from my ear.

"You asshole." I moaned at him as I got up.

"I'm sorry, I could not help myself." He said meekly, looking at the floor.

I was angry but also confused. I was anger at what he did but I enjoyed doing it. Not knowing what else to say I walked into the bathroom to clean myself up. I cleaned the cum off my face and was able to calm down from what happened. When I came back to the lab Mark still looked ashamed about what he done.

"I really am sorry." He said again.

"Be quiet." I told him.

"We should let the general know that the device works." He said quietly.

"Yes I suppose we should." I replied.

"You should tell him, he might reward you." He said.

This was his was to try and make up for what he had done. I of course was going to accept. The general was a hard man but he could be very nice to people that please him. I grabbed the device's and left to go report. The generals office was a large room with a big desk where the general sat. The walls were covered in medals and pictures from his work in the military. General Briggs was a older man with a strong body that was starting to put weight on in his later years.

"Come sit." He ordered. I took a seat across from him.

"The device works." I told him straight away. The man always intimidated me and I felt uncomfortable in his presence. When I told him he looked at me hard in the eye.

"Show me." Was all he said.

I removed the device from my pocket and explained about the two different parts and what they did. I explained all the science behind them and how they worked.

"I want to see it in action." He told me. So without thinking I pulled the two devices out and handed him the one that let him control the other, that one I put in my own ear.

"Stand up." He ordered once he had it in. I stood up.

"Walk around." He ordered next. I walked around the office. As I did he would ask me to move in certain ways and I did each as he asked me. He then got a serious look on his face as he asked me to get to my knees. Not again. The general got up to walk over in front of me. He unzipped his trousers to pull out his cock. It was around the same length as marks but his was cut and where marks cock was rather smooth looking his was thick and very veiny. If a cock could look angry it would be his cock.

"Suck my cock." He ordered. Just like before I found myself sucking his cock like it was my idea. It felt different in my mouth compared to Marks but I found I was still enjoying it. For the den one time inside an hour I was sucking cock, and enjoying it. I just my hand to stroke his cock as I sucked for a bit before I moved it to his balls like I did with Mark so that I could take more of his cock into my mouth. With the device in I was free of all distractions and could fully enjoy what I was doing. I discovered that I enjoyed the act of sucking cock a lot. I also wondered what sex would be like if I could focus on it this much.

I had been sucking his cock for a while before I felt him begin to tense up. He ordered me to swallow every last drop and as he came he forced his cock as far in my mouth as he could. I felt his cum hit the back of my throat before sliding down it. As he started to pull his cock out the rest of his cum fell onto my tongue which I swallowed as ordered. With his cock out of my mouth and away in his trousers he reached down to remove the device from my ear.

"Good work, you will receive a bonus in this months pay. I now want you to fine tune this for use in the field." He told me.

Not knowing what else to say I thanked him and left. I had now be controlled into sucking two different cocks and found that I loved the experience of it. I made my way back to the lab and told Mark that the general was happy with what progress we had made and what he wanted from us now. He seemed happy with the news but still looked guilty.

"I'm really sorry about what I did." He said. "I thought of a way to make it up to you."

"Go on." I told him.

"You can use it on me." He said. I thought about it for a minute before I agreed. I got the devices out and walked over and put it in his ear. I then put the other in my ear. He looked shocked when he realised that he had the controlling one in. I had thought about it and the only way I got get any pleasure was to be free from distractions and this was the only way. He stared at me for a minute before he ordered me to the back room. We had a small room in the back of the lab with a bed and sofa inside for breaks and for when we worked late and needed a place to sleep. Once inside he had me strip naked which I did without thought. Once naked he could see my plain body and average boobs. I did not have the best body but Mark still had a look of wonder on his face.

He quickly removed his own clothes and showed off his equal average body. For a man that had came an hour or so ago he was rock hard. He seemed unsure what to do next, but he finally sat down on the edge of the bed and ordered me to suck his cock again. I moved without hesitation and got on my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I was now giving my third blowjob of the day. I was only sucking it for a couple of minutes before he told me to get on all fours on the bed. Once I was in position he got behind me and entered me. He did not start slow and was fucking me hard from the beginning. This was the first time being fucked with no distractions in my head and it felt amazing. For the first time ever I was able to concentrate on the cock inside of me. I felt pleasure throughout my body as he fucked me hard.

After awhile of fucking doggy, he made me lay on my back and he lifted my hips of the bed so that he could fuck me still on his knees. It was not long after this that I felt my orgasm build and explode. I was lost in the pleasure as this was the first time that I was able to orgasm from just sex alone. I normally had to use toys after sex as I needed the extra stimulate as I was far to distracted to enjoy just the sex. Once my orgasm faded I was able to pay attention to Mark again. He was thrusting even harder before he pulled out and jerk himself off until he came all over my stomach. He still looked guilty as he reached down to remove the device from my ear.

"Thank you." I told him and he seem to looked relieved.

"Your welcome." He said, still seeming unsure.

The next week we got back to work fine tuning the device. We even started work on ways to improve it. Whenever the device needed testing to ensure that the improvement worked, I would volunteer to wear it. This was always followed by a brief test to make sure it worked before Mark would order me into the back room. Their he would always have me strip naked and have me suck his cock. Most of the time it would end with his cum over my face. A few times he would fuck me and cum some where over my body. When he was feeling more adventurous he would make me do other stuff. He would make me play with myself as he watched or have me do work in the lab naked. I did not mind what he asked for as I found the thrill of being control too much fun.

We still needed to report once a week to the general. The week after the first test I went to report to him. He seemed surprised that it was me being the report. Once I had reported to him he asked if he could get another demonstration. It seemed like a test and when I inserted the device into my ear and gave him the other one it looked like I passed. I quickly found myself naked with his angry cock in my mouth. After sucking for a while he again filled my mouth with cum and ordered me to swallow.

Each week I would visit him for my report and I would always let him use the device on me after. He always had me get naked as-well and always suck his cock. Like Mark he would mostly cum from the sucking but he always made me swallow. He too would fuck me, almost always bent over his desk, and fill me with his cum. I would go back to the lab on those days with his cum leaking out of my pussy. He would also do a bit more when he was feeling it. He once had me give him a blowjob under his desk as he was taking reports from other departments.

I was now letting two different guys use me as their personal sex slaves. I was also loving it. I had never had so much fun or pleasure from sex before. Even the days I just sucked their cocks I felt more alive then ever. I looked forward to every day of work.

I hope you enjoyed my story. Please let me know what you think.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
776 Followers