All Comments on 'Testing, 1-2-3, Testing'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

To the edge of the Cliff & back.

Fantasies are fantasies and best left as such.

Any attempt to live them out in real-life is fraught with dire consequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idk man, cuck stuff just comes off to me as vicarious homosexuality. I’d have more respect for a gay man than these fence-sitting, wife using, sodomites. Glad I skipped to the end, couldn’t imagine reading that for 8 pages. Im sure it was well-written, thanks for the effort.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

So this cop convinces her to fuck another man and they institute safe words to ensure that it’s what they’re both willing to do and then rather than being honest with his wife, encourages her? Then he abandons her and plays being a noble hero?

Well thank God she had an identical twin sister.

I have no respect for losers like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Laughing at the comments. The usual group who hates these stories but reads them because they are compelled to. Pretty good story I think, probably fairly accurate about some people who experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very mixed feelings about this. Firstly the husband is really quite stupid. How did he think that it would pan out? Where was his self respect?

The wife showed too much enthusiasm from the outset, seemed disappointed that she wasn’t allowed to go all the way.

Torn between a one star and a four star.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

It was written pretty good but it was very character driven and there lies my problem with the story. I couldnt empathize with both characters. They were both weak willed to some degree. Mike couldnt say stop after he realized that he didnt want her together with someone else and Allie also couldnt express that she didnt want to be with someone else. They could have ended their 'experiment' at any time. Sometimes its ok to say no without compromise to something in a relationship. Like I said, well written but weak characters, although if they had more guts there wouldnt be story, so there is that.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

If I have read your very good story carefully I am of the opinion that he is an idiot, but that she cheated on him several times in the course of her "game". She let her sister in on her most intimate things, she had contact with Ray even though it wasn't agreed, she went out with Ray and her sister and she said to her husband "today my lover is my husband and not you" and that although she was so careful that her husband is not humiliated, she does it herself. That was also not agreed. I have to honestly say that I would not have left that without an answer. I would never trust this woman again!

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

I loved it, especially the surprise ending. Length ? I for one would MUCH prefer 8 pages instead of 8 weeks. In the past I would have to go back and reread an original to see what was going on. Now, I wait till I see "finale" and then start from story 1 and read through. I bypass anything with "part 1" etc and in a lot of cases am glad I did when I see "part 23 " etc.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Usually enjoy your stories but this time no. Since you had enough respect to warn me in your prelude what I was getting into I'll just let it go at that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I was reading the reluctance and wondered how the conundrum would be solved. You wrote an interesting story and I am glad to have read it. It was not just run of the mill story.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I liked the story, even though -- and I apologize to the author -- I skipped pages 3-5 and skimmed the sex scenes which do nothing for me. I am one of the people that just does not have the time to read 26,000 words. But the beginning and the end that I read were very good. I like very much that the author took on, and succeeded in carrying, a story of the other side of wife sharing. That in itself deserves a 5*.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It gave me more of that crash and burn feeling.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Whackdoodle, dude, do you read these story and understand them. She didn't have a twin sister, she had a younger sister that looked just like her.

peyskippeyskipover 2 years ago

Great story! The angst within the story and range of the comments prove its depth...great job!

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 2 years ago

Thank you the warning in your opening remarks fritz51 , since I personally hate these kind of storylines , I appreciate you being up front about it .

Wish more writers would do the same , it would definitely help lower the temperature in the Hub .

You now owe your fans a story that's more in line with your past postings that the largest percentage of your fans enjoy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story and excellent result.....hate wife sharing but love a good ending where limited sharing takes place

JJ

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

Crafted brilliantly, for which I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creative story and, in my view at least, a realistic view of how badly this sort of thing could go. I can easily imagine a husband getting cold feet but being ashamed to admit it. When I glimpsed where this was going, I almost didn’t finish it. I’m glad I did. Well done. Thank you.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Brilliant story, so well written only 3/4 of the way through and have to break, can't wait to read the rest. Thank you fritz51

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!! REALLY well written!!! Love how you manage the feelings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never bring depraved fantasy to real world.

stonebow2000stonebow2000over 2 years ago

I thought it was a very good story, well constructed with believable characters, and it maintained tension to the end. I am surprised by the comment immediately preceding mine. I think the writing is a good deal better than much of what I see on Literotica. I write on Lush Stories,(over 100 stories under the name Whitebeard) which, as far as I can see, has more stringent editing and review processes. Many stories on Lit have typos and obvious mistakes, like poorly punctuated dialogue, that could be found by decent proof reading. Those processes help to create and nurture better writers. I would rate the writing on this story as rther better than average on Lit.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

You could have re-named this "The Accidental Cuckhold"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, it was so real. Were you mike,lol. I only got lost in the end see part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an excellent story, most importantly because it explored real feelings. It did not dismiss the serious impact wife sharing, or swinging can have on a marriage. Many swingers openly state that swinging improved their communication. It would have to for the to remain together. Wife sharing and swinging have negative outcomes as well as positive ones. This story effectively explored this in a realistic way. The author is to be commended for weaving a plausible story line to extricate them from their predicament and saving their marriage. Five stars.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

What a great story concept and so flawlessly executed! 5++++++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best I've read. Not sure why I enjoy these stories, some are quite painful. Maybe I could use a little therapy . Well written, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very, very good! I really like the twist, the switch of Kate for Allie, clever....so wrapped up in the plot didn’t see it coming, although....it was in the air....good job! Thank you.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the up-front warning. As you suggested, I will skip this story. I appreciate your candor and will continue reading below. Thanks. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the author did a good job analyzing this motivation/fetish; but I don’t think even he can get his head into that space entirely.

Someone else fucking your wife doesn’t provoke simple jealousy. It violates the biological imperative to preserve EXCLUSIVE mating rights to your chosen female. How would one set that aside? Theoretically, if my oldest friend, who I love like a brother, lost his wife and my wife wanted to cheer him up; I MIGHT be able to handle it. I would truly feel in no danger of losing her.

The next question is, what is the appeal? My only guess comes from my only group sex experience that happened when I was only 20 (the other participants were nearer 30). It was a fivesome. For the record, the woman was not being taken advantage of. She and her husband were swingers and she was the instigator.

Watching a woman getting plowed while she orgasms over and over and knowing your turn is coming AGAIN has the most AMAZING restorative powers for an overworked penis; FAR beyond any porn you will ever watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Add to last post: Beyond the good writing, I think the 4.01 score is because Mike was only ALMOST a willing cuckold.

Nonsequitour

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

I'm giving this a rare 5. It was just really well done and I don't hate the characters which is always a good thing.

Mike was a real turd and Allie was a little too but I'm glad she played it smarter than her husband and they came through it.

Now Ray and Kate would make an interesting story.

Ray is possibly a sympathetic character and Kate might be as well though she seems damaged somehow.

Just a thought.

Thank you very much for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't involve other people in your marriage. Marriage is complicated enough without adding others.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

A few important points. First, the activity of wife sharing and or cuckolding is getting increasingly common. We need to look at the big picture to try and understand what is going on. If you listen to podcasts, read blogs, and study case history, these folks have an extremely high marriage failure rate. Studies show it well above 90percent. Second, the success stories are self selecting, and no one talks about their own stupidity. Thirdly, these folks consider a four year marriage or relationship to be a long time. Lastly, what is going on with the men, it is well documented that testosterone levels have been dropping for 80 years, four generations. Men are killing themselves at five to seven times the rate of women. What will future society look like as this becomes acceptable? What will law enforcement, military or even utility or science look like. Author says not defending or criticizing , but we all need to look at the overall long term implications. How will kids grow up if the marriage can only last a few short years?

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

I am always amazed at how these stories always revolve around the wife getting hers while the husband is refused to indulge in the ssme behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot wife / cuck relationships are merely sadomasochistic in nature…..a variant is stag / vixen that eliminates the obvious outright but not internal humiliation desires of the male partner. The hot wife often /nearly always participates as the dominant partner in both variants. The males in both cases desire humiliation in that they seem to desire for the wife partner to ALWAYS responds sexually more enthusiastically to the bull, her sexually ‘preferred partner’. Sex is a response phenomenon. There are no better / best sex partners or experiences, just ones that elicit a stronger subjective experience response from and between the partners. A very old woman will respond better and more enthusiastically to an older barely potent husband than a sexual athlete 25 year old. There are no bests, just best pairings. Ultimately the cuck relationship expires for the imbalance between the mates. There is a missing of equality in the relationship that grows old, destabilizes the relationship and that always causes respect to completely vanish, then trust to fade and finally any love in the relationship vanishes without the bolstering of trust and respect. These relationships then vanish either gradually or abruptly with nothing left to sustain them. There ultimately is far too much reliance on lust and sex to sustain a relationship. The concepts however, CAN exist in relatively small amounts used as fantasy only or in some larger amounts in simple occasional swapping, which keeps emotions and sexual experiences in some ultimately satisfying balance between the mates. The flaws in cuckolding are the imbalances and contempt engendered in the medium and long term experiences, loss of respect, loss of trust, and devolution of any love originally present. R. H.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Loved this. As a woman I could relate to

Allie. I liked how she handled his request. In the beginning when she laid out the consequences to her husband. The honesty admitting her arousal. In

the end her love for him won out. Great

twist at the end. Had me fooled.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think it is interesting his Allie kept reminding her husband she was only doing this for him, when it was obvious she wanted it bad.I realize that we are no longer cavemen, but the urge to protect what’s mine, is still hard wired into our DNA. This whole cuck thing is basically a form of mental illness, in my opinion. Any man in a long term relationship who considers allowing his partner to screw or get groped by another male, has just failed to protect his assets, and is destined to be a dead end, on the evolutionary scale. And I also find it interesting, that in 90% of these stories, the wife is dead set against hubby dipping his wick, into another woman. Just stupid...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

Sobering to say the least. Loving Wives is my favorite catagory on Literotica. I particularly enjoy wife sharing and hot wife stories. This one certainly shows that while arousing and provocative that lifestyle can also lead to heartbreak. As fritz51 says: No one size fits all. What works for one couple may not for another. A very intriguing tale.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not sure that they're destined for long-term success. Mostly because of his repeated failure to communicate, but also because she continued to play stupid games even though she realized he wasn't in it anymore, though he didn't verbalize it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
It's been a while since I've posted a story. I've just finished one that turned out to be very difficult to finish. I'm finishing the editing process and have yet to decide about comments, especially from anons.