All Comments on 'Testing Boundaries'

by MadeleineSinha

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hugplxhugplxover 2 years ago

I love everything about this except for keeping hubby in the dark about any of the steps at all - leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Makes it hard to find everything else titillating tbh.

Pinbot1Pinbot1over 2 years ago

Loved the Britishness of this story. Made it feel much more real to me. Could feel the scenario and the characters. Enjoyed. Many thanks. Keep it coming please.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Your stories are always fun and humorous. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing style it comes across as relaxed and very believable. Whilst it’s not cheating and there’s nothing wrong with some mild exhibitionism I think it would be an improvement to the story if her husband is fully on board with everything.

Looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could drone on about how much I was enjoying your story after reading the first couple of paragraphs but I see others have expressed my thoughts with their own comments. So I'll just say, you had my undivided attention when you mentioned Taytos :). One story read and looking forward to reading the rest now thatcI've bookmarked your page. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous