All Comments on 'Testing Boundaries Pt. 03'

by MadeleineSinha

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Very good story. This third part did get dark as you warned.

I had hoped that Lou smartly recognized there needed to be a solid boundary with Rich, that he “needed nipping in the bud”. I liked that, but then you violated that boundary the very next day! Necessary to the plot, I know.

You are one of the best authors currently posting stories on this website. Your main characters are likable and believable, their dialog is snappy and fresh. I love your sense of humor. All of these things help me to get over their actions, actions that I can’t relate to personally. But your main characters are comfortable in their skin, and allow me to accept their sexuality.

Your sex scenes are always new, not cookie-cutter, they fit into your stories uniquely every time.

I hope you continue to write and posts more stories here. You are one of my favorite authors. I sometimes follow other authors temporarily to be alerted when they’ve written a follow-up chapter to a story I may have disliked; I’m curious to see if they can redeem their story.

But you are truly a FAVORITE! Thank you.

EmirusEmirusover 2 years ago

Six months ago I promised to read another of your stories and I’ve finally got round to it. 🙄 I’ve just read all three chapters of Testing Boundaries one after the other and this comment covers all of them.

*

It must be difficult, even with your obvious sense of humour, to maintain it constantly in your writing but you’ve done a good job. I have a weird sense of humour (so people tell me - with the emphasis on weird) but I’ve only tried to make one, or possibly two, of my own stories funny. I find it difficult.

*

The serious bits are dealt with seriously and well written. 👍 Big improvement in punctuation in the first two chapters. 👍 Search for the uninvited mouse. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Very entertaining. 5*

wasagadavewasagadave6 months ago

Imaginative, sexy, erotic and detailed! Great job! 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous