Thailand, The Spice of Life

Story Info
A visit to Thailand, allows Jason to fulfil his fantasies.
2.1k words
3.94
3.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

I enter this large room. There behind a large glass wall sat perhaps 30 young ladies on stadium like seating. The girls respond in a welcome like greeting, as I walked through to the large room.

My heart races with excitement and anticipation, what have I got myself into? I thought with hesitation.

"Take your time." The female hostess advised me. "Chose the girl you like and let the assistant know."

I scan the group of ladies and they were a mix of cultures but mostly Asian girls. But there were a few European girls. I spent a good few minutes. It was difficult, they were all attractive in their own way. The Asian women were all very beautiful but I like the idea of being with someone different perhaps eastern European.

So I deliberately focused on those girls. I then focus on a beautiful honey blonde with wavy shoulder length hair. She was extremely pretty. I looked at her and although every girl was focused on me, including her, that was until she realised I was just looking at her, she turns away. I Ioved that, so after a few seconds of thought, I chose her. She looked sexy and physically my type, slim and petite and had beautiful fair complexion. At a guess, I would say that she was perhaps mid twenties. I feel myself swelling as I requested her with the assistant. The thought of being with this beautiful creature was overwhelming.

I walk towards the bed in the dimly lit room. I look around and notice what appears to be large mirrors on the two walls. I thought they were just there so you can see yourself. I thought thats pretty provocative. But with such a beautiful lady in my presence. I was focused on her. I had requested a massage and in my mind, I wanted to fulfil my favourite fetish...that was having a beautiful woman masturbate me and not just your regular handjob but furiously. I wanted her to talk dirty to me as I would do to her. And I meant graphically. I mean I wanted to experience her both physically and verbally. I didn't want your standard massage but some type of girl friend experience withs lots of passion and enthusiasm. And I can tell she maybe nervous like myself, I believe she is very experienced and will be incredibly hot when she gets aroused.

I hold her hand leading her to the top of the bed and sit down. She sits on my lap facing me and I try to kiss her. Surprisingly she didn't stop me. Her sexy scent captivated me. I was getting very hard.

She wore this sexy short mini skirt and I needed to see her naked. I wanted to slowly strip her, but first I asked her the most obvious question.

"What is you name?" I asked her.

"Elena" She whispered back.

"Where are you from?"

"I am from Hungary." She replied in a sexy voice. "Do you like a massage?"

I looked at her. I captivated by her beauty and sexy European acent. I just nodded my head and stood up to undress. I was embarrassed by my large bulge as I pulled my shorts off.

Then I had to ask her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

She paused and didn't say anything. I assume then she was in a relationship. And I guess she's here isn't a big secret to whoever he is.

I asked her if she was happy for me to take her clothing off. She nodded. so I proceeded to strip her, starting with unbuttoning her top and taking it off. She still had a bra on. This was really turning me on. I pressed my face onto her chest, breathing in her feminine scent. Her natural scent and perfume were a formidable pair. I was completely mesmerised. Then I continued, asking her to stand up so that I could undo her skirt. I do just that and it falls to the ground.

She is wearing matching sexy white underwear. Again I pull her closer, my face immersed in her warm belly and gradually move lower until my face was on her crotch. I inhaled the distinctive musky scent of pussy that filled my nostrils. I throbbed excitedly.

"Oh yeahhh." I moaned.

At that point I wanted to see more. The thought of enjoying another man's girl was thrilling to say the least. I wanted to taste pussy. So I slowly pull her panties down exposing an unshaven pussy. It was just the way I love to see a woman, natural. My heart clearly stop for a short moment as did my breathing. I bring my face close but she immediately pushed me away. I was surprised by that considering we were effectively in a brothel where most acts would be permissible.

I had the desire to examine her then taste her but I let it go preferring her to be focused passionately on my real desire, to experience her masturbatory technique and her sexual energy and intensity during this act.

So I pull her towards me to the centre of the bed and then laid back in the centre of the bed resting myself on the head board. I then motioned for her to join me on my right side.

She moved over and kneed on the bed facing my midriff but I reached out to motion her to come closer so as to lay right next to me on my right. She seemed reluctant, maybe she's thinking of her boyfriend. She didn't really want to reply when I asked, so I guess the answer was yes. I grinned at the thought, of having her, even if she was here with a boyfriends permission. Have you ever seduced another man's girl, it adds another layer of excitement and pleasure. ln my lifetime it happened twice.

Again I reach out to grab her hand, bringing her closer to me. I assume she was right-handed, so I pull her to my right side. She succumbed and reluctantly comes closer, just like how your girl would react.

"Why are you in Thailand?" I asked.

She essentially said what most of these girls say. That is she is studying here.

She seem nervous, so I hold her hand, trying to comfort her. She smiles beautifully. she was very attractive. In a minute she move closer to me, so boldly I asked her what I wanted.

"I want you masturbate me." Looking at her directly in her eyes. "Not just a massage like with everyone else."

She begins to blush and appeared apprehensive. She didn't say much but I was enjoying the slow "seduction."

"I want you to masturbate me like I am your boyfriend." I graphically described. "And tell me how turned on you are."

Again she blushes, this time a more darker pink. I was loving it.

I grab her right hand placing it directly on the swollen lump between my open legs. I gyrate my hip through sheer excitement and grab her beautiful face to kiss her passionately. She succumbs and I can feel our tongues interlocking in our mouths. I was in heaven.

Suddenly I hear her whisper.

"You're so naughty and you're turning me on. Hmmmm...hmmm."

Then the feel of her soft warm hand slips under my underwear and massages my erection. Oh my god.

"Show me how you do it?...how you masturbate errr...him...show me Elena."

She blushes red. I was clearly slowly seducing her with my straight to the point dirty talk.

"Hmmm...hmmm." She moans quietly. " You're making me so hot...hmmm..so hot."

Then she quickly pulls my underwear down and grips my cock firmly pulling the foreskin back in one movement. She begins to moan more. It was incredibly hot....she was incredibly hot.

"What do you want me to tell you?" She whispers biting her lower lip.

An intense hot look on her beautiful face appears....like she was highly arouse now.

"Just show me...I want to watch you....tell me how it turned on you are." I whispered perversely to her.

"You are a very naughty man!" She replies turning bright red.

At that point she starts moaning excitedly...hmmmm...hmmm and begins licking her right hand, then apply her warm saliva over

my very hard erection and then pausing

for a few seconds before twisting firmly. It was like she was thinking what to do next.

"Oh yeahhh, you're so hard...so stiff...I just love stroking hard cocks...hmmm...you so turned me on."

She continues licking her palm.

"Is this what you want to you see?...you like that?...ohh yeahhh... does my hand make your big cock feels so good yeah?"

"Oh god yes!...tell me more....tell me." I replied.

"You naughty man...I like doing it like this...."

As she twisted her her right hand aggressively sending incredible pleasure through me.

"Then stroking nice and fast like this."

As she pumped fast before slowing to slow excruciating strokes.

"You like that yeahhh....hmmmm...I Iove the feel of a hard cock in my hand...and how it makes him so excited. So I stroke him like this...oh yeahh..is that what you want to hear?"

"Yess..how many boyfriends have you had?..oh my god I can really tell...oh yeahh faster..faster"

"You dirty boy...you want to know how many guys I have been with....that turns you on?...yeahh...you want me...yeah...you like me yeah?" As she starts stroking faster until the sounds of her masturbating hand becomes audible...."Lots of boyfriends.....oh yeahhh..that turns you on?...you're making my mind

wonder....oh my god...you're naughty man."

"Oh god yeah...kiss me." I whispered...."faster..faster."

I pull her closer looking into her pretty eyes. The look of sheer lust was unforgettable, so I passionately starting kissing her. My pelvis begins thrusting up and down towards her closed fist, as it flew fast up and down the hard shaft. The heavenly sound of my cock being masturbated at speed was such a turn on. She moans continuously now and I sense she is about to go wild on me. Oh my god this is the moment a woman let's go.

"Ohh yeahhhh...I love this moment."

She sits up and spits hard on my cock, not once but twice. I immediately feel the warm saliva hit my swollen head and run down my erection. Oh god Elena is real nasty.

Immediately her right hand turns into a frenzied blur and I begin to cum.

She becomes intense, breathless and begins to enthusiastically talk dirty, telling me how much she is enjoying it...encouraging me. It was dream come true, just what I wanted to experience. I explode, my cum flying in all directions. She squeals in excitement, almost like she was also cumming from sheer arousal.

It felt like I was enjoying her years of experience. She was one of most pleasurable hot woman I have enjoyed. As soon as it started. it was over......

But she wasn't done. After just seconds of firmly sqeezing out the drops of my cum, she began twisting firmly in a stroking like fashion, up and down. A lustfully smirk appears on her pretty blushing face, as she stares deep into my eyes and whispers.

"Oh yeahhh, I feel so hot now....hmmm...hmmm."

Again she spits at the head and shaft and immediately her right hand goes into an instant blur and she moans enthusiastically. I thrust my pelvis up and she went for it. But seconds into it, I had to grab her had to stop her. I was hard but felt I couldn't cum and she was just "flogging a dead horse" now it was more pain then pleasure and a real first for me.

She bites her lower lip and obliges before grabbing a towel to clean me up. It was very intimate. After she was done, she lies next to me, kissing me lightly. I part her hair from her face, she looked stunning close up. This was pure magic.

Suddenly we were startled, like there was a silent commotion, as the lights come on behind the mirrored wall in front of us and there sat probably 20 people. Mostly females that were not chosen and probably some paying male patrons. I try to cover up but clearly our sexual act was watched by everyone in the other room. A video camera on the left hand side was also pointing into our room. In embarrassed panic, I quickly grab my clothing.

"Did you know about this?" I asked.

"No, no...I feel really embarrassed." She replies quickly, turning bright red.

I momentarily freeze in shock, not sure what to do. A cold hair raising feeling suddenly blankets as the reality set in, then I rushed out, leaving Elena on her own. I am not sure if she knew what was happening but I suspect she was genuinely equally surprised and embarrassed.

When I got outside, I slowly recover from the shock. I start to warm up again, realising pleasure that I enjoyed in the hands of Elena and now the niggling arousing thought of been watched was beginning to descend on me.

Gosh it's going to be some very hot memories now, now that I think calmly about it.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers