All Comments on 'Thank God for April Fools Day!'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Nice one. Well developed tale.

5 stars.

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Being from near the Kern river it was a nice setting. I wonder how someone from the east coast knows of the Kern and how deadly it can be. Thank you for your story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Great story, very enjoyable read, what a way for him to overcome his shyness and learn. All the better for being in an outdoor setting in a nude friendly family.

cf12cf12about 1 year ago

Great story. Noticed a wrong name in the jousting scene. You said “ Chris and Chloe were given a few minutes to rest” and it should have been Randy instead of Chris.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the family nudity / nudism. More than that, loved that erections were acceptable by family members and friends. And that the parents were ok with the sexual dynamics going on. How many fathers tell their daughter’s boyfriend to ‘go for it ‘?

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

That was just an all around great time! Loved the kiss class and more advanced lessons.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

Believable storyline & nicely written! But there are some grammar issues & name inconsistencies, as previously mentioned. Clean 'er up and you have a 5-star story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story, but needs editing. "Your loss" not "your lost", "there'll be" not "they'll be", and name confusion, spelling, and grammar.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 1 year ago

Hey, fellow Skippackian, good job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Also IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that asking a girl with how many guys she had sex "is a question you should never ask"!That is ANOTHER BIG NONSENSE!Girls ARE CLEARLY NOT "sluts,if they sleep with more than two boys"(by the way,this IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AND RIDICULOUS!),so IT'S MORE THAN FAIR for ANY LADY to ALWAYS answer at such question,if the guy too tells her how many girls he has sex with!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please,POST MY LAST COMMENT for this story!Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that "guys start to notice girls and want to date girls when they're sixteen-to-eighteen years old",while girls "are thinking about guys since they were twelve"!This IS SIMPLY A NONSENSE!EVERYONE KNOWS that BOTH GIRLS AND BOYS START DEVELOP ROMANTIC INTEREST FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX WHEN THEY ARE 12-13 YEARS OLD!So,THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that girls are "way ahead of boys in every aspect of relationships"!On the contrary,BOYS AND GIRLS ARE BOTH AT THE SAME LEVEL REGARDING THE ASPECTS OF A RELATIONSHIP and BOYS OUTSMART GIRLS IN THIS by their nature!This story IS DEFINITELY NOT BELIEVABLE,since IT'S SIMPLY NOT REALISTIC and the example above IT'S ONLY ONE OF MANY UNREALISTICAL THINGS written in this story!When writing something THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST A LITTLE REALISM in what it is written!

regularguy13regularguy133 months agoAuthor

Regualguy13 here...Writers are given the option of allowing or not allowing comments. I am not afraid of criticize. I allow all comments. The site might block a comment due to their standards.

As to your theory that boys and girls progess at the same time. That seems like a sorry spot for you. This I didn't research it. I relied on my personal experience. My younger sister had pictures of cute boys, singers, and TV and movie stars on her walls when she was 12. I had my sports heroes. The idea of dancing and dating girls didn't appeal to me until I was older. My bad. Thanks for reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.