Thank God for April Fools Day!

Story Info
Pranks lead to nudity.
18.7k words
4.62
16.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^Saturday April 22^^^

"Woosh!"

The sound filled Chris' ears as he rose out of the river. He pushed his wet hair back and wiped water from his eyes.

He heard a rushing sound as a naked woman rose quickly from beneath the water. She had been submerged in four feet of water and popped up to take a breath of air.

The middle-aged mother of two kept her eyes closed as she wiped water off her face and squeezed it out of her shoulder-length blonde hair.

The eighteen-year-old man looked at her jiggling breasts. They were plump, wide set, and had large dark areolas and pointed nipples.

Done with her task, she opened her eyes.

The young man looked away before she caught him ogling her assets, or was it because there was another whooshing sound, and another naked woman surfacing?

He studied the younger woman who was clearing water off her face.

This college-age woman had brown hair. Her breasts were smaller and firmer. Her hard nipples were higher, a light pink color, and the size of a dime.

Both women moved gracefully and were attractive. Their wet bodies glistened in the bright sunlight.

The young man found them to be attractive, appealing, and, yes, sexy.

Chris thought, 'Oh my God. What if I get an erection? How could I explain that to my mother and sister?"

A third body rose from the river. It was Jason, the father of this family. He spat out water, swiped the river water off his face, and looked at his family.

The Wilson clan stood nude in four feet of water. They looked at each other.

Chris said, "I can't believe we're swimming together naked. And to think it's because of April Fools Day!"

^^^April 1st^^^

It was Friday morning. Jennifer and Jason Wilson had dressed for work. They headed to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast.

"What's this?" Jennifer said as she entered the room.

The table was set. The smell of coffee and toast filled the air.

Jason smiled and asked, "Who made breakfast?"

"We did," Jennifer said. She was in her usual morning attire. Fuzzy slipped, a thong, and a sleeping tee that hit her tanned legs mid-thigh. The eyes of the cartoon cat on her shirt bulged due to the braless hard nipples under her shirt.

"Sit," she said as she poured them coffee.

The parents sat.

Jennifer placed the mugs on the table beside the small juice glasses.

Her brother, Chris, was at the stove. He fixed their plates, showed them the eggs, bacon, and toast, and set them on the table.

"Dig in. Enjoyed," Chloe said.

The kids stood side-by-side and watched their parents.

Their mother raised the glass of orange juice to her lips. She tilted her head to drink.

Jason took a bit of his toast and stabbed the sunny side eggs with a fork. The fork bounced.

The kids laughed and shouted, "April Fools!"

Jennifer grinned and turned the trick juice glass upside down. Nothing came out.

Jason picked up the plastic eggs and tapped them against his plate. He smiled and said, "Good one. You got us."

^^^April 3rd^^^

In the Wilson house, pancakes were a Sunday morning tradition. Jason made them before the family went to church.

The kids came down at the usual time dressed in their Sunday best. Their parents were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and reading the big Sunday newspaper.

"Morning," the grown-ups said as their children entered.

Jason stood and began preparing breakfast. He gathered the ingredients and set them on the counter. He picked up an egg, cracked it against the mixing bowl, and expected the liquid inner to fall into the bowl.

It didn't.

Jason furrowed his brow. His mouth opened. Before he asked, 'What's going on?' he heard laughter.

His family was laughing at him. Jason turned the egg over and saw that it had been boiled.

"Gotcha!" his wife said.

"Dad, the look on your face was priceless," Chloe said.

"We had so much fun on April Fools Day," Chris said. "We decided one day of pranks wasn't enough."

"You're on!" the dad said.

^^^

The silly harmless pranks continued that week. Everyone joined in.

Jennifer likes oranges and eats one after dinner as she watches television.

That night, she peeled and bit into a section of an orange. She recoiled, made a face, and spit it out.

The family laughed. Jason held up a syringe and said, "Gotcha! I injected your oranges with hot sauce!"

^^^

"Want to share a Coke?" Chloe asked her brother.

"Sure. Thanks."

Chloe brought over the dark bubbling drink, handed it to him, and sat beside him on the sofa.

He took a sip.

"Ugh," he hollered and spit it back into the glass.

"Gotcha," his sister said. "I put soy sauce in with Sprite. It's indistinguishable from the real thing, isn't it?"

^^^

"What the Hell?" Jason said one morning as he stood in front of the toilet to pee. His hand was inside his pants to pull his dick out.

Jennifer was standing nearby, looking in the mirror, pretending to check her makeup. She snickered and asked, "Having a problem?"

"I can't get my penis out."

His wife burst out laughing.

"What did you do?" he said, annoyed.

"I sewed the opening of your boxers closed!"

^^^

Chloe hopped out of the shower, dried her body, and wrapped herself in the towel. She applied deodorant and ran a comb through her long blonde hair. She switched on the hair drier and 'Puff' a cloud of white powder enveloped her head.

Chris heard his sister scream and opened the bathroom door. He laughed and said, "You look hilarious. Don't worry, Sis. It's only flour."

"Errrr!" she growled. "I'll get you!"

^^^April 11th^^^

The grown-ups stopped with the pranks. The kids escalated.

Chloe snuck into her brother's room and woke him by activating an air horn near his head.

Chris cried out and jumped out of his bed. He was too discombobulated to notice that his morning wood fell through the opening of his boxers.

"Damn, Chloe! That prank was pretty hardcore," he said as he rubbed his ears.

"Speaking of hardcore...."

She smiled, pointed at his groin, and asked, "Nice boner. Who were you dreaming of?" She laughed.

Chris' face turned red. He shoved his penis inside his underwear and said, "You bitch."

"Watch the language," Jennifer said as she stood in the doorway. She'd heard the air horn and come to check on things. "What's going on?" she asked.

Chloe said. "I woke the little prince and accidentally saw his junk."

She pulled up her top, showed him her tanned breasts, and said, "There. Are we even?"

"Chloe, please," her mother chastised.

"Mom, it's not like he hasn't seen them before. We live in a small house and are casual about nudity. I saw your beautiful naked body walking from the laundry to your bedroom just the other day.

"Yes, but adding my undies to a load in the washing machine is different from flashing your brother."

"How so? We're both unclothed."

While the women were talking, Chris studied his sister's boobs. For a slim young woman, she had a nice pair.

When they stopped, he smiled and said to his sister, "You saw me and I've seen you. On that score, we're even." He wagged his finger at her and said, "Watch your back. I'll be pranking you."

Chloe pulled her top down, hiding her assets, smiled, and said, "Bring it on!"

^^^

That night, as Chloe was watching television in the family room, Chris snuck up behind her and pushed a hand covered with Reddi-wip into her face.

"Ah!" she screamed.

Even her parents laughed.

^^^

Chloe made chocolate chip cookies, her brother's favorite, and left them on the kitchen counter. He howled when he bit into one. She had put hot chilis in them.

He retaliated and put a rubber snake in her underwear drawer. The whole neighborhood heard her scream.

That night after dinner, Jennifer announced, "No more pranks. This is getting out of hand. Understand?"

Everyone said, "Yes, Ma'am."

Chloe had kitchen duty that week. She cleared the table. When she returned, she went to her brother and said, "Truce?"

"Truce."

"Give me a hug," she asked sweetly and held out her arms.

Chris stood. They hugged; their parents smiled.

"What the fuck!" Chris hollered. He pulled away from his sister, danced around, and yanked his shirt away from his body.

Ice cubes fell to the floor.

Chloe smiled and said, "Now we're even and this can end."

^^^

A few nights later, everyone gathered in the family room to watch a show. It ended at ten o'clock. Jennifer yawned and said, "I'm headed to bed. Jason, are you coming?"

She emphasized the last sentence by raising her eyebrows.

Jason got the message that they were going to have sex. He stood and escorted his wife of twenty-five years to their bedroom.

Chloe watched them leave. She saw her father grope her mother's round butt, and her mother laugh and run her hand through Jason's thick black hair.

When they were out of earshot, she chuckled and said, "The old folks are going to do the nasty. Thank God my room is on the opposite side of the house."

She went to her bedroom.

Chris turned on his Xbox. He was going to play his favorite game.

"Ohhh," a woman's voice moaned loudly. "Oh, yeah! Give it to me. Fuck me with that big black dick."

Chris was stunned and confused and slow to turn off the machine because he wondered why a porn video was playing.

He said to himself, "Everyone in the house can hear this. I need to make it stop" He shut down the device.

He was too late.

His sister came flying out of her bedroom and his parents rushed out of theirs.

Chloe looked scared.

His father was shoeless and shirtless. He was buckling his belt as he strode into the family room. Jennifer followed. She tied the sash of her robe and pulled the lapels closed as her bouncing breasts fought to get out.

"What's going on?" Jason demanded. "The whole neighborhood can hear that."

"I don't know," Chris answered, looking confused. "I was going to play a game and..."

"It's my fault," his sister said. "I downloaded a portion of a porn video and set it to play loudly when Chris turned his Xbox on. I did this days ago before you told us to knock off the pranks. I forgot I'd done it. I'm sorry."

^^^Two days later^^^

Chloe, twenty, was a day student at the local community college. She came home for dinner. "Hi, Mom," she hollered as walked past the kitchen where her mother was cooking.

"Chloe, join me." The words were delivered sternly.

Chloe stopped, retraced her steps, and entered the kitchen. She asked, "Is something the matter?"

"Is there something you need to tell me?" Jen asked. She was tapping her foot and struggling to control her emotions.

The daughter gave her mother a confused look and said, "No. It was just an ordinary day at school."

Jen reached into the pocket of her apron and pulled out a pregnancy test stick. She showed her the two blue lines and said, "I found this beside the bathroom trash can. I'm not pregnant. Are you?"

"What! No!"

"How do you explain this?" Her mother waved the test stick.

"Ah...Ah...Ah..," Chloe babbled.

"Mom, I'm not pregnant! I'm very careful," she said. She started to cry.

"Maybe...Maybe..." Chloe babbled as she desperately searched for an explanation to complete her sentence. Tears ran down her cheeks.

Her expression changed from fear to anger and she said, "Chris was embarrassed by the porn video prank. Maybe he is paying me back."

Jen studied her daughter. She raised an eyebrow and said, "You might be right. Come with me."

They went to Chris' room. Jen rapped on the door, opened it without waiting for a response, and said, "What do you know about this?" She waved the pee stick.

Chris turned around in his chair and said, "It was a prank. A friend at the clinic got it for me." He stood, looked his sister in the eyes, and said, "It's a prank. Just fun and games like the stunts you've pulled on me, right?"

"Not cool, Chris," his mother said. She shook her head and walked away.

^^^

At dinner that night, Jason said, "We are lucky this year. Your schools' Spring breaks are at the same time, so we can leave Saturday morning to go to the river cabin. We'll have two weeks of swimming, fishing, and enjoying nature."

"Great," Jennifer said with a smile. Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement, and she added, "I know I'm ready for a break from work and the city. What's the point of living in California if you can't enjoy the scenery and the weather?"

"The TV weatherman says it'll be sunny most days and in the mid-seventies," Jason said.

^^^

Saturday morning, they packed the car and drove to a cabin on the Kern river. The rustic cabin had been built by Jason's great-grandfather ten years before the state established a state park a mile away. All the relatives took turns using it.

Jason parked; they spilled out of the car. Jennifer scurried to the outhouse while the others took the luggage and supplies inside.

Jennifer laughed as she entered the cabin and said, "You'll be glad to know that the magazines in the privy are still the decade-old ones that have been there forever!"

"Nice," Chris answered and chuckled. "Flipping through an old Sears & Roebuck catalog is part of this place's charm."

"Stow the food and gear. I want to go to the river!" Jason said.

The group worked quickly. They'd done this many times. As usual, the parents put their suitcases in one bedroom, and the kids took the other one.

The cabin had a stone fireplace in the large open main room. There were two small bedrooms in the back.

"Guys, I bought you new trunks. Wear these," Jennifer said. She tossed her men red, boxer-style trunks.

The parents went into their room and changed.

"You can change in the bedroom," Chris said. "I'll change here."

Chloe nodded and stepped into the second bedroom.

Chris stripped and put on his new bathing suit.

When everyone was in their gear, the men filled a cooler with ice, beer, sodas, and a few bottles of water. The women put towels, bug spray, suntan lotion, and sunglasses in a beach bag.

Chloe carried the beach bag. Jason was in charge of the cooler. It was on wheels.

The nickname for the Kern River is 'Killer Kern'. The current in some sections of the river was very strong as the water flowed through canyons down the Sierra Nevada mountains.

It is a popular destination for hikers, kayakers, and those who enjoy whitewater rafting, even though over three hundred people have drowned there in the last fifty years.

The river is one hundred sixty-five miles long. The section bordering their property was peaceful and serene. Their favorite swimming hole was an easy ten-minute walk from their cabin.

They dropped their stuff in a sunny grassy spot and quickly went into the water.

"I love this place," Jason said.

He and the others walked into the moderate current. The water was four-to-five feet deep. They laughed and splashed each other.

"Hey! My suit is ripping," Chris said. He felt panels of his suit fluttering in the current.

"Mine too," Jason said.

The men watched the river take their suits away. They were left bare-assed with an elastic band around their waists.

"Gotcha!" Jennifer shouted excitedly

The men were 99% naked and 100% confused.

"The bathing suits are made with water-soluble thread," Jennifer. "The thread dissolves in the river, and the fabric floated away. I saw these online and had to buy them. It's a great prank, right?"

"From the looks of things," Chloe teased as she pointed at their groins. "The water must be very, very cold."

"Har, har," Chris replied.

"You got us," Jason said. "Do you want us to frolic in the nude, or did you bring our regular suits?"

"Your bathing suits are in the beach bag," Jennifer said. She jumped onto her back and did a leisurely backstroke. "You can go get them whenever you want them."

"Mom!" Chloe hollered. "I'm impressed. You are one badass bitch!"

The men looked at each other, shrugged, and walked out of the water. They found the spare suits and put them on.

While they did the walk of shame, the women hooted and hollered, did wolf whistles, and shouted things like, 'Work it, Baby', 'Nice buns', and 'Hey Sweet Cheeks, can I get your number?'

Once the men were dressed, they got their revenge. They dunked, splashed, and tickled Jennifer. Chloe came to her mother's rescue and received the same treatment.

The high jinks ended, and they all laughed and got on doing the things they came here to do. They swam, lay in the sun, drank beer, and talked.

As they walked back to the cabin after a fun afternoon by the river, Jason ambled over to Chris and said quietly, "We have to retaliate for the disappearing bathing suit prank. Do you have any ideas?"

"No. I thought we were done with pranks. I didn't bring anything."

^^^

After dinner, Jennifer pulled Jason aside and whispered in his ear, "The swim trunk prank was mean. Funny, but mean. Let me make it up to you. How about a blowjob?"

"Goodnight, kids!" Jason hollered. "It was a long drive. We're going to bed. See you in the morning." He stood and hustled his wife out of the main room.

Chloe giggled as her parents walked away. She saw their bedroom door close. and she said in a sing-songy voice, "Someone's about to have sex."

Chris responded. "They're old. They don't do that anymore."

"Ha!" Chloe laughed. "They're not eighty. They're in their forties. That's a woman's prime, and Dad's fit and healthy. He won't be needing Viagra for another fifteen years."

"Gross."

^^^

"I was naughty," Jennifer said in a husky voice. The blonde-haired vixen slid to her knees and fished out her husband's penis. It was as hard as a rock.

"Maybe I should spank you," Jason teased.

Jennifer pounced on Jason's dick and did all the tricks she knew he loved.

"Oh, yeah!" he cried out. "You have a magical mouth."

She pulled off, stroked his cock, looked up at him with her big blue eyes, and said, "You can spank me, or I can do more of this."

She enveloped his cock and pleasured him.

"This! Keep doing this!"

She did, and he kept moaning.

She gave him one hell of a BJ. She stopped when he was close and said, "My pussy is soaking wet. How about fucking me?"

"I could do that," he said and chuckled.

He undressed and stripped her. He kissed her hard, mauled her soft tits, and drove his throbbing member deep inside her.

They rutted.

They didn't last long.

"Ohhhh!" they cried out as they came.

A bit later, they emerged from the bedroom glowing and making goo-goo eyes at each other. They got a drink and returned to their bedroom.

"See. I told you they were going to have sex. They're worse than rabbits. They have sex all the time."

"Not necessary," Chris said. "They were dressed for bed. Maybe they were just thirsty."

"Didn't you notice their post-orgasm glow?"

He gave her a blanket look.

"Ah. I get it," she said. "You didn't recognize it because you're a virgin."

He focused on his Game Boy and refused to answer. His red cheeks confirmed that she was correct.

"You're not a bad-looking guy," Chloe said. "Do you know why the girls don't give you the time of day?"

He looked at her intently. It was a question he wondered about often.

"Girls want a man. Someone confident, competent, manly, and brave. Nervous, wimpy guys are ignored.

"Your timid nature doesn't radiate self-confidence. Physically you're a man. You stopped stuttering years ago. Those things are pluses. You need to look people in the eye. Be assertive. If you don't believe in yourself no one else will, and you'll never have a girlfriend."

"That's all it takes?"

"Yes. Better clothes and a better haircut would help," she said.

^^^

The guys went fishing the next morning, and the women had a quiet start to their day.