Thank You Felix Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers

Tamara let her take it, and she began massaging Madi's tits. "I'm so fucking proud of you, Ms. Madison!" Tamara whispered in her ear.

The effect on Madi was instant; her face softened and her knees got weak.

Tamara pinched Madi's nipples and let cascading blonde hair tickle her nose as she licked the back of Madi's neck, "You're smart! You're so strong and you look DELICIOUS in the silk and satin I bought you."

Madi's mouth became dry and she felt her nipples tighten under Tamara's intensity.

"You put us and our clients ahead of yourself."

Madi reached behind to steady herself against her arousal and found Tamara's taut waist. The heat of her soft skin against Madi's hands made her knees even weaker.

Tamara moved to face her, locked their lips and pushed her tongue in Madi's mouth. She demandingly grabbed a handful of platinum hair and painfully squeezed Madi's right nipple, "You MATTER, Ms. Madison!"

Madi lowered her head to take Tamara's nipple in her mouth. Her body shook and she moaned into Tamara's sensitive tit.

Tamara's hands each held a thick tight fist of platinum hair as she pulled Madi closer. She considered her impossible good fortune. She was adored by gorgeous delightful Myra and gift-of-the-Gods Felix, but not only that; she was idolized by the smart sexy talented art-adorned amazon that was attached to her tit. She muttered in grateful wonder, "You really love pleasing me!" The combined feeling of teeth against her nipple and the anguished moan vibrating inside her tit made Tamara's cunny tingle, "You really really love making me happy and proud and satisfied," she muttered in awe.

**********

Sorority sex

Becky swung open the door, jumped into a hug, and wrapped her legs around Felix's hips, "I KNEW you'd come! I just KNEW it! God, I want a tune-up so bad!"

"I'll be shocked if I have enough libido for twenty-three of you. I doubt I'll have anything left for tune-ups."

With her legs still wrapped around his hips, she leaned back and looked at him with her most manipulative puppy-dog eyes.

"But I'll try" he relented.

"WooHoo!" she laughed as she leapt off him and stood. She kissed his lips and tugged him into the building and into the kitchen. "Want some Dim Sum?" she asked and pointed to the half empty box. Felix dropped his backpack and tossed a dumpling into his mouth, then stopped short and hungrily downed the rest of them.

Licking his fingers, he asked, "Long flight, Becky. Can I use your shower before we catch up?"

"Great idea!" she said. She happily linked their arms, and walked him into a nearby room, past four sinks, and into the last of four shower stalls, "Give me your clothes and I'll put them in the wash." Her big bright smile told Felix that she was waiting for him to strip. He was too tired to formulate a disagreement, so he just shed his clothes and closed the shower door between them.

He let the hot water massage the stress out of his face. His mind wandered to gorgeous Tamara, sexy Myra, too many bills, and his pending date with Alexis. He came back into the moment abruptly when he felt a hot soapy sponge against his back. He turned and felt the sponge relocate to his chest. Wiping the water from his eyes he looked down at the young lady standing in front of him. Little more than five feet tall, she had huge breasts, and cute frizzy hair that framed a round timid face. Her expression that was obviously forced.

She seemed to be holding her breath as she rubbed the sponge against her breasts. She tried hard to look sexy as she pushed her soapy boobs against his abs. "Becky says we'll see you in reverse order of GPA. I'm one final away from flunking out, so I'm first"

"You believe I can help you?" he asked.

"No. Not really. . . but since I'm only a month away from Daddy seeing what a screwup I am, I figure I may as well go down in big bright flames." She turned away from him, suddenly, and crossed her arms over her breasts. Her shoulders slumped and she started to cry, "What am I doing?!"

Her brief tit massage had turned him on so quickly that he was surprised at her sudden change. He reached towards her, but his hand stopped a few inches from her back as he struggled again with the easy familiarity and awesome power of the fix he was about to perform. 'She's a human being in pain, Felix, not a leaky dishwasher!' he reminded himself. He took a slow deep breath before reaching out to take responsibility 'For her WHOLE LIFE!' With the same careful intention that a surgeon would move a scalpel, he rested the tips of five fingers against the back of her slouched neck, "Would you like to be an honors student?"

Her reaction was subdued, but Felix was looking for it; hands that had turned suddenly to fists; breathing punctuated by a short sharp intake; Shoulders subtly pushed up toward him.

"Would you like to breeze through really challenging courses?" he asked as his fingers gently moved down her back. He felt water on top of her skin, and tiny shivers beneath it. With a short step towards her, he pressed his still hard cock against the small of her back. Reaching around her, he gently rested his hand against the front of her neck, then moved it up slightly to her chin. He whispered in her ear as he gently turned her face her toward him, "Would you like your dad to brag to all his friends about how smart and successful you are?"

She looked confused, but her eyes twinkled when she reached his cock, "Becky said you're tuckered out, so I'd need to do most of the work."

"You're starting to wake me up!" He leaned down and kissed her as the sponge moved again to his back, and then down to his ass. She slowly got on her knees, looked up at him with a dazed expression that Felix found weirdly erotic, and began sponging his legs. Felix stood up straight to wash the rest of the shampoo out of his hair, and felt her hands wrap around his hard-on.

Felix suddenly needed shower-time to end, and bed-time to begin. They both quickly rinsed and dried and he realized that neither of them had any clothes.

"Becky is a troublemaker," he said.

Her dazed look had vanished, replaced by childlike playfulness. "I'm Sandra, and I am too!" she shot back with a smile. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the shower room. As Felix was being dragged up the stairs, Becky and two sorority sisters clapped from the kitchen and yelped their approval. He quickly followed Sandra's fast-moving bubble butt and laughed with her once he'd closed her bedroom door. She shuffled to the center of the bed with a come-fuck-me-look on her face.

Felix didn't waste a moment. He slid a pillow under her ass to speed up her orgasm and quickly pushed his hard cock inside her. She was obviously surprised by how fast things had moved and had become mesmerized looking down at his pistoning hips. She moaned and he started fucking her even faster.

Her eyes blinked open, ". . . tructions" she grunted.

Felix looked where she'd pointed her thumb and saw the words taped to the headboard. 'Cool', he thought as he quickly read about diligent studies, healthy diet, exercise, and no video game distractions. Becky, the soon to be MBA, had thoughtfully posted his lines for Sandra's programming. Because of it, Felix realized that this sorority visit was going to feel far more like an orgy than a job. His hips renewed their hammering against Sandra.

"Oh my," she panted, "Oh my goodness!"

Felix grabbed her face in his hands and reprogrammed her to her very best self. She screamed. He added the angel's share, transparency, and her lust for tune-ups. She screamed louder and Felix came hard into the wet pussy of a newly-minted honor's student. Her screams cycled through moans and panting, to the shallow breathing he'd come to expect.

Sandra had lit a fire in him. He was still gasping for air, but he wanted more. He wiped a bit of drool from Sandra's mouth and chuckled as he wiped it off on her nipple. He covered her up with her pink "Happy Kittie" comforter and walked into the hall with Sandra's juices still dripping off his flaccid penis and his chest puffed out like a prize peacock. "NEXT!" he hollered down the stairs.

**********

Myra comes back

At The Club, there were four women sleeping off the programming Felix had done before he'd left for California. Myra had just looked in on each of them when she came back to check her messages. She was met with a picture of HER girlfriend that was so joltingly in the form of someone ELSE's erotic fantasy that she finally recognized her horrible blunder. She loved Tamara; she was so happy that Tamara loved her and Felix; She desperately wanted to be the one to help her navigate this most beautiful of programed manias. She walked, and then ran, out of the building.

Five minutes later she walked into the house, to a not-quite-naked Tamara assaulting her with a rapturous hug. "I'm so sorry I left you, Tam," Myra moaned into her ear, "I adore you and I'm so so happy that you love me back!"

"May I make you a late lunch, my oh-so-adored destiny, or would you like another massage?" Tamara soothingly responded.

"BOTH! In whatever order you like! First though, I have to get Ms. Madison back to The Club, okay?"

"Hmmm. . ." Tamara said with a thoughtful tone that Myra found disturbingly misplaced, "That's a good idea."

"Oh my GOD!" Myra yelped when she entered the livingroom, "What happened?!"

"Shush!" Tamara reverently chastised one of the two most noble and important people in the solar system, "I accidentally programmed Ms. Madison." Tamara removed the blanket, crawled on top of Madi's sleeping body, kissed her forehead then, on impulse, began kissing the tattoo of Big Tittied Tammy.

Myra began to shake. She had enough sense to stop talking in front of someone that had just been programmed, but that left the encyclopedia of fears, and questions screaming around inside her head, 'This is too much!' she thought, 'Felix needs to get his ass home!' With shaking hands she took a picture of Madi and Tamara, 'A manic lust infused TAMARA that can fucking PROGRAM!!', and texted it to Felix along with a flurry of less than entirely insightful clarification, "WTF!!?!!??!????!?!??!?!?"

'Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!' Myra thought until the definition of 'Triage' came to mind; 'The assignment of degrees of urgency to decide the order of treatment.' The memory of that definition caused a sense of peace to wash over her, and she again recognized Madi as a Post-Programed sleeper, around whom no one should talk or interact. Myra's most urgent need, therefore, required Tamara to be elsewhere. She very quietly whispered into her ear, "Since you love me, and I really really love you, would you please go to the bedroom at the end of the hall and quietly masturbate for me?" Her clever diversion resulted in Tamara giving Myra an extended wet kiss, and a brief physical examination of her right glute and left mammary. Then she leaped up the stairs three at a time.

Myra covered Madi with the blanket. As she walked deliberately up the stairs, and toward the far bedroom, she mentally reviewed the four sleepers at The Club. She checked her watch and concluded that she had almost an hour before the first one woke up. She began scrolling her contact list looking for someone that could fill in, but leaving sleepers unsupervised made her uncomfortable, "Tamara? Did Brad's construction install good fire alarms? Are they loud enough to wake four sleepers?"

"Soooooooo Fucking Goooood. . ." Tamara moaned

Myra filed that good news for later reference and asked, "Do you think Dani could watch The Club for us?"

"Oh GAWD YES! YESSS!!"

Myra wasn't quite as confident, but Dani was only twenty minutes away. With the phone to her ear, she turned on her heel and began walking toward the Master bedroom, "Come with me, Tamara. Let's get you dressed, okay?"

"I'm CUUUUUUMMING!"

(To Be Continued. . . )

Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers
12