A Girl’s Magical Book

Story Info
A straight virgin's wish comes true... sort of.
2.8k words
4.52
6.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers

Toby, a freshman in college mulled over his current state. He was still a virgin. A straight man but very much a nerd. He was awkward with girls and literally had no game whatsoever. Desperate about his current lack of sexual experience, he had decided to believe in the infamous rumour regarding their school. He had heard about it in passing. Apparently, there exists a magical book that aids someone like him who still had his V card in mint condition.

It was a ridiculous hearsay but for Toby, desperate times called for desperate measures. He went to the library, something that was not strange to do for someone like him. He started looking for the book. Nothing hinted at what to actually look for so he spent almost two hours searching.

By the end, he had searched every nook and cranny of the whole library. It turned out that it was just a rumour after all. As he gathered his things to leave, Toby heard a whisper. It sent chills down his spine. Magically, he could tell where the sound was coming from. His feet brought him to a corner which he thought he had covered in the past two hours.

There he saw a book with a faint glow. He took it, as if he was compelled to do so.

'First and Last Time' Was the name of the book. It didn't look new nor vintage. It just looked like an encyclopedia. It was green and hard covered.

Toby opened the book and on the first page there was an incantation.

'Purity and Chastity I embody thee, but now it's time to set me free.

Carnal pleasure is my desire, my body wants some heat and fire.

I'll pay the price of this selfish leisure,open a world to love and pleasure.'

This was it. The rumours were true. He literally had the book in his grasp and inside were the magic words that would change his life.

Before reciting what was written, he took some time to reflect on his life. Had he been conventionally good looking, there was no way he would end up where he was currently. He would've had a girlfriend, or better yet, be someone who lived life and slept around. Instead, he was an acne prone red head, pale as chalk and ridiculously short at 5'4. It didn't help that all through high school, he had to wear braces and only got to get them out at the end of his senior year. His family's genetics also fucked him over. He was bound to have poor eye sight and to make matters worse, his eyes were too sensitive for contacts. The universe really wanted him to be the caricature of the typical nerd.

His desperation brought him up to this point. By uttering these words, he was gonna magically be irresistible to the ladies. He just knew it.

Toby took a deep breath and read the incantation out loud. The words written in the book lit up and then a few moments later they were gone.

He stood there wondering what had happened; what had changed. As of then, nothing note worthy happened other than the glowing book and the words now gone. It was now blank in all pages.

He decided to get out of there, stashing the book in his bag without following the usual protocol with the librarian. He had a feeling that he needed the book with him and that no one should know that he had it or better yet, used it.

The following days were nerve wracking. Nothing changed for him. He tried approaching some girls hoping that something magical would happen, but alas, he was still his usual awkward self. He didn't tell anyone about the book, not even his roommate.

That week their college won a major game against their arch rival and there was a massive party at the frat house of the football team. Toby had decided that maybe the magic would work much better if there were more girls present.

Toby arrived at the frat house alone. The party had already started for some time. He entered and navigated inside. He discretely eyed the coeds who were dressed like proper sluts. They were definitely down to fuck and he dreamed of being one of those lucky bastards that got to nail them.

While making his way to the kitchen to get something to drink, his eyes wondered to the rowdy group of football players. They were celebrating their big win. Usually he thought nothing of them, or better yet, he often got out of their hair and their line of sight since those types of people tended to give guys like him a hard time.

But something was amiss. He felt heat start to emanate from his lower abdomen. It was probably magic. It was happening. As if by nature, he knew he had to get out of there for a moment. He made a beeline to the bathroom which got him up the stairs. He locked himself in and looked in the mirror. It was a good thing that he was fast enough because as he looked at his reflection, he watched in horror as his strawberry hair grew longer until it reached his shoulders. His chest grew a little bit giving him a semblance of an A cup. Toby was smart enough to realise that he was fucked. He dreadfully reached down and as he feared, his cock and balls were gone. Any semblance of his masculinity vanished and what remained was unequivocally the anatomy of female genitals.

Toby wanted to cry but he had to keep calm and go back to his place as soon as possible. He wished for change, and he felt it happening but instead of making him grow a few inches taller or giving him more muscle mass to make him attractive to the ladies or making irresistible to the other sex, he was turned into a girl.

The book should definitely have something written by now. He just knew it. He just hoped that it also included something that could revert him back to normal.

He got out of the bathroom but suddenly bumped in to a wall. To his surprise, the hard surface turned out to be one the most popular people in campus, Jackson Miller. The 6'4 football player caught Toby as he or rather, she fell.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

As Toby met his eyes and their skins touched, his body reacted by once again emitting heat from his lower abdomen. His pussy began profusely releasing a strong scent. It was an aphrodisiac that was magically engineered to help the host attract sexual partners.

Jackson inhaled deeply and once the smell entered his nose, his mind was automatically filled with nothing but lustful thoughts. His blood started rushing to his member inflating it and getting him ready to penetrate the girl he's holding.

"I'm fine." Answered Toby, a bit dazed. His body was heating up. He was flushed. He tried to get out of Jackson's arms but the guy was holding him firmly.

At that point, the young man had lost all reason. His primal urges took control. There was no one to witness what had transpired since the party was happening down stairs. The hallway where they were currently in was empty so Jackson brought Toby to his room which was empty.

Try as he may but Toby's new body responded to the stud's actions. His legs went along as he was practically dragged in to the spacious bed room. There were two beds which meant that Jackson had a roommate.

The jock undressed himself and Toby found himself in front of a tall handsome hunk that was totally naked. His eyes fell to the one eyed monster that was dripping clear fluid from the tip, giving indication that it was primed and proper for a good pounding.

Like Jackson, Toby's body began to ready itself for some fucking. His cunt was sopping wet as if it was salivating. Never did he expect that the book would have him lose this type of virginity. He had a dick all his life but now he was gonna have sex with the genitals that he received just a few minutes ago.

Jackson undressed her. She was not his type, but there was something about her that had him really horned up. He liked huge tits and fat asses while the girl he was lusting had neither of those attributes.

Toby's body just went with the flow and let Jackson do what he wanted. In no time, he found himself and his female body on its back, sprawled eagle on the bed.

The horny jock was compelled to fuck. With no foreplay, he positioned himself on top of Toby and aligned his throbbing rod at the wet hole's opening. He began pushing his 10 inch cock inside while the magical pussy swallowed him whole with no problem until he had his whole shaft buried deep.

In one fell swoop, Jackson found himself experiencing the hottest and tightest pussy he had ever been in. It was strangling his manhood in all the right places. Toby on the other hand felt only pleasure. His magical snatch filtered the pain that usually accompanied the delight of having a big meaty cock lodged in one's vagina.

Their body began moving in unison. Jackson started pumping his pud in and out. Toby's legs circled themselves around the hunk's ass while his hands fondled his muscular torso. They moaned and grunted together as they experienced sexual bliss.

Toby's enchanted snatch, other than being unbelievably slick and able to produce an intoxicating aroma that kept Jackson hooked, also contracted itself milking the invading meat stick and enhancing the pounding jock's gratification.

The two of them rutted for about twenty minutes when Jackson announced his impending orgasm.

"Come inside me." Said Toby, his voice all feminine. He was surprised by his words. He didn't know how or why he said that but the words came out of their own.

Jackson followed the request and pushed his cock deep inside her/him and started shooting his load. His first spray of spunk caused an effect to the supernatural canal that it induced an orgasm for Toby.

It hit the poor guy inside the girl's body like a truck. His whole being started trembling from the release and pleasure. As for Jackson, he roared like a lion as he bred the woman under him.

Their orgasms lasted both of them roughly a minute. Jackson laid himself next to her/him breathing heavily.

"Fuck! That was the best fucking... Ever!" He said incredulously. "Who are you?" He asked after having his way with her.

Toby had to think for a moment. "Tory... I'm Tory." Answered Toby.

"Well fuck Tory." Said Jackson smiling and giving the girl an impressed look. "You can really fuck..." He added. "Can I get your number?" He asked.

Toby had no intention of giving him anything. Now that the magic was gone, both of them free from their lustful constraints, it dawned on him of the gravity of his situation. Thankfully, they were interrupted when the door suddenly flew open.

"Jackson! Where the fuck are you? HOLY SHIT!" Said Randy, Jackson's roommate and team mate. He quickly closed the door as he finished talking. "What the fuck are you doing man? Amanda's down stairs looking for you." He added.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... I fucking forgot she was gonna be here any minute." Said Jackson as he scrambled dressing himself.

Randy wasn't surprise that his best friend was in bed with someone other than his girlfriend. He was guilty of being a bad boyfriend since he also slept around behind his main girl Susie's back.

Jackson quickly got himself ready and headed out the door, totally forgetting about the girl he had cheated with.

Toby on the other hand was speechless. He was embarrassed. He was having a hard time processing whatever was happening. He still had a girl's body and he needed to get to the book.

Unlike him though, his pussy was quick to recover. It totally absorbed all of Jackson's semen and was once again sopping wet and ready for its next meal. Toby once again felt the familiar heat in his lower abdomen. Randy who had just witness his best friend bolt out of the room to see his girl was hit by an alluring scent. The aroma went up to his brain which sent signals throughout his body to ready itself for some good fucking.

Their eyes met and in no time, Toby found himself on his hands and knees with his face down and ass up on the bed as a new virile beefcake was bucking his hips fucking her/him with a throbbing dick.

Like Jackson, Randy was also pretty muscular. He stood 6'5 and had a head of brown wavy hair and brown eyes. He was conventionally good looking and was a known panty dropper and horndog on the campus.

In less than an hour, Toby had intercourse with two strangers he barely exchanged word with. His second lover was currently taking his female body doggy style, pistoning him from behind with force and precision. His pussy expertly devoured the meat that was invading it. Randy's balls and overall pelvis region slapped her from the rear, generating a wet clapping sound that intertwined with their mutual grunts and moans. He held her slim waist, as one did in that sexual position.

Amidst all that what was happening, Toby suddenly realised that other than being literally fucked, he was generally screwed too. All he could do was surrender to his female body's desire. He didn't know how much time he had before something magical would happen again with his body or if he was ever gonna turn back to normal.

What he was experiencing was extraordinary, but this wasn't what he wished for. He wanted to be inside a lovely lady, with his cock buried deep a welcoming pussy. Instead, what he got was the body of a female and someone else's fat prick lodged inside his opening.

He turned his head to look at the man who was currently having his way with him. Of course to this guy, he was a she. He was a slutty college girl who liked to sleep around. What Toby saw was a hunk who was clearly gripped with lust and was acting accordingly to his primal instincts. He was shoving himself inside a woman as if he owned her and ready to breed her.

Randy on the other hand was present but also wasn't. It was also a surreal experience for him. Never in his life had he felt pussy as tight, warm velvety like the one he was presently dicking down. All he knew was that in an instant, his body and his whole being were seduced by this slut before him. Protection, fore play and his girlfriend didn't even come to mind as he shed his clothing, flipped the coed on her hands and knees and then shoving his big fat pecker in her.

As the two enjoyed their carnal activity, the magical snatch began massaging Randy's meat maximising the sensations. It was hungry for cum and had every intention of draining the jock of all his spunk.

Randy shoved his pillar balls deep and roared as he began experiencing the most spectacular orgasm he had ever felt. He sprayed the insides with his jizz.

The pussy swallowed the cum and then activated a response to Randy's orgasm by inducing a similar sensation for the female body. Toby was also hit by waves of pleasure of equal intensity to that of his lover.

After recuperating from the high of sexual release, Toby came to his senses, he had to act fast. He started dressing himself quickly. He needed to escape and go to his room.

Toby was so focused that he barely heard Randy asking him for her number. After putting clothes on, he quickly got out of there and ran to his dorm room. Luckily, no one stopped her as she did so.

His room was vacant when he entered. His roommate was probably at his girlfriend's place. He quickly got the book out from his bag and opened it. As he suspected, it wasn't empty anymore.

'Congratulations' was written in the middle of the first page.

His heart was beating really fast. He was mad and scared at the same time. Whatever he was gonna read on the following pages was probably gonna dictate his future. He needed to return back to normal.

He flipped the page and to his confusion, in the middle of the second page was a question.

'Would you like to be my master?'

"No!" He almost shouted. He was desperate to return back to normal.

"I want to be normal again. Change me back to a man." He pleaded.

The words on the page glowed and disappeared and were replaced by a new sentence.

'This book took a liking to you'

Toby read it in confusion when he experienced the similar sensations he felt at the frat house. He reached down to check and found that his boobs, hair and genitals were back to normal.

Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers