Thankful Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting ready for work.
2.9k words
4.46
4.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an early appointment in town, 30 miles away, and was getting ready to go out about 45 minutes hence. I had gone out to the car to bring a couple of things into the house that had been kicking around my back seat, and was out in the driveway about 7:30 that morning. It's not a time I typically get started. Since retiring several years earlier, i had drifted into a stay up late, get up mid morning routine, since I'd never been an early riser, and this schedule fit my temperament better. So it was with surprised delight I saw my neighbor, Sandy, walking past my house.

"Hey, Tom!!" she said cheerfully as she passed. "You're out early!!"

"Hi, Sandy. Yeah, it's not my usual routine, but I have a doctor's appointment in town, and have to get an earlier start than I usually do. Not really my time of day, but it won't kill me."

Sandy laughed. "I guess not." She paused. "I bet you're in a hurry??"

"I have some time. I woke up early, and decided I'd just get the day started. I didn't know you walked in the morning."

"Yeah, I try to. I spend most of my day sitting at a desk. The activity is good for me, and don't feel like such a slug for just sitting all day. This time of year it's dark when I get home, so I try to get out and walk in the morning." It was mid February, though the weather was spring like, already pushing 45 this early in the day.

I knew she usually left for work around 8:30, as I had seen her leave the house around then on the rare times I was up that early.

"Well, I probably shouldn't keep you, then. I know you have to get to that slaving job and work all day." I thought a moment. "Unless you wouldn't mind if I tagged along."

Sandy smiled. "That would be great. I'd love for you to join me. I'd been hoping we'd catch up some time."

"Thanks. I wasn't sure. I know sometimes it's fun to have some company, but there are also times when you just want to be alone with your thoughts."

Sandy smiled. "Yeah, I have mornings like that. I just want to get off by myself and clear my head. So if I don't ask you to come along, or beg off, don't get bent."

I laughed. "No, I won't. I understand completely. Back when I was driving trucks, a lot of times I'd make a pick up in the afternoon, then have to run 300 miles off it right away to make the delivery on time. I'd pick up in, say, Kansas City at Owens Corning, going to 84 Lumber in Zanesville, Ohio, and make it to Effingham, Illinois, and knock off. I'd go in the restaurant at one of the many truck stops there, and sit down at the counter in a place with maybe eight or ten other people in the whole restaurant at 9:30 at night. Within ten minutes, someone would come in and sit down next to me in the otherwise empty restaurant, light a cigarette, and want to talk. Used to drive me crazy. So I get it."

Sandy laughed. "I bet you have a lot of stories from those days."

I patted her shoulder. "Some day, we'll get together, I'll tell you some good ones. I was over the road for a little over five years. It was an adventure."

We started to walk, heading around the loop around our development. Sandy spoke first. "I'm sorry to hear about your wife," she said, taking my hand. My wife had passed about two months prior. "I've been meaning to come over, but life keeps gettng in the way, not that it's any excuse."

I squeezed Sandy's hand. "No problem. I know you have your hands full over there." Sandy and I had been having a sporadic affair, mostly around the holidays, for a couple of years. When it was on, it was hot, but we'd also go months without talking, beyond a casual 'hello' when we'd see each other in the neighborhood.

"Yeah, seems like everything is working against me. Kids are doing OK in school, but not much help around the house. Husband not always helpful, either. Job is often stressful, too. Sometimes I feel like I'm shoveling against the tide."

I took Sandy's hand for a moment. "I know how you feel. And then, it seems like as soon as you leave the house, some catastrophe occurs."

Sandy laughed. "You sure you don't live in my house?? That's when disaster always happens!!" She got pensive a moment. "I try to get out and walk most mornings, at least when it's already light. Sometimes its the only peace I get all day."

"I get it. That was the one good thing about driving over the road for me. I was alone with my thoughts a lot. It can be a double edged sword, though. Sometimes you spiral down into some dark holes."

Sandy squeezed my hand. "Yeah, that's true. Fortunately, there's not much opportunity for that in a 20 minute walk. And most mornings, it is rather peaceful."

"True. I'm not an early riser, as you may have figured out. But the times I do get out early, I am always struck by the difference in mood of the early morning, versus the late afternoon. I think, I really should do this more. But then, the tendency to stay up late takes over, and I'm going to bed at four AM."

"Well, you should come out early more." She looked over at me. "We can walk together. Truth be told, most mornings, I'd welcome the company." She squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

Our conversation flowed, and our mile walk went quickly. We soon found ourselves back at my driveway. We stopped for a moment before parting. I looked to Sandy, our eyes meeting. I gazed momentarily into her bright blue eyes.

"Too bad you have to go to work, and I have this damn appointment. I'd ask you to breakfast."

Sandy returned my gaze, a look of desire in her eyes. "Maybe we can have a moment anyway. How much time do you have??"

"All day. I'm an old, fat, retired guy."

Sandy laughed. "No, silly. How soon do you have to leave??"

I looked at my phone. I had about 20 minutes, maybe 25 if I ran hard into town and made all the lights. "I dunno. 20 minutes or so."

Sandy looked up and down the road. "Me, too." She smiled and headed into my garage, looking over her shoulder, leading me on. I quickly followed. She went into my house through the garage, and I followed her through the kitchen, hustling to keep up. She made her way through the dining room, and down the hall toward the master suite. She was halfway down the hall when I got to the far end. By then, she was shedding her flannel shirt. I noted that she had nothing under it. I wondered if she went to work that way. A flannel shirt will hide a lot.

She stopped at the door, waiting for me to catch up. I took in her lusciously plump ass in the mom jeans she often wears to work, then her soft, hanging C cup breasts as she turned to me.

"Well, come on, I don't have all day."

I caught up to her, and we kissed. I gave her tits a good feel, as she pulled my T shirt over my head. "Mmmm, love that chest," she said, running her hand through the thick hair. She opened the door and pulled me through. We kissed again, frantically unbuttoning and unzipping each other's jeans. We stepped away from each other, pulling them off, my rapidly rising cock standing out. Sandy pulled hers down, revealing sheer pink bikini panties that did little to conceal the blonde curls surrounding her pussy. She pulled them down, and I was now looking squarely at her blonde covered outer labia, which were just starting to spread open.

We kissed, I mauling her left tit, she stroking my cock to full hardness, and I moved her toward the bed as we played with each other. I eased her down as we reached it, she laying back. Before she could move up onto the bed, I took her legs in my hands, spreading her thighs. I looked down at her opening labia, her inner lips now showing her arousal.

"Ah, the golden triangle," I said, noting the spread of her blonde bush, a wide triangle extending from hip to hip, and coming to a point down past her opening pussy.

Sandy gave me a curious look. "Golden triangle??"

I traced the outline of her pubes. "Golden triangle. You didn't think I was talking about Pittsburgh, did you??" I said, teasing her about her Pennsylvania origins.

"Ha ha," she said, then "Oh!!" as I played the head of my cock up and down her slit, poking her clit each time I reached the top. I slid my shaft up and down her now opening lips, stroking it over her clit, making her let out soft moans, then a longer one as I made a slow pass over her labia and clit. She grabbed my cock and put it to her pussy, moving it up and down at her opening. I felt her rings on it as she pushed it inside her. I slowly thrust forward until I felt the head hit her cervix, and my balls come to rest on her ass, drawing a long sigh. The angle was such that, since she was slightly lower than me, the top of my cock put pressure on her clit as it slid inside her. I looked down at her, liking the look of my stiff cock spreading her inner labia.

"Feels nice," said Sandy, smiling up at me.

"Better than a second cup of coffee, ain't it??"

"I'd say," she said, flexing her hips to take me a little bit deeper. I hooked her knees over my arms and started banging into Sandy's juicing pussy. She let out a little cry every time I hit bottom, my cockhead poking into her womb, my balls slapping her ass. I pushed her legs up, and Sandy reached for my hands, her fingers entwining with mine as we fucked. Our steady rhythm grew more urgent. We both had one eye on the clock, as we needed to get out to our respective destinations.

Every so often, I'd pull out of Sandy, playing the head of my dick on her clit, and teasing her labia., making her hips jump. "Ya think you can finish before I have to go?? I'd hate to leave here empty," she taunted.

I rammed my dick into her hard, making her yelp. "I'm going to send you to work so wet you'll make a spot on your chair right through your jeans," I taunted back. I kept up my pace, watching my cock slide in and out of Sandy's spread lips, going deep in her cunt on each stroke. I leaned back enough to get a hand between us, and started playing with her clit as I fucked her. I felt her thighs tighten around me, and she let out a yelp, then a long "Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!" as she came, her pussy flowing now, soaking my dick with her woman cum.

"You're gonna get it now," I growled at her, leaning forward to stroke my shaft over her clit, stretching her pussy lips to add to the tension. This had the added effect of making my cock stiffen, and I pushed deep, the head swelling. Sandy felt it growing inside her.

"Yeah, baby, do me deep. Gimme your big load." She grimaced as I drove into her, the base of my cock grinding on her clit.

I was getting close now, less than five minutes before we had to get on our way. "Gonna flood your slutty blonde snatch, send you to work a mess."

Sandy pushed back at me, her pussy now wet and open, now that she'd cum. "Yeah, fill my cunt," she said, looking at me in a frenzied state. "I want to feel it dripping into my jeans all day." We banged into each other hard a couple more times, and I let go, blowing wad after wad of cum deep in her, holding my cock against her cervix, flooding her womb until my cum was spilling back out of her and down her ass. I stayed in her til I felt the last pulse of my dick forcing the last bit of cum into her. I slowly pulled out, watching her wet, tangled cunt ooze a large blob of sperm, followed by a long, steady flow of cum as she lay on her back, herself spent from the intense coupling. I ran my cock through her bush, letting the last leaking cum drip out of my cock into the thick golden hair. Sandy giggled, then dipped two fingers into her cum soaked pussy.

"Wow. I am going to be leaking all day." She licked her fingers, and tried to push some of the semen back inside her. It dripped back out quickly, running down Sandy's left ass cheek, tickling her, making her giggle. "Guess that won't work," she said with a laugh.

"Need a washcloth??" I said, heading to the bath. I got a cloth, soaked it in warm water and tossed it to her. She went to work trying to wipe up the worst of the mess, but in the end, there was too much still inside her to get completely cleaned up. "Too bad you don't have time for a shower," I said.

Sandy thought a minute, then stood. A thin line of cum slowly ran down her left thigh, which she wiped up with the cloth. Her bush and labia were still quite wet. She smiled at me. "I don't think I'll mind," she said, again dipping two fingers and licking them off.

"Too bad neither of us has time. I'd clean you up myself." I said. Sandy looked at me with a 'don't tease me like that' expression. I'd gone down on her after cumming in her on several occasions, always bringing her to a rocking cum.

She kissed me. "Next time," she said, smiling. Her expression got more serious. "I'm going to hold you to that, too."

"I have no doubt. Just try not to pull my hair out."

Sandy laughed. She would always grab my hair when she came, to the point where it was almost painful. She picked up her panties and shook them out so she could get back into them. She stopped, looked at them, then at me. She tossed them on the bed, and reached for her jeans. She stepped into them, pulling them up slowly. I watched as they reached her hips, her still soaking bush disappearing inside.

"You're still pretty wet. You'll be a soaking mess at work all day."

She smiled at me. "Yeah, but it will be your," she kissed me, "Cum that's dripping into my jeans." She smiled again. "I might wear them again tomorrow." I watched intently as she pulled her shirt on and buttoned it over her bare tits, leaving it open down to the third button. Anyone seeing her lean forward today was going to get an eyeful.

I picked her panties up off the bed. "I'll give these to you later. There might be a surprise in them when you get them back."

"I wish I could see that!!" she said.

"I bet. Just think of my swelling cock spewing in these thin panties, soaking through the fabric. I'd want you to put them on after," I teased Sandy.

She looked at me with a perplexed expression. "Don't start me. I'll be distracted all day as it is. I don't need to think of you spewing in my underwear, too!!" She kissed me.

I kissed her. "I'll be distracted thinking of you sitting at your desk with my cum inside you, slowly leaking into your jeans all day."

Sandy kissed me back. "I'll be thinking of how it got there," she said softly, kissing me again. "And how I want so much more of it." I saw a softness in her eyes I had not seen til then.

I had cleaned up as best I could with the washcloth, and pulled my jeans back on, finding my T shirt across the room where Sandy had tossed it in the rush of our passion 25 minutes earlier. We got our sneakers on, and headed for the garage, now in a bit of a rush.

"Want a ride over to your place??" I asked, thinking it might gain her a couple of minutes.

"Sure," she said, and we got in my car. I dropped her in her driveway. As she got out, she adjusted her jeans, and giggled.

"You OK??" I asked.

Sandy smiled. "Oh, yeah. I just felt a drip when I stretched my legs to get out."

I looked at her and smiled. "Guess it's going to be a good day at work??"

Sandy looked around, then blew me a kiss. "I'm sure of it. No matter how bad it gets!!"